Pre Crisis Darkseid Vs Thanos and Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Pre Crisis Darkseid Vs Thanos and Odin

Bouboumaster
Team wtf stomp him.

Thanos soloes.
Odin soloes, but worst.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid.

Odin will be imprisoned and Thanos erased.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team wtf stomp him.

Thanos soloes.
Odin soloes, but worst.
1) Mostly correct, it isn't easy but Team takes most wins.
2) Horribly wrong.
3) Horribly wrong.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I like Seid, but come on, this is spite.

Galan007
imo, classic darkseid could take either odin or thanos individually. he isn't beating them simultaneously, though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
imo, classic darkseid could take either odin or thanos individually. he isn't beating them simultaneously, though.

I agree with your final verdict. Of course, we differ on Seid in the individual matchups, but is neither here nor there. In the end, Classic Seid was a beast and would still put up a good fight.

Omega Vision
I think if this were GDS Darkseid he'd win. That guy was a monster.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree with your final verdict. Of course, we differ on Seid in the individual matchups, but is neither here nor there. In the end, Classic Seid was a beast and would still put up a good fight. thumb up

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think if this were GDS Darkseid he'd win. That guy was a monster. truth. he possessed among the more powerful TP i've seen.

Warlord
The guy was oneshoting Time Traper and Mordru.

He would murder Thanos.
Probably he could beat Odin too for a majority

rotiart
Oe precrisis wasn't limited to pis like superman afaik...
Ds erases the both of them

supremthor
Originally posted by rotiart
Oe precrisis wasn't limited to pis like superman afaik...
Ds erases the both of them

very true, pre Oe never missed and couldnt be reflected, if it had a target it would go through all matter of obstacles to get its target. I rem a scan were he shot his Oe from Apocalypse, the beams came to earth and chased superman through metropolis through buildings and all tile it court up with superman, teleporting him to Apocalypse.

danielgamer
I think if this were GDS Darkseid he'd win. That guy was a monster.

yes...Darkseid from great darkness saga (1982)...

Galan007
Originally posted by supremthor
very true, pre Oe never missed and couldnt be reflected, if it had a target it would go through all matter of obstacles to get its target. the OE could be redirected though. *cough*firestorm did it*cough*

supremthor
the OE could be redirected though. *cough*firestorm did it*cough*

was it Pre-crisis DS?

Galan007
yup.

supremthor
yup.

guess i was wrong then, do you have any scan of it?

Kris Blaze
the OE could be redirected though. *cough*firestorm did it*cough*
Can it be turned to salt?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Can it be turned to salt?
Perhaps, but there would be no iodine in it.

Lord Feron

Pretty much this.

quanchi112
Team stomps. Either could solo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team stomps. Either could solo.
Not Thanos and probably not Odin.

quanchi112
Not Thanos and probably not Odin. Both could imo.

Omega Vision
Both could imo.
Got anything to back it up though?

quanchi112
Got anything to back it up though? The crisis didn't affect darkseid.

Omega Vision
The crisis didn't affect darkseid.
All that means is he's been jobbing phenomenally since then. You must agree on that.
I understand what you're trying to do here but it means nothing. When we say Pre-Crisis we mean as he was written before the crisis.

quanchi112
All that means is he's been jobbing phenomenally since then. You must agree on that.
I understand what you're trying to do here but it means nothing. When we say Pre-Crisis we mean as he was written before the crisis. I know I was only joking. I could get you on that but it would be a cheap victory. I really see Thanos and Odin having the raw power to beat precrisis or gds seid. Always have.

King Kandy
IDK if Thanos or Odin could beat him one on one. But as a team, they certainly could.

Omega Vision
I know I was only joking. I could get you on that but it would be a cheap victory. I really see Thanos and Odin having the raw power to beat precrisis or gds seid. Always have.
Odin is a definite maybe for PC DS (not GDS by a long shot though) but I can't see Thanos beating PC DS without a plot device and he spit shines GDS Darkseid's shoes and compliments him on his giant head shaped planet to avoid getting on his bad side. Thanos would have no chance against GDS DS.

quanchi112
Odin is a definite maybe for PC DS (not GDS by a long shot though) but I can't see Thanos beating PC DS without a plot device and he spit shines GDS Darkseid's shoes and compliments him on his giant head shaped planet to avoid getting on his bad side. Thanos would have no chance against GDS DS. Iyo. I see it differently. I think he has more than enough power to lay waste to him.

Omega Vision
Iyo. I see it differently. I think he has more than enough power to lay waste to him.
Which one? Because I can't even fathom Thanos "laying waste" to even Post Crisis Darkseid. I'd put Thanos on a similar level to post crisis Darkseid and we all agree Darkseid was much more powerful then than now.

quanchi112
Which one? Because I can't even fathom Thanos "laying waste" to even Post Crisis Darkseid. I'd put Thanos on a similar level to post crisis Darkseid and we all agree Darkseid was much more powerful then than now. Post crisis darkseid is nowhere near Thanos. I see gds as slightly below Thanos. His showings against Galactus, Maker, Odin, Tyrant, and power gem Thor make me believe so.

Omega Vision
Post crisis darkseid is nowhere near Thanos. I see gds as slightly below Thanos. His showings against Galactus, Maker, Odin, Tyrant, and power gem Thor make me believe so.
Most of those showings are conflated, wanked, and blown out of proportion to suit your ends.
What has Thanos done to compare with what GDS DS did?

quanchi112
Most of those showings are conflated, wanked, and blown out of proportion to suit your ends.
What has Thanos done to compare with what GDS DS did? I just told you. Mindcontrolling a few billion beings isn't going to cut it against Thanos.

Omega Vision
I just told you. Mindcontrolling a few billion beings isn't going to cut it against Thanos.
Two billion Daxamites. Daxamites/kryptonians have good tp resistance. Even controlling one of them is considered a big feat, two billion though? You honestly think Thanos has the willpower of 2 billion daxamites?
Besides that there's the fact GDS DS was a low level reality warper and capable of things Thanos could only dream of doing like effortlessly teleporting a planet across an entire universe.
He was Orion's clear superior, and even though that Orion was said to be twisted and weaker than normal he was still capable of swatting PC Superboy aside.
He beat Mordru, nuff said.

quanchi112
Two billion Daxamites. Daxamites/kryptonians have good tp resistance. Even controlling one of them is considered a big feat, two billion though? You honestly think Thanos has the willpower of 2 billion daxamites?
Besides that there's the fact GDS DS was a low level reality warper and capable of things Thanos could only dream of doing like effortlessly teleporting a planet across an entire universe.
He was Orion's clear superior, and even though that Orion was said to be twisted and weaker than normal he was still capable of swatting PC Superboy aside.
He beat Mordru, nuff said. He doesn't need to have that kind of willpower for one. Secondly, he had enough willpower to overcome the supreme power of the heart which is more than I can say for these daxamites.

Maker was also a reality warper. Look what he did to her.

Thanos breaks him. Too durable, too nasty, and too smart.

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy
IDK if Thanos or Odin could beat him one on one. But as a team, they certainly could. I agree the teams stomps

King Kandy
I just told you. Mindcontrolling a few billion beings isn't going to cut it against Thanos.
Did you ever read the avenger's issue where pre-gem moondragon controlled a planet? With or without the gem Thanos routinely kicks her ass in TP.

psycho gundam
All that means is he's been jobbing phenomenally since then. give this man a cookie

WhiteWitchKing
I understand what you're trying to do here but it means nothing. When we say Pre-Crisis we mean as he was written before the crisis.

He's DC's post-crisis Rhino. laughing

Nihilist
Odin solo's

BattleMage
I like Seid, but come on, this is spite. yes

King Kandy
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He's DC's post-crisis Rhino. laughing
The difference is at least DS had a time he didn't suck.

Firestorms
Pre Crisis Darkseid beats Thanos
poor Thanos he might own Post Crisis but Pre Crisis will win by a landslide

Darkseid fires his Omega Effect at Odin, no effect. Odin blocks it and laughs. Pre Crisis Darkseid gets owned badly
Zeus, Odin they don't job like the DCU Gods

KuRuPT Thanosi
I will say this. IMO GDS DS would beat Thanos. I think he's just too powerful for Thanos in the end. Pre-Crisis I think is a very good fight and I happen to go with stalemate or slight majority for Thanos. However, I can see arguments for a slight majority for DS. However, this 2 v 1 fight isn't really THAT competitive. DS puts up a fight but goes down hard everytime 10/10

Tazer
Yo.

arent both Marvel charas dead atm?

then DS wins.

laughing

Tazer

r0nm0n88
remember pre crisis darkseid was atleast equal to precrisis supes. and pc supes kills thanos in my opinion. honestly thanos is the man, but PC charecters are just to much for him.

anyway team wins hard fought matchs.
thanos loses to him
odin loses but its tight

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

then DS wins.

laughing

Tazer
DS is dead as well. We assume the characters are alive and as they were just before death (most recent) unless stated otherwise.

Hazsekswthurmom
Can someone please tell me exactly Gds Darkseid is being barred from this thread? Pre-crisis Darkseid=Gds Darkseid. Their both the same exact character. And I'll say it with all the confidence I have, that Thanos would be a non factor against Gds Darkseid.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Can someone please tell me exactly Gds Darkseid is being barred from this thread? Pre-crisis Darkseid=Gds Darkseid. Their both the same exact character. And I'll say it with all the confidence I have, that Thanos would be a non factor against Gds Darkseid.
GDS Darkseid was different, he was PC DS after absorbing the powers of numerous artifacts and Mordru and the Time Trapper.

-K-M-
Not quite, GDS even mentioned he wasn't as strong as he was in the past even after absorbing all those things.

Hazsekswthurmom
^
What KM said. smile

Omega Vision
^
What KM said. smile
I forgot that little bit of info, but it makes the fight even closer and it dispels any notion that Thanos could beat PC DS on his own without some sort of external assistance like a CC at least.

Hazsekswthurmom
I forgot that little bit of info, but it makes the fight even closer and it dispels any notion that Thanos could beat PC DS on his own without some sort of external assistance like a CC at least. Exactly. Gds Darkseid could literally one shot Thanos with a hand gesture. And I'm dead serious.

BattleMage
Who made this thread again?

Prep-Man
Darkseid can beat any of them solo. People often forget Darkseid's speed. He's shown to be quicker than Pre-Crisis Superman. Superman was racing to save one of the Forever People and once he got there, Darkseid was long gone. Superman was shocked that he didn't catch DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firestorms
Pre Crisis Darkseid beats Thanos
poor Thanos he might own Post Crisis but Pre Crisis will win by a landslide

Darkseid fires his Omega Effect at Odin, no effect. Odin blocks it and laughs. Pre Crisis Darkseid gets owned badly
Zeus, Odin they don't job like the DCU Gods What feats of Darkseid's pre make you believe so?

Originally posted by King Kandy
Did you ever read the avenger's issue where pre-gem moondragon controlled a planet? With or without the gem Thanos routinely kicks her ass in TP. I have heard about it, but haven't read it. Which issue number?Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

then DS wins.

laughing

Tazer Isn't Ds dead as well? LOL.

Can someone please tell me exactly Gds Darkseid is being barred from this thread? Pre-crisis Darkseid=Gds Darkseid. Their both the same exact character. And I'll say it with all the confidence I have, that Thanos would be a non factor against Gds Darkseid. Because Gds occurs in the future. It's an alternate timeline. I suggest reacquainting yourself with the rules.

Exactly. Gds Darkseid could literally one shot Thanos with a hand gesture. And I'm dead serious. So he's more powerful than Galactus? LOL. Galactus couldn't do it, Magus with an incomplete ig couldn't do it, Maker couldn't do it, Odin couldn't do it, Tyrant couldn't do it but Darkseid does it?

Please at least tell me what you are basing this from?

thanos-prime
What feats of Darkseid's pre make you believe so?

I have heard about it, but haven't read it. Which issue number? Isn't Ds dead as well? LOL.

Because Gds occurs in the future. It's an alternate timeline. I suggest reacquainting yourself with the rules.

So he's more powerful than Galactus? LOL. Galactus couldn't do it, Magus with an incomplete ig couldn't do it, Maker couldn't do it, Odin couldn't do it, Tyrant couldn't do it but Darkseid does it?

Please at least tell me what you are basing this from? Im pretty sure the maker did 1 shot him

Hazsekswthurmom

Because Gds occurs in the future. It's an alternate timeline. I suggest reacquainting yourself with the rules. It's not an alternate timeline, especially when the pre-crisis Darkseid is the one that's being used. Are trying to say that the Legion of Superheroes continuity doesn't fit in the pre-crisis era? It sure does seem like it. Like I said Gds Ds=pc Ds=modern Ds.smile

Galactus could of killed Thanos with ease, The Maker was barely herald level in the state Thanos fought her in(that's probably being to generous), Odin could've beaten Thanos, and Tyrant had the upper hand on Thanos. You referring to characters like Odin and Tyrant, that are no way in hell as powerful as Gds Seid, really hurts your case rather than help it. If he can curbstomp the entire Losh, Validus, Mordru, and a controller, then what in blue hell could Thanos do against him?

Priest
Odin would win against DS

Omega Vision
You can make a case that Odin could beat PC DS but Thanos has never beaten anyone on that level without a serious external amp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Im pretty sure the maker did 1 shot him Yes, because his guard was down. When he came back for an all out battle he dominated her and then crushed her.Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
It's not an alternate timeline, especially when the pre-crisis Darkseid is the one that's being used. Are trying to say that the Legion of Superheroes continuity doesn't fit in the pre-crisis era? It sure does seem like it. Like I said Gds Ds=pc Ds=modern Ds.smile

Galactus could of killed Thanos with ease, The Maker was barely herald level in the state Thanos fought her in(that's probably being to generous), Odin could've beaten Thanos, and Tyrant had the upper hand on Thanos. You referring to characters like Odin and Tyrant, that are no way in hell as powerful as Gds Seid, really hurts your case rather than help it. If he can curbstomp the entire Losh, Validus, Mordru, and a controller, then what in blue hell could Thanos do against him? If something happens in the future and Ds has no recollection of the said feats it only applies to gds Seid.

We cannot apply future feats to a character who has no recollection of them.

Galactus taxed himself just breaking through his shields. I don't see him taxing himself at all where Pre crisis Ds is concerned.

Incorrect. The Maker was a reality warper and had the power to ko Thanos which is something Odin and Tyrant have been unable to do.

Odin Didn't beat Thanos. Odin Wanted to kill Thanos. Thanos received an upgrade and has become more powerful since then.

Tyrant also had the power to take on Galactus. The characters he throws down with are on a much higher scale than Ds. That's the point I have been ramming home here.

Mordru was taken by surprise. That's not the same as beating someone in an all out fight. Context.

The crisis also didn't affect Darkseid.

Tazer
Yo.

Odin didnt beat Thanos? LIE.

when all was said & done Thanos was the one on his knees; the only thing Odin didnt make him do was *submit*.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

DS is dead as well. We assume the characters are alive and as they were just before death (most recent) unless stated otherwise.

he's not dead, but just.......taking a power nap is all

wink

Tazer

comicfan11
PC DS I believe takes them.

Odin is the only serious threat.
Thanos is a non factor in this fight.

So actually it's a PC DS vs Odin thread and i give DS a slight edge.

