omega red vs beast in a fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
this is omega red vs beast only in hand 2 hand fight who wins

golem370
Omega Red is way to durable and has a healing factor

The Nuul
Red is near stomping.

snoopdogg
Red is Class 100. He finger poked a hole in Colossus' metal hide.

rotiart
Highly durable and release death pheromones... Game over?

thanos-prime
I know Red's strong, but I always attributed his being able to dig into Colossus' hide to the life drain weakening him.

I don't think Omega Red is anywhere near class 100.

redhotrash
Well his tendrils did left a tank before, and he would have to be pretty strong to support that. But yeah he is not class 100

The Nuul
Red is not near class 100 strength.

BattleMage
Omega Red 9/10. Beast gets one do to intelligence.

Mindset
Beast combos to ko.

redhotrash
I really dont think Beast has the strength to put down Red. He is pretty resistant to all sorts of damage, concussive and stabbing. Hes taken punches from Colussus and I believe has been shot by a tank

snoopdogg
If Red has Class 100 strength and can take punches from Colossus what is Beast gonna do?

The Nuul
Maybe he has crazy dur but hes not class 100. Is Logan class 100 also because of the hits he can take?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Nuul
Is Logan class 100 also because of the hits he can take? I don't know what that has to do with my post.

Red can take Class 100 punches and has Class 100 strength. He poked his fingers into Colossus' metal hide and was stated by Iron Man to be stronger than Thing. You'll have to ask Mungi what issue it was though but I think he posted the scan.

redhotrash
I remember similiar feats, but honestly it really flies in the face of his character. I'd say his average showings put him around venom level strength. Also didnt he get upgraded right before he died? Either way the guy is a monster. Hes beaten the crap out of a good chunk of the X-Men, and owned Cable like few others have. Its unfortunately they jobbed him towards the mid-end of his run, giving scrubs like Chamber wins over him.

golem370
He does have the Carbonadium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.