Flash (Wally) vs Thor (Limited Flight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thor is allowed all his powers except flight (he can only fly for 60 second durations).

They are each aware of the other's powers.

Fight on an indestructible planet. No BFR.

Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/295040-9352-flash_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/150353-55190-thor_super.jpg

BlackZero30x
I have no idea...i don't think thor could hit wally

celeyhyga17
THe question is can Mjolnir catch up to Wally? Thor has thrown Mjolnir with ease to FTL speeds, but is that fast enuffff? Hmmmmm.............

BlackZero30x
honestly im gonna go with wally because i don't think it can but maybe im wrong....i never read thor to in depth so yea.

vansonbee
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I have no idea...i don't think thor could hit wally
I don't think he can either.
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
THe question is can Mjolnir catch up to Wally? Thor has thrown Mjolnir with ease to FTL speeds, but is that fast enuffff? Hmmmmm.............
Doubt its fast as Wally.

Thor can summon/manipulate the weather for this fight and he durable & has long life-span compared to Wally.

Wally has access to BFR & KO, but I don't know how. Anyone has scans of Wally doing those?

celeyhyga17
Also Thor kinda cheats when he throws Mjolnir cause he kinda wills it sometimes to hit fast targets.

Zeuodin
I can see the Hammer missing or having it's momentum Stolem From it like Juggernaut did.

Konton
Wally blitzes Thor before he can even throw Mjolnir. One IMP and he's out.

Xplosive
Flash

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Konton
Wally blitzes Thor before he can even throw Mjolnir. One IMP and he's out.

Possible. Omniderectional attack though. He has to get pounded multiple times to really get hurt. Don't forget Thor still gets to fly for 60 secs. Sixty seconds is an eternity for Thor to let loose some of his tricks. Hey Starscream, can you elaborate if there are any cool downs on his flight. You say he can stay aloft for 60 secs, but if he lands and pops up immediately again all the time it's not that much of a level playing field is it? Then again it wont take much time for wally to wack him with some light speed punches once he get's low to the ground. Tough fight to measure.

Konton
I don't see Thor being able to react to Wally. 60 seconds in the air?

Give Wally a microsecond and he lays out Thor in one shot.

Mindset
One IMP and he's out. erm

I wish I could IMP you. ^_^

iceman24567
Thor blitzes Wally

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor blitzes Wally thumb up

Finally, someone smart.

iceman24567
smile

Mindset
Kris, how did you get iceman's password?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor blitzes Wally

Did you say Thor blitzes? =P
Ok seriously though Thor should be able to survive a blitz till he responds with one of his many tricks like omni attack. While in air he could prolly be creative and maybe somehow slow Wally down with some crazy weather manipulation. If Wally doesn't slip up and really keeps the pressure on he can take some wins, but if he gets tagged just once or twice from Thor's counters its over for him. I see Thor winning slightly like 6/10??? <<< maybe

BlackZero30x
well if its not a joke then could someone explain to me how thor blitz wally for the fact that i know his basic powers but not in depth from lack of reading thors books in depth...basically some feats to support it?

Mindset
Thor attacks Wally at high speeds.

There's that one time where in this thread he blitzed Wally.

I believe it is a couple posts up.

iceman24567
laughing

BlackZero30x
WOW!! that's insane and since its posted here its completely canon lol

iceman24567
I'm canon no expression

BlackZero30x
Ive been shot out of a canon.....

Mindset
Are you sure it wasn't a cannon?

BlackZero30x
no it was a canon. it was a very scaring moment of my life

Mindset
Must have been a big camera.

Spire
Flash should win if he is at least as fast as Mongoose.

He most likely isn't though.

Thor 8/10.

celeyhyga17
uahahaha.......

psycho gundam
c'mon it's december now, november was shortchange thor's powers month

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by psycho gundam
c'mon it's december now, november was shortchange thor's powers month

well in that case i think im gonna make a new thread.
Thor Vs God
as in God from church and stuff.

I think Thor wins the majority.

8/10

kthanks.

Slaanesh
even without the stipulation..Wally still win 10/10..

FrothByte
Can thor just make a blizzard so that flash slips on the ice?

Warlord
Thor steals his speed

Prep-Man
Flash steals his thunder.

Mindship
If Thor fights like a brick, he loses quite handedly.
If he uses Mjolnir to "full potential" (remember those threads?) while in the air, he wins like the mofo god he is.

