Colossus Vs Abomination AGAIN....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
just like in the previous thread, but this time its,
Ultimate Colossus(best Showing) vs Original Abomination

Colossus-Big C
ult colossus wrecks him

ColossusGrundy
Ultimate Colossus beats him without breathing heavy

snoopdogg
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Ultimate Colossus beats him without breathing heavy He don't breath.

Knowsbleed33
Original Abomination destroys him.

galactusischere
Pioter

Rage.Of.Olympus
Abomination.

Silent Master
What has Ult Colossus ever done to make people think he'd beat Original Abomination?

KingD19
Lifted a 20,000 ton sub from the bottom of the ocean.

Stopped a freight train that had to weigh a couple hundred tons flat out.

Beat Thor's ass for about 10 minutes straight.

Overcome Magneto's manipulations.

Take slashes from Wolverine with no problem.

Rip Wolverine's leg off.

Rip Wolverine's leg off after Wolverine cut his heart out of his body.

Silent Master
How does beating those Ult characters make him superior than Original Abomination?

Last I checked 616 Wonder-man has supported a 50,000 ton press for a short time, helped support an Island and had his blows shake a planetoid(when fighting Hyperion) and he was considered weaker than "normal" Hulk who in-turn was weaker than Original Abomination.

KingD19
Well, ripping Wolverines Adamantium leg off for one thing.

And Colossus stood up with Juggernaut on several occasions, and even Gladiator, and WWH, but he's weaker than normal Hulk.

Inconsistencies man, ABC logic doesn't work like that.

Silent Master
Ult Colossus never fought Glads or WWH, nor has he "stood up to Juggernaut on several occasions".

KingD19
I meant 616 Colossus did all that, and Ultimate Colossus is far stronger than him.. I was demonstrating ABC logic.

Silent Master
Where is your proof that Ult Colossus is "far stronger" than 616 Colossus?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
I meant 616 Colossus did all that, and Ultimate Colossus is far stronger than him.. I was demonstrating ABC logic.
Why is ultimate stronger? Wehn 616 has superior feats verse superior foes. The only thing Ultimate has is one superior lifting feat that hardly means he stronger or has better damage out put.

KingD19
Somebody said it in one of the Ultimate X-Men books, can't remember which one.

I think he was portrayed as stronger since he had all those high end feats in such a short span of time, with no low end feats whatsoever.

shokosugi
what is this non-sense. Abomination wins.

Battlehammer
Somebody said it in one of the Ultimate X-Men books, can't remember which one.

I think he was portrayed as stronger since he had all those high end feats in such a short span of time, with no low end feats whatsoever.
most of thoses feats arnt even that high. 616 has superior all around feats. Ultimate colossus was not even strong enough to lift his own arms and had to rely on a drug for long while if not mistaken.

Silent Master
Yet, none of the feats you listed are anywhere close to putting him close to the Original Abomination's strength level.

KingD19
Yeah, he had to take the drugs, but after the Banshee X-Men fought the originals, he no longer needed the drug, and his strength was a bit higher I think.

And what did Original Abomination do that's so impressive?? Besides beating on Hulk who was weaker than current Savage Hulk?

Silent Master
You mean besides overpower a Hulk that has better feats than Ult Colossus?

KingD19
Didn't he usually beat Hulk before he amped?? And Hulk never did anything over Ult. Colossus without sufficient amping.

Silent Master
Simon has better feats than you listed for Ult Colossus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Silent Master
Where is your proof that Ult Colossus is "far stronger" than 616 Colossus? Where's your proof 616 is stronger?

snoopdogg
Simon has better feats than you listed for Ult Colossus. Like what? Failing to stop a press and later admitt you were in over your head? Lift the corner of a island that was teetering with the help of Sue Richards? And while fllying in the process? Those are all impressive not as impressive as people make them out to be.

Lifting a submarine that weighed thousands of tons and the bottom of the ocean is pretty impressive.

vansonbee
Lifted a 20,000 ton sub from the bottom of the ocean.

Stopped a freight train that had to weigh a couple hundred tons flat out.

