Captain Marvel vs. Immortal Herc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Hand-to-hand combat only.

BattleMage
I like this. Don't know though?

AsbestosFlaygon
Haha, the counterpart of Superman VS Thor

Could go either way, though CM has the speed advantage

Prep-Man
Could go either way.

Warlord
could go either way

celeyhyga17
Captain Marvel takes it cause of the speed advantage. 7/10

The Nuul
Which CM?

Zeuodin
Speed

quanchi112
Split.

gogogadgetgo
Herc for the majority coz he gets more love from the ladies

xJLxKing
CM

BlackZero30x
Captain Marvel

galactusischere
Immortal Herculese

The Nuul
Marvel CM loses badly.

DC CM wins, soo much speed and dur.

Warlord
^ who's that on your sig?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Warlord
^ who's that on your sig?

The Mighty Samson......

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
The Mighty Samson......
eek!

I was hoping for more info apart the obvious part... stick out tongue

vansonbee
Captain Marvel, I was gonna say Herc out tactics CM, but that's just being bias against Billy~

The Nuul
Originally posted by Warlord
eek!

I was hoping for more info apart the obvious part... stick out tongue

Hes from Project Superpowers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_(Fox_Feature_Syndicate)

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hes from Project Superpowers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_(Fox_Feature_Syndicate)

thnx

Bouboumaster
I say Hercules, because of the milleniums of experience

carver9
captain marvel 8/10 due to bfring, in a tussle, I'll give it to herc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hand to Hand only? No flying and shit?

Split. Or maybe Hercules due to superior skill.

celeyhyga17
Once again you just gotta give it to Captain Marvel for the majority. Sure Hercs got a huge advantage in terms of fighting skill and prowess. But CM is just as durable and just as strong. The speed difference is the key here. Let me take it to real life boxing. The recent superfight between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto is one such example. Cotto is naturally bigger and a bit stronger. Both are highly skilled even though I give Cotto the advantage in that. But the huge difference was Manny's tremendous hand and foot speed. He embarrassed Cotto the whole night resulting in a TKO in the 12th round. Plain and simple. On pure slugfests, time and time again speed kills! PERIOD!

Zeuodin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Once again you just gotta give it to Captain Marvel for the majority. Sure Hercs got a huge advantage in terms of fighting skill and prowess. But CM is just as durable and just as strong. The speed difference is the key here. Let me take it to real life boxing. The recent superfight between Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto is one such example. Cotto is naturally bigger and a bit stronger. Both are highly skilled even though I give Cotto the advantage in that. But the huge difference was Manny's tremendous hand and foot speed. He embarrassed Cotto the whole night resulting in a TKO in the 12th round. Plain and simple. On pure slugfests, time and time again speed kills! PERIOD!
Period.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I have to agree with you there.
Manny is #1! Flip pride y'allz! w00t

Anyways, yes, speed is the determining factor here.

Spire
CM for a large majority.

BattleMage
DRAW.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by BattleMage
DRAW. How can one draw with someone who's Just as Strong and Durable but Far Faster? Where all other areas are nearly equal, the deciding factor would be what one outshines the other in.

Warlord
OK CM should win. But I don't think he would tak a LARGE amajority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.