As for GDS of course it's canon as is the Foundations storyline.

Legion of Three Worlds made that clear.

xJLxKing
PS Odin imo is more stronger then them individually. Though, I don't see how he can win against both

Hazsekswthurmom
Yes, because his guard was down. When he came back for an all out battle he dominated her and then crushed her. If something happens in the future and Ds has no recollection of the said feats it only applies to gds Seid. We cannot apply future feats to a character who has no recollection of them. That's not the forum rule and you know it. Only versions of characters from alternate timelines are barred from debates. Was the pre-crisis Legion of superheroes timestream a alternate timeline? Nope. Your trying to write it off as a if its a what if story, which is a big logical loophole on your behalf. It doesn't matter if it occurred in the future, Great Darkness saga was canon to the pre-crisis continuity and that's all that matters. You don't have much of case against it, because Gds Darkseid himself said that he was weaker then his Kirby era self.

Again pc Darkseid=Gds Darkseid=modern Darkseid. They're the same character with to some extent, the same powerset.

Taxed himself? I clearly recall Thanos begging like a crack whore. This is another feat that's infamously blown out of proportion by rabid Thanos fans. It's another instance where Thanos could of been killed easily, yet fanboys insist otherwise simply because he survived. Context.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, reality warper that didn't have full control of her powers and was locked in a insane asylum. Like you said buddy, context.

If the fight had dragged out any longer, and if not for Thanos's durability, I believe he would of died. In fact I fill that this feat actual hurts Odin's credibility as a legitimate galaxy buster(which could be argued to be narrative hyperbole). And Thanos's upgrade was never referenced in later stories from what I know and he never exhibited greater power.

Full powered Tyrant, someone Thanos never faced. Context.

He was one shotted......by a shriveled up Darkseid(or servant), while he was facing the said character....Mordru was curbstomped and humbled, plain simple. I don't know why you insist on using this same argument to this day. Honestly, in an alternate outcome where Mordru knew what Ds was up to, he wouldn't of done any better.

Thank you. smile Which is why pc Darkseid=Gds Darkseid=modern Darkseid.

Batman-Prime

Galactus taxed himself just breaking through his shields. I don't see him taxing himself at all where Pre crisis Ds is concerned.

Odin Didn't beat Thanos. Odin Wanted to kill Thanos. Thanos received an upgrade and has become more powerful since then.

It's unheard of to use a stomping by another character as proof of Yat's (replace Yat with Thanos) uberness.

laughing

quanchi112
Yo.

Odin didnt beat Thanos? LIE.

when all was said & done Thanos was the one on his knees; the only thing Odin didnt make him do was *submit*.

Tazer If you read the comic then you'd realize it's you who is lying not me. Deal with reality don't hide from it.Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
That's not the forum rule and you know it. Only versions of characters from alternate timelines are barred from debates. Was the pre-crisis Legion of superheroes timestream a alternate timeline? Nope. Your trying to write it off as a if its a what if story, which is a big logical loophole on your behalf. It doesn't matter if it occurred in the future, Great Darkness saga was canon to the pre-crisis continuity and that's all that matters. You don't have much of case against it, because Gds Darkseid himself said that he was weaker then his Kirby era self.

Again pc Darkseid=Gds Darkseid=modern Darkseid. They're the same character with to some extent, the same powerset.

Taxed himself? I clearly recall Thanos begging like a crack whore. This is another feat that's infamously blown out of proportion by rabid Thanos fans. It's another instance where Thanos could of been killed easily, yet fanboys insist otherwise simply because he survived. Context.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, reality warper that didn't have full control of her powers and was locked in a insane asylum. Like you said buddy, context.

If the fight had dragged out any longer, and if not for Thanos's durability, I believe he would of died. In fact I fill that this feat actual hurts Odin's credibility as a legitimate galaxy buster(which could be argued to be narrative hyperbole). And Thanos's upgrade was never referenced in later stories from what I know and he never exhibited greater power.

Full powered Tyrant, someone Thanos never faced. Context.

He was one shotted......by a shriveled up Darkseid(or servant), while he was facing the said character....Mordru was curbstomped and humbled, plain simple. I don't know why you insist on using this same argument to this day. Honestly, in an alternate outcome where Mordru knew what Ds was up to, he wouldn't of done any better.

Thank you. smile Which is why pc Darkseid=Gds Darkseid=modern Darkseid. Yes, and something occurring in the future is an alternate timeline. It's like you don't even know what an alternate time line is. Gds Seid isn't Precrisis Seid no matter how bad you want him to be. He also absorbed other powers so don't like he was just straight up Ds.

It's been years and you still don't have a clue.

If pc Ds equals modern Ds then I take it Superman>precrisis Ds, eh? LOL.

Galactus' own comments state he needs to feed because of the exertion needed to destroy his shields. It's right on the panel black and white. I never suggested Thanos can defeat Galactus straight up. Get with the program here, starking.

She did have her powers her memory was jumbled and she was susceptible to mind attacks while Thanos beat her easily, and held back because killing her would release her energy and make her even more dangerous.

Odin has been in plenty of fights without galaxies being destroyed. I guess when planet destroyers get in fights and the planet remains intact it hurts their stock as well. I guess that Prime fight against Ion which failed to destroy a cemetery hurts Prime's credibility. Use your head.

Odin was out to kill him and didn't do so. Thanos wanted to continue and the fight was stopped by someone other than Thanos. Fact.

Again, Mordru was taken by surprise. He had no clue it was Ds he faced. Context.

Tyrant took on Galactus while depowered and was beating him. Tyrant depowered took on Thanos and was winning. Clueless as when you left.

I'm more than willing to accept DD's win, Raker's humiliation of Ds, Superman completely stomping him and adding that to the whole record of Ds.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
laughing Using enough energy to immediately feed afterwards is a huge showing for Thanos' shield. The sig is also wishful thinking on your part. The guy struggles with Orion for crying out loud.

BattleMage
Team stomps him good!

Tazer
Yo.

If you read the comic then you'd realize it's you who is lying not me.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4512650#post4512650
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4512662#post4512662
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4512666#post4512666

so tell me, if he was "trying to kill Thanos".............why would he even bother asking him to submit??

so as I said: YOU LIED.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4512650#post4512650
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4512662#post4512662
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4512666#post4512666

so tell me, if he was "trying to kill Thanos".............why would he even bother asking him to submit??

so as I said: YOU LIED.

Tazer Because after he realized he wasn't killed he gave him a chance to submit to him. Odin and pretty much all of asgard is impressed by courage. The fact he traded blows for an out to kill Odin impressed the hell out of him. He already earlier admitted he wanted to kill Thanos. You just proved you can't comprehend what it is you read.

Omega Vision
Because after he realized he wasn't killed he gave him a chance to submit to him. Odin and pretty much all of asgard is impressed by courage. The fact he traded blows for an out to kill Odin impressed the hell out of him. He already earlier admitted he wanted to kill Thanos. You just proved you can't comprehend what it is you read.
What proof do you have Odin wouldn't have killed him if not for the interruption?

quanchi112
What proof do you have Odin wouldn't have killed him if not for the interruption? It's speculation either way. What proof do you have Thanos wouldn't have killed him.

Tazer
Yo.

Because after he realized he wasn't killed he gave him a chance to submit to him. Odin and pretty much all of asgard is impressed by courage. The fact he traded blows for an out to kill Odin impressed the hell out of him. He already earlier admitted he wanted to kill Thanos. You just proved you can't comprehend what it is you read.

so, U think that Odin "tried to kill him" only once, and then GAVE UP?!??

Odin had Thanos down TWICE (as seen in those 3 pics), the most he did to Odin was make him angry, and claiming that he didnt beat Thanos is naught but a LIE from *U*.

but then again, this is part the course for ya........

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

It's speculation either way. What proof do you have Thanos wouldn't have killed him.

Thanos being dropped TWICE says that outcome wouldve been unlikely......

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

so, U think that Odin "tried to kill him" only once, and then GAVE UP?!??

Odin had Thanos down TWICE (as seen in those 3 pics), the most he did to Odin was make him angry, and claiming that he didnt beat Thanos is naught but a LIE from *U*.

but then again, this is part the course for ya........

Tazer I think Odin was trying to kill him the entire time. Odin thought he was defeated and when he realized Thanos was still alive and ready for more he gave him the option of submitting. Thanos wanted nothing of it.Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Thanos being dropped TWICE says that outcome wouldve been unlikely......

Tazer Just because a fight starts out one way that doesn't mean it can't end another way. take for instance the Spectre/Shazam fight or the Mongul/Sinestro fight.

JakeTheBank
Team

Tazer
Yo.

I think Odin was trying to kill him the entire time. Odin thought he was defeated and when he realized Thanos was still alive and ready for more he gave him the option of submitting. Thanos wanted nothing of it.

I dont see how U could think that, since its not like he made any real move to kill any of the other less-powerful-than-Thanos beings he fought that issue. Thanos called it right in the 1st panel of this pages just b4 the slug-fest kicked off: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4512590#post4512590

also, and while I agree that the goals of a fight can change mid-stream, I dont see that being so here: they fought, Odin dropped Thanos twice & was shown to NOT be Odins equal here.

Just because a fight starts out one way that doesn't mean it can't end another way. take for instance the Spectre/Shazam fight or the Mongul/Sinestro fight.

fine, but theres was a test of "power divine vs power scientifically gleaned"............and Odin showed his mettle was the stronger of the 2.

ergo, Odin WON.

Tazer

quanchi112
Yo.

I dont see how U could think that, since its not like he made any real move to kill any of the other less-powerful-than-Thanos beings he fought that issue. Thanos called it right in the 1st panel of this pages just b4 the slug-fest kicked off: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4512590#post4512590

also, and while I agree that the goals of a fight can change mid-stream, I dont see that being so here: they fought, Odin dropped Thanos twice & was shown to NOT be Odins equal here.

fine, but theres was a test of "power divine vs power scientifically gleaned"............and Odin showed his mettle was the stronger of the 2.

ergo, Odin WON.

Tazer You posted a link to a scan in which Odin admitted he was going to murder him.

Thanks.

Secondly, Odin was winning he hadn't won otherwise why would he ask him to yield?

If you win you don't have to ask ya just know.

Tazer
Yo.

You posted a link to a scan in which Odin admitted he was going to murder him.

Thanks.

Secondly, Odin was winning he hadn't won otherwise why would he ask him to yield?

If you win you don't have to ask ya just know.

Odin doesnt mention anything about murdering him, but nice try of using the word "doom" out of context to wat was actually happening.

secondly, out of 2 attempts to stand up to Odin, Thanos got put down twice; that counts as 2 wins no matter how U look at it, and Thanos getting up & refusing to yield is incidental to that.

Tazer

Omega Vision
I think Odin was trying to kill him the entire time. Odin thought he was defeated and when he realized Thanos was still alive and ready for more he gave him the option of submitting. Thanos wanted nothing of it. Just because a fight starts out one way that doesn't mean it can't end another way. take for instance the Spectre/Shazam fight or the Mongul/Sinestro fight.
Let's see here. As for Shazam/Spectre well it was really just wishful thinking on Shazam's part that he could win. His failure to defeat Mordru pretty much cements that he was doomed from the start.
As for Mongul/Sinestro well IIRC Sinestro won because he could override the rings Mongul had on him for a narrow win. Now if Thanos could somehow have done the same to Gungir your argument would make sense but as it stands Thanos had nothing that presented an immediate threat to Odin. All things considered he lucked out.

Hazsekswthurmom
If you read the comic then you'd realize it's you who is lying not me. Deal with reality don't hide from it. Yes, and something occurring in the future is an alternate timeline. It's like you don't even know what an alternate time line is. Gds Seid isn't Precrisis Seid no matter how bad you want him to be. . facepalm Wow......I have to hand it you Quan, after all these years of contradicting statements, double standard lowballing, and blatant hypocrisy, you've managed to be consistent in one aspect...your still the same childish, smug, simpleton poster you were when you first came here. The saddest thing about you about you is that your typing out of your rear end as if of your posting something witty and logical. You have no clue of what an alternate timeline is and please, don't pretend like you do. The future timeline isn't always an alternate timestream. By saying so your inferring that the Legion of Superheroes, doesn't fit in Dcu canon. An alternate timeline is a timestream created from tampering with events from the past. In most fictional works, it's depicted as the a different reality from the present. That's means that the current Dcu or Mu could potentially become an alternate timeline if a past event was changed, thus establishing a different outcome. I'm pretty sure you've never watched the Back to the future triology and if you did, probably went over your head like the comics you read.

This is almost as bad as trolling. You've been given context to the story several times, that stated that Darkseid was still not up to par with his past self. Your the main one whose telling people to acknowledge context, yet you not only disregard it, you flat out twist to your own advantage.

There's so many things I could type to refute this statement but let me just make it simple. Your Quanchi112.....your the posterboy of ignorance and hypocrisy. And I promise you, this is what the majority of the websites you've visited and its posters think of you.

Well if I use your the same kind of half witted reasoning, that post-crisis Seid is a Rhino level jobber then yes

The only reason I brought that up is because Odin NEVER destroyed a galaxy on panel. It was only described through narration, and then Odin NEVER exhibited that level of power again. That's my two cents on the whole deal, but I may have to study the subject a little more to come up with a more clear opinion.

I forgot how terrible you are at debating. Restating yourself without providing any relevant details to support your case, isn't debating....it's something more on the lines as a yelling contest.

I forgot how terrible you are at debating. Restating yourself without providing any relevant details to support your case, isn't debating....it's something more on the lines as a yelling contest.

Notice how I copied and pasted my previous statement?

Why are you such a terrible liar.laughing You know damn well that Tyrant didn't face Galactus with his own powerset. That feat is irrelevant, as well as another sad attempt at wanking Thanos. Seriously, you inferring that Thanos can hang with Galan is more laughable than me using Gds Darkseid's feats.

Though these feats are pretty much exaggerated and misinterpreted, I'm not going to bother giving them a thorough response. All I'm going to say is that Final Crisis pretty much established that every Darkseid appearance before then, was an avatar. Ds's inconsistency is most likely due to this effect and is the most rational explanation to his track record.

Hazsekswthurmom
I missed these two. I'm sorry but your giving the mad titan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit here. http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6706/energy31uw6.jpg According to Galan's own statements, the shields weren't created with his own powerset.

Considering that Thanos is a transcendent leveler, and he yet he still had him beaten easily, tells me that Galan was only giving him credit being exactly what he is....a transcendent leveler. He was impressed by him, for the same reason Jesse Owens would be impressed by a special olympics winner. Unless you think that Thanos is a tougher adversary than the various abstract level threats, that Galactus has faced....

Exactly Thanos beat a Maker that was holding back an assload of power. Thus the feat is irrelevant

Batman-Prime
Galactus was only impressed by the FF tech no expression ?

quanchi112
Yo.

Odin doesnt mention anything about murdering him, but nice try of using the word "doom" out of context to wat was actually happening.

secondly, out of 2 attempts to stand up to Odin, Thanos got put down twice; that counts as 2 wins no matter how U look at it, and Thanos getting up & refusing to yield is incidental to that.

Tazer Odin says he was going to correct the problem of Thanos' continued breathing. What does that mean to you?

And it seems like you are the same kind of internet parasite who has run off only to show up with the same tired arguments of 2007 which are still completely false and wishful thinking on your part.

