Team vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright can the team win? Odin can't take away Thor or Beta Ray Thor's powers. Senario 1 Neutral grounds Senario 2 In Asgard

Team
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
War Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut
Immortal Hercules
Sentry

Priest
Odin

galactusischere
Team

K-Dog
Skyfather fights are interesting. If you put Odin at the level of a former fight of his which could be felt across the universe (or was it actually multi-verse) then it would be impossible for heralds to beat him. I remember an old comic where the Crusader stabbed him and mortally wounded him and Odin shot energy at him which fully healed him very easily (it was stated that it took just a small amount of his power to do that). I think Odid could kill these guys just as easily.

DarthDaniel1001
Odin. Surfer and Thor give him trouble though. A lot of the others are earth-bound and would thus be cannon-fodder.

Priest
Surfer and Thor would get one shotted by Odin as they have previously in comics.

DarthDaniel1001
Then that settles that. Odin stomps.

By the way, when did Odin kill Thor and Surfer?

Grinning Goku
Odin. MAYBE if you threw Thanos in...nvm. Odin ftw.

golem370
Thanos would be overkill

Lord Feron
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos would be overkill

not really, I doubt This team plus thanos. Odin will exert alot of effort but will no doubt beat all of them.

golem370
To much to Thanos would be overkill

galactusischere
Originally posted by Lord Feron
not really, I doubt This team plus thanos. Odin will exert alot of effort but will no doubt beat all of them.
No..
Thanos before upgrade wasn't put down by Odin.
With the team he would destroy Odin.

golem370
Also Silver Surfer has been upgraded as well. 8th Day Juggernaut almost killed Thor with a bear hug

Lord Feron
Originally posted by galactusischere
No..

I disagree, Even with Thanos upgrade + these guys. I believe Odin would win.

Anyway Lets just argue the chracters in the thread please.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by galactusischere
No..

Thor has stood up to Odin as Thanos has and has actually affected Odin with an attack here or there.

It really doesn't mean shit.

Even going by that fight, it was pretty clear who was superior and who was getting knocked down and around.

And to anyone with knowledge of Thanos. Wasn't his upgrade basically the fact that the amped abilities that were given to him by technology where internilized by death? I'm not exactly sure.

Colossus-Big C
To much to Thanos would be overkill odin 1 shots every one else than its 1on1 with thanos and you know the outcome

Colossus-Big C
throw in thanos with upgrade and add zeus to odins team

golem370
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
odin 1 shots every one else than its 1on1 with thanos and you know the outcome

He is not one shotting Juggernaut or even Hulk not in his best day and you thinking Odin beats Thanos is premature. I would also believe Thor will be able to absorb an Odin blast with his hammer. I would say Odin would be hard pressed to stand up against the power/durability of Thanos & Juggernaut but I think if Thor hit Odin with a shot like he hit Exitars helmet with it will do tons of damage.

Colossus-Big C
He is not one shotting Juggernaut or even Hulk not in his best day and you thinking Odin beats Thanos is premature. I would also believe Thor will be able to absorb an Odin blast with his hammer. I would say Odin would be hard pressed to stand up against the power/durability of Thanos & Juggernaut but I think if Thor hit Odin with a shot like he hit Exitars helmet with it will do tons of damage. Thor is not absorbing odins blast as he was unable to block zeus blast with the hammer and thought zeus was going to destroy it

golem370
It could send it to alternate reality like he has done with blast from Korvac

Colossus-Big C
It could send it to alternate reality like he has done with blast from Korvac i see.... but odin can just strip thor of power simply, turn him into a frog or freeze him in time

golem370
I also see thats why I said no stripping of their powers smile

Colossus-Big C
I also see thats why I said no stripping of their powers smile well thor(high herald level) is no match for Odin(high Sky father level)

golem370
Thats why they're 7 near to or high level herald people vs Odin. 8th Day Juggernaut maybe = to Odin in durability and stamina also

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
And to anyone with knowledge of Thanos. Wasn't his upgrade basically the fact that the amped abilities that were given to him by technology where internilized by death? I'm not exactly sure.
That's his first amp. The second one was highly ambiguous.

Contrary to popular belief, Blood and Thunder took place long after the Infinity Gauntlet. IG was 1991 after all and B'n T took place in '94.

Colossus-Big C
Thats why they're 7 near to or high level herald people vs Odin. 8th Day Juggernaut maybe = to Odin in durability and stamina also Juggernaut>>>>>>>>>>>Odin in durability

Kris Blaze
He is not one shotting Juggernaut or even Hulk not in his best day and you thinking Odin beats Thanos is premature. I would also believe Thor will be able to absorb an Odin blast with his hammer. I would say Odin would be hard pressed to stand up against the power/durability of Thanos & Juggernaut but I think if Thor hit Odin with a shot like he hit Exitars helmet with it will do tons of damage.

Are you stupid?

