Apocalypse w/ unipower runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
All of Apoc's powers x 50:

1. Magneto
2. Sentry
3. Surfer
4. Rulf
5. Thanos
6. Odin
7. Galactus

Priest
Even with the powerup i can't see Apoc putting down Surfer or Thanos.

He gets the shit kicked out of him at 6.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Simbon
4. Rulf

laughing

Mshinu
Apoc was able to school the High Evolutionary

I don`t know the unipower but multiplying En Sabah Nur`s power by 50 and he`ll give Big G a run for his money

golem370
He would beat Silver Surfer in my opinion

galactusischere
A non-jobbing Apoc is already a mid-herald...
Gets to Odin

Omega Vision
He probably makes it to Galactus before dying.

illadelph12
I'd say 6. Despite the fad of dissing Apocalypse on this board, powerwise, he's a beast, and amping him by 50 times is overkill. He just happens to be written to have these elaborate century spanning plans that blow up in his face rather than just taking the direct approach and personally crushing his opposition. His on panel win/loss record in direct combat is pretty high in the win department as it stands. I can't think of one time Nur's been dominated by an opponent while he was at full power in his mainstream continuity, save the ambiguous Blackbolt incident in HoM Wakanda.

Colossus-Big C
do you know what unipower X50 is its basiclly the power of 50apocolypse in 1 now he stomps

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mshinu
Apoc was able to school the High Evolutionary

PIS

Omega Vision
If Apoc was amped just x10 he could probably get to Odin without much trouble but x50 he shitstomps 1-4, stomps 5, handily takes 6 but loses at 7.

golem370
Thanos and Odin could stop him

Omega Vision
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos and Odin could stop him
Odin maybe, but not Thanos. If all of Apoc's powers are x50 I don't see Thanos winning without a serious amp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.