The point is Mordru wasn't aware of who he faced. If he'd have known the great Darkseid stood before him he would have shown him the respect he deserved and not stood there aloof. It's correct and your definition of trolling always cracked me up. When I provide you with context don't ignore it.

Ds was very powerful in that story so stating he wasn't up to his classic levels is being completely stupid when reading his apokolips now/hunter prey/green lantern giant annual appearances.

People don't know who you are on the websites you go as you hide in the dark/disappear for years, and contribute nothing that stands out whatsoever. Stick to the topic, sport.

He isn't jobbing that's the thing. That's where you have always been wrong. He isn't up to Superman's level of combat formidability nowadays. That much has been painfully apparent to those not wearing new gods t shirts.

You don't have a clue about Odin. The point is collateral damage doesn't prove anything. As of 1996 he affected the space/time continuum and the muliverse during his battle with Seth. Get a clue.

Odin stated he was rectify Thanos' breathing meaning he will kill him. I know you need someone else to break down these cryptic words but come on man.

Tyrant did challenge Galactus under his own powerset. I know you didn't read the story so save yourself the trouble. When did I state Thanos can take on Galactus? You really haven't changed a bit. LOL.

quanchi112
I missed these two. I'm sorry but your giving the mad titan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit here. http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6706/energy31uw6.jpg According to Galan's own statements, the shields weren't created with his own powerset.

Considering that Thanos is a transcendent leveler, and he yet he still had him beaten easily, tells me that Galan was only giving him credit being exactly what he is....a transcendent leveler. He was impressed by him, for the same reason Jesse Owens would be impressed by a special olympics winner. Unless you think that Thanos is a tougher adversary than the various abstract level threats, that Galactus has faced....

Exactly Thanos beat a Maker that was holding back an assload of power. Thus the feat is irrelevant Thanos uses tech for alot of his powers. You just showed your ignorance once again. I mean you just showed me you don't know a thing about Thanos yet you continue to debate against him.

Galactus deplted vital energies destroying his shield. That's a fact.

The rest of your post is just ignorance and commentary by starking.

Hazsekswthurmom
Thanos uses tech for alot of his powers. You just showed your ignorance once again. I mean you just showed me you don't know a thing about Thanos yet you continue to debate against him. I already know Thanos uses cybernetic enhancements dimwit, the fact that Galactus commented on it seems to imply it's not standard equipment. And I do know a lot about your would be boyfriend, such as not having the ability to fly, barely possesing superhuman reflexes, not being a legitimate matter manipulator, and not having strength feats to put him in a post crisis Superman's strength range.smile

Oh noez, I quess I missed that part of text. I quess I need your "special" Quan vision to see it, amirite buddy? All that matters is that you where spouting bullshit about that feat as if it's enough to put him on par with the other characters in this thread. Even if Galactus did deplete some energy doing so, it was still a easy feat for Galan to achieve. Gtfo if that's the best you can come up with.

Ignorance is your specialty bub, I leave that job to you. smile

quanchi112
I already know Thanos uses cybernetic enhancements dimwit, the fact that Galactus commented on it seems to imply it's not standard equipment. And I do know a lot about your would be boyfriend, such as not having the ability to fly, barely possesing superhuman reflexes, not being a legitimate matter manipulator, and not having strength feats to put him in a post crisis Superman's strength range.smile

Oh noez, I quess I missed that part of text. I quess I need your "special" Quan vision to see it, amirite buddy? All that matters is that you where spouting bullshit about that feat as if it's enough to put him on par with the other characters in this thread. Even if Galactus did deplete some energy doing so, it was still a easy feat for Galan to achieve. Gtfo if that's the best you can come up with.

Ignorance is your specialty bub, I leave that job to you. smile When does he state that it's outside tech that isn't usually at Thanos' request? When? More like wishful thinking on your part because he implies no such thing.

He doesn't need to fly he can levitate and teleport. His reflexes are very fast. Examples such as him avoiding the Surfer's bltiz in ig and him reacting to the Fallen One's attack.

I guess turning a skrull into a stone means nothing to you. His strength far exceeds Superman's whose strength is equal to Captain Marvel's. Here''s the thing star, Thanos can take on a power gem wielding Thor and hold his own. He can overpower the Hulk and the thing simultaneously while Superman can doubt his strength against Subjekt 17. He can destroy the Silver Surfer in a few blows. You see he is well above a top tier. Superman isn't.

Word for word exactly what I stated. laughing out loud

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thanos0511.jpg

Everything I state is rooted in common sense and backed by the comics while everything you say isn't.

Hazsekswthurmom
Odin says he was going to correct the problem of Thanos' continued breathing. What does that mean to you?

And it seems like you are the same kind of internet parasite who has run off only to show up with the same tired arguments of 2007 which are still completely false and wishful thinking on your part.

I would ask you if your mentally handicapped, but I already know the answer to that question.....Mordru was not only one shotted by Darkseid, he was afraid of him after realizing who he was. For someone whose bold enough to call someone out on their comic knowledge, you sure do act as if you don't know what the hell your talking about yourself. Stop grasping at straws and quit your pathetic low balling. The reason people accuse of trolling is because they honestly feel that there's no way in hell someone can be so unintelligent. It's almost as if your pretending to be that way, just so you can spread chaos.

facepalm You've been warned and banned for this low balling before. Just keep it up though, I really want to see you perma-banned.

Like I said keep it up.smile You'll either receive a warning from the mods or even worst.

Orly? Have you ever heard of narrative hyperbole? Fyi the fight took place on a planetoid, that oddly enough was still intact during their fight.......

no expression.....when did I say he wasn't trying to kill him? That wasn't my initial argument. Thanks for trying, but you may want to work on your reading skills before posting.thumb up

Stop lying, Galactus faced dp Tyrant with tech and prep....the isn't me Quan, it's your poor reading comprehension skills.....and the Thanos showing against Galactus is nothing to get excited about. He was curbstomped, plain and simple....

quanchi112
I would ask you if your mentally handicapped, but I already know the answer to that question.....Mordru was not only one shotted by Darkseid, he was afraid of him after realizing who he was. For someone whose bold enough to call someone out on their comic knowledge, you sure do act as if you don't know what the hell your talking about yourself. Stop grasping at straws and quit your pathetic low balling. The reason people accuse of trolling is because they honestly feel that there's no way in hell someone can be so unintelligent. It's almost as if your pretending to be that way, just so you can spread chaos.

facepalm You've been warned and banned for this low balling before. Just keep it up though, I really want to see you perma-banned.

Like I said keep it up.smile You'll either receive a warning from the mods or even worst.

Orly? Have you ever heard of narrative hyperbole? Fyi the fight took place on a planetoid, that oddly enough was still intact during their fight.......

no expression.....when did I say he wasn't trying to kill him? That wasn't my initial argument. Thanks for trying, but you may want to work on your reading skills before posting.thumb up

Stop lying, Galactus faced dp Tyrant with tech and prep....the isn't me Quan, it's your poor reading comprehension skills.....and the Thanos showing against Galactus is nothing to get excited about. He was curbstomped, plain and simple.... Yes, once he realized who he was he realized what he was capable of. He would have had a better defense had he been aware of who he was facing until it was too late.

Your personal attacks wouldn't frighten or intimidate a ten year old. The first sign of losing a debate is a personal attack. Either you emotionally invest yourself in this too much or you simply want to gloss over the facts and turn this into a flame thread in which you can hope to win.

I am simply making a logical statement. If you think Ds from those stories is more powerful than gds you're not bright. Gds Seid is one of the most powerful showings he's ever had. Period and saying he's less powerful than in the stories I just named off is a leap in logic.

I responded to your attack. You always played the victim when it's you who started it. This site doesn't need people who abuse the report button and anyone who reads on can easily see you attack me over and over again. You're no moderator so don't act like you are one.

And? The power was affecting multiple dimensions/ time space/ mulitverse. It isn't hyperbole when they go to those lengths. When Ds was attacking the Source the planet was intact yet they were affecting other dimensions. This isn't rocket science they are actually explaining to use what is happening and you still want to ignore it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Glad you agree he was which shows off how durable Thanos is withstanding Odin's attempts at murder most foul.

Tyrant didn't have prep. Galactus knew when he was coming to battle him so he snacked on a planet which weakened Tyrant beforehand. I read the story you didn't. You are fun to argue with.

It's like saying me here in two months with both sides knowing they will fight and saying I had one sided prep. Wow.

Hazsekswthurmom
When does he state that it's outside tech that isn't usually at Thanos' request? When? More like wishful thinking on your part because he implies no such thing. I don't care about your own garbage ridden interpretation. What matters is that Galactus SPECIFICALLY pointed out that it was tech. Prove that Thanos can use this as standard equipment.

And my point stands. Flight is far superior to the likes of levitation. Do you know what that means my delusional friend? Without the aid of his chair, Thanos is not only incapable of space travel, he's limited to ground base attacks. So what if he can keep up with SS(someone whose not portrayed as smart fighter anyways). My primary point is that he doesn't possess these abilities. Limited powerset=more difficult chance of facing adversaries that actually use the speed and strength efficiently. Does that sink in?

I've heard alternate interpretations on the Skrull feat. Some feel that he actually did something that caused him to revert to it's stone form. Do post the scan if you feel differently. And Thanos didn't use many punches against Pg Thor.....SS isn't known for his physical feats as well.....and please stop low balling character's, we've seen enough lifting and punching feats from Clark, to properly gauge his strength. Low showings are your only resort to dragging out a topic, find another way to prove your point.

I have to hand it to you Quan, you actually backed up one of your claims.thumb up To bad it doesn't help your case, let alone contributes anything relevant to the thread. Lets not forget the fact that you can't prove that the tech Thanos used is standard equipment. Make all the assumptions you want, but entire argument consist of assumptions, misconceptions, and low balling.

quanchi112
I don't care about your own garbage ridden interpretation. What matters is that Galactus SPECIFICALLY pointed out that it was tech. Prove that Thanos can use this as standard equipment.

And my point stands. Flight is far superior to the likes of levitation. Do you know what that means my delusional friend? Without the aid of his chair, Thanos is not only incapable of space travel, he's limited to ground base attacks. So what if he can keep up with SS(someone whose not portrayed as smart fighter anyways). My primary point is that he doesn't possess these abilities. Limited powerset=more difficult chance of facing adversaries that actually use the speed and strength efficiently. Does that sink in?

I've heard alternate interpretations on the Skrull feat. Some feel that he actually did something that caused him to revert to it's stone form. Do post the scan if you feel differently. And Thanos didn't use many punches against Pg Thor.....SS isn't known for his physical feats as well.....and please stop low balling character's, we've seen enough lifting and punching feats from Clark, to properly gauge his strength. Low showings are your only resort to dragging out a topic, find another way to prove your point.

I have to hand it to you Quan, you actually backed up one of your claims.thumb up To bad it doesn't help your case, let alone contributes anything relevant to the thread. Lets not forget the fact that you can't prove that the tech Thanos used is standard equipment. Make all the assumptions you want, but entire argument consist of assumptions, misconceptions, and low balling. It was through tech. So him stating it means what? It's obvious he uses tech for his shields. laughing out loud I don't have to prove anything. Your claim so the burden is on you.

I could put up scans in which he he fights in space without the use of his chair but what would be the point. You still are clueless about Thanos. Thanos has beaten the stuffing out of fliers before so who cares if he can't fly. Neither can DD and he still took it to Superman who can fly. DD is also an idiot who can't think yet despite these obstacles he's one of Superman's more fearsome rogues. This is fun debating you.

Thanos can negate speed which he has. Has been quick enough to react to a lightning dart by the Surfer who he wasn't even facing when in these versus threads he knows who he is facing and they aren't perched miles away in some remote location waiting to pounce.

Thanos has shields powerful enough to tax Galactus which means they hold to or can hold up to pretty powerful stuff if he is bringing his best shields.

Thanos is smarter enough, versatile enough, and powerful enough to take on powerhouses like Tyrant and Odin. Hell, after his latest upgrade he got even more powerful than Odin imo.

I know there are some weirdo stances on things and big shocker you feel he didn't do so. I see you saw the herochat thread and are lurking over there as well. LOL.

Really? What was Thanos doing to Thor then most of the time? He only managed to get a bloody nose after taking a lot of Thor hits.

What? Are you serious? Surfer is very strong and for you to suggest he isn't further shows your ignorance. He isn't the strongest guy out there but a physical powerhouse you can count him. He's durable as shit and Thanos punked him with a few blows and laughed off blasts like they were warm summer breezes.

Superman's still a top tier. No lowballing he just is an equal of cap. That's an accurate statement.

I don't have to prove your statement. It's your claim and you have to back it up. We don't just assume everything Thanos does is through special tech he doesn't have with him.

Hazsekswthurmom
Yes, once he realized who he was he realized what he was capable of. He would have had a better defense had he been aware of who he was facing until it was too late. Quit grasping at straws, Mordru was one shotted. I repeat ONE SHOTTED. You can look at it from any angle you want to, downplay it as much as you want, but the feat stands as it is.

Personal attacks? Weren't you the first to put me down? What does telling me "I'm still the same" mean to you? It was obviously a snide and petty remark to incite me. When have I been banned for my behavior? Cause you sure as hell have been multiple times. Unlike you, I'm smart enough to stay out of trouble and I know how to restrain myself. Maybe you should take note. And don't act like your innocent. You only conceal your true nature because you know you wouldn't last as long as you have, if you didn't flame. I've seen insult others on several occasions. Stop being a hypocrite.

The true Darkseid was revealed in Final Crisis....and he dragged down the multiverse under his own power.....you've been told by mods not to use those stories as examples before......all your doing is breaking forum rules.

I haven't attacked you, I only called you out on your bs....like pretty much everyone else does.......Does it not bother you that you've gotten in trouble for the same arguments your using now?

And the feat wasn't illustrated.....not only that but the narrators on words don't reflect what's happening on panel.....it's called narrative hyperbole go look it up. dur Obviously a multiversal/galaxy destroying fight would keep the landscape that Seth and Odin fought on intact aye Quan?(sarcasm) Like you said it's rocket science. smile

And I'm glad you were trying to take the cheap route in this debate, by putting words in my mouth.erm

facepalm Do you want me to find the damn scan myself and post it? Your not even being dense any more, your just playing dumb....

namorsubby
what are these pansies gonna do to darkseid???

maybe if they polish his boots and exchange a few *ahem*.......favors......he'll spare their worthless lives.

quanchi112
Quit grasping at straws, Mordru was one shotted. I repeat ONE SHOTTED. You can look at it from any angle you want to, downplay it as much as you want, but the feat stands as it is.

Personal attacks? Weren't you the first to put me down? What does telling me "I'm still the same" mean to you? It was obviously a snide and petty remark to incite me. When have I been banned for my behavior? Cause you sure as hell have been multiple times. Unlike you, I'm smart enough to stay out of trouble and I know how to restrain myself. Maybe you should take note. And don't act like your innocent. You only conceal your true nature because you know you wouldn't last as long as you have, if you didn't flame. I've seen insult others on several occasions. Stop being a hypocrite.

The true Darkseid was revealed in Final Crisis....and he dragged down the multiverse under his own power.....you've been told by mods not to use those stories as examples before......all your doing is breaking forum rules.

