metallo vs colossus in a fist fight who wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
its a pure sluging fight who wins

Colossus-Big C
metallo is actually metal while colossus armor is an extradimension origion metal surpassed only by adamantium

ColossusGrundy
Colossus easily.

Not even close, a yawner.

Starscream M
colossus thrashes metallo

Firestorms
Colossus with ease, Metallo without that kryptonite trick is just a stupid robot

The Nuul
Metallo is stronger.

SamZED
Isnt Metallo a class 100+ Superman level villain even not counting kryptonite effect?

The Nuul
Metallo is between WW and Supes.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by The Nuul
Metallo is stronger.

Metallo is NOT stronger.

Colossus is a clean class 100+ and is trained in all sorts of combat. He's FAR more durable. This wouldn't even be close.

valtiz
Originally posted by SamZED
Isnt Metallo a class 100+ Superman level villain even not counting kryptonite effect?

well usually when his kryptonite doest effect superman he gets beat up but lets face it colossus isnt at supermans league at all and superman will ko colossus with couple good punches so i think they are more even then most people here think , it seems people here are too biased about colossus

valtiz
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Metallo is NOT stronger.

Colossus is a clean class 100+ and is trained in all sorts of combat. He's FAR more durable. This wouldn't even be close.

far more durable? any avidance to back up that claim? exchanging blows with superman is a better durability feat then most of the things colossus did or took

The Nuul
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Metallo is NOT stronger.

Colossus cannot go toe to toe with Supes.

Metallo is stronger and also he can absorb any mechanical or metal object he touches. He can transform any machine into an extension of his exo-skeleton.

He will also get Colossus's dur and while already stronger, he clearly wins.

Infact Metallo near stomps here.

ColossusGrundy

Metallo is stronger and also he can absorb any mechanical or metal object he touches. He can transform any machine into an extension of his exo-skeleton.

Infact Metallo near stomps here.

Colossus is made of Organic Steel. It is not a typical metal and I would bet that means Metallo can't absorb it. It would be like tofu compared to meat.

The Nuul
Anyways....you're just a Colossus fanboy, no matter what people tell you it wont make a difference.

I am done with you.

Colossus-Big C

Infact Metallo near stomps here. colossus went toe to toe with people hyperion, gladiator and sym

vansonbee
Metallo wins, if Colossus is limit to fisting~

Xplosive
Metallo

Badabing
It seems some people don't know about Metallo...

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing

thumb up

ColossusGrundy
Anyways....you're just a Colossus fanboy, no matter what people tell you it wont make a difference.

I am done with you.

And you're a hater of the same. We void each other out. lol

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing

Bada, could this be locked because of spite/stompage?

nicamarvin
Bada, could this be locked because of spite/stompage?

Are you Crazy?...Colossus will Wreck this guy, Colossus Hang with top tier guys(short time,but he last) like Hulk, Juggernaut, Glads...and the list goes on..... smokin'

I will make a spite thread you will see.... smokin'

The Nuul
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Are you Crazy?...Colossus will Wreck this guy, Colossus Hang with top tier guys(short time,but he last) like Hulk, Juggernaut, Glads...and the list goes on..... smokin'

I will make a spite thread you will see.... smokin'

Mr. troll, do us all a favor and go chase a parked car.

nicamarvin
go chase a parked car. and How do you go about Chasing a Parked Car?..... confused

KingD19
But if the car is parked....how can he chase it???

The Nuul
Its just a stupid way of saying run at it.

KingD19
I know, I just wanted to get in on it. I actually saw a mean prank where a guy was chasing behind a car, then one of his friends called his name. He looked, then the guy slammed on the brakes.

nicamarvin
Its just a stupid way of saying run at it. Dude I just Reported You........ mad

nicamarvin
Its just a stupid way stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.