Bor Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Bor is Odins Father

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bor only needs one hit.

Superman better resort to speed and battle field removal quickly, and avoid those hits.

xJLxKing
1-2 hits depending where

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea. If it wasn't for the Odin Force, apparently Bor's initial attack against Thor would have one shot killed him. Then a simple hit from the blunt side broke some of Thor's ribs. That's a down right uber showing of power.

Superman better hope to god, he doesn't get hit in any vital part like his chest/back/head etc.

Bor also has long range attacks, such as his magic lazer vision, his ability to unleash energy, lightning strikes that are powerful enough to bring that Thor to his knees. That lightning would wreck Superman hard. Being able to harm Thor with some Odin Force with lightning must mean that lightning would have been ridiculously powerful.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea. If it wasn't for the Odin Force, apparently Bor's initial attack against Thor would have one shot killed him. Then a simple hit from the blunt side broke some of Thor's ribs. That's a down right uber showing of power.

Superman better hope to god, he doesn't get hit in any vital part like his chest/back/head etc.
Agreed.

Superman will need to resort to intangibility, speed, or distance

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Agreed.

Superman will need to resort to intangibility, speed, or distance

I edited my posts to include some of Bor's long range awesomeness.

guy222
Hey yall

Bor was made to look bad(Loki's machinations) and was killed by Thor

Can Supes fly fast enough to win

IMO...no

The Nuul
For some reason I wasnt impressed with Bor and dont know why....

thanos-prime
Bor

Philosophía
Originally posted by The Nuul
For some reason I wasnt impressed with Bor and dont know why....

Maybe because he wasn't impressive.

vansonbee
Odin = Thor, maybe? confused Odin/Thor > Bor
Originally posted by The Nuul
For some reason I wasnt impressed with Bor and dont know why.... Killed by Thor & doesn't have many appearance's/feats, this could be why?

There shouldn't be ABC logic block here, I believe Odin was more powerful than his father Bor now (time-line issues).

For this fight, Bor 1-shot Superman w/ magic.

xJLxKing
Thor with the partial Odin Force was never on Odin's level. He had partial Odin Force, and that's all

vansonbee
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Thor with the partial Odin Force was never on Odin's level. He had partial Odin Force, and that's all Do you mean current Thor, the one who defeated Bor?

Just wondering where the rest of Odin power goes to, after his death?

rotiart
Bor appeared to indicate skyfather level strength to me....
He almosted knocked out Thor in a single shot.. A thir amped by Odin force which I believe to be full....

Even if he didn't have odin force... How many people have actually almost put thor out with a single blow...much less an Odin force amped Thor.

Unless superman is sundippe or something I cannot see him winning more than 1-2...

I'm of the camp that says Thor beats supes so yeah...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by vansonbee
Do you mean current Thor, the one who defeated Bor?

Just wondering where the rest of Odin power goes to, after his death?
Current Thor does not have Odin force. The one that fought Bor had partial

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.