Super Amalgam vs. Silver Amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Flash
Firestorm
Martian Manhunter
Superman

Merge

vs.

Thor
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Quasar

Merge

Starscream M
Superman + Speedforce = Ultimate PWN3ge

also, gladiator adds virtually nothing

Raptor22
team 2.

Raptor22
i meant amalgam 2

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Flash
Firestorm
Martian Manhunter
Superman

Merge

vs.

Thor
Silver Surfer
Black Bolt
Quasar

Merge

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Starscream M
Superman + Speedforce = Ultimate PWN3ge

also, gladiator adds virtually nothing
I changed it. Took Gladiator out.

Starscream M
I changed it. Took Gladiator out. honestly, as powerful as silver amalgam is, I just think Superman + Speedforce is downright scary and virtually unbeatable

Raptor22
what could they do to amalgam 2 that quasar couldnt reform from?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Raptor22
what could they do to amalgam 2 that quasar couldnt reform from? with superman's flight and flash's speedforce, they could scatter quasar's remains in the ends of the galaxy

Raptor22
how do u scatter energy?

rotiart
Well... I'm assuming current versions... But classic versions of Thor and surfer each showed time travel type abilities...

Being able to strip kinetic movement is true power though... Although I wonder at why it isn't used more often

Slaanesh
i think Surfer with quantum band is too much..and he got Mjolnir on top that..way too powerful..

Philosophía
Super Amalgam.

Warlord
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i think Surfer with quantum band is too much..and he got Mjolnir on top that..way too powerful..

thumb up

xJLxKing
The Superman Amalagam adds more useful powers. Speed Force, Tp, FS's MP, and extra damage. What more can you ask for

id369

bbrem123
so when they merge to they get weaknesses too?...if so silver amalgam all the way

Mindship
I'm leaning toward Team Super. Black Bolt is not a significant difference (IMO) from Gladiator. Team Silver would best benefit from a true time manipulator, methinks, a counterbalance to a true speedster...unless Surfer-Thor have some real, major time-control ability. Not sure 'bout that.

Bouboumaster
Silver Amalgam or Silver Surfer, it doesn't change a thing, becayse Surfer can replicate almost anything the three other can do.

Surfer + Doom would be a win.

dmills
Quasar tips it in favor of the Silver amalgam.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by dmills
Quasar tips it in favor of the Silver amalgam. Hard for me to decide. Flash merged with Superman and MM means all of those abilties at hyper speeds and Imps and Telepathy. Plus FF's powers of molecular alteration and MM's powers of shape changing make Him literally able to make himself into anything. May change his clothes into Yellow Solar radiation.

dmills
Hard for me to decide. Flash merged with Superman and MM means all of those abilties at hyper speeds and Imps and Telepathy. Plus FF's powers of molecular alteration and MM's powers of shape changing make Him literally able to make himself into anything. May change his clothes into Yellow Solar radiation. Thing is, if BFR is allowed then they could trap the Super amalgam in the quantum zone with no way to get out. Unless flash somehow has interdimensional travel as an ability.

Let's look at it like this.

Thor, Quasar and Surfer are grade A first class energy manipulators. And I mean they can manipulate all energy across the electromagnetic spectrum and even some types of exotic energy. Magic in Thor's case, Quantum energy in the case of Quasar. All types of Sonic energy for BB.

Then you talk about Surfer and Thor being able to manipulate matter and molecules at a high level. The Surfer has TP and Quasar is immune from TP attacks. No matter how fast the Super amalgam is, the Silver amalgam can get anywhere in the universe faster via a quantum leap. Oh and BTW, he has both Mjolnir AND the Quantum bands! It's a wrap.

bbrem123
wasnt surfer with the quantum bands the keeper...and he rivaled galactus...i dont think super amalgam can compete with him alone

illadelph12
Should have kept Gladiator imo. His confidence amp of all his abilities added to Thor (who really doesn't lack or waiver in the confidence department at all) makes for a very fast and indestructible foe. Add the magic of Mjolnir, quantum bands, power cosmic, cosmic awareness, etc.

Ouch.

Not that the Super Amalgam is a slouch, but outputwise it's tilted.

psycho gundam
silver amalgam has way more powers than the super amalgam by a huge factor and remote weapons in the form of mjolnir and surfer's board also.

quantam bands tip the scale big time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.