...or, they smash into each other and amalgamate into "Flor!"

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindship

If he uses Mjolnir to "full potential" (remember those threads?) while in the air, he wins like the mofo god he is.
what could he do with Mjolnir to stop a nonjobbing Flash?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Must have been a big camera.
Bet it was made by NASA.

Kasper Gutman
He can blast Juggernaut backwards but can't hurt Flash? How about that Kang fight where he sent his hammer flying around the time machine at faster then light speed.

Don't believe that non-canon Thor/Wolverine fight. Thor has plenty of feats against speed. He can keep an eye on a speeding Hermes but Flash is going to give him problems? He can propel himself faster then light with his hammer, wouldn't he smack into stars, or planets or MTV satelites if seeing things at that speed were a problem. Of course the writers don't help us out, sometimes he can move faster then Hela can keep track of and often moves his limbs and body at vast superhuman levels. But, on the other hand, team comics sometimes portray Thor as a dim slow to react type upping people like Captain America for example.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
He can blast Juggernaut backwards but can't hurt Flash? How about that Kang fight where he sent his hammer flying around the time machine at faster then light speed.

Don't believe that non-canon Thor/Wolverine fight. Thor has plenty of feats against speed. He can keep an eye on a speeding Hermes but Flash is going to give him problems? He can propel himself faster then light with his hammer, wouldn't he smack into stars, or planets or MTV satelites if seeing things at that speed were a problem. Of course the writers don't help us out, sometimes he can move faster then Hela can keep track of and often moves his limbs and body at vast superhuman levels. But, on the other hand, team comics sometimes portray Thor as a dim slow to react type upping people like Captain America for example.
How does blasting Juggernaut have to do with hitting flash?

Thor consistent speed shown in comics is not closes to that of Flashes. Even Thor best speed feats can't touch Flashes. Flash is vastly faster then Thor is and it not likely Thor going to be landing any hits before he knocked the **** out.

Also how the hell does keeping an eye on hermes equate to hitting Flash? Or did you actaully think Hermes was in the same league as Flash is in speed?

Warlord
Flash gets taged by Ubermensch.
Thor wins 10/10. (I'm kidding)

No seriously...without PIS Thor's only hope is to finish the fight from the air.
And if they both know each other's powers Thor needs to take to the sky imediately

Mindship
Originally posted by Starscream M
what could he do with Mjolnir to stop a nonjobbing Flash? This is my thinking...

First of all, if Thor is being allowed 60 seconds of flight, I'm presuming he will be able to act upon this option. Once he's in the air...

Like Surfer, Thor has an open powerset. Flash does not. Regardless, Flash can do a helluva lot of things with his more limited powerset. That being so, imagine what a nonjobbing, open-powerset character could do. Thor, eg, blankets the area with energy absorption, and because it's done with "magic" (I hate "magic," but now I'll argue for its "advantages"wink, it bypasses physical/transdimensional/whatever (read: speedforce) laws.

Has Thor ever actually done such a feat? IDK. Could he? Why not? It's consistent with an open powerset of his caliber.

Basically, what I'm saying is, all else being equal, the guy with more options (and in Thor's case, more sheer wattage capacity) should win.

As in many times when I've debated for the Surfer, this may come down to what's allowed because it's actually been shown on panel (a more literal interpretation of an open powerset) VS what may be inferred because it's consistent with what's been shown on panel.

I prefer inference. I think it's reasonable with open powersets.

Slaanesh
Wally take away Thor speed and make him completely unable to move..END..

Spire
Flash simply punches Thor out using his faster than Daredevil, Mongoose, Spider-Man, Gamora, and Wolverine speed.

Battlehammer
This is my thinking...

First of all, if Thor is being allowed 60 seconds of flight, I'm presuming he will be able to act upon this option. Once he's in the air...

Like Surfer, Thor has an open powerset. Flash does not. Regardless, Flash can do a helluva lot of things with his more limited powerset. That being so, imagine what a nonjobbing, open-powerset character could do. Thor, eg, blankets the area with energy absorption, and because it's done with "magic" (I hate "magic," but now I'll argue for its "advantages"wink, it bypasses physical/transdimensional/whatever (read: speedforce) laws.

Has Thor ever actually done such a feat? IDK. Could he? Why not? It's consistent with an open powerset of his caliber.

