CA Superman and Thanos HOTU Vs Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
CA Superman and Thanos HOTU Vs Classic Beyonder

AsbestosFlaygon
The duo wins

Zeuodin
Originally posted by danielgamer
CA Superman and Thanos HOTU Vs Classic Beyonder Nope. This fight isn't even remotely Close.

Board Walker
Actually I would put Superman with Cosmic Armor on equal footing with beyonder, due to that Superman with cosmic armor was the power and influence of the actual combination of all the superman stories, the writters stories of superman personified.

And it showed that Supermans stories in strength and influence > basically everything else, Dc.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Board Walker
Actually I would put Superman with Cosmic Armor on equal footing with beyonder, due to that Superman with cosmic armor was the power and influence of the actual combination of all the superman stories, the writters stories of superman personified.

And it showed that Supermans stories in strength and influence > basically everything else, Dc. I meant that The Duo Far Surpass Anything CB did.

vansonbee
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The duo wins Beyonder is still beyond them...

1 + 1 = 2 < 10 (Beyonder) confused

Which is superior? HOTU or CA, maybe Thanos gets both?

Kris Blaze
Wouldn't put the CA on line with HOTU and classic beyonder.

Team 1 regardless.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by vansonbee
Beyonder is still beyond them...

1 + 1 = 2 < 10 (Beyonder) confused

Which is superior? HOTU or CA, maybe Thanos gets both? What? Thanos with the heart Killed the LT. The Beyonder never killed any abstracts except Death. LT>>>>>>>>>>Death. CA Superman stalemated a being who beat the spectre.

shokosugi
CA Superman >>>>> PR Beyonder

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by shokosugi
CA Superman >>>>> PR Beyonder
Unfortunately, it seems so.

vansonbee
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Unfortunately, it seems so. Because Mandrakk was eating the multi-verse and Superman defeated him with CA?

Beyonder has his own universe, which was bigger in size compared to Marvel? LT admit Beyonder was stronger than him though, does that prove anything?

confused Someone enlighten me~

Slaanesh
CA is a non factor....it goes down to PR Beyonder and HOTU..i think it's a stalemate..

Kasper Gutman
PR Beyonder was the most powerful Marvel character/abstract/anything really at the time. Beyonder wins or gives them both a power boost mid fight, fights them both in a wrestling ring while discussing his beer gut and Miami Vice clothing choice then gets bored mid fight and does something else.

My take on this fight is this is the original Beyonder and not part of a split up Cosmic Cube or some wayword entity being boosted by mysterious The Beyonders. Yes Thanos with the heart can absorb a universe but the main Marvel universe is split up into various less powerful entities while Beyonder was the sum total of a universe and I think that would make a difference. Sure I'm probably wrong but that's my take on it.

I'm probably biased to Beyonder as I'm old enough to have collected the Secret Wars when it was new and hadn't been introduced to any character like that before.

Kasper Gutman
Anyone remember the Marvel pen and paper roleplaying game that came out back in the day. It had a cool rating system for various stats, like amazing, incredible. Death and Eternity had like 1000 plus for every stat and Galactus had 750 or 1000 type numbers and Beyonder was simply listed as Beyond in each stat. Might have been the first attempt by Marvel to compare all the heroes and villians. Has nothing to do win the thread just having flashbacks.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Zeuodin
What? Thanos with the heart Killed the LT. The Beyonder never killed any abstracts except Death. LT>>>>>>>>>>Death. CA Superman stalemated a being who beat the spectre. ...
LT was scared of the Beyonder and had to beg MM to help him

Xplosive
THOTI alone takes Classic Beyonder down.

Originally posted by Zeuodin
CA Superman stalemated a being who beat the spectre.

Spectre or Mandrakk are nothing and jokes compared to Classic Beyonder.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Xplosive
THOTI alone takes Classic Beyonder down.

Spectre or Mandrakk are nothing and a joke compared to Beyonder.
Mandrakk(Cosmic Armor supes stalemated him) was powerful himself but not IMO in Beyonder's league. More in LT's league(below LT IMHO).

Beyonder>THOTI

Xplosive
Originally posted by galactusischere
Mandrakk(Cosmic Armor supes stalemated him) was powerful himself but not IMO in Beyonder's league. More in LT's league(below LT IMHO).

Actually, Mandrakk+LT+CA Superman+Spectre are nothing to CB.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Beyonder>THOTI

I disagree.

iceman24567
Team one rips Beyonder a new one.

shokosugi
ca superman makes beyonder his b11tch

galactusischere
ca superman makes beyonder his b11tch

Love the sarcasm

starlock
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Anyone remember the Marvel pen and paper roleplaying game that came out back in the day. It had a cool rating system for various stats, like amazing, incredible. Death and Eternity had like 1000 plus for every stat and Galactus had 750 or 1000 type numbers and Beyonder was simply listed as Beyond in each stat. Might have been the first attempt by Marvel to compare all the heroes and villians. Has nothing to do win the thread just having flashbacks.

Oh i remember...and i still play... eek!

Though the system made the abstracts at CL5000(later editions)...and beyonder was...well beyond..

I take the Duo for the win...they can make all the comparisons to how big his universe was or whatever.....i.m.o its not enough to beat this team.

Xplosive
Originally posted by starlock
I take the Duo for the win...they can make all the comparisons to how big his universe was or whatever.....i.m.o its not enough to beat this team.

But CA Superman wouldn't contribute much as whole MU didn't help LT against THOTI. There was no difference; was it LT alone or LT+MU against THOTI, no difference. So is in this case.
CA Superman + THOTI vs. Classic Beyodner = THOTI vs. Classic Beyonder.

starlock
Originally posted by Xplosive
But CA Superman wouldn't contribute much as whole MU didn't help LT against THOTI. There was no difference; was it LT alone or LT+MU against THOTI, no difference. So is in this case.
CA Superman + THOTI vs. Classic Beyodner = THOTI vs. Classic Beyonder.

But would not a armor that can adapt to anything mean superman can withstand the beyonders attacks?...and superman can be a very formidable opponent with it i.m.o...this is a forum match...not a comic book story...2 vs 1...and i would not count supes out.

Philosophía
Team.

quanchi112
ca superman makes beyonder his b11tch What did he adapt to which makes your case?

Tattoos N Scars
Wouldn't PR Beyonder be more in the league of the Primal Monitor?

Xplosive
Originally posted by starlock
But would not a armor that can adapt to anything mean superman can withstand the beyonders attacks?...and superman can be a very formidable opponent with it i.m.o...this is a forum match...not a comic book story...2 vs 1...and i would not count supes out.

Withstanding Mandrakk doesn't mean much (pretty much nothing) when CB is in the game.

CA Superman is definitely counted out when Thanos with THOTI meats Classic Beyonder.

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Wouldn't PR Beyonder be more in the league of the Primal Monitor?

Yeah, pretty much.

Whereas THOTI represents TOAA power within MU (actually everyone represents TOAA power, since he draws it, but THOTI is different). I still think THOTI takes CB down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.