King Thor vs Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Both going all out.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Warlord
Theoretically Tachion should be more powerful but I'm not sure about it featwise

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Warlord
Theoretically Tachion should be more powerful but I'm not sure about it featwise Well Takion has highfather's staff and his experience. He's merged himself with Highfather. So he has both of the powers combined. Still I dont' know enough about King Thor. And you can never tell on this board because Thor, Surfer, Superman, Wolverine, Batman, and Thanos seem to get hyped up far more than what they really did or can do.

Warlord
Tachion is supposed to be the embodiment of the source.
That would mean nearly omnipotence but I don't think he ever displayed such degrees of power

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Warlord
Tachion is supposed to be the embodiment of the source.
That would mean nearly omnipotence but I don't think he ever displayed such degrees of power
He briefly halted the Omnipotent power of the Godwave.

Warlord
Originally posted by Zeuodin
He briefly halted the Omnipotent power of the Godwave.

then he was briefly omnipotent.... smile
I really don't know who wins this fight

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good fight.

Galan007
He briefly halted the Omnipotent power of the Godwave. imo takion's attunement/oneness with the source is what enabled him to momentarily slow the progress of the godwave. why? because more powerful beings than he couldn't do a thing to it.

as for this thread: i believe thor would take the slight majority, after a very good battle.

Lord Feron
Until Takions get some more feats to his name he can not be given the win...

He definitly has potential imo, very great potential.

Tough, when chracters you know are uber but don't really have that many feats.

quanchi112
He briefly halted the Omnipotent power of the Godwave. He died. I guess I can say King Thor briefly took on Thanos with the heart.

BattleMage
KING THOR.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
He died. I guess I can say King Thor briefly took on Thanos with the heart. He looked pretty well by the ending of the series. I don't care if he died or not. Anyone else would have been like a fly on a windshield of a car on the road doing 90.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.