Guy one-shotted Drax and Surfer.

golem370
He is not one-shotting Juggernaut. Hulk took a death ray that killed Namor and Dr Strange

Kris Blaze
He is not one-shotting Juggernaut. Hulk took a death ray that killed Namor and Dr Strange
Because Hulk is more durable than Namor and Dr.Strange no expression

And Odin's still one-shotting him.

golem370
I don't it. Odin one-shotted Drax because he no longer had the power gem

Colossus-Big C
He is not one-shotting Juggernaut. Hulk took a death ray that killed Namor and Dr Strange Okay 2 shots, 3 tops

golem370
He is not going to put down Juggernaut imo Hulk would last longer then a few shots.

Kris Blaze
I don't it. Odin one-shotted Drax because he no longer had the power gem
And he is still much more durable than Namor or Hulk. He and Thanos were taking apart a planet together, Drax ain't that weak without the gem. He's still stronger than the Hulk and Namor.

Not to mention Surfer going down.

golem370
Surfer has been leveled up since him and Odin fought. Drax was getting over powered in the book with Grandmaster and Death in it by She Hulk. More durable then Namor not Hulk when he is pissed

Lord Feron
Yes because Odin's only way to fight is by punching and kicking people..... eek!

Kasper Gutman
Hulk should be easily one shotted but Odin. Odin with little effort should be able to revert Hulk to Banner or put him to sleep like Dr. Strange has done in the past. This is an etc. type one shot. Odin could come up with many ways to one shot Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That's his first amp. The second one was highly ambiguous.

Contrary to popular belief, Blood and Thunder took place long after the Infinity Gauntlet. IG was 1991 after all and B'n T took place in '94.

How so?

So Blood and Thunder was after his second amp?

JakeTheBank
Alright can the team win? Odin can't take away Thor or Beta Ray Thor's powers. Senario 1 Neutral grounds Senario 2 In Asgard

Team
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
War Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut
Immortal Hercules
Sentry

Odin wins with some minor to moderate difficulty in scenario 1. He wtf owns in #2.

Kris Blaze
How so?

So Blood and Thunder was after his second amp?
Some say that his second amp happened in Marvel: The end, some say that it happened in the Infinity Gauntlet.

TheKahn

Team
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
War Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut
Immortal Hercules
Sentry

Odin takes it. His feats put him in another level than all those listed, imo.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=443095&pagenumber=1

iceman24567
Sentry solo's

Rage.Of.Olympus
Some say that his second amp happened in Marvel: The end, some say that it happened in the Infinity Gauntlet.

Why? It was never outright stated that he received an amp?

TheKahn
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sentry solo's

How exactly? blink

iceman24567
Spiderman said he's Galactus level erm

JakeTheBank

I always knew Spidey was a pathological liar.

That or really misinformed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I always knew Spidey was a pathological liar.

That or really misinformed. Both obviously he traded true love for his old decrepit Aunt that will die within 3 years erm

TheKahn

Putting aside Spiderman's obvious expertise in all things cosmic in nature, Odin has actual feats showing him destroying entire galaxies. no expression

JakeTheBank
Both obviously he traded true love for his old decrepit Aunt that will die within 3 years erm

Sucks to be Spider-Man laughing

sad

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheKahn
Putting aside Spiderman's obvious expertise in all things cosmic in nature, Odin has actual feats showing him destroying entire galaxies. no expression
Spiderman is one of the 10 smartest people in the world he knows what hes talking about no expression

TheKahn
Spiderman is one of the 10 smartest people in the world he knows what hes talking about no expression

So one single comment by a street-level character (with no on-panel corroboration) >>> decades of Sky-father level feats???

confused
So is Spiderman the fount for all things canon in Marvel now?
I confused.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

I'm off to work and I needed a good laugh.

Kris Blaze
Spidey's right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Why'd you ruin it?

TheKahn
He's joking with you Kahn.

Dear god I hope so. stick out tongue

The sad thing is that wouldn't be the most absurd thing I've heard debated here. sad

iceman24567
Well Spiderman isn't exactly street level erm

TheKahn
^Why'd you ruin it?

Quiet you!!! mad

wink

golem370
Silver Surfer should have the ability to destroy a galaxy with his cosmic powers

Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer should have the ability to destroy a galaxy with his cosmic powers

What you think he should be able to do and what he has shown to be able to do are two completely different things.

golem370
smart a$$

Rage.Of.Olympus
He is not going to put down Juggernaut imo Hulk would last longer then a few shots.

Ridiculous. Odin blinks and Hulk dies. So does Juggernaut. Thor removed his enchantment. Odin just straight up works right through it or simply removes it then one shots him.

No and no.

iceman24567
He's right though

golem370
I think with his powers he do it cause a galaxy to die not blink it out of existence.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think with his powers he do it cause a galaxy to die not blink it out of existence.

If by die, you mean systemically go and destroy it planet by planet, then sure. It would take a while, but he could do it. So could Thor or Superman.

Anyways later.

golem370
No I mean from one point change the elements causing everything in the galaxy to die.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin one shots most of these guys.

Batman-Prime
Scenario 1 Team
Scenario 2 Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.