Beat Thor's ass for about 10 minutes straight.

Overcome Magneto's manipulations.

Take slashes from Wolverine with no problem.

Rip Wolverine's leg off.

Rip Wolverine's leg off after Wolverine cut his heart out of his body.
Magneto weaker compared to 616 Mag

Wolverine metal or joints are weaker compared to 616 Wolverine

Who cares about ult Thor, is he the same as 616 Thor?

See what happen here? sick

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Why is ultimate stronger? Wehn 616 has superior feats verse superior foes. The only thing Ultimate has is one superior lifting feat that hardly means he stronger or has better damage out put. nah ultimate colossus is Vastly stronger than 616 it has been stated many times and has feats to back it up.

stopping a fully loaded train dead in its tracks(trains can weight up to 1,000tons because of the length)
and he tossed a 100ton sentinel damn nearorbit survived a nuke to the face. carried the 20,0000ton sub for miles underwater and far more
. 616 cant touch that

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee
Magneto weaker compared to 616 Mag

Wolverine metal or joints are weaker compared to 616 Wolverine

Who cares about ult Thor, is he the same as 616 Thor?

See what happen here? sick where do you get this crap? ultimate magneto is more powerful that 616 magneto. and the adamantium is the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
where do you get this crap? ultimate magneto is more powerful that 616 magneto. and the adamantium is the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

facepalm

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm post all the facepalms you want. it was said in the comics that wolverine is the same as his 616 counterpart and mags was stronger than 616 counterpart on comic

Colossus-Big C

StiltmanFTW
post all the facepalms you want. it was said in the comics that wolverine is the same as his 616 counterpart and mags was stronger than 616 counterpart on comic

What issue? erm

No, they are not. Ultimate Wolverine is taller and not that muscular, for example. Ult. Wolverine has to make a fist in order to extend his claws, 616 Wolverine does not. They are very different from each other.

What has Ultimate Magneto done...? Apart from failing to subdue Colossus and erect a simple forcefield? 616 Mags has better feats anyway, doesn't matter what was stated.

Colossus-Big C
What issue? erm

No, they are not. Ultimate Wolverine is taller and not that muscular, for example. Ult. Wolverine has to make a fist in order to extend his claws, 616 Wolverine does not. They are very different from each other.

What has Ultimate Magneto done...? Apart from failing to subdue Colossus and erect a simple forcefield? 616 Mags has better feats anyway, doesn't matter what was stated. well anyways ult colossus lifts FAR beyond 100 tons feat wise he lifts in the 10,000++Tons

snoopdogg
What issue? erm

What has Ultimate Magneto done...? Apart from failing to subdue Colossus and erect a simple forcefield? 616 Mags has better feats anyway, doesn't matter what was stated. Ult. Mags held like a 100 Sentinels in the air and reprogramming them in the process irrc.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium in the UMU is extremely durable and is able to effectively protect a person's mind from telepathic probing or attacks, Much more stronger than that of the Earth-616 version

What a fail... you wrote that? erm

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ult. Mags held like a 100 Sentinels in the air and reprogramming them in the process irrc.

Yes, I remember that too. That's not enough though.

Colossus-Big C

Yes, I remember that too. That's not enough though. why the hell would i write that its copied and pasted from the ultimates bio

snoopdogg

Yes, I remember that too. That's not enough though. Are you also in a round about way saying 616 Colossus is stronger than Ult. Colossus?

Colossus-Big C

Yes, I remember that too. That's not enough though. so 616 magneto has held 100 sentinels in the air at once?

snoopdogg
so 616 magneto has held 100 sentinels in the air at once? I don't think 616 Mags has a lifting feat to match that.

StiltmanFTW
why the hell would i write that its copied and pasted from the ultimates bio

Bios are constantly wrong and ult. adamantium really can't be compared to the real deal.

Are you also in a round about way saying 616 Colossus is stronger than Ult. Colossus?

Give him Banshee and he will be... smile

so 616 magneto has held 100 sentinels in the air at once?

One awesome lifting feat doesn't make him better.

snoopdogg

Give him Banshee and he will be... smile

Well without it he didn't have superstrength iirc.