Basically, what I'm saying is, all else being equal, the guy with more options (and in Thor's case, more sheer wattage capacity) should win.

As in many times when I've debated for the Surfer, this may come down to what's allowed because it's actually been shown on panel (a more literal interpretation of an open powerset) VS what may be inferred because it's consistent with what's been shown on panel.

I prefer inference. I think it's reasonable with open powersets.

Sound like you are reaching badly...........

There not equal in the least, one character consistently move vastly faster then the other.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, I was re-reading through Wally's appearances and with C.I.S on? I'd give Thor 7/10 and even Hulk maybe a split or even 6 out of 10 against Wally (And I love Wally as much as I love Thor.). He doesn't always get tagged, unless he slows down etc. but it's happened plenty enough times that Thor can win just a few with some omni-directional lightning, tornadoes, and devastating earth quakes. It basically should be impossible with his Flash sense (What I nick named his automatic reactions to danger. Meaning you can shot him in the back of the neck from behind when he isn't expecting it and is slowed down, but automatically his speed kicks in, freezing everything. It's happened more than once. It's like his own, freeze time when in danger spider sense.).

That being said, Wally West beats Thor if they use their power sets in the way they can. Thor might have nanosecond reaction time, but Wally casually reacts at the attosecond speed. He blitzes Thor with countless Infinite Mass Punches, uses his speed stealing all before Thor can even think of getting off the ground. Throw in Superman, and they might win 1 out of 10, but I'd still be hard pressed to give them that and that's if Wally takes it easy. Even if Thor starts out in the air, Wally West unlike the other Flash's can actually fly and run in space etc. so it doesn't help.

Give Wally a microsecond and he lays out Thor in one shot.

Based on what?

-Pr-
Unless Thor destroys the battlefield very quickly, Wally wins imo.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, I was re-reading through Wally's appearances and with C.I.S on? I'd give Thor 7/10 and even Hulk maybe a split or even 6 out of 10 against Wally (And I love Wally as much as I love Thor.). He doesn't always get tagged, unless he slows down etc. but it's happened plenty enough times that Thor can win just a few with some omni-directional lightning, tornadoes, and devastating earth quakes. It basically should be impossible with his Flash sense (What I nick named his automatic reactions to danger. Meaning you can shot him in the back of the neck from behind when he isn't expecting it and is slowed down, but automatically his speed kicks in, freezing everything. It's happened more than once. It's like his own, freeze time when in danger spider sense.).

That being said, Wally West beats Thor if they use their power sets in the way they can. Thor might have nanosecond reaction time, but Wally casually reacts at the attosecond speed. He blitzes Thor with countless Infinite Mass Punches, uses his speed stealing all before Thor can even think of getting off the ground. Throw in Superman, and they might win 1 out of 10, but I'd still be hard pressed to give them that and that's if Wally takes it easy. Even if Thor starts out in the air, Wally West unlike the other Flash's can actually fly and run in space etc. so it doesn't help.

Based on what?
Sounds responsible, but with CIS on how likely is it for Thor to uses Omni-directional lightning, tornadoes and earth quakes? It seems even more unlikely for that to occur that Flash being hit, in a comic. Especially since Thor tends to fight one dimensionally against foe's unless they also posses powerful range option and are them self using it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
Unless Thor destroys the battlefield very quickly, Wally wins imo.
He can't give the opt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Sounds responsible, but with CIS on how likely is it for Thor to uses Omni-directional lightning, tornadoes and earth quakes? It seems even more unlikely for that to occur that Flash being hit, in a comic. Especially since Thor tends to fight one dimensionally against foe's unless they also posses powerful range option and are them self using it.

The thread starter said they have knowledge of the others power set didn't he? Thor would bust out omni-directional lighting, tornadoes etc. the moment the match begins. Wally being the character he is, wouldn't bust out dimension dumping, speed stealing shit from the get go. Thor's killed a dozen regular humans because they nuked him and attacked Asgard. Wally just isn't going to win this with C.I.S on. Isn't brutal enough in my opinion. I mean if, knowing a character's power set alone allowed him to stomp said character, than he'd have no problem with say someone like Weather Wizard, or Captain Cold.

Without it? I don't see how he can lose.

Starscream M
How does blasting Juggernaut have to do with hitting flash?

