Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman vs Thor and Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which team wins?

Konton
Please... no more Thor vs Diana. I can't take it anymore.

SoulDevourer
is fight to death?

is BB aloud to scream? big grin

BattleMage
Thor and Blackbolt 5.5/10

Zeuodin
Either way. Inclined to go with Thor and BB tho. They have versatility on their side. MM and WW are faster and As strong as Thor but BB isn't falling short behind. Team two for the very slim win.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Konton
Please... no more Thor vs Diana. I can't take it anymore.

Agreed.

SoulDevourer
cant MM or WW just go superspeed & snap BBs neck before he can open his mouth? big grin (they can go way faster then sound if they want)

if so its just team1 vs Thor & id have to give this to team1 sad

redhotrash
Black Bolt has pretty respectable durablity and arguably one of the best offensive powers in Marvel.

Starscream M
can't MM go intangible to avoid BB's scream all together?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

SoulDevourer
yeah if MM phaze himself then it outa work but then he cant hit anyone either big grin

Konton
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
yeah if MM phaze himself then it outa work but then he cant hit anyone either big grin

You don't need to be tangible to use high level telepathy...

redhotrash
Im not positive if phasing would work. BB's affect electrons. He has mid-level matter manipulation, and may be able to dephase him even.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
cant MM or WW just go superspeed & snap BBs neck before he can open his mouth? big grin (they can go way faster then sound if they want)

if so its just team1 vs Thor & id have to give this to team1 sad

can't thor just bfr ww and mm to the sun and then its two vs none stick out tongue

Sasaraixx
I guess this could go either way. Thor would win both of his match ups. WW would beat BB (scream isn't getting past the bracers). I think MM would also beat BB. The question is can who ever fights Thor hold on long enough until their partner comes to help?

Warlord
t 2

golem370
Moondragon was able to effect Thor's mind why couldn't Martian Manhunter

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

supremthor
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
can't thor just bfr ww and mm to the sun and then its two vs none stick out tongue

cant MM just phase through both thor and BB heart.

i give this fight to team one 6/10. reason MM being completely underrated, if he ever fought smart he could take on almost anyone, just as thor's hammer grants him versatility. MM whole body is only limited to his thought. plus team one has speed over team two. I see BB being the week-link, he would be the first to go down, and thor cant take both MM and WW

Priest
Thor is the strongest amongst the 3.

supremthor
Thor = strongest
BB = Highest power output (scream)
vs

WW = Most skilled
MM = Most versatile

Priest
Thor has the highest power out put AND most versatile.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Starscream M
can't MM go intangible to avoid BB's scream all together? NO

supremthor
Originally posted by Priest
Thor has the highest power out put AND most versatile.

I put BB above thor cuss, his output is instance, were as thor has to charge up. as for MM check his respect thread or read his bio somewhere. with his powers he shouldn't lose to anyone, and his more versatile then thor

redhotrash
Originally posted by supremthor
cant MM just phase through both thor and BB heart.

i give this fight to team one 6/10. reason MM being completely underrated, if he ever fought smart he could take on almost anyone, just as thor's hammer grants him versatility. MM whole body is only limited to his thought. plus team one has speed over team two. I see BB being the week-link, he would be the first to go down, and thor cant take both MM and WW

Even though he can potentially 1 shot the other 3 participants?

supremthor
Originally posted by redhotrash
Even though he can potentially 1 shot the other 3 participants?

So can MM

Priest
I put BB above thor cuss, his output is instance, were as thor has to charge up. as for MM check his respect thread or read his bio somewhere. with his powers he shouldn't lose to anyone, and his more versatile then thor
His power out out wasn't enough to kill Vulcan, where as Thor actually can generate enough power to damage a Celestial.

Sorry buddy, MM is limited to shape shifting, mind powers, flight, and eye beams, and strength. Thor on the other hand can teleport him and others, control the elements, has matter manipulation powers, mystical powers (granting life, soul stealing), healing powers, absorption powers, ect.. He pretty much displayed almost any power throughout his long carrier in comics smile

As far as MM intangability goes, I'm pretty sure Thor can tag oppents that can go intagable. I belive he once did this to Vision. Maybe Kris can verify this...

redhotrash
BB can take the other 3 at the same time given the proper scenario. Im not downplaying MM, just saying.

Priest
Thor has beaten BB....

Anywayz, Team 2 ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor = strongest
BB = Highest power output (scream)
vs

WW = Most skilled
MM = Most versatile

Thor is the strongest, has the highest power output, is the most versatile and is on Diana's level in terms of skill. It's debatable on whose superior. Diana is more flashy and fancy but Thor is still effective when he needs to be.

Instant? So's Thor's when he needs it to be. His God Blast takes a few moments that's it. His regular energy attacks have put down Bill etc. in a single hit, send Silver Surfer running for the hills, defeated Ego etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by redhotrash
BB can take the other 3 at the same time given the proper scenario. Im not downplaying MM, just saying.

Not really.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So's Thor's when he needs it to be. His God Blast takes a few moments that's it. a few moments is way too slow against most herald types

Rage.Of.Olympus
a few moments is way too slow against most herald types

A few moments is fine when you can create nigh impenetrable defenses.

Starscream M
A few moments is fine when you can create nigh impenetrable defenses. no it is not. nor does thor have the ability to create omni-directional defense.

supremthor
is bloodlust on, cuss i can see MM just shuting there brain down.

redhotrash
Not really.

