Sentry vs Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
This will just happen in the next dark avengers.... who will win? And if Sentry win where will he be in the Marvel hierarchy?

thanos-prime
Sentry should lose.

The Nuul
This was just locked, why make it again?

joesha28
Well a scan did showed Sentry coming back to beat MM. Or at least it seems.... i mean if he does... Sentry becomes > than Cosmic cubes... Staging a great fight with Thor.

Batman-Prime
It may be that the Sentry is to MM, what Drax is to Thanos. Thanos is more powerful then Drax but Drax is Thanos weakness. Who knows what the Sentry really is.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Who knows what the Sentry really is.

He's a poor developped character.

StiltmanFTW
From what I've seen MM already pwned him. If Sentry fights him in the next issue, that must mean Owen just wants to lose...

Colossus-Big C
molecule man was scared of sentry killing him. go to the sentry respect thread and read the scan!

Nihilist
MM should destroy him again with ease.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
molecule man was scared of sentry killing him. go to the sentry respect thread and read the scan!

No, he said you'll hurt me if I let you go. Nothing there to suggest Sentry would kill him or do anything substancial. Hell, by the tiem Sentry tries to hurt him MM could have shielded himself with unbreakable shields.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

I don't need to. Unlike you, I read the comic.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
No, he said you'll hurt me if I let you go. Nothing there to suggest Sentry would kill him or do anything substancial. Hell, by the tiem Sentry tries to hurt him MM could have shielded himself with unbreakable shields.

Precisely.

Owen is mentally ill. If he lost against Sentry, that'd mean he subconsciously wanted to be punished for his crimes.

AsbestosFlaygon
I swear this has been done just recently no expression

bbrem123
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I don't need to. Unlike you, I read the comic.

Precisely.

Owen is mentally ill. If he lost against Sentry, that'd mean he subconsciously wanted to be punished for his crimes.

it kinda funny how u say that....cuz so is sentry...but when he loses that argument wont doesnt work

Endless Mike
Molecule Man

joesha28
Ya actually it seem the same for Sentry...Sentry most of the time is a wimp who does not want to let out his so called Unlimited powers. But one thing is for such he is immortal.

KingD19
How in the hell did Sentry come back from getting his face shot off??

joesha28
He has came back 3times actually....

KingD19
I know that, I'm just wondering how he came back this time when his face got shot off. They offered no explanation as far as I'm aware of.

bbrem123
they are suppose to explain him in DA annual 1 i think...so we will see next week

Knowsbleed33
If Sentry turns out the be a factor at all against Owen, it will be pure PIS.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If Sentry turns out the be a factor at all against Owen, it will be pure PIS.

y?...they never really explained what he was before...so anything goes when it comes to what they do with him...they say over and over he is this all powerful character...maybe they will finally show it

they could kill him off too or they can make him around superman level...they can go a lot of different ways with him lol

Knowsbleed33
Because he's never shown anything close to that type of power. Owen is a multiversal level power.

Eaea
His creator Jenkins initially wrote Sentry stabilizing with his power an escaping cosmic cube between his hands for a few seconds. With that and the multiple claims about his having unlimited power and yet unknown limits, it's not that much of a stretch to me if Sentry manages to somewhat surprise Owen, pending what the incoming reveals about the character are.

But so far I'm not expecting Sentry to beat Owen alone or anything like that.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Bullseye "Angry Water" is gonna help him laughing

Eaea
That is some ANGRY water, beware.

KingD19
I think the water growled at me.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Bullseye "Angry Water" is gonna help him laughing

Or flower power Daken shifty j/k stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
Because he's never shown anything close to that type of power. Owen is a multiversal level power.

Thing is, they've downgraded the Beyonder in power level already. Owen might have received the same treatment. Sad and stupid as it is.

Knowsbleed33
Beyonder was downgraded a long time ago.

bbrem123

you are right...but since they leave the character so open it wouldn't surprise me if they made him have that kind of power

D_Dude1210
Beyonder was downgraded a long time ago.

I know. stick out tongue w/c means that MM followed suit with him. Unless MM has had multiversal feats post-retcon?

Warlord
I don't think he does. He even comments in the comic that he can only affect the molecules that are around him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Or flower power Daken shifty j/k stick out tongue

Or... Ares with constipation!!! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I know. stick out tongue w/c means that MM followed suit with him. Unless MM has had multiversal feats post-retcon?

He does, he fought the Beyonder and the battle warped reality on a trans-multiversal level, one effect of this warp was a 2D universe suddenly gained the 3rd dimension...

joesha28
Well Sentry powers are: Omnipotent... which means he can do anything?

bbrem123
omnipotent?...from what they have shown he is far from omnipotent

joesha28
That is because of his mind.... damn this Sentry is only 10yrs in marvel history...

bbrem123
he is a hard character it understand...MM is multiversal...and if sentry beats him then im very confused...people say he cant beat WWH but he can MM?

if MM is the slight scared of him(which he is) a lot of what happened with the sentry confuses the hell out of me

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He does, he fought the Beyonder and the battle warped reality on a trans-multiversal level, one effect of this warp was a 2D universe suddenly gained the 3rd dimension...

