Most underrated brick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who's the most underrated brick?

Galan007
kalibak.

DarthDaniel1001
A-Bomb

SoulDevourer
Hulk stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Hulk

The Nuul
Rhino is a joke, he doesnt count.

Grundy has too many versions.

Colossus and Thing have their respect at what they do.

kalibak wins, doesnt get much respect for what he does.

There are others too than can got in this thread.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk

laughing

People overrate him more than the do underrate him.

bbrem123
hulk is the most overrated brick

Omega Vision
Yeah Hulk is to bricks what Superman is to flying bricks, Dr. Doom is to mad scientists, and Batman is to streetlevelers: the King of his Archtype. Hulk is one of the most wanked characters ever, he isn't the least bit underrated.

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, but some of his enemies are

Omega Vision
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, but a lot of his enemies are
Because they get beaten on by him every time.

tideoftime
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, but a lot of his enemies are

(In Re: Hulk) Now, *THAT* is the truth...

Vote: Kalibak (isn't always taken seriously... even as I type this, *I* am not taking him seriously...)

Omega Vision
Kalibak gets the short end of the stick and despite being Darkseid's most loyal (again this is relative, but at least he's the one that's always seeking his approval and is usually around when DS needs help) son and the one he had with his beloved Suli Darkseid always seems to care more about Orion and at least he had some respect for Grayven as an individual.
Even on Apokolips he gets no respect.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah Hulk is to bricks what Superman is to flying bricks, Dr. Doom is to mad scientists, and Batman is to streetlevelers: the King of his Archtype. Hulk is one of the most wanked characters ever, he isn't the least bit underrated.

Don't forget about Wolverine!

geshien
Strong Guy gets my vote.

He's got heart (condition). smile

Battlehammer
Thing pretty underrated at times

Knowsbleed33
In this order and IMO it would go:

Thing
Rhino
Kaliback
Grundy
Colossus

Honorable mentions to:

Mr. Hyde
Ironclad
Sasquatch

CortSether
I'm going to say Mammoth is the most underrated. A lot of people don't even know who he is or if they do its from the Teen Titans cartoon.

AsbestosFlaygon
Rhino.

Srsly, no one under class 50 should be able to beat this guy.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by CortSether
I'm going to say Mammoth is the most underrated. A lot of people don't even know who he is or if they do its from the Teen Titans cartoon. IS that the guy that got a shard of the Gem of Cyttorak? I heard he upgraded by it..... confused

tideoftime
Originally posted by CortSether
I'm going to say Mammoth is the most underrated. A lot of people don't even know who he is or if they do its from the Teen Titans cartoon.

Oooooo...

Mammoth. Yeah. Thinking even back to the 80's, even when he used to beat on Cyborg and Wonder Girl, I was like "meh"...

Good catch.

And Sasquatch, too... he's relatively powerful, and can take a beating... and I forgot about him, too...

(Having another 80's flashback, to a more "reasonable" version of the Hulk, where he and Sasquatch teamed up to take down Wendigo...)

Good Times.

Kasper Gutman
Mr. Hyde had a brief moment in the sun beating Herc into a coma (with help) but only seems to surface every few years for a panel or two before disappearing. The Hood's little gang of henchman have been a nice coming out party for some forgotten bricks like the Wrecking Crew, etc.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Mr. Hyde had a brief moment in the sun beating Herc into a coma (with help) but only seems to surface every few years for a panel or two before disappearing. The Hood's little gang of henchman have been a nice coming out party for some forgotten bricks like the Wrecking Crew, etc.

He also has two good showings against the Hulk. One of which was against post-Onslaught seperated Hulk.

psycho gundam
ben grimm, probably one of the best "true" superheroes in the comic world.

kalibak gets underrated a lot, but most of it is due to his lack of intellect.

as someone stated earlier, sasquatch.

KharmaDog
Definitely sasquatch. You look at some of this character's past feets and what he was capable of, and you look at what he's come to, it's just a freakin' shame.

He's basically a wolverine/sabertooth archetype (without adamantium) bumped up to a hulk level character with a genius level intellect along with the potential of badass demon rage to contend with...yet they job him out to lesser characters all the time.

Him getting knocked out with a shovel or being stabbed by a piece of wood...that woul be the PIS moment of the last 20 years that solidified how under rated this character is.

The Nuul
Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.