A bad way to die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Heinous
In Empire's End (Dark Empire 3) Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine kills the Eclipse 2 captain by Force Lightning and Telekinetic Kill (Throat Crushing). Talk about a bad way too die. The captain is holding his throat with his hand while being eletrocuted by Force Lightning! I guess Sidious/Palpatine was VERY angry.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well, wouldn't you be upset if you were forced to skip dinner.

Xizor
That's how I wouyld choose for ALL my enemies to be killed.

UnknownBountyHunter
I hope we get to see some of that action in the movies, like have him take that on a Jedi.

Jedi Mercenary
I read that too, It seemed that alot of new stuff appeared in the Dark empire comics, That little circular thing that Palp used to see where the Jedi gang was going, that was strange.

UnknownBountyHunter
Dark Empire Comics are cool!

Xizor
You know whats better then that.....?

FORCE LIGHTNING!!!

Jedi Mercenary
yes, yes it is

Xizor
If I had to chose one way in the whole world for someone to die it would be by force lightning!!

Darth Heinous
I like Telekinetic Kill better. Instead of elecrocution, you can "crush the trachea", "squeeze the heart", "stir the brain", "freeze the lungs" and plenty of other nasty ways to kill your victim.

Admiral Kettch
I agree with Darth Heinous, my personal favorite's always been the force choke. But if you want a really painful death, you could use a blaster set at low power and just shoot him for a couple of days.evil face

"Yub yub, commander." -Various Lt.Kettch personaes

Xizor
force lightning

Darth Heinous
Yes. Force Lightning is a very painful way to die.

Xizor
more painful then telekenetic kill.... right!!!!

Swirly Girl
Oh, go away!

Nactous
thats spaming you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.