Thor consistent speed shown in comics is not closes to that of Flashes. Even Thor best speed feats can't touch Flashes. Flash is vastly faster then Thor is and it not likely Thor going to be landing any hits before he knocked the **** out.

Also how the hell does keeping an eye on hermes equate to hitting Flash? Or did you actaully think Hermes was in the same league as Flash is in speed? wow...battlehammer actually made a reasonable post with good logic eek!

Spire
The thread starter said they have knowledge of the others power set didn't he? Thor would bust out omni-directional lighting, tornadoes etc. the moment the match begins. Wally being the character he is, wouldn't bust out dimension dumping, speed stealing shit from the get go. Thor's killed a dozen regular humans because they nuked him and attacked Asgard. Wally just isn't going to win this with C.I.S on. Isn't brutal enough in my opinion. I mean if, knowing a character's power set alone allowed him to stomp said character, than he'd have no problem with say someone like Weather Wizard, or Captain Cold.

WTF is wrong with you?

Starscream M
Thor, eg, blankets the area with energy absorption, and because it's done with "magic" (I hate "magic," but now I'll argue for its "advantages"wink, it bypasses physical/transdimensional/whatever (read: speedforce) laws.

but can Thor really blanket an entire planet with energy attacks? I kinda doubt it.

Battlehammer
The thread starter said they have knowledge of the others power set didn't he? Thor would bust out omni-directional lighting, tornadoes etc. the moment the match begins. Wally being the character he is, wouldn't bust out dimension dumping, speed stealing shit from the get go.
I dont think Thor would do that any more then Flash would start out with speed stealing. I think cis prevents either. Thor knows Herc, Hulks ect and yet he insists going into melee combat, what makes you think fighting Wally would be any different?

Thor's killed a dozen regular humans because they nuked him and attacked Asgard. Wally just isn't going to win this with C.I.S on. Isn't brutal enough in my opinion. I mean if, knowing a character's power set alone allowed him to stomp said character, than he'd have no problem with say someone like Weather Wizard, or Captain Cold.

Being more willing to kill does not make Thor win. Thor regardless of the fact he has killed in the past is not going to kill another hero with CIS on. CIS would prevent such actions from Thor. When was the last time you saw Thor willing try and kill a hero?

Newjak
but can Thor really blanket an entire planet with energy attacks? I kinda doubt it. Don't underestimate Thor's power stick out tongue

On a side note though I think Thor's damage soak is being kinda overlooked here.

When it comes to blunt force trauma like the only kind of damage Flash can really do Thor tends to be very hard to take down.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Unless Thor destroys the battlefield very quickly, Wally wins imo. the battlefield is indestructible

and no matter how quickly thor destroys the battlefield, it would be eons for Wally

Mindship
Sound like you are reaching badly...........Granted. My argument would carry more weight with some on-panel evidence to back up the inference. I was hoping someone more knowledgable about Thor would provide that (translation: laziness doesn't pay).

There not equal in the least, one character consistently move vastly faster then the other. But Flash is (by comparison) a 1-trick pony. They are not equal in the least in that one character is also more versatile (and overall more powerful) than the other (at least, that's always been my impression).

...Wally West unlike the other Flash's can actually fly and run in space etc. so it doesn't help.
Damn, I keep forgetting that fact.

but can Thor really blanket an entire planet with energy attacks? I kinda doubt it. I would think planetary scale attacks would be well within his capacity.

-Pr-
He can't give the opt.

ah, oki doki.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I dont think Thor would do that any more then Flash would start out with speed stealing. I think cis prevents either. Thor knows Herc, Hulks ect and yet he insists going into melee combat, what makes you think fighting Wally would be any different?

Being more willing to kill does not make Thor win. Thor regardless of the fact he has killed in the past is not going to kill another hero with CIS on. CIS would prevent such actions from Thor. When was the last time you saw Thor willing try and kill a hero?

Because Thor knows he can take either Hercules or Thor, and we've seen against both, that when he needs to, he will end it with his power set like when he dropped both with some lightning.

I didn't say he'd kill Wally. He wouldn't just kill an innocent. I meant that if I had to pick? I'd say Thor using lightning to take Wally out is more likely than Wally using speed steal or infinite mass punches at faster than light blitzes to take Thor out.

Battlehammer
Granted. My argument would carry more weight with some on-panel evidence to back up the inference. I was hoping someone more knowledgable about Thor would provide that (translation: laziness doesn't pay).