StiltmanFTW
Well without it he didn't have superstrength iirc.

Yep that's what I heard. Ult. Piotr can barely lift his arms in the metal form w/o the drug, right?

snoopdogg
Yep that's what I heard. Ult. Piotr can barely lift his arms in the metal form w/o the drug, right? Last I heard. Though I also heard he don't need the drug anymore.

Silent Master
Like what? Failing to stop a press and later admitt you were in over your head? Lift the corner of a island that was teetering with the help of Sue Richards? And while fllying in the process? Those are all impressive not as impressive as people make them out to be.

Lifting a submarine that weighed thousands of tons and the bottom of the ocean is pretty impressive.

1) He didn't fail to lift the press
2) That Island has a mountain on it and Sue even stated at one point that he was lifting it, plus Reed had her remove her shields for a little while so that she could place them in a different area.

Also, Simon doesn't get any extra boost from flying, in fact his rockets were being powered by his own bio-energy

There is also the time his fight with Hyperion was causing shockwaves on the planetoid they were on, the time he overpowered Thor during a sparring session and the time he and a few other Avengers caught and then threw a compressed Island that was stated to weigh millions of tons.

snoopdogg
1) He didn't fail to lift the press
2) That Island has a mountain on it and Sue even stated at one point that he was lifting it, plus Reed had her remove her shields for a little while so that she could place them in a different area.

Also, Simon doesn't get any extra boost from flying, in fact his rockets were being powered by his own bio-energy

There is also the time his fight with Hyperion was causing shockwaves on the planetoid they were on, the time he overpowered Thor during a sparring session and the time he and a few other Avengers caught and then threw a compressed Island that was stated to weigh millions of tons.

1. He didn't stop the press and was yelling for help and later admitted he was in over his head.

2. The island was teetering. He didn't have anywhere near close to the full weight plus he had the aid of his jet pack and Sue Richards.

3. Stopping the weight of the compressed island is cool but Vision was there also. I'm not gonna go around using that as a feat for Vision especially when the God of Thunder was there.

Silent Master
1. He didn't stop the press and was yelling for help and later admitted he was in over his head.

The press was motorized, he did stop it from moving, it's just that he was afaird he wouldn't be able to move fast enough to get out of the way if he let go.

The Island was at over a 45 degree angle and Simon lifted it back to almost level, Sue even stated he was going the lifting.

Simon is stronger than Vision, plus Wonderman has at least one feat of overpowering Thor.

BTW, Mageto lifted Asteroid M

snoopdogg
The press was motorized, he did stop it from moving, it's just that he was afaird he wouldn't be able to move fast enough to get out of the way if he let go.

The Island was at over a 45 degree angle and Simon lifted it back to almost level, Sue even stated he was going the lifting.

Simon is stronger than Vision, plus Wonderman has at least one feat of overpowering Thor.

BTW, Mageto lifted Asteroid M Simon may have slowed the press down but he didn't do it completely or he would have never said he was in over his head.

Sue was still there helping. Pretty much any Class 100 who can fly would have been able to do that.

There's also the feat where Simon couldn't lift one of Thor's weights at the Avengers mansion.

Silent Master
He stopped the press, Sue stated that he was the one doing the lifting and for a short time she removed her shields which means he was suporting the entire weight.

There are more feats of Simon holding his own and even Ko'ing Thor than there are feats of him being shown as much weaker.

snoopdogg
He stopped the press, Sue stated that he was the one doing the lifting and for a short time she removed her shields which means he was suporting the entire weight.

There are more feats of Simon holding his own and even Ko'ing Thor than there are feats of him being shown as much weaker. You must have your blinders on.

Are you saying Simon is in Thor's league?

BTW why don't you think Ult. Colossus is stronger than 616?

Silent Master
1) In his first appearance in Avengers Simon knocks Thor down a hole and places a boulder on top that Thor is unable to move.