I know. But that was PRE-retcon. I said POST-retcon.

bbrem123
no it happened post

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by bbrem123
no it happened post

His fight with the BEYONDER happened PRE-Retcon. :-/

bbrem123
they fought twice...

http://img162.imageshack.us/i/beyondervsmmpv7.jpg/

says trans-multiversal
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8974/b2rn4.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why is there so much commotion over Sentry attacking or even hurting Molecule Man? I mean his just a human at the end of the day. An incredibly powerful human but still human.

Here Doctor Blake punks Molecule Man and sends him running for the hills with a blow.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_DefeatsMM.jpg

Blake = Cosmic Being?

That must have been a multiversal level punch that rocked the fabric of space and time.

bbrem123
hahaha...must have been lol

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why is there so much commotion over Sentry attacking or even hurting Molecule Man? I mean his just a human at the end of the day. An incredibly powerful human but still human.

Here Doctor Blake punks Molecule Man and sends running for the hills with a blow.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_DefeatsMM.jpg

Blake = Cosmic Being?

That must have been a multiversal level punch that rocked the fabric of space and time. I guess so

bbrem123
wait cant he just reform himself if he is hurt?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Forgot to post this.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_DefeatsMM2.jpg

Even after the punch was thrown? Molecule Man was still incapacitated. The punch was so great, that it retconed Molecule Man's face so that it would always be in pain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
wait cant he just reform himself if he is hurt?

Because Donald Blake > Beyonder > Molecule Man, duh...

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
His fight with the BEYONDER happened PRE-Retcon. :-/

They fought post retcon as well, Molecule Man tore the Beyonder essence from Kosmos and fought him again, warping reality on a trans-multiversal level.

Xplosive
Sentry is joke next to MM, except if they come up with something and Sentry reveals his true power level. smile

id369
Both are fairly shitty characters.

bbrem123
what was the out come of there second fight?

Lord Feron

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Xplosive
Sentry is joke next to MM, except if they come up with something and Sentry reveals his true power level. smile

Even if he lives up to "the million exploding suns" the Galactus thing... still a feeb compared to MM.

bbrem123

bbrem123
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Even if he lives up to "the million exploding suns" the Galactus thing... still a feeb compared to MM.

this is true haha...so no matter what he should be nothing compared to MM...unless everything we have read is a lie

tkitna
Unless he's the Beyonder.

joesha28
Sentry is said to be omnipotent... which means he has unlimited power and can do anything.

iceman24567
Originally posted by joesha28
Sentry is said to be omnipotent... which means he has unlimited power and can do anything. Wrong

JakeTheBank
Sentry is said to be omnipotent... which means he has unlimited power and can do anything.

But he can't.

rotiart
I just liked that molecule man was like omg I've never tasted these kinds of molecules before...

So far mm> sentry by far

joesha28
Ok ... anybody gotten DA#12? Wat happen these guys fought?

bbrem123
comes out tomorrow

joesha28
Lastest News... Sentry sort of Defeated Owen Reese.

Kris Blaze
Lastest News... Sentry sort of Defeated Owen Reese.
Use god damn spoilers here too.

Comic's been out like a couple of hours.

joesha28
Oopsy my bad sorry.

Kris Blaze
All is forgiven.

Knowsbleed33
If that be true, Mr. M will prolly have a shit fit.

bbrem123
i posted what happens in the DA thread...if anybody wants to know what happens

P.L was right
Sentry stomps.....OH SHIT HE DID

joesha28
i posted what happens in the DA thread...if anybody wants to know what happens

dude where the scan...

bbrem123
i wish i could get them up!...but i cant

joesha28
Why? Oh man....

iceman24567
I will post them tomorrow night if they aren't up

SoulDevourer
unless theres some major PIS, this spite. cant MM just turn Sentry into a dog or somethin?

iceman24567
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
unless theres some major PIS, this spite. cant MM just turn Sentry into a dog or somethin? Wrong time for you to be ill informed pal erm

P.L was right
unless theres some major PIS, this spite. cant MM just turn Sentry into a dog or somethin?

Sentry can do whatever MM can do and better smile

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by P.L was right
Sentry can do whatever MM can do and better smile
Sentry can warp reality? huh wut happened?

bbrem123
yea and he is unexperienced at it too...

bbrem123
laughing out loud

since when does Sentry do moleculer manip?

today lol

joesha28
Maybe Sentry's power is he create his powers...

bbrem123
that would be crazy...yea it is kinda weird when he explains things

P.L was right
Maybe Sentry's power is he create his powers...

Thats reality warping

joesha28
Something he did not have till now... he create it i say.

bbrem123
i wonder what sentry means by his world

joesha28
He created it? oh damn.... he's jesus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.