Thanos vs other villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Thanos

vs

Dr. Doom, Sinestro, Loki, Apocalypse, Despero

No prep. involved.

Omega Vision
Other villains.
Despero himself would be a challenge but with all those guys backing him up he takes Thanos down.

galactusischere
Despero by himself would be a challenge.
same goes for Loki.
adding in the other powerhouses would be stomp

geshien
Originally posted by galactusischere
Despero by himself would be a challenge.
same goes for Loki.
adding in the other powerhouses would be stomp

The same goes for Loki? What the f**k?

Loki alone wouldn't be a challenge for Thanos. More of a nuisance.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by geshien
The same goes for Loki? What the f**k?

Loki alone wouldn't be a challenge for Thanos. More of a nuisance.
Other than Despero and Sinestro pretty much all these guys are just nuisances one on one but working together they dominate.

geshien
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Other than Despero and Sinestro pretty much all these guys are just nuisances one on one but working together they dominate.

Not arguing that so much as I'm commenting on the notion that Loki alone is a threat.

Though I don't think Sinestro alone is much of a threat either.

Omega Vision
Not arguing that so much as I'm commenting on the notion that Loki alone is a threat.

Though I don't think Sinestro alone is much of a threat either.
Sinestro can and has busted Top Tiers and he's easily High Herald (mostly due to skill) and as such is an individual threat to Thanos.

geshien
Sinestro can and has busted Top Tiers and he's easily High Herald (mostly due to skill) and as such is an individual threat to Thanos.

Thanos hands Surfer his ass on a silver platter (bad pun intended).

ABC logic perhaps, but seeing how Thanos can beat Surfer at his own game and handily I might add, Sinestro should fall just as easily.

Omega Vision
Thanos hands Surfer his ass on a silver platter (bad pun intended).

ABC logic perhaps, but seeing how Thanos can beat Surfer at his own game and handily I might add, Sinestro should fall just as easily.
Sinestro is a bit smarter than Surfer, he won't allow it to come to blows and he'll keep his distance. Thanos would take a big majority 9/10 but each one of those wins shouldn't be easy.

galactusischere
So Sinestro is now more powerful than Loki and Apoc?

Spire
Team.

Bentley
If Despero falls to heat vision, Thanos will one shot him.

Omega Vision
So Sinestro is now more powerful than Loki and Apoc?
He's definetly higher than Apoc. Loki I'm not sure but I'd assume he's at least Loki's peer.
Sinestro was leader of the SC for a reason, other than Hal Jordan he was arguably the greatest GL ever and he's one of the Greatest Ring wielders period. Outside of Hal and perhaps Kyle no single GL has a chance of beating him one on one.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 8/10

Bentley
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 8/10

Get serious, those guys cannot pass through Thanos's shield, nor one of his force blocks. None of them is doing any lasting damage before they are isolated or defeated.

cool

Spire
Originally posted by Bentley
If Despero falls to heat vision, Thanos will one shot him.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Supermanbeathim.jpg

galactusischere
He's definetly higher than Apoc. Loki I'm not sure but I'd assume he's at least Loki's peer.
Sinestro was leader of the SC for a reason, other than Hal Jordan he was arguably the greatest GL ever and he's one of the Greatest Ring wielders period. Outside of Hal and perhaps Kyle no single GL has a chance of beating him one on one.

Both Prime and AM were more powerful than him.
same goes for parallax.
he wasn't leader because he was the most powerful.

and how the hell can Sinestro take out Apoc?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Bentley
Get serious, those guys cannot pass through Thanos's shield, nor one of his force blocks. None of them is doing any lasting damage before they are isolated or defeated.

cool

Im going with the Team is they are fighting to full potential. Despero by himself would be a good match. I feel Thanos is above every single person in this fight one v one. I feel he would take out multiple people even if he does lose and would win some. I just feel like the team if they worked together could take a majority. 6-8/10

Bentley
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Im going with the Team is they are fighting to full potential. Despero by himself would be a good match. I feel Thanos is above every single person in this fight one v one. I feel he would take out multiple people even if he does lose and would win some. I just feel like the team if they worked together could take a majority. 6-8/10

At full potential they have a shot, I think 6/10 is more representative than 8/10 which kind of sounded like a loopsided battle favoring the team. IMO its a long fought combat with deads which can go mostly either way depending in how we rate Despero's average fight day.

Omega Vision
Both Prime and AM were more powerful than him.
same goes for parallax.
he wasn't leader because he was the most powerful.

and how the hell can Sinestro take out Apoc?
He was leader because he was badass and yes he could take Apoc who's never been that impressive.

galactusischere
He was leader because he was badass and yes he could take Apoc who's never been that impressive.

taking out the inhumans isn't impressive?
the X-men?
Ice-man?
Jean Grey?
Stryfe?
Cable?
Sphinx?
Living Monolith?

A non-jobbing Apoc would beat Sinestro IMO.

Omega Vision
He'd get destroyed by ring-Mongul in no time, Sinestro managed to beat Ring Mongul.

xJLxKing
If this is V&V Despero, Team wins

D_Dude1210
Other than the DC characters pretty much all these guys are just nuisances one on one but working together they dominate.

:-/

WhiteWitchKing
He'd get destroyed by ring-Mongul in no time, Sinestro managed to beat Ring Mongul.

He was getting sh!t stomped, literally, by Mongul. He won because of his he had access to the rings themselves as a safeguard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.