2) Marvel Comics Presents, is able to KO Thor after a little help

3) Avengers Annual, is able to momentarily overpower Thor in a sparring session

Simon was in Thor's league for most of his career.

snoopdogg
1) In his first appearance in Avengers Simon knocks Thor down a hole and places a boulder on top that Thor is unable to move.

Simon was in Thor's league for most of his career. Well, whatever. Lucky for you I am not interested in this debate.

I am interested in why you think 616 Colossus is stronger than Ult.

Silent Master
Because, he's stood up to people that have far better feats than you listed for Ult Colossus.

snoopdogg
Because, he's stood up to people that have far better feats than you listed for Ult Colossus. Can you be more specific? I'm just curious.

Silent Master
Juggernaut and just about any ver of the Hulk.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut and just about any ver of the Hulk. I think you lost me. Just about any version of the Hulk?

Silent Master
Has better feats than Ult Colossus.

Are you really going to disagee and make me start listing strength feats for the Hulk?

snoopdogg
Has better feats than Ult Colossus.

Are you really going to disagee and make me start listing strength feats for the Hulk? What has 616 Colossus done to make you think he's stronger than Ult. Please list the feats. If you can sway me or convince me more power to you. I just want to know what people base this off of.

Silent Master
I already told you, he's managed to stand up to people that have better feats than Ult Colossus.

Lighting feats aren't all that matter, or are you going to claim that Ult Colossus is stronger than Mangog?

snoopdogg
I already told you, he's managed to stand up to people that have better feats than Ult Colossus.

Lighting feats aren't all that matter, or are you going to claim that Ult Colossus is stronger than Mangog? I see. So you're basing it off of Colossus' fights with Juggernaut and Hulk?

Silent Master
Yes, I basing it actual feats.

Altough, I believe he also either caught or supported a space ship in SW, but I don't have access to the comic right now in order to check.

snoopdogg
Yes, I basing it actual feats.

Altough, I believe he also either caught or supported a space ship in SW, but I don't have access to the comic right now in order to check. What about his fight with Gladiator?

Silent Master
It happened before almost all of Gladiator's best feats.

Colossus-Big C

Lighting feats aren't all that matter, or are you going to claim that Ult Colossus is stronger than Mangog? so your saying 616 colossus can toss a 40ton sentinel near orbit? against its thrusters because sentinels can fly

Rage.Of.Olympus

Simon was in Thor's league for most of his career.

1) You mean the time where he hits Thor with a surprise attack while Thor thought he was helping them, and it was stated he did nothing more than knock him down a hole because he was off balance etc. and Thor is casually flying down the hole talking to himself? The only reason he couldn't get out was because he dropped his hammer and transformed to Blake.

2) A little help? LOL. The time when Enchantress used a machine to remove Mjolnir and drain Thor off his powers to the point he can't even stand and Simon finally knocks him out? Yea, a little help.

3) Momentarily overpower him? Thor was matching him in strength with a single arm. He then pins him down, and Simon momentarily knocks hims down because they were on a hill, and Thor gets up unharmed and puts him down with Mjolnir easily?

snoopdogg
It happened before almost all of Gladiator's best feats. Glads took the pillar shot from Colossus with his hands on his hips with a smile. That's a good feat in itself.

And besides that was like Gladiator's 2nd appearance so of course he did't have many feats yet.

Colossus-Big C
It happened before almost all of Gladiator's best feats. the shockwave from each of there punches caused a skyscraper to collaps

galactusischere
Glads took the pillar shot from Colossus with his hands on his hips with a smile. That's a good feat in itself.

And besides that was like Gladiator's 2nd appearance so of course he did't have many feats yet.

third or fourth actually

Silent Master
1) Wow, you just admitted Simon's punch stunned Thor so badly he was unable to reach his hammer for at least a minute.

That makes it sound more impressive than how I described it.

2) He was being drained for all of about 2 panels.

3) Yes, overpowers him(BTW, that doesn't look like Thor was using only one arm)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2623/4144474481_0ff73e38d0_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/4145234742_bdf50b3bed_o.jpg

And you call this "puts him down with Mjolnir easily"?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2509/4144474529_4ed9fddff9_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2595/4144474547_286bebc0cb_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2731/4144474577_a209348646_o.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Wow, you just admitted Simon's punch stunned Thor so badly he was unable to reach his hammer for at least a minute.

