Alien Amalgam vs. God Amalgam vs Human Amalgam vs AI Amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
The Alien

Silver Surfer
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Beta Ray Bill

The God

Thor
Wonder Woman
Orion
The Juggernaut

The Human

Flash
Quasar
Hulk
Firestorm

The Artificial Being

Vision
Tomorrow Woman
Ultron
Doomsday

Starscream M
The Human wins because it is most versatile.

Warlord
most powers overalp

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Warlord
most powers overalp They would stack. And the Alien Amalgam has some serious versatility.

King Kandy
The human version. Aside from SS, all alien is is a superman with amped stats. God is just pathetic, it's just Thor with a bunch of redundant abilities. And artificial being is the worst of all, Doomsday is the only useful one there.

Warlord
Team 1

Superman with stormbreaker, Power Cosmic and high end telepathy + shapechanging + intangibbility + invisibility ftw

Zeuodin
Originally posted by King Kandy
The human version. Aside from SS, all alien is is a superman with amped stats. God is just pathetic, it's just Thor with a bunch of redundant abilities. And artificial being is the worst of all, Doomsday is the only useful one there. lets take a deeper look at God Amalgam. You would Thor orion ww and juggy strength. You would have the enchanted hammer plus lasso bracers and shields plus the lasso, super speed and reflexes. Imagine thor blocking every attack with his hammer and those bracers. You have thor's hammer plus orion's mother box. The God force godwave and astroforce.on top of all that you get juggs undeniable durability amped by the shields of aegis. I'd say the God amalgam is pretty tuff. I'll get to the others later.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Zeuodin
lets take a deeper look at God Amalgam. You would Thor orion ww and juggy strength. You would have the enchanted hammer plus lasso bracers and shields plus the lasso, super speed and reflexes. Imagine thor blocking every attack with his hammer and those bracers. You have thor's hammer plus orion's mother box. The God force godwave and astroforce.on top of all that you get juggs undeniable durability amped by the shields of aegis. I'd say the God amalgam is pretty tuff. I'll get to the others later.
The Artificial Being has Ultron's Unbreakable frame, Tomorrow Woman's Super Strength, Tk and High level Tp, All of Vision's powers plus most importantly his density altering power. With his ability to make himself tuffer, and Ultron's frame, he could be unhurtable. on top of DD's adapting.

Slaanesh
maybe Human..

Martian_mind
Alien

Lord Feron
The Alien, The amped speed and not just combat speed but mental processing power. He would be able to competently run cicrcles around anyone on the feild and destroy them with the power cosmic or HV/MV or simply pound them to death with the strength of top heralds and the amapbility of the SS and SM combo. And I'm only talking about a fraction of what they can do combined.

IMO the biggest threat to them would be God. Very strong durability and could in theory counter some onf the alien abilities but has lower stats across the board compared to Alien.

Think the Aliens amal is too great and by a decent margin.

galactusischere
Gods.
Thor with Orion, WW, and Juggs ability would tank everybody else.
No one would be able to down him cause of hes durablity

xJLxKing
Gods

thanos-prime
Gods

The Nuul
Too bad there wasnt the fanboy Amalgam, he would have pwned all.

Bouboumaster
I don't know: The first three are pretty much stacked amalgam.

dmills
I like the Human. Hulks strength, Flash's speed, Quasars energy Manipulation. Not sure what firestorm adds, but it can only help.

The Nuul
Originally posted by dmills
I like the Human. Hulks strength, Flash's speed, Quasars energy Manipulation. Not sure what firestorm adds, but it can only help.

FS can turn people into salt.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by dmills
Vast energy and Matter manipulation. Intangibility, etc.

King Kandy
human will just oneshot everyone except alien with firestorm's powers, and then one on one alien stands no chance.

dmills
Vast energy and Matter manipulation. Intangibility, etc. Well in that case the Human wins easily. His powers compliment one another much better then the others. Although "the god" is a beast.

Raptor22
id say either the alien or the god. for the human, hulk adds as much negagive as he does positive. to get the most out of hulks power hed have to be in a mindless rage, sacrificing intellegence and versatility for strength.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Holy shit, these amalgams would be beastly but unless it's one of those uber Ultron versions, the A.I. amalgam would be pretty ****ing useless here.

I'm leaning towards either God or Human. The abilities there complement each other the best. Don't know which one though.

The strength and durability of Juggernaut, Wonder Woman, Orion, and Thor stacked, together with the Lasso, Orion's Astro Force and Harness, plus the power of Mjolnir makes that one ridiculous combination.

Although the speed of Wally, added with the strength of Hulk means speed blitz of countless Infinite Mass Punches added on top of Hulk's natural strength would be pretty painful. And you have Quasar's and Firestorms energy manipulation, which they can use to create Gamma Energy to amp up the Hulk.

Although with the God amalgams durability, no one here can really do much. I give it to them, if they can eventually put down the Human Amalgam.

spawnwest
God Amalgam takes this

FrothByte
Originally posted by The Nuul
Too bad there wasnt the fanboy Amalgam, he would have pwned all.

That would be batman + wolverine + spiderman +.... who else?

Tenebrous
interesting. The gods amalgam can tank but the alien and human amalgam can put a serious hurt. If this were a match of multiple rounds then the artificial being amalgam would eventually prevail.

I can see the alien amalgam having the highest potential for damage output. the superman facet can sun dip and the ss facet will amp that sun dip with the power cosmic. stormbreaker can tank attacks just as well as mjolnir and at some point in the battle the mm facet can use his TP to great advantage; the only individual to possess potent tp in any of the amalgams.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Tenebrous
interesting. The gods amalgam can tank but the alien and human amalgam can put a serious hurt. If this were a match of multiple rounds then the artificial being amalgam would eventually prevail.

I can see the alien amalgam having the highest potential for damage output. the superman facet can sun dip and the ss facet will amp that sun dip with the power cosmic. stormbreaker can tank attacks just as well as mjolnir and at some point in the battle the mm facet can use his TP to great advantage; the only individual to possess potent tp in any of the amalgams. Not quite. Tomorrow Woman's TP is just as Great or Superior to MM's. She has hidden herself and motives from him, and been able to feel things and see things he could not.

Tenebrous
Not quite. Tomorrow Woman's TP is just as Great or Superior to MM's. She has hidden herself and motives from him, and been able to feel things and see things he could not.

You're right, For some reason, I read it as Tomorrow Man.

khazra
The powers stack. That means that the characters have the combined stats of all their characters. That means human really isnt winning, flash speed + hulk strength isnt that far beyond supes.

Manhunter, supes, & bill are all solid 100+ characters. Surfer is when he amps. There all also relatively fast. Surfer provides all the versatility they need.
Most importantly as soon as you give superman big energy absorbtion abilities he can use solar energy to powerhimself up to incredible levels so the Alien amalgalm is the only one who can increase even further.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.