I haven't attacked you, I only called you out on your bs....like pretty much everyone else does.......Does it not bother you that you've gotten in trouble for the same arguments your using now?

And the feat wasn't illustrated.....not only that but the narrators on words don't reflect what's happening on panel.....it's called narrative hyperbole go look it up. dur Obviously a multiversal/galaxy destroying fight would keep the landscape that Seth and Odin fought on intact aye Quan?(sarcasm) Like you said it's rocket science. smile

And I'm glad you were trying to take the cheap route in this debate, by putting words in my mouth.erm

facepalm Do you want me to find the damn scan myself and post it? Your not even being dense any more, your just playing dumb.... He had his powers stolen. He wasn't prepared for so. Context.

I have over 40,000 posts on this site. You disappeared for over a year. I didn't. Quite a few of the regular posters outside of former mods and mods have at least a ban or two that have high post count.

You aren't a mod so don't act like it. Fc was vague and was also achieved through the ale in the first place. That Ds wasn't seen in combat so I argue based on his classic showings which support my claims. Even his best feats post crisis don't come anywhere close to gds. LOL.

My arguments are sound as ever. It doesn't bother me at all. wink

I guess the Source and an amped Darkseid were only powerful enough to affect ten square miles of land and weren't using power like a surfer planet destroying blast. This is hilarious but I will play along. The logic you use is so funny I can actually use your same logic against Seid and the Source.

Odin's powerful enough to oneshot the Surfer yet he didn't even ko Thanos after a long extended fight. Awesome feat.

You didn't read the story. Tyrant and Galactus both knew about their battle. Galactus fed to prepare himself while this action weakened Tyrant and he still was winning. laughing out loud

Hazsekswthurmom
It was through tech. So him stating it means what? It's obvious he uses tech for his shields. laughing out loud I don't have to prove anything. Your claim so the burden is on you. And that's not the point. The question is rather the shields are standard equipment or not. If you can't prove that then you have nothing more say.

Correction, Thanos beats fliers that are merely top tier/herald level or lower. None of those characters can dish out attacks powerful enough to effectively harm him and to make matters worse, they obviously don't take advantage of their speed abilities. The reason I brought that up is to prove Thanos's lack of versatility, compared to the likes of Darkseid and other skyfather levelers. That shit fly can against guys who are nothing special in terms of durability and strength. But when you pit Thanos against somebody with better, more defined strength feats, not to mention that they have him beaten in overall versatility, it's pushing it to claim that Thanos can beat them. He's powerful and should be respected, yes. But this mindless illogical wanking has to stop. You constantly defend him against character's with better showings and a larger range of powers. Know his limitations and stop giving him too much credit.

He be able to do such, when he's facing guys who aren simply not up to par with him, but he isn't going to do jack shit when faces someone whose overall stronger, faster, and equally as durable. When has Thanos defeated someone as strong and fast as Superman?(I know he can take Clark for a majority) When has he fought someone as powerful andversatile as pc Darkseid? He's not versatile enough to beat Ds, and would be hard pressed to defeat Superman.(in h2h atleast)

That's awesome Quan! Too bad you can't prove that the shields are standard equipment.erm

More powerful than Odin egh? This is based on what? This is kmc son, you need to back up your case with more than just speculation.

I found it to be an interesting analysis.

You should know damn well that Thanos didn't exhibit enough physical feats to properly gauge him. All your left with is more speculation, which raises more questions than answer them. Nice try, but that feat is in no way a testament to his strength, only his durability.

Why do you like to put words in my mouth that never said? Here's a better question, why do you insist on using the word ignorant? The god hones truth is that you shouldn't even be able to use such a word.....my point regarding SS is that he pales in comparison to guys like Superman physically. This is moot point to the thread anyways....

Originally posted by quanchi112 I guess turning a skrull into a stone means nothing to you. His strength far exceeds Superman's whose strength is equal to Captain Marvel's. Here''s the thing star, Thanos can take on a power gem wielding Thor and hold his own. He can overpower the Hulk and the thing simultaneously while Superman can doubt his strength against Subjekt 17. He can destroy the Silver Surfer in a few blows. You see he is well above a top tier. Superman isn't.
Your words Quan.wink

I never said that all his powers are derived from tech. My point is that the shields that he used don't seem like they would qualify as standard equipment. Either prove me wrong or quit evading my theory. Originally posted by quanchi112
He had his powers stolen. He wasn't prepared for so. Context. Just Gtfo, you have nothing else to say but repeat yourself.
thumb down
laughing 40,000 post of crap and ignorance. It amazes me how you feed your ego with something so trivial and petty.thumb down

Ale=mind control and nothing more. Grant Morrisons words. Lets not forget that the omega sanction can create synthetic realities......So you need combat feats to no how powerful a guy that can pull the multiverse down with him when dying? If don't have that much common sense, then your worse than just being naive.....

That's why everyone respects you, right Quan? dur

You still fail to understand the concept of NARRATIVE HYPERBOLE! Typical....We already know the Source is an all powerful universal level power source.....outside of that feat, when has Odin destroyed a galaxy on panel?

A fight that had gone on any longer, Thanos would of died......these feats don't put him on Gds/Fc/Pc Darkseid's level......

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p08.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p09.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p13.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p21.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p22.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p23.jpg

All he did was manipulate his tech and briefly knocked over Galactus.....if you honestly think he had a snow ball chance in hell at killing Galan, then your just as delusional as Tyrant.

quanchi112
And that's not the point. The question is rather the shields are standard equipment or not. If you can't prove that then you have nothing more say.

Correction, Thanos beats fliers that are merely top tier/herald level or lower. None of those characters can dish out attacks powerful enough to effectively harm him and to make matters worse, they obviously don't take advantage of their speed abilities. The reason I brought that up is to prove Thanos's lack of versatility, compared to the likes of Darkseid and other skyfather levelers. That shit fly can against guys who are nothing special in terms of durability and strength. But when you pit Thanos against somebody with better, more defined strength feats, not to mention that they have him beaten in overall versatility, it's pushing it to claim that Thanos can beat them. He's powerful and should be respected, yes. But this mindless illogical wanking has to stop. You constantly defend him against character's with better showings and a larger range of powers. Know his limitations and stop giving him too much credit.

He be able to do such, when he's facing guys who aren simply not up to par with him, but he isn't going to do jack shit when faces someone whose overall stronger, faster, and equally as durable. When has Thanos defeated someone as strong and fast as Superman?(I know he can take Clark for a majority) When has he fought someone as powerful andversatile as pc Darkseid? He's not versatile enough to beat Ds, and would be hard pressed to defeat Superman.(in h2h atleast)

That's awesome Quan! Too bad you can't prove that the shields are standard equipment.erm

More powerful than Odin egh? This is based on what? This is kmc son, you need to back up your case with more than just speculation.

I found it to be an interesting analysis.

You should know damn well that Thanos didn't exhibit enough physical feats to properly gauge him. All your left with is more speculation, which raises more questions than answer them. Nice try, but that feat is in no way a testament to his strength, only his durability.

Why do you like to put words in my mouth that never said? Here's a better question, why do you insist on using the word ignorant? The god hones truth is that you shouldn't even be able to use such a word.....my point regarding SS is that he pales in comparison to guys like Superman physically. This is moot point to the thread anyways....

Your words Quan.wink

I never said that all his powers are derived from tech. My point is that the shields that he used don't seem like they would qualify as standard equipment. Either prove me wrong or quit evading my theory. Just Gtfo, you have nothing else to say but repeat yourself.
thumb down
laughing 40,000 post of crap and ignorance. It amazes me how you feed your ego with something so trivial and petty.thumb down

Ale=mind control and nothing more. Grant Morrisons words. Lets not forget that the omega sanction can create synthetic realities......So you need combat feats to no how powerful a guy that can pull the multiverse down with him when dying? If don't have that much common sense, then your worse than just being naive.....

That's why everyone respects you, right Quan? dur

You still fail to understand the concept of NARRATIVE HYPERBOLE! Typical....We already know the Source is an all powerful universal level power source.....outside of that feat, when has Odin destroyed a galaxy on panel?

A fight that had gone on any longer, Thanos would of died......these feats don't put him on Gds/Fc/Pc Darkseid's level......

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p08.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p09.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p13.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p21.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p22.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p23.jpg

All he did was manipulate his tech and briefly knocked over Galactus.....if you honestly think he had a snow ball chance in hell at killing Galan, then your just as delusional as Tyrant. It's your point so it's up to you to prove they are not. It's a nver tactic asking me to prove your negative. Horrible debating.

Surfer can wreck a planet and is very powerful yet he can't even phase Thanos. That's a testament to Thanos not a knock on the Surfer. Thanos hangs with guys like Odin and Tyrant who can play around with top tiers like they are common street trash.

How is the Hulk not special in terms of strength? That's his whole thing? How is Thor not special in terms of strength? How is the Surfer not impressive in terms of durability? I have no idea what planet you are on at this point?

Superman was actively trying to keep his distance from DD who threw a bone fragment at him despite this he couldn't avoid it. You wanted to act like Thanos can't beat a flyer when a mindless brick was doing so even though Superman set out to keep his distance.

You haven't proven these characters are stronger. You say they are. That's all I get from you. Hell, what have you proven that Superman can give Thanos a run for his money despite him stalemating a merciless power gem wielding Thor when Superman could barely stand after putting down a regular Thor. I mean come on man.

How aren't they? It's like you saying they aren't when he simply activated them in multiple stories when he has needed them. We have also seen him erect a shield against Drax in annihilation. How many examples do you need before you say ok it's one of his standard powers? 20?

Yes, Superman doubted his strength against someone who hasn't proven it like the characters I named.

Galactus blast. Maker owning. I have been on kmc for a much longer period than you are. You are just someone who lurks and posts every so often.

What? If you ignore Thanos' history and examples sure he hasn't shown himself to be well above top tier in strength but lucky me I comprehend what I read.

Keep lurking. Of course you would it's another radical theory to take something away from Thanos. You prolly got excited when you heard it.

Context doesn't change. Run all you want it's still there waiting for you.

2,000 forgetful posts from a wannabe poster. smile

The scans have been put up. Like usual you ignore it and try to go on with your agenda.

The links don't work noob. laughing out loud Over two years and you don't know how to properly post a scan. Shocking.

Tyrant was getting more powerful and Galactus was on his ass bleeding. If you think that means Galactus win then you really shouldn't be trusted with a comic book in your hand.

Hazsekswthurmom
It's your point so it's up to you to prove they are not. It's a nver tactic asking me to prove your negative. Horrible debating. A Nver tactic as in the guy who whooped your candy ass in a battlezone? The problem here is that you have a retarded definition of negative. It's nonsensical to throw around a feat and not have balls to back up claim when somebody raises a point. You've shown me that balls are as big as your brain(if you have either).....what the the hell do you want me to prove, that the shield is standard equipment? Your the one always trying to throw that showing around against Galactus. I guess since there's no proof of it being standard equipment, we can throw it out the window.

Can you prove to me that Surfers as strong as Superman, because that's my primary point........of course you'll probably give me another chicken shit response about me trying to get me to "prove my own negative". And sadly the only thing you've proven is that your parakeet that can offer anything productive to a debate.

Can you please stop putting words in my mouth. All I said is that none of those guys are as strong as Superman.

Doomsday has super speed..........it doesn't matter who Thanos faced anyways, my point is that he doesn't have superhuman speed and he can't beat a guy like Superman, due to a combination of combat speed, strength, and durability.

It can't put it in words on how asinine you are. You already know of Superman's various lifting and punching feats. He was causing an entire planet to crumble with the impact of the blows he delivered during his slugfest with Zod. He's tossed a moon sized object, and can push planets. You still fail to grasp the concept of Thanos not exerting physical strength on Thor, atleast not enough to put him in Clark's class range.

See how hard was it to actually try to acknowledge my question? It's alot easier than to be a hypocritical coward and evade the subject. Just because he can erect a force field, doesn't mean it has the same level of power as tech amped shield that he used against Galactus.......I'm assuming that a basic energy shield should be with in Thanos's powerset....but that's not the question. The question is whether he uses the tech based shield as standard equipment.

Exactly, that's what we adults(not you apparently) call low balling.

Your so childish.....I mean like a sweaty fat middle aged slob that lives in his mother's basement and likes to be read bed time stories, childish. Do you really think your hot shit? NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY! I don't know what's more ironically hilarious, the fact that you think your logical and credible or the fact that you think your track record on teh internetz is something to brag about......I've already shot you down on those points on the Maker and Galactus, both past and present, so I'm not even going to go into detail about those statements......

crylaugh

Btw I never said Thanos isn't above top tier strength, just that he isn't on par Superman.

The problem isn't isn't me demeaning Thanos, it's you overrating him......

Too bad the "context" as you put it doesn't help your case in any shape or form.

smile Another petty moot point. For someone that pretends to be as sensitive as the tip of my wang, you sure do like to attack my posting history.

Hate to break it to you QuanchiIQ2, but your scans don't support your stance at all.....

Orly? Then what was that Galactus scan that I had posted a while back? I guess I got your mother to post it. Is that the kind of response you want from me, cause you sure do seem to be intent on pulling me into a childish pissing contest.erm

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p22.jpg

Is that better Quantard?

So you think that Tyrant actually stood a chance against Galactus, when at full power he was beaten fair and square? If you believe that Tyrant could possibly beaten him in a prolonged match up then your.....well....I would say dumber than I thought, but you are Quanchi, so else am I supposed to expect......

I honestly don't know why me and others even bother with you any more. You'll never change and the best thing to do is to let you get yourself banned, hopefully permanently.

h1a8
Classic DS could make his beams travel through both time and space, making them appear only inside a victim before the fight even started.

D-Block
This should be PC Darkseid vs Odin.

quanchi112
A Nver tactic as in the guy who whooped your candy ass in a battlezone? The problem here is that you have a retarded definition of negative. It's nonsensical to throw around a feat and not have balls to back up claim when somebody raises a point. You've shown me that balls are as big as your brain(if you have either).....what the the hell do you want me to prove, that the shield is standard equipment? Your the one always trying to throw that showing around against Galactus. I guess since there's no proof of it being standard equipment, we can throw it out the window.

Can you prove to me that Surfers as strong as Superman, because that's my primary point........of course you'll probably give me another chicken shit response about me trying to get me to "prove my own negative". And sadly the only thing you've proven is that your parakeet that can offer anything productive to a debate.

Can you please stop putting words in my mouth. All I said is that none of those guys are as strong as Superman.

Doomsday has super speed..........it doesn't matter who Thanos faced anyways, my point is that he doesn't have superhuman speed and he can't beat a guy like Superman, due to a combination of combat speed, strength, and durability.

It can't put it in words on how asinine you are. You already know of Superman's various lifting and punching feats. He was causing an entire planet to crumble with the impact of the blows he delivered during his slugfest with Zod. He's tossed a moon sized object, and can push planets. You still fail to grasp the concept of Thanos not exerting physical strength on Thor, atleast not enough to put him in Clark's class range.

See how hard was it to actually try to acknowledge my question? It's alot easier than to be a hypocritical coward and evade the subject. Just because he can erect a force field, doesn't mean it has the same level of power as tech amped shield that he used against Galactus.......I'm assuming that a basic energy shield should be with in Thanos's powerset....but that's not the question. The question is whether he uses the tech based shield as standard equipment.

