Superman Prime One Million Vs Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Superman Prime One Million Vs Abraxas

galactusischere
Abraxas blinks

danielgamer
Originally posted by galactusischere
Abraxas blinks

I am not sure...but...SP 1M has a good chance here...

dmills
Originally posted by danielgamer
I am not sure...but...SP 1M has a good chance here... No. He really doesn't have a prayer here.

Doctor-Alvis
Do you mean Superman Prime or Superman 1 Million?

danielgamer
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

The golden God Superman from DC One Million (1998)

galactusischere
Does it matter?
Galactus would stomp SP 1M* with ease let alone Abraxas

Prep-Man
Superman crushes both Abraxas and Galactus at the same time. Then heads for the Celestials.

nicamarvin
NO superMan has a prayer here(except the Cosmic armor one).... laughing

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by danielgamer
The golden God Superman from DC One Million (1998)
That was Superman Prime, not the villain one. The other Superman in the future was Superman 1 million.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Does it matter?
Galactus would stomp SP 1M* with ease let alone Abraxas

Originally posted by nicamarvin
NO superMan has a prayer here(except the Cosmic armor one).... laughing
I just wanted to know which one he meant, because they're 2 to 3 different people.

CantSpellMyName
SP1M will die so badly it's not even funny.

Black bolt z
Abraxas thinks death and SBP1M dies.

SquallX
A few things. Most here are getting this Superman confuse with the other Superman.

This is not evil Superman Prime, nor Superman 1 Million, but this is current Superman after he spent a few thousands yrs in the sun, and he have the last Green Lantern ring.

This Superman was powerful enough to smothers Solaris with one hit, the same Solaris that was beating Superman 1 Million, the same 1 Million that held a galaxy with his force vision for a few seconds. The same 1 million that's was able to punch through time, and he was backed by Dc's 1 miilion JLA, and they still couldn't beat Solaris.

Superman Prime 1 Million doesn't have a lot of feats but the few he has, is beating Solaris, after stepping out of the Sun, re-creating Lois form just a stand of her DNA.

It's powers are implied by the author to be so powerful, that he has fought beings no one can fathom, and he was also the Source's student for a while.

So Abraxas is not winning this if we takes the authors statement for absolute truth.

kakuzu
Did you just post rape in the forums? Is that aloud?

MrMind
Originally posted by SquallX
A few things. Most here are getting this Superman confuse with the other Superman.

This is not evil Superman Prime, nor Superman 1 Million, but this is current Superman after he spent a few thousands yrs in the sun, and he have the last Green Lantern ring.

This Superman was powerful enough to smothers Solaris with one hit, the same Solaris that was beating Superman 1 Million, the same 1 Million that held a galaxy with his force vision for a few seconds. The same 1 million that's was able to punch through time, and he was backed by Dc's 1 miilion JLA, and they still couldn't beat Solaris.

Superman Prime 1 Million doesn't have a lot of feats but the few he has, is beating Solaris, after stepping out of the Sun, re-creating Lois form just a stand of her DNA.

It's powers are implied by the author to be so powerful, that he has fought beings no one can fathom, and he was also the Source's student for a while.

So Abraxas is not winning this if we takes the authors statement for absolute truth.
great summarization. I agree with you here

kakuzu
Originally posted by MrMind
great summarization. I agree with you here

One thing was he didn't bring louis back, he had the imp bring her back to life

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kakuzu
One thing was he didn't bring louis back, he had the imp bring her back to life
Actually it was Hourman with the Worlogog.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Actually it was Hourman with the Worlogog.

You sure I remember it being the imp?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kakuzu
You sure I remember it being the imp?
My mistake, it was the Imp Superman. Hourman was there, but doing other stuff.

kakuzu
My mistake, it was the Imp Superman. Hourman was there, but doing other stuff. I had a flash back lol an was like what? Yes Hourman was there

Tazer
Yo.

the "re-creating Lois" -bit was a feat done w/the help of another Supe, so thats hard to quantify as a legit "feat" since he needed help to pull off, however just about everything else that we're told he did (but didnt see) basically amounts to hyperbole as theres no real specifics to them.

I cant how any1 can give Clark the win based on "fighting beings no one can fathom", and "he was the Source's student for a while"...........

Tazer

Galan007

Superman Prime 1 Million doesn't have a lot of feats but the few he has, is beating Solaris, after stepping out of the Sun,

re-creating Lois form just a stand of her DNA. a few corrections here..

a.) by the time superman prime exited the sun, solaris had nearly been extinguished by superman m*, after he cemented kyle's GL construct with his force vision. in other words: prime crushed a nearly beaten solaris. not really that big of a deal.

b.) superman prime recreated lois with the help of lzyxm ltpkz, the superman of the 5th dimension. in other words: it was a shared feat between he and a 5-d imp.

tbh, prime's best personal 'feat' is the fact that he endowed the entire superman dynasty with "powers FAR beyond any held by any metahuman ever." however, using that to gauge his overall powerset is... faulty.

SquallX
Originally posted by Galan007
a few corrections here..

a.) by the time superman prime exited the sun, solaris had nearly been extinguished by superman m*, after he cemented kyle's GL construct with his force vision. in other words: prime crushed a nearly beaten solaris. not really that big of a deal.

b.) superman prime recreated lois with the help of lzyxm ltpkz, the superman of the 5th dimension. in other words: it was a shared feat between he and a 5-d imp.

tbh, prime's best personal 'feat' is the fact that he endowed the entire superman dynasty with "powers FAR beyond any held by any metahuman ever." however, using that to gauge his overall powerset is... faulty.

Forgot about the Imps help, it's been a while since i read that arc, so my fault.embarrasment

Prime Gold 1 Million has no real feats, then what the author implies. so that's why i don't see him as a good character in a verse thread, unless we just go by the authors statements.

Omega Vision
Abraxas easily.

guy222
the dark man

Mindset
Abraxas easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.