But Flash is (by comparison) a 1-trick pony. They are not equal in the least in that one character is also more versatile (and overall more powerful) than the other (at least, that's always been my impression).

lol

Except that one trick is extremely versatile. He can pretty much stop time, warp demension, take possession of speed, steal speed, increase his force, vibrate at increadable speed to increase the damage of his punches as well as the type of damage ect. Thor not more powerful. One can have many different powers, but thats means very little when there opponent one power can do jsut as many things and posses more damage out put and defense.

Starscream M
He can pretty much stop time I don't think he can stop time.

Warlord
The way I see it Thor takes to the sky and throws Mjolnir at Flah.

Can mjolnir hit him? We have seen the hammer moving faster than light so I feel it can.

Can Flash stop it by steeling its speed?

Juggernaut did it due to a powerful enchantment - his forcefield.

Speedforce could do it but it is debatable.

So this can end both ways

Battlehammer
Because Thor knows he can take either Hercules or Thor, and we've seen against both, that when he needs to, he will end it with his power set like when he dropped both with some lightning.
except he doesent, he tends to go h2h even goes on the losing end at time or stalemates at best. When has he dropped Herc? Never recall that at all. For all there encounter he done nothing but melee.

I didn't say he'd kill Wally. He wouldn't just kill an innocent. I meant that if I had to pick? I'd say Thor using lightning to take Wally out is more likely than Wally using speed steal or infinite mass punches at faster than light blitzes to take Thor out.
I disagree. If thor did decide to uses it, by that time it be far to late. You stated he do it in the beggining which is just unlikely to be honest niether would due to cis. Thor may decide to uses his powers first, but it more often then not be to late. Though I do see were your comming from.

If any of my posts sounded disrespectful they were not ment to be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
but can Thor really blanket an entire planet with energy attacks? I kinda doubt it.

He recently just did it twice as I recall. When he brought back the Asgardian's and when he took out world communication to honor Captain America. You also have this instance...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_Createsdistasterseverwhere.jpg

Starscream M
He recently just did it twice as I recall. When he brought back the Asgardian's and when he took out world communication to honor Captain America. You also have this instance...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_Createsdistasterseverwhere.jpg that's not really blanketing the entire planet with energy attacks...at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
except he doesent, he tends to go h2h even goes on the losing end at time or stalemates at best. When has he dropped Herc? Never recall that at all. For all there encounter he done nothing but melee.

I disagree. If thor did decide to uses it, by that time it be far to late. You stated he do it in the beggining which is just unlikely to be honest niether would due to cis. Thor may decide to uses his powers first, but it more often then not be to late. Though I do see were your comming from.

If any of my posts sounded disrespectful they were not ment to be.

He dropped Hercules with lightning in blood oath. Dropped Hulk with lightning and washed him away with some rain in the 2001 Annual. Losing end? Against who? Hercules only got the advantage against Thor once in blood oath at the very end when he put him into a hold. In that same instance Thor summons lightning to drop him. And Thor looked the better throughout most of the fight until the very end.

Seeing as how Thor is going into a fight knowing Wally West's powers, I think he would. It's more unlikely that Wally blitzes with Infinite Mass punches, than Thor using lightning to drop him.

Lol, it's all good man. I sound like a jack ass with my posts all the time, but I never intend do sound half as rude as I come across at times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
that's not really blanketing the entire planet with energy attacks...at all.

Lol I know. Just wanted to show he can effect things on a global scale. Even with just his weather powers.

Battlehammer
He dropped Hercules with lightning in blood oath. Dropped Hulk with lightning and washed him away with some rain in the 2001 Annual. Losing end?

Out of how many fights? One time events out of many fights seems quite unlikely he resorts to them. Also what issue of Blood oaths? Becuase as I recall hercules came out of the winning end of there encounter. Never mind you stated it what happened.

Seeing as how Thor is going into a fight knowing Wally West's powers, I think he would. It's more unlikely that Wally blitzes with Infinite Mass punches, than Thor using lightning to drop him.

Here the thing, he knows there powersets to, but the vast majority of the time he goes in melee with them. It may be more likely for Thor, but it not likely is my point. just becuase it may be more likely for one then another does not mean there going to do it. Like for instances I and my brother like Italian subs, but I would be more likely to purches one at the sub shop. However if we went neither of us would vast majority of the time purchases one. Do you get what I am saying? Thor goes into fights knowign peoples power quite a bit and he still does not vast majority of the time go in the way your saying, and when he does it not against characters who fight melee. Also what makes you think Thor will hit wally with the lightning?