That makes it sound more impressive than how I described it.

2) He was being drained for all of about 2 panels.

3) Yes, overpowers him(BTW, that doesn't look like Thor was using only one arm)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2623/4144474481_0ff73e38d0_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2656/4145234742_bdf50b3bed_o.jpg

And you call this "puts him down with Mjolnir easily"?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2509/4144474529_4ed9fddff9_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2595/4144474547_286bebc0cb_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2731/4144474577_a209348646_o.jpg

1) What? Simon punched Thor when he wasn't looking, and Thor accidentally dropped Mjolnir as he fell through the whole. Apparently Thor and Simon both forgot about it as I recall (Stupid but whatever.).

How does that make it more impressive? He knocked Thor off balance when he wasn't looking down a hole. Spider-Man could do that.

2) So what? He was drained for a only a few panels but the drainage was so powerful he was too weak to stand up. Lulz at you calling that minor help.

3) When they charge at each other Thor is only using one arm. Thor then pins him down to the ground as your scans show.

Overpower him? Wonder Man tosses Thor off of him and pounds on Thor using his momentum down a hill. He didn't do shit to Thor after consecutive hits. Thor gets up unharmed, and knocks him out with a single throw (Albeit it was charged.).

Silent Master
1) IOW, Simon stunned Thor for at least a minute, how isn't that impreessive?

2) He wasn't given time to try and get up, you're making an assumption.

3) The scans speak for themselves.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) IOW, Simon stunned Thor for at least a minute, how isn't that impreessive?

2) He wasn't given time to try and get up, you're making an assumption.

3) The scans speak for themselves.

1) He didn't stun Thor. His hit didn't do anything besides knock him off balance into a hole he had set up as a trap while Thor wasn't looking. Thor was not hurt at all as stated, and Thor was casually talking about how Wonder Man had turned and betrayed him as he was falling down the hole. Thor lost Mjolnir and didn't will it back because apparently because it slipped his mind or some other bull.

2) What assumption? Machine drained Thor, Thor was so weak he dropped on his face and was lying there. Wonder Man then effortlessly picks him up like a rag doll and finishes the job.

Get the **** out of here with that bullshit that he had only minor help.

3) Yes they do.

Silent Master
In order for Thor to turn back into Blake, he needed to be separated from Mjolnir for 60 seconds, therefore you just admitted that Simon's punch stunned Thor for at least 60 seconds.

KingD19
Well, Rage knows just about everything there is to know about Thor, if he says Thor dropped his hammer and didn't really give a f*ck about picking it back up, I'm taking his word.

snoopdogg
All I know is that Simon isn't in Thor's league.

Silent Master
Thor knows about the 60 second rule, why would he choose to turn back into Blake while trapped?

Colossus-Big C
why is this becoming Simon Vs Thor??

snoopdogg
why is this becoming Simon Vs Thor?? Because somebody made some untrue comments about Thor/Simon fights.

Silent Master
None of my comments were untrue.

KingD19
They were inaccurate.

Silent Master
What was inaccurate?

KingD19
Rage pretty much explained everything that you stated inaccurately.

Silent Master
Right, I liked how he explained that after losing Mjolnir Thor decided to sit and have a nap instead of escaping the trap.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Man I like Thor way too much. I got out of bed to get a drink and realize this shit is going on. So I scanned the damn page.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/th_WonderManCheapShot.jpg

There you go. Wonder Man does a cheap shot that does not harm Thor at all, and all it does is knock him off balance down a pit made for Thor. Apparently all the combatants forget about the hammer. Thought that meant Thor.

In order for Thor to turn back into Blake, he needed to be separated from Mjolnir for 60 seconds, therefore you just admitted that Simon's punch stunned Thor for at least 60 seconds.

For the punch to stun Thor it would have to have some more effect other than having Thor blink. Seeing as how we have Thor casually narrating as he falls down a pit off balance and stated to be unharmed it's pretty safe to say he wasn't stunned.

