WW Hulk vs Zeus (h2h/fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
No bfr. Zeus 1 Shotted namor in a physicall fight. this should be interesting

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Zeus 1 Shotted namor in a physicall fight. this should be interesting Thanos has one shoted Namor so....

Colossus-Big C
Thanos has one shoted Namor so.... zeus did it physically, no powers

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
zeus did it physically, no powers So did Thanos.

BattleMage
WW Hulk

Rulk
In Titan Clash (by Greg Pak) the mindless Hulk proved to be more durable than Zeus. The same spear that pierced zeus breaks against Hulk chest.

WWH wins this fight and pretty much any other physical fight.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rulk
In Titan Clash (by Greg Pak) the mindless Hulk proved to be more durable than Zeus. The same spear that pierced zeus breaks against Hulk chest.

WWH wins this fight and pretty much any other physical fight. thats pure BULL...PIS,

check this Fanboy its like this in term of Durability Odin=Zeu>>Thor>Hercules>Hulk... roll eyes (sarcastic)

BruceSkywalker
WWH

Kasper Gutman
What's to stop Zeus from amping to a crazy level?

Kasper Gutman
I'm picking Zeus, WWH not gonna throw down with a kid.

guy222
WWH

Colossus-Big C

WWH wins this fight and pretty much any other physical fight. but when zeus was hit with the force of an atomic bomb he was unharmed??

Colossus-Big C

Colossus-Big C
. i know, hulk isnt more durable though that was bad art imo

OneDumbG0
Thanos has one shoted Namor so.... What fight?

Sirius77
Zeus.

Nihilist
Go to the repsct thread, Bran posted it not sue where its from,

iceman24567
How strong is Zeus?

OneDumbG0
Go to the repsct thread, Bran posted it not sue where its from, Been there, have seen no trace of what you speak of.

deathmercy
the only thing zeus could do is banish the hulk other wise he-will-get-pummbled

iceman24567
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Been there, have seen no trace of what you speak of. You didn't find it because you don't want to see it open your eyes to the truth young padawan

Nihilist
@ ODG which Thanos respect thread did you go to? it is in one of them I remember Bran saying it was a rare comic.. Not 100% sure how cannon it is a I'm not sure where its from

OneDumbG0
^ I've been to both and I've read every Thanos appearance. I still have no idea what you're talking about.

deathmercy
hulk would destroy every single one of them.Why you ask?Well because hulk has defeated all the frost giant and i've heard that the frost giant were on par with all the gods-all of them-including Odin and zeus.And if you want to talk about zeus then here it is-if hulk can beat the frost giants, hulk can defeat the titans-if hulk can defeat the titans he can defeat the olympians.there you have it folks.

iceman24567
Originally posted by deathmercy
hulk would destroy every single one of them.Why you ask?Well because hulk has defeated all the frost giant and i've heard that the frost giant were on par with all the gods-all of them-including Odin and zeus.And if you want to talk about zeus then here it is-if hulk can beat the frost giants, hulk can defeat the titans-if hulk can defeat the titans he can defeat the olympians.there you have it folks. Nobody asked you though erm

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nobody asked you though erm Warned again for feeding the Trolls.... erm

Nihilist
@ODG I've saved the scans on my pc, so I'll post them when I get back from holdiay over the weekend

PillarofOsiris
Where does this idea that the Hulk can't be physically beaten by anyone...EVER...come from? I've seen the Hulk beaten physically so many times its ridiculous. I think the only comic book some people own is WWH.

Badabing
Originally posted by deathmercy
hulk would destroy every single one of them.Why you ask?Well because hulk has defeated all the frost giant and i've heard that the frost giant were on par with all the gods-all of them-including Odin and zeus.And if you want to talk about zeus then here it is-if hulk can beat the frost giants, hulk can defeat the titans-if hulk can defeat the titans he can defeat the olympians.there you have it folks. What? huh

Hulk defeated Frost Giants and you've heard that they're equal to akk the gods, including Zeus and Odin... no expression

We use on panel feats here. And first hand knowledge helps.

Please review The CB Vs Forum Rules.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No frost giant besides Ymir is anywhere near the level of Skyfathers.

Ymir would eat Hulk alive by the way.

leonidas
well, future hercules pretty much ko'd zeus in a h2h battle..... herc is the coolest though, so, meh. smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg

Gecko4lif
thanos did indeed 1 shot namor.

When he had the Ig >.>

Rage.Of.Olympus
I've never seen Thanos one shot Namor. Not without the Infinity Gauntlet.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It was without the Gauntlet, but namor did land blows and was dodging Thanos blows BEFORE being finally hit with one for the KO is how I remember the scene

Nihilist
KT, that may be true as I haven't read it in a while. I know Thanos treated Namor like a bug

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are we talking about the fight when Thanos rips the wings off of Namor's ankles?

IIRC, Namor was pretty weakened in that fight due to poisonous waters or some such.

I don't know if it was a one shot as it's been a while but I'm pretty sure Thanos came out as superior physically pretty clearly.

It's Namor #40 something. #44 I think.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah I don't know the numbers, and you're right, in that I vaguely remember something being up with Namor in that fight. You could be right. I guess we'll have to wait for the scans as I don't have them, and haven't seen them in awhile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.