Lol, it's all good man. I sound like a jack ass with my posts all the time, but I never intend do sound half as rude as I come across at times.

lol, yea people are always getting pissed at me and I never know why, then I re read ,my posts and I am like "ohh shit that did come off like I am an ass hole" lol

Starscream M

lol, yea people are always getting pissed at me and I never know why, then I re read ,my posts and I am like "ohh shit that did come off like I am an ass hole" lol yeah, you've been quite obnoxious to me in the past...you should apologize. wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer Out of how many fights? One time events out of many fights seems quite unlikely he resorts to them. Also what issue of Blood oaths? Becuase as I recall hercules came out of the winning end of there encounter. Never mind you stated it what happened.

Well, the entire Hercules and Hulk brawling is more due to his pride, than anything, and because of the fact, he enjoys slugging it out. At the end of the day his a warrior. But when he has too he can.

Here you go.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_Callsdownlightning1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_Callsdownlightning2.jpg

It happened in "Thor: Blood Oath #4". Hercules had the advantage in the very end but Thor seemed better throughout the fight. Oeming tried to play it off as a tie like usual.

Originally posted by Battlehammer Here the thing, he knows there powersets to, but the vast majority of the time he goes in melee with them. It may be more likely for Thor, but it not likely is my point. just becuase it may be more likely for one then another does not mean there going to do it. Like for instances I and my brother like Italian subs, but I would be more likely to purches one at the sub shop. However if we went neither of us would vast majority of the time purchases one. Do you get what I am saying? Thor goes into fights knowign peoples power quite a bit and he still does not vast majority of the time go in the way your saying, and when he does it not against characters who fight melee. Also what makes you think Thor will hit wally with the lightning?

So if neither is likely, then they what? Stand around doing nothing? I mean it's the case of, if two things suck, I'd pick the one that sucks less. It might not, not suck, but it's still less sucky than then the thing that sucks more. Like getting shot in your leg or in your abdomen. Both suck, but I'm picking the shot in my leg. Okay bad analogy, I know, but do you get my point?

Flash isn't a melee fighter, not in terms of beings like Hercules and Hulk who Thor tends to go in as a brick to keep things fair and out of his pride.

Not just any lightning. Some omni-directional lightning.

Originally posted by Battlehammer lol, yea people are always getting pissed at me and I never know why, then I re read ,my posts and I am like "ohh shit that did come off like I am an ass hole" lol

True it happens. I didn't always swear this much. As a matter of fact, I almost never did. At some point though, I was like **** it.

FrothByte
i haven't read about the flash in about a decade... so i have this one question to ask: Is the flash stronger than a normal human now? Or does the speed force allow him stronger hits and durability?

Coz if not... its gona take some time for his hits to wear out thor (even if its a hundred hits per second). He might well break his hands first before seriously injuring thor.

(again, i accept my ignorance of flash)

xJLxKing
If they fight like in the comics, Thor. But if they fight with Full Potential, Wally

Warlord
Originally posted by FrothByte
i haven't read about the flash in about a decade... so i have this one question to ask: Is the flash stronger than a normal human now? Or does the speed force allow him stronger hits and durability?

Coz if not... its gona take some time for his hits to wear out thor (even if its a hundred hits per second). He might well break his hands first before seriously injuring thor.

(again, i accept my ignorance of flash)

flash can amp his mass via speed to near infinite levels so he is capable of hurting super durable foes

FrothByte
Originally posted by Warlord
flash can amp his mass via speed to near infinite levels so he is capable of hurting super durable foes

but does that also make him durable? else he's gona break his hands against thor since that will be like punching bricks.

xJLxKing
but does that also make him durable? else he's gona break his hands against thor since that will be like punching bricks.
Yes, I think the speed force does that for him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Speed Force regulates his durability. I once saw Wally West punk Crisis on Infinite Earth's Anti-Monitor punching through his armor and surviving going through the Anti-Monitor himself despite what he is made off. Ridiculously uber durability feat from what I recall and understand.

BlackZero30x

even if he breaks his hands he could heal himself instantly if need be

Philosophía
Wally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.