Now is it my turn to post all the scans of Thor's obvious superiority to Wonder Man? How about Wonder Man failing to lift something set to Thor's level? How about Wonder Man having the shit beaten out of him by different opponents only to have Thor stand up to them? How about Thor tanking shit that has one shotted Simon or Thor tanking blasts that have layed Simon out?

I admit back in the day Wonder Man use to pretty damn powerful and strong. Nearly on Thor's level. Nowadays his a joke though. Namor was beating his ass with Ares' limb body easily while back in the day I recall Wonder Man knocking Namor out.

Anyways I gotta go to bed. Early day tomorrow.

Silent Master
Yes, Thor is so unhurt that he decides he'd rather sit at the bottom of a hole instead of escaping and picking up Mjlonir.

KingD19
Ahhhh, Silent never said Thor dropped the hammer outside the hole, which is why he couldn't pick it up.

He also never said anything about Simon sneaking Thor.

Inaccuracies man.

And it seems to me like Thor is wondering why SImon betrayed them, so he wasn't thinking about Mjiolnir till he changed back to Blake.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, Thor is so unhurt that he decides he'd rather sit at the bottom of a hole instead of escaping and picking up Mjlonir.

It was clearly stated on panel that the blow could not hurt him and all it did was knock him off balance. Did you even read the scan?

He is also casually wondering about Simon's betrayal further indicating he was unhurt.

He couldn't escape because he was transformed into Blake. 60 seconds isn't that long. Especially considering he would have to land, and work his way up that hole. By that time he would have been turned to Blake. When Iron Man removes the boulder we see Blake emerge and transform into Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways later.

Silent Master
If he was so unhurt, why didn't he escape and pick up Mjolnir?

KingD19
Well, because back then, Thor couldn't fly without Mjiolnir, which was outside the hole with the big rock over it. So like Rage said, he would have to finish falling, then climb back up, then smash the rock, the pick up the hammer. The fall alone could have taken longer than a minute.

And you can't argue with the panel evidence, the blow wasn't enough to harm Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Thor didn't fly without Mjolnir until the Journey into the Mystery title was renamed into a Thor title as I recall which was like 1970 and that issue was in 1964.

If he was so unhurt, why didn't he escape and pick up Mjolnir?

I don't think you comprehend the fact that in 60 seconds Thor transforms to Donald Blake a limp cripple.

By the time Thor lands, and makes his way out of the whole he'd already have been Blake. That's why when Stark removes the boulder, Blake instantly reaches out to grab Mjolnir (And I highly doubt a cripple made his way out of such a smooth deep hole.) and transforms into an unharmed Thor.

I'm done explaining basic shit. Peace.

Silent Master
Thor is an elite cl 100 character it would only take a single leap to get out of a hole, so if he was so unhurt. Why didn't he?

KingD19
We have no idea how deep the hole was. And like I said, the fall itself could have taken more than a minute.

Silent Master
Considering the rate of acceleration is 32ft per second, per second.

Do you have any idea how deep the hole would have to be in order for Thor to be falling for that length of time?

KingD19
Okay, so he hits the ground, how long would it take him to climb out?

Silent Master
He's a cl 100 character, hell, I was able to make over 20 jumps in 60 seconds, why couldn't Thor make 1?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor is an elite cl 100 character it would only take a single leap to get out of a hole, so if he was so unhurt. Why didn't he?

Besides the fact, that Lee needed Thor to be taken out of the fight, but realized that Simon couldn't actually do any harm to Thor? Nothing really. He clearly stated that Thor was unharmed, but at the same time he needed Thor out of the fight, and he used the Mjolnir weakness as the plot device. Thor for example could have called it to him. All he has to do is think about it. Of course he didn't.

nicamarvin
Original Abomination WAS a Beast, a Few Bricks Have Over Power Hulk like he did, and No matter How Mad Hulk got, He could no defeat him, so ofcourse Hulk had to cheat and Depower Him....... evil face

Original Abomination its in the same Class as Maestro Hulk....any of this guys will overpower Ultimate colossus... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.