Trigon the Terrible Vs. Cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Classic Trigon.
Cyttorak as hes most powerful shown in comics without any sort of amp.
Who wins?

galactusischere
any opinions?

Prep-Man
I say Trigon.

galactusischere
come one people..I've always wanted to know who wins betweem the two give me some opinions.

tideoftime
I would say Trigon as well. Circumstances always play, of course. But ol' four-eyes at 500+ feet tall, pwning the world, is just too much fun...

vansonbee
Trigon has more feats, plus he doesn't disarray around only strength.

CortSether
Trigon also got his butt kicked by the Teen Titans lol

Prep-Man
Yes, by Raven, who had special circumstances.

CortSether
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yes, by Raven, who had special circumstances.

It's still embarrassing. I mean, the universe destroyer Trigon gets beaten by a teenager.
laughing

Zeuodin
Originally posted by CortSether
It's still embarrassing. I mean, the universe destroyer Trigon gets beaten by a teenager.
laughing His Daughter.

guy222
Cytorrak is like Phantom Stranger and The Blue Guy. Potential...but wat has he really done. Was imprisioned and freed...battled Cain his enemy was defeated i believe

Taking DC here

galactusischere
How is it that people think Dormmamu can beat Trigon but Cyttorak can't?

golem370
More feats then cyttorak

SamZED
Also Raven is a beast.

Prep-Man
laughing

Actually, Trigon has alrady taken over the world and the universe once. Better showings than Cytorrak. It wasn't just "teenagers". Far from it.

Endless Mike
Trigon seems to be at least cube being level, that's above Cytorrak

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by galactusischere
How is it that people think Dormmamu can beat Trigon but Cyttorak can't? guess they mean Dormamu @ full power. like Cytorak whose onmipotent in his dimension but we dunno how he fare outside it

vansonbee
Trigon also got his butt kicked by the Teen Titans lol I know huh? They shouldn't even put any text in the comics anymore~ angel

SamZED
Well didnt Dormamu get his ass kicked by New Avengers? And he's supposed to beat Trigon? At least Trigon had an excuse to get his ass kicked - Raven..

Prep-Man
All these high end demons will become jobbers once they meet their foes. Good guys always win.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SamZED
Well didnt Dormamu get his ass kicked by New Avengers? And he's supposed to beat Trigon? At least Trigon had an excuse to get his ass kicked - Raven.. That was the HOOD still being possess, Dormamu was review by Strange afterwards, during time Demon Hood was trapped in a seal before hand.

With prep, Doctor Voodoo banish him.

stick out tongue Blunt statements are misleading to others.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by galactusischere
Classic Trigon.
Cyttorak as hes most powerful shown in comics without any sort of amp.
Who wins?
Cyttorak at his most powerful was known to sit in his chair and give grandiose speeches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.