How not really? Visit his respect thread.

Kris Blaze
no it is not. nor does thor have the ability to create omni-directional defense.
The ignorance, it's overpowering no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
no it is not. nor does thor have the ability to create omni-directional defense.

Yes it is.

What? Thor created a barrier that contained a bomb that would have nullified 1/5 of the Universe.

His been able to do that since his Journey into the Mystery days as I recall.

Why, do you make such comments and pass them off as facts when you're obviously ignorant is what has me confused.

tideoftime
In regards to Thor's ability to create an omni-directional defense: I was always under the impression he could, via summoning a whirlwind or multi-directional lightning strike, or similar. Now, I could see it taking effort and possibly limiting his own ability to attack/move/what-have-you, depending on circumstances/manifestation, but I know he can do more than his twirling "shield" defense via Mjolner...

Spire
Team 1.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by tideoftime
In regards to Thor's ability to create an omni-directional defense: I was always under the impression he could, via summoning a whirlwind or multi-directional lightning strike, or similar. Now, I could see it taking effort and possibly limiting his own ability to attack/move/what-have-you, depending on circumstances/manifestation, but I know he can do more than his twirling "shield" defense via Mjolner...

Besides spinning his hammer, he can apparently use his power of the winds to create omni-directional barriers, like he did in his fight with the High Evolutionary.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_CreatesBulletProofVortex1.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_CreatesBulletProofVortex2.jpg

He did it against the Odin eye.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_ThorvsOdinEye5.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_ThorvsOdinEye6.jpg

Those apparently are through his ability to control the wind.

It doesn't hinder him at all in battle as he is just fine while creating a barrier whether it's with hi ability to control the wind or ability to spin Mjolnir.

And he can create omni-directional lightning like this...

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_OmniLightning.jpghttp://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_OmniLightning2.jpg

There's also the well known Durok dropped scene where he created something similar to a barrier.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RagnarokThor59.jpg

He also did something similar to the King of the Trolls apparently.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_OmniLighting3.jpg

Lord Feron
UNless MM does something very fast and very painful to their minds, T2 take it.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
UNless MM does something very fast and very painful to their minds, T2 take it. WW or MM beats Black Bolt faster than Thor could beat either of team one. Especially since Team One has speed on Team two by a comfortable margin.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Zeuodin
WW or MM beats Black Bolt faster than Thor could beat either of team one. Especially since Team One has speed on Team two by a comfortable margin.

agree.

Team 1 wins a small majority cause MM > BB faster than THor > Wondy. Wondy holds on long enuff for MM to back her up against Thor.

Team 1 6.5/10

Priest
WW or MM beats Black Bolt faster than Thor could beat either of team one. Especially since Team One has speed on Team two by a comfortable margin.
BB dealt with Gladiators speed. He shouldent have a problem with MM or Diana.

Zeuodin
BB dealt with Gladiators speed. He shouldent have a problem with MM or Diana. WW's reflex speed is NOTHING like BB's ever faced before. She is going to hit him faster and deflect his attacks. MM can do things that Gladiator Cannot. Like Go invisible, Shrink, grow, use Telepathy to slow BB down etc. You have to look at the over all abilities of a character and how they would be applied. Not just speed. BB can't deal with a Tiara Slicing his head off or a lasso bind or MM phasing his brain out of his head.

celeyhyga17
yeah MM usually gets no respect but he is so damn versatile. i see him besting BB for a big majority.

Priest
WW's reflex speed is NOTHING like BB's ever faced before. She is going to hit him faster and deflect his attacks. MM can do things that Gladiator Cannot. Like Go invisible, Shrink, grow, use Telepathy to slow BB down etc. You have to look at the over all abilities of a character and how they would be applied. NSliciot just speed. BB can't deal with a Tiara Slicing his head off or a lasso bind or MM phasing his brain out of his head.
What attacks is he gonna deflect? U still haven't proven how his electron based attacks can be blocked by WW bracers against her body as a whole :/
And lol with slicing his head with the Tiara, that is not within her normal character. I NVER heard that argument before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Does shrinking help MM escape BB voice? I dbt growing will increase is attributes even further, hell it would probably make him a easier target. Telepathy is gonna do jack shit to Blackbolt so that idea is tossed out the window.

Throw in Thor who can take MM handily and beat WW team 2 is looking pretty good.

Martian_mind
Team 1.

Black Bolt lets his team down.

tideoftime
What attacks is he gonna deflect? U still haven't proven how his electron based attacks can be blocked by WW bracers against her body as a whole :/
And lol with slicing his head with the Tiara, that is not within her normal character. I NVER heard that argument before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Does shrinking help MM escape BB voice? I dbt growing will increase is attributes even further, hell it would probably make him a easier target. Telepathy is gonna do jack shit to Blackbolt so that idea is tossed out the window.

Throw in Thor who can take MM handily and beat WW team 2 is looking pretty good.

As usual, people not knowing the details of a character prevent them from understanding anything about them...

I am not good with the linking, but over in Respect are scans of Diana doing mass blocking. She's been doing it, in various forms, for the past two decades. It's not new. Only people who don't actually know the character are in any way, shape, or form surprised by it. It's especially effective against energy attacks, not so much gross physical ones, but that's where her speed/strength come into play.

Whatever...

Some people, if they don't know, you can't tell'em...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.