Exactly, that's what we adults(not you apparently) call low balling.

Your so childish.....I mean like a sweaty fat middle aged slob that lives in his mother's basement and likes to be read bed time stories, childish. Do you really think your hot shit? NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY! I don't know what's more ironically hilarious, the fact that you think your logical and credible or the fact that you think your track record on teh internetz is something to brag about......I've already shot you down on those points on the Maker and Galactus, both past and present, so I'm not even going to go into detail about those statements......

crylaugh

Btw I never said Thanos isn't above top tier strength, just that he isn't on par Superman.

The problem isn't isn't me demeaning Thanos, it's you overrating him......

Too bad the "context" as you put it doesn't help your case in any shape or form.

smile Another petty moot point. For someone that pretends to be as sensitive as the tip of my wang, you sure do like to attack my posting history.

Hate to break it to you QuanchiIQ2, but your scans don't support your stance at all.....

Orly? Then what was that Galactus scan that I had posted a while back? I guess I got your mother to post it. Is that the kind of response you want from me, cause you sure do seem to be intent on pulling me into a childish pissing contest.erm

Is that better Quantard?

So you think that Tyrant actually stood a chance against Galactus, when at full power he was beaten fair and square? If you believe that Tyrant could possibly beaten him in a prolonged match up then your.....well....I would say dumber than I thought, but you are Quanchi, so else am I supposed to expect......

I honestly don't know why me and others even bother with you any more. You'll never change and the best thing to do is to let you get yourself banned, hopefully permanently. He didn't whoop my ass. He won according to the judges but I kinda figured I was screwed on here to begin with. On herochat or cbr Thanos absolutely smashes Ds. It's not even close. Astro from herochat stated he thought I won the debate and he's an expert on the new gods. Astro/Desaad over here.

I don't have to prove my point it's your point that is was thru outside tech so prove it. You made the claim so back it up. By the way nver has been perma'd three times at this point, sport.

Can you prove he isn't? They are definitely in the same ballpark and I see Surfer being more effective with his powers than with his fists anyways though it's not a slight against his strength. He can easily wreck planets and has done so on panel. This guy can't even cause Thanos to flinch. What feats of Superman's strength wise proves he is stronger than the Surfer? Who is more durable out of these two?

Then prove it. Another claim you can't back up. It's kinda funny that most rabid superman fans just state things they don't prove them.

DD wasn't using superspeed in hp. Post the scans where they were using superspeed. He's a dumb mindless brick who can't fly and can't think yet Superman couldn't avoid him in hp when that's exactly what he set out to do.
laughing out loud

Thanos has shields, superior durability, is a lot more versatile than DD, and his intelligence is legendary yet he can't beat Superman? laughing out loud Every board I have ever been to always sees Thanos stomping Superman. Every single one maintains that. Even jellyrobes concedes Thanos wins a solid majority and he's one of the biggest supes fans out there. I also maintain he is stronger than someone who equals Marvel's strength. Thanos is above top tier well above it. Not Superman. Supes was put down in a few blows by Marvel before. Thanos doesn't even budge when Surfer blasts him.

Wrong!!!!!!

laughing out loud The planet was linked to them so when their blows hit each other the planet was also receiving damage. That's another example of another story you didn't read. laughing out loud Surfer easily wrecks planets under his own power and this feat you named is full of lies and or ignorance. laughing out loud

When has he crushed planets? So can Thor? I guess hyperbole only counts for dc characters such as Superman. Thanos takes on these guys like they are irritants and despite your claims you haven't even proven Superman is as powerful as the Surfer who is Thanos' whipping boy.

Then prove it. You are just making assumptions without any proof behind them. Either back up your claims or concede.

You can think what you want wisheshehadsezwithanyglzperiod, but the fact remains I am quanchi112 while you are a nobody. You never will matter. No one will ever know who you are. You will always lurk around and be the same sad person you were two years ago. You haven't gained knowledge you just haven't been here.

Superman is top tier in strength. laughing out loud His best equals Marvel's.Thanos is above top tier in strength. It's pretty simple.

Bout time uou figured out how to post scans. This scan backs up my case so thanks. Tyrant whipped his ass and didn't have prep. Morg interceded because his master was losing and bleeding. Pretty cut and dry. Thanks again.

Yes, because Galactus made two fatal errors in thinks battle. He blasted him with the very energy that powers up Tyrant and he tried using tech on him. Just because you beat someone once doesn't mean you beat them every single time. Galactus would have stomped him before if it was that easy when he took Morg.

Banned like nver? The only reason you won't is because no one cares enough about you to report you. You don't matter on any site.

Hazsekswthurmom
He didn't whoop my ass. He won according to the judges but I kinda figured I was screwed on here to begin with. On herochat or cbr Thanos absolutely smashes Ds. It's not even close. Astro from herochat stated he thought I won the debate and he's an expert on the new gods. Astro/Desaad over here. Stop being delusional, you lost fair and square and as I recall, almost none of the judges gave you the nod. I don't know what the f*ck Astro was thinking when he gave you his support, but I'm pretty sure he thought low of you when he debated(and whooped your ass harder than Nver did).

Why are you so dumb? I didn't reference the Galactus feat, it was you who was throwing it around as evidence to Thanos being able to hang with high end skyfathers and such. You took that stance by your admission, I raised relevant point on it and your not willing to take the initiative to defend your stance. That's called a cop out argument......but it doesn't matter anyways, the concept of debating as well as basic reading comprehension has never been something you were capable of......concession accepted.smile

Surfer's best physical feat is beating a semi angry Hulk......someone that's no where near Superman in terms of physical strength.......and Surfer can only destroy planets with the power cosmic. Like you tell me buddy, "you didn't read the story".dur

So your asking me to prove that a character that has numerous lifting and punching feats to properly gauge him, is stronger than guys whose only known strength feats is facing character's who barely cross the class 100 mark? I guess your just supposed to assume that SS and Thanos can compare to Superman just because aye? Gtfo with that bs, I'm not the one that has to prove something, I've already stated my case and presented you with Superman strength feats. When have Thanos or SS performed planet rocking feats, with pure strength?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/dos13.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/dos14.jpg

And I swear to god, if you make a dumbass remark about Dos DD feats not being admissible for Hp DD, I'm going to puke......

When did I say Thanos can't beat Supes?roll eyes (sarcastic) I flat out stated that Thanos can take him for a majority.....Marvel's punches only effect Clark because of his vulnerability to magic......and Thanos's strength feats are?(not crap like him holding his own against pg Thor)
And here's something I want you to invest in.http://www.hookedonphonics.com/index.aspx
Prove the alternate interpretation, I want to see something with in the story that points to it being symbolic......
http://img244.imageshack.us/i/superman215page04xf2.jpg/

Hell, if you can(which for some reason I doubt) I'll just drop it.

There was also the feat were he pulled a planet with a grapple construct created by Gl........

Seriously, stop putting words in my mouth....SS is overall more powerful than Superman, but he's not as strong in terms of lifting and punching. You've still not listed any relevant Surfer/Thanos strength feats....

Then prove it. You are just making assumptions without any proof behind them. Either back up your claims or concede.

Doesn't it bother you at all the people think your complete joke despite you sad efforts to derail threads and bait? I don't care if I'm well known or not, it's a helluva lot better than being you.crylaugh

Shitty logic from the "teh wirldz grehtest debatard" QuanchIq2. Supes is above pretty much every other top tier strength wise.......and you've still not proven that Thanos is as strong as Superman.......

So you think that dp Tyrant>fp Tyrant?laughing You know damn well that dp Tyrant wouldn't stand a chance if not for manipulating Galan's tech. Just because he had him down doesn't mean could beat him........all your doing is grasping at straws. This feat by no means puts dp Tyrant Galactus's level........

Exactly, he exploited Galactus's tech to his own need......by your brain dead logic Thanos=dp Tyrant=Galactus. If Galactus had fought Tyrant in the same circumstance as Thanos, he would of been beaten soundly. Like I said, this feat doesn't prove that Thanos can hang with the likes of Gds Darkseid and similar characters......

I'm through with this childish pissing contest. Your dragging a topic that should be dead, down even further.....

D_Dude1210
Booster Gold saying that DS is "faster than Flash" is just as admissible a Sentry saying that he has the power of a billion exploding suns. Especially since DS didn't look like he was moving all that fast in that scan anyway.

Odin solos PC DS10/10. Thaos would lose but is not a non-factor in this.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Booster Gold saying that DS is "faster than Flash" is just as admissible a Sentry saying that he has the power of a billion exploding suns. Especially since DS didn't look like he was moving all that fast in that scan anyway.

Odin solos PC DS10/10. Thaos would lose but is not a non-factor in this. Meh, I honestly don't feel he's that fast, but the fact that he commented on his speed tells me that he has possesses some form of super speed.

h1a8
PC DS=Galactus according to Kirby

quanchi112
Stop being delusional, you lost fair and square and as I recall, almost none of the judges gave you the nod. I don't know what the f*ck Astro was thinking when he gave you his support, but I'm pretty sure he thought low of you when he debated(and whooped your ass harder than Nver did).

Why are you so dumb? I didn't reference the Galactus feat, it was you who was throwing it around as evidence to Thanos being able to hang with high end skyfathers and such. You took that stance by your admission, I raised relevant point on it and your not willing to take the initiative to defend your stance. That's called a cop out argument......but it doesn't matter anyways, the concept of debating as well as basic reading comprehension has never been something you were capable of......concession accepted.smile

Surfer's best physical feat is beating a semi angry Hulk......someone that's no where near Superman in terms of physical strength.......and Surfer can only destroy planets with the power cosmic. Like you tell me buddy, "you didn't read the story".dur

So your asking me to prove that a character that has numerous lifting and punching feats to properly gauge him, is stronger than guys whose only known strength feats is facing character's who barely cross the class 100 mark? I guess your just supposed to assume that SS and Thanos can compare to Superman just because aye? Gtfo with that bs, I'm not the one that has to prove something, I've already stated my case and presented you with Superman strength feats. When have Thanos or SS performed planet rocking feats, with pure strength?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/dos13.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/dos14.jpg

And I swear to god, if you make a dumbass remark about Dos DD feats not being admissible for Hp DD, I'm going to puke......

When did I say Thanos can't beat Supes?roll eyes (sarcastic) I flat out stated that Thanos can take him for a majority.....Marvel's punches only effect Clark because of his vulnerability to magic......and Thanos's strength feats are?(not crap like him holding his own against pg Thor)
And here's something I want you to invest in.http://www.hookedonphonics.com/index.aspx
Prove the alternate interpretation, I want to see something with in the story that points to it being symbolic......
http://img244.imageshack.us/i/superman215page04xf2.jpg/

Hell, if you can(which for some reason I doubt) I'll just drop it.

There was also the feat were he pulled a planet with a grapple construct created by Gl........

Seriously, stop putting words in my mouth....SS is overall more powerful than Superman, but he's not as strong in terms of lifting and punching. You've still not listed any relevant Surfer/Thanos strength feats....

Doesn't it bother you at all the people think your complete joke despite you sad efforts to derail threads and bait? I don't care if I'm well known or not, it's a helluva lot better than being you.crylaugh

Shitty logic from the "teh wirldz grehtest debatard" QuanchIq2. Supes is above pretty much every other top tier strength wise.......and you've still not proven that Thanos is as strong as Superman.......

So you think that dp Tyrant>fp Tyrant?laughing You know damn well that dp Tyrant wouldn't stand a chance if not for manipulating Galan's tech. Just because he had him down doesn't mean could beat him........all your doing is grasping at straws. This feat by no means puts dp Tyrant Galactus's level........

Exactly, he exploited Galactus's tech to his own need......by your brain dead logic Thanos=dp Tyrant=Galactus. If Galactus had fought Tyrant in the same circumstance as Thanos, he would of been beaten soundly. Like I said, this feat doesn't prove that Thanos can hang with the likes of Gds Darkseid and similar characters......

I'm through with this childish pissing contest. Your dragging a topic that should be dead, down even further..... Astro still thought I won and he loves the new gods. That's my point I was up against a wall on here. This is neither here nor there because you won't ever compete in a battlezone, ever. You don't matter. I defeated Astro in that battlezone.

No, you stated Galactus' statement proved it wasn't through his normal tech. Only a lab rat would come up with the same conclusion by reading it. You can't prove it so concession accepted.

And? How isn't taking on a severely pissed off Hulk good enough? The guy destroyed an asteroid twice the size of the planet without superspeed. You can't even prove Superman is stronger than the Hulk. laughing out loud

Surfer can compare to Superman because he can. We have seen him matched up against other powerhouses like the Hulk and done completely fine. We have never really seen Superman stomp all over someone like Black Adam or Marvel who seems to be exactly equal in terms of strength. You claim Superman is stronger but cannot prove it. Same old starking.

DD wasn't using superspeed in hp. That's the point we can't say everyone Superman gets hit that the person has superspeed can we? You need to think a little bit before you make these asinine comments and weak/feeble arguments.

Marvel's punches affect him more because they are magical but if they weren't do you think they wouldn't affect Superman at all? laughing out loud You are one of the worst debaters I have ever seen. You make no sense whatsoever.

That's one scan that I have seen many Superman fans post. I just lost my hard drive so gimme time to find it again. That scan isn't telling the entire story and it's obvious you are just dipping in respect threads again. I bet you don't know the issue number off hand. This isn't as impressive as Thanos and Drax anyways or Glads crushing a planet in a few punches so what's your point? The funny thing is you didn't read the story and are a poster parasite. You steal other biased arguments without even reading the stories yourself.

Surfer can amp himself and his power just like you said is greater than Superman's yet he can't even make Thanos work for it.....yet Superman can beat Thanos?

laughing out loud

You don't even make sense on your own.

Again, you don't matter.

We have seen Marvel as being described as exactly equal in strength yet Supes is the strongest out there? Hulk gets stronger as he fights and everyone knows he is the strongest top tier out there. He has no limits while Superman does. You still haven't proven Superman is the strongest you just say he is.

Tyrant fared better against Galactus the second time around. He isn't as powerful as he was the first time around but fared better the second time around despite being not as powerful. This is a fact. You arguing wit me over the obvious further shows a true sense of idiocy and childishness on your part.

Team annihilates here. Either Thanos or Odin solos.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by D-Block
This should be PC Darkseid vs Odin.

Hazsekswthurmom
Astro still thought I won and he loves the new gods. That's my point I was up against a wall on here. This is neither here nor there because you won't ever compete in a battlezone, ever. You don't matter. I defeated Astro in that battlezone. How about we just drop this crap right now. Who gives a flying shit if I participated in a battlezone and if you did......you lost them any ways and your just as un-credible as your are to day.....geez man, how can you even take pride in what you've done?erm

Why the f*ck do I have to prove it? I ISSUED YOU A CHALLENGE! Seeing how it can't be proven or dis proven, then the feat is to ambiguous to take into consideration. That's my whole entire point....unfortunately your to slow to catch on to what I'm asking you.

