Martian Manhunter vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

BattleMage
I'm going to call a draw for now. Be right back

Omega Vision
Magneto has pretty good TP resistance.
Hmmm this is actually a lot tougher to call than at first glance it would seem.
I want to say MM stomps but I know that isn't exactly true. He takes a majority but Magneto puts up a damn good fight.

tideoftime
Very good match. Agree with Omega Vision: This is not as simple as it seems at first glance. Could easily go either way. I'll say MM for a slender 6/10, but not entirely sure...

galactusischere
MM can go intagible.
has telepathy.
8/10

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
MM can go intagible.
has telepathy.
8/10
Intangible is a good point but his TP may not mean much. Isn't Magneto immune to Xavier's telepathy?

jasofisc
Originally posted by galactusischere
MM can go intagible.
has telepathy.
8/10

mags hurt and badly an intagible vision and shows awesome resistance to prof x. telepathy. MM could win this like 6 out of 10 but knowing MM and how no matter how badly he should win any fight he is sure to rip defeat out of the jaws of victory.

BattleMage
I still call a draw.

chomperx9
is magnetos helmet designed specifically to block xaviers telepathy or all telepathy ?

outavodka
his helmet tech is designed to shield himself the most powerful psy using even cerebro

xJLxKing
MM wins. Magneto aint in his league

psycho gundam
dr. polaris said martians have a high iron count in their bodies before he owned him, it's not as bad as you think for magneto.

vansonbee
Telepathy & phasing won't work on Magneto, but placing pressure on this shield might work, Magneto recently regain his power, but his stamina wasn't great...

If this was Magneto standing in one place thread, I believe MM has a chance.

~ Magneto wins here ~

Prep-Man
Why wouldn't phasing work? MM's phasing doesn't work like Vision's. It's a bit different.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Why wouldn't phasing work? MM's phasing doesn't work like Vision's. It's a bit different. Vision's & Kitty (X-Men) weren't able to phase through.

Now we've an alien w/ phasing abilities from another multi-verse. confused

Alien, Robot, & Mutant...

chomperx9
Originally posted by vansonbee
Vision's & Kitty (X-Men) weren't able to phase through.

Alien, Robot, & Mutant... visions and kittys phasing work totally different than manhunters.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee
Vision's & Kitty (X-Men) weren't able to phase through.

Alien, Robot, & Mutant...

Jonn phases in another dimension entirely. Magneto wouldn't be able to effect him.

Mindset
Magneto mind rapes him.

Zeuodin
MM is going to be fast, invisible, intangible and strong. That is a bit much for Magneto.

Warlord
Jonn

Xplosive
Martian Manhunter

Philosophía
The version from before House of M wins.

Current Magneto tries to lift some metal and throw at MM only to pass out while uttering "I'm too old..".

I hate Fraction.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Magneto mind rapes him.
Finally, someone use their brain roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bouboumaster
"Normal MM" wins 6 or 7/10

Current MM wins, like 200/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto wins in my opinion. John's telepathy is out of the window. He better hope phasing works, which I don't think it will as phasing has never been a problem for Magneto but John operates differently. That's his only hope. His physical capabilities are useless against Magneto's Force Field.

The fact that John has a high blood count of iron, as Polaris stated, also really ****s John over against Magnus.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
MM wins. Magneto aint in his league

That's ridiculous unless you're talking about Fraction's Magneto.

Warlord
ah yes I remember Dr Polaris taking him out easilly

Mshinu
indeed..

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4639/drpolaris10ba4.jpg

redhotrash
I was very on the fence about this fight until that Dr. Polaris scan.

supremthor
MM has complete control of his molecular structure and is able to changge his own chemical composition, plus a healing factor that makes Wolverine look like a childs play and his a strong enough telegraph to effect the spectre. i still dont really see how mags wins.

MM gets no respect.

redhotrash
Well, the same way Dr. Polaris won...

supremthor
Originally posted by redhotrash
Well, the same way Dr. Polaris won...

Dr. Polaris didnt win, just to let you no. and jon healed from that

redhotrash
Polaris was also focused on several guys at once. Magneto needs only keep him down.

supremthor
Originally posted by redhotrash
Polaris was also focused on several guys at once. Magneto needs only keep him down.

and whats to stop MM from changing his chemical composition, to get rid of all iron in his body.

redhotrash
What stopped him last time? Still, assuming Magneto's helm protects him from telepathy, and Im not saying it will, then MM would have to soldify to fight him. Magneto is pretty beastly and is very creative when using his powers. Im honestly open to this going either way, just presenting a angle on the fight.

Prep-Man
Some of MM's best feats were in Ostrander's run. He actually used his powers in versatile ways. The writer (I believe it was Dixon) appologized for the Dr. Polaris incident.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.