Hulk vs Masterson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Masterson Thor takes on Bannerless Hulk.

Starscream M
Bannerless Hulk destroys Masterson.

Priest
Hellz, no Masterson kicks the shit out of the Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
Bannerless Hulk destroys Masterson.

Based on? Just wondering.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Priest
Hellz, no Masterson kicks the shit out of the Hulk. isn't masterson weaker than class thor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
isn't masterson weaker than class thor?

Yes.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes. I figured. he's getting his intestines stomped out by hulk then.

BattleMage
Bannerless Hulk is just savage Hluk, And we all know banner no more Hulk smash!

galactusischere
Banerless Hulk would break Masterson

Rage.Of.Olympus
I figured. he's getting his intestines stomped out by hulk then.

Just because one is weaker than Thor doesn't mean they are immediately getting stomped by the Hulk. Masterson has enough strength, that with Mjolnir he isn't getting stomped from the get go or anything.

And it isn't even a hand to hand fight....

It said Hulk vs. Masterson. What's stopping him from some battle field removal?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by BattleMage
Bannerless Hulk is just savage Hluk, And we all know banner no more Hulk smash!

Banner less Hulk is above Savage Hulk until the point the separation from Banner starts killing him. Till that point, his ridiculously strong and durable. Most durable incarnation of Hulk arguably and the one that has impressed me the most in terms of strength.

Spire
Thor.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Banner less Hulk is above Savage Hulk until the point the separation from Banner starts killing him. Till that point, his ridiculously strong and durable. Most durable incarnation of Hulk arguably and the one that has impressed me the most in terms of strength. I thought Mindless Hulk was smile

psycho gundam
he might be right, the hulk from planet hulk was powered down by the worm hole. that hulk was still strong enough to seal saakar's massive tectonic plates with his bare hands, before getting hit by the warp core energies and losing caira.

masterson thor using his whole arsenal should win

Rage.Of.Olympus
^At that point in time, I thought the Worm Hole effects were pretty much overcome. Heck he seemed even stronger at that point then he was before the Worm Hole. That's the way I understood it from the story, and how Pak explained his entire experience and evolution from Gravage (The Hulk at the beginning of Planet Hulk. Basically a mesh of Savage Hulk and Grey Hulk.) to Green Scar.

The Warp Core explosion after Caira gave him a further boost. Apparently stronger than ever. In my opinion that's what bumped up his strength level so high. After that he could be calm yet still be ridiculously strong. He also had help from Hiroim to teach him focused rage. Green Scar didn't need to be raging and drooling at the mouth like a retard to be angry and amping as a result.

Originally posted by vansonbee
I thought Mindless Hulk was smile

Banner less Hulk is Mindless Hulk. That's also the same Hulk that took on Onslaught.

Anyways, later KMC.

SoulDevourer
isn't masterson weaker than class thor? depends

Masterson WAY to inconsistent
take his fights with Jug, sometimes Jugs pwns him hard (when he crush Eric with a bearhug) yet later he almost KO same Jug (after he take out his FF) erm

Warlord
Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.