You know damn well the Hulk's power fluctuates differently depending on how angry he is......he could be in the thousand ton range or barely past the class 100 mark. He was most likely in a semi-angered state when fighting both character's, but we've seen enough of Hulk to determine that just because he could potentially be immensely strong in an angered state, doesn't mean he's at such a level when enraged. And the Hulk feat was done with assistance. He's was launched at the Asteroid at such a quick rate, that it caused the asteroid to shatter. Nice showing, but not enough to put him on Kal-el's level.

Now your just restating yourself.....you go in this state whenever he have no more reasonable points to make. I've already acknowledge Marvel and Hulk. Your just to stubborn and one dimensional, that you can't come up with anything new and relevant. Concession accepted.

I posted some scans that you blatantly ignored. Superman commented on DD's speed as well as Booster Gold. He may not be Flash's speed, but he does have not form of Super speed and reflexes. And I see I taught you a new word(asinine), maybe I can mentor you. If chimps can be taught to to do sign language, perhaps theirs some kind of hope for you.smile

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/cheezeguy/n725075089_288918_2774.jpg That wasn't even my primary point and I didn't even say that. dur

Please, the worst debater title belongs to you. Stop with these hypocritical personal attacks. You've made an ass of yourself on every website you've been to....the only person that respects you skills is yourself.....and maybe your mother......

Poster parasite? Who taught you that one buddy, one of herochat butt buddies? Rather than taking the time to find the scan(you had plenty of time to do so), you have to give me this chicken shit reponse......and Glads and Drax have been jobbed out and written down since they performed those feats. The Drax one isn't relevant to my point anyways, due to both of them using energy auras in their fight. Energy aura=not a physical feat.

Surfer beats Supes due to versatility. Do you know what that word means, or do you need me to post a link to dictionary website for you? He can exploit his weakness, which is why he would possibly take a majority. Thanos on the other hand isn't as versatile as SS but he's overall more powerful than him. Your leaning on half assed abc logic for support. Going by your logic Kratos Drax>Thanos>SS>Superman? What part of exploiting weaknesses do you not understand? Thanos wouldn't be able to beat Supes in the same manner as SS could. He would have to rely on h2h and energy blast to incapacitate him. Can he do so? Of course......but if you don't ignore Superman's track record, you could see that he has the necessary attributes to take two wins......

This is just more of the same Bs, Other than the Captain Marvel analogy none of your points are backed up with legitimate proof. This is basically the same statement you made further up in your post. Repetition doesn't win a debate Quan, it's refuting claims with evidence......none of which you provided........

1. Stop leaning on a illogical abc arguments
2. He fared better due to taking advantage of the given circumstances.
3. Quit emulating my vocabulary.

So by your reasoning Dp Tyrant>/=Galactus>fp Tyrant? Hell I could just change my stance and just say that it's pis/cis, because the whole ordeal is inconsistent and foolish. Just because a character can beat another on panel, doesn't mean that it's admissible proof. Get over it.

Just like Thanos solos Mordru, pc Legion, Superboy/man Prime, Odin, Hp Doomsday, Yuga Khan, and Monarch, right Quan?

quanchi112
How about we just drop this crap right now. Who gives a flying shit if I participated in a battlezone and if you did......you lost them any ways and your just as un-credible as your are to day.....geez man, how can you even take pride in what you've done?erm

Why the f*ck do I have to prove it? I ISSUED YOU A CHALLENGE! Seeing how it can't be proven or dis proven, then the feat is to ambiguous to take into consideration. That's my whole entire point....unfortunately your to slow to catch on to what I'm asking you.

You know damn well the Hulk's power fluctuates differently depending on how angry he is......he could be in the thousand ton range or barely past the class 100 mark. He was most likely in a semi-angered state when fighting both character's, but we've seen enough of Hulk to determine that just because he could potentially be immensely strong in an angered state, doesn't mean he's at such a level when enraged. And the Hulk feat was done with assistance. He's was launched at the Asteroid at such a quick rate, that it caused the asteroid to shatter. Nice showing, but not enough to put him on Kal-el's level.

Now your just restating yourself.....you go in this state whenever he have no more reasonable points to make. I've already acknowledge Marvel and Hulk. Your just to stubborn and one dimensional, that you can't come up with anything new and relevant. Concession accepted.

I posted some scans that you blatantly ignored. Superman commented on DD's speed as well as Booster Gold. He may not be Flash's speed, but he does have not form of Super speed and reflexes. And I see I taught you a new word(asinine), maybe I can mentor you. If chimps can be taught to to do sign language, perhaps theirs some kind of hope for you.smile

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/cheezeguy/n725075089_288918_2774.jpg That wasn't even my primary point and I didn't even say that. dur

Please, the worst debater title belongs to you. Stop with these hypocritical personal attacks. You've made an ass of yourself on every website you've been to....the only person that respects you skills is yourself.....and maybe your mother......

Poster parasite? Who taught you that one buddy, one of herochat butt buddies? Rather than taking the time to find the scan(you had plenty of time to do so), you have to give me this chicken shit reponse......and Glads and Drax have been jobbed out and written down since they performed those feats. The Drax one isn't relevant to my point anyways, due to both of them using energy auras in their fight. Energy aura=not a physical feat.

Surfer beats Supes due to versatility. Do you know what that word means, or do you need me to post a link to dictionary website for you? He can exploit his weakness, which is why he would possibly take a majority. Thanos on the other hand isn't as versatile as SS but he's overall more powerful than him. Your leaning on half assed abc logic for support. Going by your logic Kratos Drax>Thanos>SS>Superman? What part of exploiting weaknesses do you not understand? Thanos wouldn't be able to beat Supes in the same manner as SS could. He would have to rely on h2h and energy blast to incapacitate him. Can he do so? Of course......but if you don't ignore Superman's track record, you could see that he has the necessary attributes to take two wins......

This is just more of the same Bs, Other than the Captain Marvel analogy none of your points are backed up with legitimate proof. This is basically the same statement you made further up in your post. Repetition doesn't win a debate Quan, it's refuting claims with evidence......none of which you provided........

1. Stop leaning on a illogical abc arguments
2. He fared better due to taking advantage of the given circumstances.
3. Quit emulating my vocabulary.

So by your reasoning Dp Tyrant>/=Galactus>fp Tyrant? Hell I could just change my stance and just say that it's pis/cis, because the whole ordeal is inconsistent and foolish. Just because a character can beat another on panel, doesn't mean that it's admissible proof. Get over it.

Just like Thanos solos Mordru, pc Legion, Superboy/man Prime, Odin, Hp Doomsday, Yuga Khan, and Monarch, right Quan? The point is people like you who don't ever do anything are always the first to criticize someone who does something. I knew I was at a disadvantage and even astro agreed on here I won't fare as well. I did so anyways. I don't shy away from battlezones or take ones in which favor my character I do what I want on here. You don't or can't. I am a man who does things while you are a boy who doesn't. It's that simple, sport.

You claimed it was accomplished thru tech outside the norm for Thanos. This means the onus is on you to prove it. You don't even know the basic elements of a debate so why even come back around here. Just stay in the shadows and leech on to another argument of someone elses.

That's more impressive than the Kal feats you gave me. We have a recent Kal feat where he needs to go as fast as he can to destroy something the size of the moon and he ko'd himself. smile You just stated Hulk needs to be really amped up ye he wasn't when he destroyed something twice the size of the planet while Kal was knocked out by something the size of the moon. Superman was also flying a lot faster than the Hulk an dit was even noted in the story he needed to do so to accomplish the feat. Double standard much.

You argue against yourself all the time and state feats you haven't even read the actual story. Hulk was angry at the Surfer and hasn't crushed him at full power so really you are doing a nasty job of debating considering the asteroid feat he wasn't angry.

You said Superman is the strongest top tier out there. Now the onus is on you to back up the claim because now you seem to be abandoning that stance as well you should. For future reference don't make claims you cannot back up.

Oh such an amusing pathetic child you are, you have never taught me anything aside from ignorance. DD didn't use any superspeed in the arc. K, that means when someone hits Superman and superspeed isn't drawn or noted we cannot assume it took place. It's common sense which is something you need to learn from moi.

Your personal assessment of me is neither here nor there. Please refrain from the personal attacks young man. Marvel's punches affect him more so because of the inherent magical nature to them but without it the would still affect him. Concession accepted.

I don't have the comics dled. You are too ignorant to even understand my responses and you didn't tell me which comic it took place in. I don't recall the issue number off hand you posted the feat, but I bet you posted it from some respect thread having not read the story yourself. LOL. Typical starking behavior. Keep herochat out of this. You are someone who isn't noticed here or over there. I am glad I don't go through life without people noticing me. That sounds kinda awful.

This isn't a strength contest and power is allowed. Surfer's power is greater than Superman's and you even agreed yet you think Superman's strength poses a problem? You still don't make any sense.

Glads feats are still intact and we use characters at their best so quit lowballing him. smile He has destroyed a planet on panel with his bare hands has Superman?

Thanos doesn't need to be versatile to beat Superman he needs to be effective. Do you know what that means? Surfer doesn't need to exploit his weaknesses imo and darthgoober challenged any and all superman fans to a battlezone leaving the weaknesses at the door. No one took him up on the challenge. LOL.

Surfer needs to be effective against Superman to beat him and using his powers intelligently and effectively means he wins. He is more powerful which you agree on and more durable. It's pretty simple but against Thanos his power means nothing. Catching on yet?

Being described as an equal in strength means you lost right there. You not getting or reading it is a problem on your end not mine.

1. I have used the comics to support my arguments you haven't,
2.He turned Galactus' attacks against him. That's called a fight ending in his favor through him fighting smarter. Just because you are not as powerful as you were before that doesn't mean if you use different means the fight can have a different outcome. I am lapping you. You don't even show a fundamental grasp of the simplest of logic but keep up with the pics and unfunny posts it amuses me.
3.Your vocabulary and your posts reek of the same lack of intelligence. I don't emulate ignorance I destroy it, son.

DP Tyrant was beating Galactus while fp Tyrant lost. That's what happened. Quit obsessing over power levels it's naive and ignorant. For your sake you need to take another absence because I am running shop on you.

That's not what the topic is about. Thanos or Odin wins. I don't want to derail the thread because of your unhappiness that Ds loses here.

Hazsekswthurmom
The point is people like you who don't ever do anything are always the first to criticize someone who does something. I knew I was at a disadvantage and even astro agreed on here I won't fare as well. I did so anyways. I don't shy away from battlezones or take ones in which favor my character I do what I want on here. You don't or can't. I am a man who does things while you are a boy who doesn't. It's that simple, sport. hysterical
So 40,000 post, two shitty battlezones, a lost to Nver, universal hatred from various posters across the forum, and being a laughing stock on both Kmc and Herochat, and I'm supposed to respect you like some kind of war veteran? Grow the f*ck up, a man isn't defined by what he does the internet. A man learns from his mistakes and is willing to value others opinions to some degree. Your just masquerading as something your clearly not and your so pretentious that you'll disregard what others have to say. Know one gives a flying shit about battlezones, your the only one that enjoys bathing in your own twisted cess-pool. I and no one else will ever respect your accomplishments and that's that.

I also challenged you to prove me wrong............if you think so highly of yourself then why is it so hard for you to shoot me down? I thought you were a decorated poster Quan.......your just no different than a professional wrestler that brags about himself. Rather than take me head on, you take coward's route and evade my question. Come on Quan, show the world your as great as you claim to be, don't be a spineless pussy.laughing

Stop low balling, when ever someone gives you the evidence you ask for, you resort to downplaying a character. That moon feat is by no means a proper way to judge the character. I guess you want me to pull out the Hulk feat where he's been ko'd by a snake right? The asteroid feat has already been established as inadmissible since it was Joe Fixit(pis) and he was assisted when performing the feat, and has never been depicted as doing such a feat ever again....

You still can't prove that Hulk was at his higher continent destroying levels when facing SS, because he has VARYING LEVELS OF STRENGTH!

He still has better lifting and punching feats than most top tiers.......all you've proven so far is that your only means to debating is using low showings, heresay, and exaggeration

I love how you ignore the fact that both Superman and Booster Gold commented on his speed.roll eyes (sarcastic) You have to take those aspects into consideration. Your only disproving your case by not acknowledging it. And how can I learn common sense from someone with about as much problem solving intelligence as an insect. baka

Again, what I'm trying to get across has once again gone across your head. Your trying to use half ass abc logic to prove your point. According to you, Superman is below a character with zero lifting feats because Marvel has been written as a peer.......that's completely retarded considering the circumstances. If anything that only proves that Thanos isn't even as strong as Cap if anything. But it doesn't matter, Cap has the magic advantage which gives him a better edge agains Supes.....make all the dumb irrational moot points you want, abc logic and strawman arguments don't always work.

. You know what, since your being so chicken shit, I'm going to give to do what you've should've done.

http://img529.imageshack.us/i/supermansucks27gu4.jpg/

I found the scan on my own and told you if you could do it, I would drop it. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong on something Quan, too bad you didn't take advantage of my challenge. That's why I brought the feat up in the first place. All you do is evade and hesitate to back your case up. In the process of doing so, you could actual find solidifiable proof

Now your reaching again and evading my point as usual. SS only beats Superman due to the ability to drain him of Solar energy or to use kryptonite. Just live with the fact that SS isn't as physically strong as Superman. Your just a typical marvel zombie that believes Surfer can beat 100000/10!!!!!!!

Glads hasn't been depicted at those levels since the 80's. He's not as prestige as he once was and has been jobbed out so much, that it has overshadowed his past career. Not only that, but his confidence levels aren't to hot anyways.....

Bro.....do you masturbate wildly to battlezones or something? You sound like some kind of sick f*ck that gets off to that sort of thing.........If were as dedicated to being reasonable and mature as you were to teh battelzonez, you'd might be tolerable. Instead you insist on using the same worn out crap to stretch out debates.

SS is more versatile than Thanos based of on panel feats.....and no, SS is not more durable than Supes......

No, it means that your argument is just as dull as ever.......You can't even prove that Thanos is as strong as Captain Marvel.erm
1. You've emulated me again by doing a numbered. So you pwned yourself by showing you copy others posting styles.
2. Your not witty, original, or even rational.
3. Your list is shitty.
4. Stop accusing others of being illogical.
5. Your not a god and just because everybody that tells you off doesn't mean their beneath you........it just means your a moron with an equally moronic opinion.
5. You don't have to emulate ignorance, because your basically ignorance personified. dur
6. Answer my question Dp Tyrant>/=Thanos>Galactus?

You don't have to worry about me derailing the thread buddy, you've already done that with the irrelevant crap you've posted.....

quanchi112
hysterical
So 40,000 post, two shitty battlezones, a lost to Nver, universal hatred from various posters across the forum, and being a laughing stock on both Kmc and Herochat, and I'm supposed to respect you like some kind of war veteran? Grow the f*ck up, a man isn't defined by what he does the internet. A man learns from his mistakes and is willing to value others opinions to some degree. Your just masquerading as something your clearly not and your so pretentious that you'll disregard what others have to say. Know one gives a flying shit about battlezones, your the only one that enjoys bathing in your own twisted cess-pool. I and no one else will ever respect your accomplishments and that's that.

I also challenged you to prove me wrong............if you think so highly of yourself then why is it so hard for you to shoot me down? I thought you were a decorated poster Quan.......your just no different than a professional wrestler that brags about himself. Rather than take me head on, you take coward's route and evade my question. Come on Quan, show the world your as great as you claim to be, don't be a spineless pussy.laughing

Stop low balling, when ever someone gives you the evidence you ask for, you resort to downplaying a character. That moon feat is by no means a proper way to judge the character. I guess you want me to pull out the Hulk feat where he's been ko'd by a snake right? The asteroid feat has already been established as inadmissible since it was Joe Fixit(pis) and he was assisted when performing the feat, and has never been depicted as doing such a feat ever again....

You still can't prove that Hulk was at his higher continent destroying levels when facing SS, because he has VARYING LEVELS OF STRENGTH!

He still has better lifting and punching feats than most top tiers.......all you've proven so far is that your only means to debating is using low showings, heresay, and exaggeration

I love how you ignore the fact that both Superman and Booster Gold commented on his speed.roll eyes (sarcastic) You have to take those aspects into consideration. Your only disproving your case by not acknowledging it. And how can I learn common sense from someone with about as much problem solving intelligence as an insect. baka

Again, what I'm trying to get across has once again gone across your head. Your trying to use half ass abc logic to prove your point. According to you, Superman is below a character with zero lifting feats because Marvel has been written as a peer.......that's completely retarded considering the circumstances. If anything that only proves that Thanos isn't even as strong as Cap if anything. But it doesn't matter, Cap has the magic advantage which gives him a better edge agains Supes.....make all the dumb irrational moot points you want, abc logic and strawman arguments don't always work.

. You know what, since your being so chicken shit, I'm going to give to do what you've should've done.

http://img529.imageshack.us/i/supermansucks27gu4.jpg/

I found the scan on my own and told you if you could do it, I would drop it. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong on something Quan, too bad you didn't take advantage of my challenge. That's why I brought the feat up in the first place. All you do is evade and hesitate to back your case up. In the process of doing so, you could actual find solidifiable proof

Now your reaching again and evading my point as usual. SS only beats Superman due to the ability to drain him of Solar energy or to use kryptonite. Just live with the fact that SS isn't as physically strong as Superman. Your just a typical marvel zombie that believes Surfer can beat 100000/10!!!!!!!

Glads hasn't been depicted at those levels since the 80's. He's not as prestige as he once was and has been jobbed out so much, that it has overshadowed his past career. Not only that, but his confidence levels aren't to hot anyways.....

Bro.....do you masturbate wildly to battlezones or something? You sound like some kind of sick f*ck that gets off to that sort of thing.........If were as dedicated to being reasonable and mature as you were to teh battelzonez, you'd might be tolerable. Instead you insist on using the same worn out crap to stretch out debates.

SS is more versatile than Thanos based of on panel feats.....and no, SS is not more durable than Supes......

No, it means that your argument is just as dull as ever.......You can't even prove that Thanos is as strong as Captain Marvel.erm
1. You've emulated me again by doing a numbered. So you pwned yourself by showing you copy others posting styles.
2. Your not witty, original, or even rational.
3. Your list is shitty.
4. Stop accusing others of being illogical.
5. Your not a god and just because everybody that tells you off doesn't mean their beneath you........it just means your a moron with an equally moronic opinion.
5. You don't have to emulate ignorance, because your basically ignorance personified. dur
6. Answer my question Dp Tyrant>/=Thanos>Galactus?

You don't have to worry about me derailing the thread buddy, you've already done that with the irrelevant crap you've posted..... You still don't illicit any emotions because you are an internet ghost. No one likes or dislikes you enough for any emotion to spring forth. You won't ever do a battlezone in which you represent a character because you are a scared little guy. That's nothing to brag about.

You made the claim. You don't even know the general rules of debate and will make random statements while saying if you can't disprove them then I win. I am glad for your sake you took a leave of absence because you can't even name credible feats for the characters you debate for. You just make generalized statements you cannot prove. My scan called you on ho wpowerful the shields were. You ate your words not me.

It isn't inadmissible. A weaker Hulk did so with the the aid of flight. It shows how strong and powerful he is. Superman used his speed which isn't indicative of strength anyways, was going faster, and was ko'd and like usual neither feat counts. laughing out loud That's typical of you to ignore the comics themselves. The funniest thing you posted was Zod and Superman destroying the planet while completely dismissing the context of why that was occurring because you didn't know any better. It's ok little guy you'll get me next year when you come out of the shadows again.

Everyone's strength varies to the point of when they hold back, how much they are putting into it, etc. but the point is the Hulk while extremely angry couldn't do squat to the Surfer while a much weaker/less pissed off Hulk wrecked something twice the size of earth. That shows you how durable and badass the Surfer is at his best. He's a friggin beast an dis more durable than Superman.

Yes, because he has more appearances. That doesn't change the fact when he wrestles around with someone with 1/10 the appearances they match up as equals. You still have no clue how to match these characters up against each other and think feats decide the outcomes of who is stronger and who isn't. laughing out loud

Name these feats that so impress you then since you said he has all the feats.

Booster Gold wasn't in hp was he? Why are you referring to another character in another story? So I guess since Glads has superspeed when he took on Thor he used it the entire time right? I guess Hulk was fast enough to hit him despite his superspeed as well? It doesn't need to be referenced or showed and if a character hits another one in a complete different storyline we can then ASSUME SUPERspeed. laughing out loud

No, it doesn't. I knew you'd go there and was begging you too. Thanos is above these characters. Superman was nearly gassed and spent when taking on just Thor. Thanos was laughing his ass off and taking on an enraged thunder god out for the kill with the power gem just for fun. Thanos is well above top tier strength while Superman isn't.

Then next time don't use a feat you have no clue about. It's rather annoying and a complete waste of time. I had years of Superman dled that I lost and I didn't remember where this was. The point is don't use feats unless you are sure from arcs you didn't read. You also had no choice but to admit you were wrong. It feels good when you admit your error to me. smile

You stated Surfer is more powerful yet not as strong yet his power which you agreed was superior to Superman's strength and the fact it can't dent Thanos yet somehow his strength gets the job done? What? You admitted Surfer's power is greater yet Supes win? It makes no sense. I have you again. Surfer isn't as effective with his fists as Superman is but Surfer is more effective with energy blasting than Superman because his is more powerful.

Point is no superman fan accepted it meaning even they don't believe it. Surfer owns Superman and it's always been that way.

So? Surfer isn't as powerful as Thanos. Nowhere near it so versatility doesn't really get you far when Thanos outclasses him in power and strength.

How isn't the Surfer more durable than Superman? Please go on.

What? This is how bad it gets. You can't prove Superman is stronger than the Hulk or Thor. We go based on evidence and Thanos' strength is above top tier while Superman's isn't. Got ya. Thanos pwns top tiers in strength case in point Hulk and the Thing.

Superman has his hands full just with Marvel despite having him 10-1 with feats, featboy.

quanchi112
Continued.

1.No, I responded to your numbers, simpleton.
2. I am amazing, witty, and one in a billion.
3.Nope.
4.When they lack common sense I call them on it. It won't stop anytime soon, son.
5.I never said I was I am just better than you. I think most on here are. Someone who doesn't illicit emotions usually is a sad individual.
6.Dp Tyrant was winning against Galactus despite not being as powerful as he was when he lost. That's an indisputable fact.

Team stomps.

Hazsekswthurmom
Just give it a rest, your entire point regarding Galactus is irrelevant anyways. It's funny it took Galactus little effort to destroy the shield, yet he "depleted vital energies". It doesn't matter how powerful the shields were, theirs not a shred of proof to suggest that it's standard equipment. For all we know, Thanos could of set that whole situation up and had accessed his exotic tech for that situation. My primary point is that you have to show me that Thanos can use such an ability on any given day........

So know your insinuating that Gray Hulk>regular Hulk>/=Superman? Gray Hulk is a mere class 70 to 100 brick, that hasn't been consistently written in such a manner. Do you want me to barrage you with a bunch of Joe Fixit feats to prove you wrong? It was a smvfl lite feat that doesn't go in sync with his established powerset. You know what Spider-man vs Firelord is, do you? But go ahead, Joe Fixit according to your logic is now a high herald leveler, with a better strength feat than Thanoslaughing.......and you have yet to refute my statement regarding the device used to launch him, making the feat even more inadmissible. Fyi Quan, I posted that Superman feat carelessly on purpose, to see if you would actually back up the claim with on panel evidence. It's obvious that you didn't read it or own it yourself, because you didn't bother to post the issue number and scan yourself(and of course. It was just a middle finger to you and from me for constantly accusing me of not reading a comic you most likely didn't read yourself.

Throw the Hulk feat around as much as you want, his strength can't be gauged properly as long as he doesn't perfom a lifting or punching feat of a high magnitude. You do realize that a semi-pissed off Hulk, fights toe 2 toe with the Abomination frequently, right? You only left with speculation when dealing with the Hulk, especially considering that he doesn't subconsciously hold back like Supes and SS. Your so blinded by your own intransigent abc logic crap, that you can't see your own logical fallacies. Do want me to start throwing around Superman feats where he can make a boomtube appear out of nowhere, or other random plot device abilities, because the Gray Hulk feat falls in the same category.

Hazsekswthurmom
I have a new challenge for you. Show me one Silver Surfer and Thanos feat that trumps Captain Marvel

You're the deluded fool that brought up Captain Marvel. Remeber what you said Quan.....
Originally posted quanchi112 I don't have to prove my point it's your point

Hp Doomsday is a evolved version of Dos Doomsday......Like I predicted, you would make some dumbass statement about Dos DD not possessing the same abilities. Gtfo! Plus I already posted scans and rather than acknowledging them, you pretended as if they never existed.......And seriously, wtf does your analogies have to do with anything?no expression DD has superspeed, get over it......

Funny you brought that Superman vs Thor fight up from the Jl/Avengers crossover, because it's not only canon, but pretty depicts Supes as being superior.laughing out loud I wonder how butthurt you are over that true Thor fan.Happy Dance The only thing Thanos proved against pg Thor is that he's very durable......even then, the fight was brief and Thanos would've most like gone down if not for him cheating.

I supposed to believe why? I could just as easily accuse you of going off heresay, just like you accuse me of not reading the comic(which I did). Like I said earlier, a set a trap and you sprung it.laughing Obviously you didn't come to the conclusion of the feat being linked to a planet. You probably looked it up on a respect thread and saw somebody else reference it. Thanks for proving that your just a hypocrite, not all knowing.thumb up

Are you mentally ill? Overall powerful doesn't mean that character trumps another in a certain aspect. Hell a child can grasp that concept. It doesn't matter if Surfer is capable of taking a slight majority over Superman, he wouldn't stand a chance in hell against him in pure h2h. Thanos doesn't have a exploitable weakness so he can tank SS's attacks(especially considering when he subconciously holds back against certain adversaries) and can simply tag and effectively pound the crap out of Surfer. Most especially since Surfer isn't the smartest of fighters......he's a pacifist for pete's sake......all it takes is a 1st grade eduacation to understand what I'm sa Based off a gray Hulk asteroid busting feat and what else, a silver age Thor feat that has him pulling the Serpent.......neither of which are admissable for the more modern renditions of the characters........and lulz at still making a big deal out of The Thing.ying and apparently you don't have one.dur

Orly? You said the exact thing I was saying.facepalm

Supes has no sold planetary and solar system destroying explosions.....their either equal or SS is below Clark.....
TnH2pgtt7_I

Hazsekswthurmom
Continued.

You know noez u wants to beez lyke mee. Quit bullshitting.
I was born with a 30 inch schlong. See how easy it is to brag about your making shit up?
Yes

You've convinced me Quan. I guess should just killz muh self because no one cares.sad
So dp Tyrant>/=Thanos>Galactus?

quanchi112
Just give it a rest, your entire point regarding Galactus is irrelevant anyways. It's funny it took Galactus little effort to destroy the shield, yet he "depleted vital energies". It doesn't matter how powerful the shields were, theirs not a shred of proof to suggest that it's standard equipment. For all we know, Thanos could of set that whole situation up and had accessed his exotic tech for that situation. My primary point is that you have to show me that Thanos can use such an ability on any given day........

So know your insinuating that Gray Hulk>regular Hulk>/=Superman? Gray Hulk is a mere class 70 to 100 brick, that hasn't been consistently written in such a manner. Do you want me to barrage you with a bunch of Joe Fixit feats to prove you wrong? It was a smvfl lite feat that doesn't go in sync with his established powerset. You know what Spider-man vs Firelord is, do you? But go ahead, Joe Fixit according to your logic is now a high herald leveler, with a better strength feat than Thanoslaughing.......and you have yet to refute my statement regarding the device used to launch him, making the feat even more inadmissible. Fyi Quan, I posted that Superman feat carelessly on purpose, to see if you would actually back up the claim with on panel evidence. It's obvious that you didn't read it or own it yourself, because you didn't bother to post the issue number and scan yourself(and of course. It was just a middle finger to you and from me for constantly accusing me of not reading a comic you most likely didn't read yourself.

Throw the Hulk feat around as much as you want, his strength can't be gauged properly as long as he doesn't perfom a lifting or punching feat of a high magnitude. You do realize that a semi-pissed off Hulk, fights toe 2 toe with the Abomination frequently, right? You only left with speculation when dealing with the Hulk, especially considering that he doesn't subconsciously hold back like Supes and SS. Your so blinded by your own intransigent abc logic crap, that you can't see your own logical fallacies. Do want me to start throwing around Superman feats where he can make a boomtube appear out of nowhere, or other random plot device abilities, because the Gray Hulk feat falls in the same category. It didn't take him little effort and the scan I posted proved it. He said he never had this much trouble piercing a forcefield meaning someone of his power and with his history that this was the more powerful shield he ever ran into. LOL. Then he told us how he depleted vital energies from doing so.

You don't have a point and you want me to disprove your claim without you proving it. It's laughable.

Hahahahaha, of course you disregard it it's what fanboys do. The Hulk is known for his strength, etc. and you want to disregard his feats. This is just getting plain pathetic on your part.

Thanos has dominated the Hulk and the Thing. He doesn't need to beat feats in which he easily outclasses the character who performed the said feat. You really don't get it do you.

You didn't do it on purpose you didn't read the story and went respect thread hunting. It's obvious and you haven't changed. You still don't have a clue. You admitted you were wrong a post ago and I rubbed it into your ignorant face. I love crushing ignorance under my boot heel. Don't you ever post feats you don't read the story on so this won't happen to you in the future, kid.

This makes no sense. Hulk, Superman, Surfer etc. alll vary with the amount of power they use. Hulk's anger level and the other Superman's, Surfer's all hold back usually so we don't typically know what kind of strength they are bringing forth. Thanos pwned the Hulk and the Thing like it was nothing. That's an incredible feat while Superman questioned his own strength against Subjekt 17. That's what's going on here. It's that simple.

I have a new challenge for you. Show me one Silver Surfer and Thanos feat that trumps Captain Marvel

You're the deluded fool that brought up Captain Marvel. Remeber what you said Quan.....

Hp Doomsday is a evolved version of Dos Doomsday......Like I predicted, you would make some dumbass statement about Dos DD not possessing the same abilities. Gtfo! Plus I already posted scans and rather than acknowledging them, you pretended as if they never existed.......And seriously, wtf does your analogies have to do with anything?no expression DD has superspeed, get over it......

Funny you brought that Superman vs Thor fight up from the Jl/Avengers crossover, because it's not only canon, but pretty depicts Supes as being superior.laughing out loud I wonder how butthurt you are over that true Thor fan.Happy Dance The only thing Thanos proved against pg Thor is that he's very durable......even then, the fight was brief and Thanos would've most like gone down if not for him cheating.

I supposed to believe why? I could just as easily accuse you of going off heresay, just like you accuse me of not reading the comic(which I did). Like I said earlier, a set a trap and you sprung it.laughing Obviously you didn't come to the conclusion of the feat being linked to a planet. You probably looked it up on a respect thread and saw somebody else reference it. Thanks for proving that your just a hypocrite, not all knowing.thumb up

Are you mentally ill? Overall powerful doesn't mean that character trumps another in a certain aspect. Hell a child can grasp that concept. It doesn't matter if Surfer is capable of taking a slight majority over Superman, he wouldn't stand a chance in hell against him in pure h2h. Thanos doesn't have a exploitable weakness so he can tank SS's attacks(especially considering when he subconciously holds back against certain adversaries) and can simply tag and effectively pound the crap out of Surfer. Most especially since Surfer isn't the smartest of fighters......he's a pacifist for pete's sake......all it takes is a 1st grade eduacation to understand what I'm sa Based off a gray Hulk asteroid busting feat and what else, a silver age Thor feat that has him pulling the Serpent.......neither of which are admissable for the more modern renditions of the characters........and lulz at still making a big deal out of The Thing.ying and apparently you don't have one.dur

Orly? You said the exact thing I was saying.facepalm

Supes has no sold planetary and solar system destroying explosions.....their either equal or SS is below Clark.....
TnH2pgtt7_I Beating the Surfer to death in a few punches, taking on power gem Thor, and easily overpowering the Hulk and the Thing. Done. Hahahaha.

I know but I guess according to you if someone has superspeed in another arc they are always using it so anyone who tags them uses it. Thanos has also easily negated speed when fallen one brought it to the table. That's a fact, jack.

I have no probelm with the Thor/ Superman fight because the writer strongly favors Superman and doesn't understand the character imo. Hell, Airwalker even managed to ko Thor and people don't argue of his superiority over Thor. Supes' magical weakness was ignored, Thor froze like a deer in headlights despite the same exact feat occurring over 20 years ago, and Supes barely beat him. With all things considered along with Thor's history he'd pwn him in their next fight. Supes lip serviced the hell out of him right after and went down like a bag of bricks.

Thanos didn't cheat he needed to do something because Thor wasn't going down with the power gem in his possession, sport. If you knew anything about it you'd know he used intelligence which is something you don't possess.

I knew of this immediately and I called you on it immediately. You couldn't tell me the issue number or anything and had to hunt the other scan down. It's your job to know what you are posting not mine but I loved handing you your ignorant ass on this one. I smelled bs and you admitted you were wrong to me, the great quan.

I am saying that his power is superior to Superman's strength and his power can't beat up Thanos yet something in your mind can? LOL. Bias and ignorance rears it's ugly head once again.

Surfer is still more powerful than Superman and Superman's been put down by getting into punching contests before against much weaker characters than Thanos. Hank Henshaw for instance just dominated him with the rings. Thanos would pummel him into the dirt as well even faster. The comics support my stance and always will.

Yes, they are unless you can prove otherwise. Here's you attempting to piggybank someone else's argument again despite the fact you aren't intelligent enough to make a case for yourself. LOL.

Your routine is tired and predictable.

What? Supes has been slashed by bugs so these feats are all well and good but when he matched up against DD's, Marvel's etc. he bleeds. He's even had his jaw crushed by Zod an equal. Name a similar feat for the Surfer not some random plot device explosion he tanks be realistic and practical for once.

You know noez u wants to beez lyke mee. Quit bullshitting.
I was born with a 30 inch schlong. See how easy it is to brag about your making shit up?
Yes

You've convinced me Quan. I guess should just killz muh self because no one cares.sad
So dp Tyrant>/=Thanos>Galactus? 1. I'd never want to be some unknown, ignorant poster such as yourself.

2.My statement is true while yours isn't.

3.Again, nope.

4 and 5. I just feel sorry for you but it's not to late to change.

Dp Tyrant was beating Galactus' ass which is what I stated. No need to rant on about something else I didn't say.

Team still stomps.

iceman24567
What the hell does Tyrant have to do with anything? He's above Thanos and not on pc Darkseid or Odin level.

Hazsekswthurmom
It didn't take him little effort and the scan I posted proved it. He said he never had this much trouble piercing a forcefield meaning someone of his power and with his history that this was the more powerful shield he ever ran into. LOL. Then he told us how he depleted vital energies from doing so. So is the shield standard equipment or not? You still haven't shown me that Thanos can whip this ability out in any situation. Why didn't he use it against Odin, why didn't he use it against Tyrant, and did he not use such a powerful shield(which from the looks on panel, was easily destroyed by Galactus) against these opponents? It doesn't even matter anyways, this whole entire feat in no way puts Thanos on either Odin or pc Darkseid's level..........your just extrapolating it to give Thanos more credit he deserves. I don't even know why I am still trying to convince you this feat is debunked.......

Translation: I don't know the basic concepts of debating and I'm to much of a coward to pull myself out of the corner I've been backed into.

Ok so now according to you Grey Hulk>Hulk>Superman? You do realize that Grey Hulk is only around Thing and Namor level right.......So I guess that means Grey Hulk>/=Thing/Namor>Hulk>Superman

Any high herald/top tier could probably beat those two......hell it wouldn't suprise me if Wonder Woman could.erm

I figured there was context missing from the scan, but I posted it anyways to see if you would tell the issue number yourself.....you didn't.....so that means you either don't own the comic, came to the conclusion based off of someone Else's assessment, or perhaps didn't read the comic yourself....so in other words you're a hypocrite.smile

Only you would use the Subjeckt 17 instance to demean Superman, even though you probably don't know the full extent of his strength.facepalm And Lulz at you still leaning on The Hulk and The Thing feat.laughing

All those are feats that Superman can easily replicate.......

I still don't know wtf your going off about.doh Both Superman and Booster Gold commented on a less evolved DD's speed......your trying to force your own idiotic words down my throat. My argument had nothing to do with him tagging speedsters, it was the character's comments on DD. Please, do yourself a favor and go get yourself a 1rst grade education.......

So I guess someone that was hired by Marvel to write several Avengers stories, doesn't know anything about Thor aye Quan? I guess in order to do Thor Justice is to have him winz 10/10!!!!!!!!!! Amirite? Your sad excuses don't mean jackshit, Thor lost to Supes in a canon source, live with it. laughing If you can accept Grey Hulk's asteroid feat, then you can accept Jl/Avengers.

Yeah he used his intelligence, in the form of a fire arm.dur Thor wasn't going down to Thanos, because he would of beaten him, plain and simple. So I guess using a weapon that's not standard equipment or part of his powerset is now valid on Kmc?

Yet you weren't able to show me the scan and issue number yourself, despite having plenty of time to do so.roll eyes (sarcastic) Admit it, you exposed yourself.....Like I said Quan, I set that trap up especially for you, just for the Lulz......Lulz!

Yes it does and it's name is spelled Q-u-a-n-c-h-i........you still fail to understand that SS can exploit Supes weakness, which is why he gets a slight majority(6/10), against him. Can Thanos exploit Superman's kryptonite and solar energy faults? I bet your ass he can't.smile

Stopped reading......

Lulz, plot device explosion.....I guess your just going to dismiss his durability feats, just because you're to simple minded to comprehend them........seeing how you used plot device in the wrong context, I bet you don't even know the definition of the word.dur The rest of your post is just typical ignorant ass lowballing, that wouldn't even qualify as low showings, according to a normal intelligent persons perspective........

IF1O7e-ubWQ

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by iceman24567
What the hell does Tyrant have to do with anything? He's above Thanos and not on pc Darkseid or Odin level. Haven't you heard Dp Tyrant>/=Thanos>Galactus>fp Tyrant!!!!!!

iceman24567
All i remember is Superman saying he's lightning fast he also referenced his speed being lightning fast in HP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
What the hell does Tyrant have to do with anything? He's above Thanos and not on pc Darkseid or Odin level. Read the posts and follow along. :/

So is the shield standard equipment or not? You still haven't shown me that Thanos can whip this ability out in any situation. Why didn't he use it against Odin, why didn't he use it against Tyrant, and did he not use such a powerful shield(which from the looks on panel, was easily destroyed by Galactus) against these opponents? It doesn't even matter anyways, this whole entire feat in no way puts Thanos on either Odin or pc Darkseid's level..........your just extrapolating it to give Thanos more credit he deserves. I don't even know why I am still trying to convince you this feat is debunked.......

Translation: I don't know the basic concepts of debating and I'm to much of a coward to pull myself out of the corner I've been backed into.

Ok so now according to you Grey Hulk>Hulk>Superman? You do realize that Grey Hulk is only around Thing and Namor level right.......So I guess that means Grey Hulk>/=Thing/Namor>Hulk>Superman

Any high herald/top tier could probably beat those two......hell it wouldn't suprise me if Wonder Woman could.erm

I figured there was context missing from the scan, but I posted it anyways to see if you would tell the issue number yourself.....you didn't.....so that means you either don't own the comic, came to the conclusion based off of someone Else's assessment, or perhaps didn't read the comic yourself....so in other words you're a hypocrite.smile

Only you would use the Subjeckt 17 instance to demean Superman, even though you probably don't know the full extent of his strength.facepalm And Lulz at you still leaning on The Hulk and The Thing feat.laughing

All those are feats that Superman can easily replicate.......

I still don't know wtf your going off about.doh Both Superman and Booster Gold commented on a less evolved DD's speed......your trying to force your own idiotic words down my throat. My argument had nothing to do with him tagging speedsters, it was the character's comments on DD. Please, do yourself a favor and go get yourself a 1rst grade education.......

So I guess someone that was hired by Marvel to write several Avengers stories, doesn't know anything about Thor aye Quan? I guess in order to do Thor Justice is to have him winz 10/10!!!!!!!!!! Amirite? Your sad excuses don't mean jackshit, Thor lost to Supes in a canon source, live with it. laughing If you can accept Grey Hulk's asteroid feat, then you can accept Jl/Avengers.

Yeah he used his intelligence, in the form of a fire arm.dur Thor wasn't going down to Thanos, because he would of beaten him, plain and simple. So I guess using a weapon that's not standard equipment or part of his powerset is now valid on Kmc?

Yet you weren't able to show me the scan and issue number yourself, despite having plenty of time to do so.roll eyes (sarcastic) Admit it, you exposed yourself.....Like I said Quan, I set that trap up especially for you, just for the Lulz......Lulz!

Yes it does and it's name is spelled Q-u-a-n-c-h-i........you still fail to understand that SS can exploit Supes weakness, which is why he gets a slight majority(6/10), against him. Can Thanos exploit Superman's kryptonite and solar energy faults? I bet your ass he can't.smile

Stopped reading......

Lulz, plot device explosion.....I guess your just going to dismiss his durability feats, just because you're to simple minded to comprehend them........seeing how you used plot device in the wrong context, I bet you don't even know the definition of the word.dur The rest of your post is just typical ignorant ass lowballing, that wouldn't even qualify as low showings, according to a normal intelligent persons perspective........

IF1O7e-ubWQ Ok, I'll explain to you why he didn't use a shield of this magnitude against Odin. It's common sense but you need a teacher and I am just what the guidance counselor ordered.

Thanos used the shield against Galactus and shields against Omega because they had the power to kill him. Thanos disputed Odin's power superiority and showed he could definitely take on Odin. He was challenging Tyrant and when it was proven Tyrant was more powerful he took the bauble and left. Thanos isn't stupid enough to just let someone kill him, but he knew someone like Galactus and Omega need shields to protect him. It's common sense it's like saying why didn't Superman use superspeed when insert threat beat him down. Just because Thanos doesn't erect shields in each and every appearance that doesn't mean it's outside the scope of his abilities, noob.

I am not in a corner you just don't know how to debate. I'd say you forgot, but you were just as bad then as you are now. LOL.

I never stated that. My point was Hulk's feats are off the charts. I never said strength feats prove anything anyways. We already know the Hulk is strong and we have seen Thanos easily overpower him. Thanos doesn't need to lift the earth to show he's strong. Get it? I hope so.

Beat is different than overpower. WW couldn't easily overpower them she'd have to rely on her skill. She couldn't overpower the Hulk let alone the Hulk and the thing simultaneously. It's like your brain can't pick up on the simplest of points.

I explained I lost most of my comics and didn't post it. You posted the scan yet you still don't know what issue number it's from. I knew you took the context of out the feat. The point is you got called on it and whether I read it today, yesterday, 12 years ago I still knew the context behind it while you didn't. LOL.

The point is Superman isn't the strongest guy out there. He finds ways to win he doesn't just overpower everyone. The Hulk is the strongest one there is. He always has been. It's his thing not Superman's. Overpowering the Hulk and the Thing is awesome. He did it effortlessly while I gave you one example of Superman doubting his own strength against another being. Give me some feats then. Your arguments are just so easy to crush.

Iyo he could easily replicate them while we have him match up perfectly against Marvel. You just make one random statement to the next. That's why I love dc fanboys. You don't back up statements with logic it's just a system of bias when it comes to dc characters with nothing to support it. LOL.

We have seen Gladiator fly at 100 times the speed of light before and seen Thor tag him outside that arc. I guess every appearance of Gladiator he uses his speed just like DD. This is sorta fun. Starking logic ftl.

Yes, but his opinion of Thor is much lower than most other writers. Jurgens for one agrees Thor wins. If we go much higher end like Simonson it's more or less a stomp. Thor was also ko'd by Airwalker so I can live with Thor acting out of character and freezing like a deer in headlights when he saw the same exact feat 25 years prior. Supes barely won under these circumstances so all in all I'd say it's safe to say Thor wins a majority against the man of steel.

I never said I couldn't accept it. This is another example of you not understanding me. I mean when do I say I can't accept it? LOL.

I said I couldn't remember and the point was you were called on your bullshit. Wow.

Thanos doesn't need to exploit his weakness. What don't you get he's a lot more powerful/stronger/more durable than Superman is. Surfer doesn't need to do so either imo to beat the man of steel. If you take Surfer at his best vs. Superman at his best he doesn't need to exploit him to beat him.

Of course you don't respond to a weaker character batting Superman around like a dummy it ruins your weak, biased case.

Those types of explosions don't necessarily bring home his durability. That's the point when one moment he tanks a huge nuclear explosion and gets his jaw shattered by one punch you take the whole average. We have seen other characters on Superman's level cause him to bleed and easily. Look at WW's tiara and what it did to his throat yet a bomb doesn't make him blink. Common sense, hello!!!

Hazsekswthurmom
Ok, I'll explain to you why he didn't use a shield of this magnitude against Odin. It's common sense but you need a teacher and I am just what the guidance counselor ordered. I didn't know someone with a special education, could qualify as a teacher. I learned something today and you taught me. clapping

So your trying to convince me that Thanos had a shot at beating Odin? That's why Odin was dominating him right? I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that shit Jack. It's not even with in Thanos's character to use the shield anyways in a match up like this and even if it was, you still have to prove it was standard equipment......which your not going to do, seeing how you're going in circular motion. Hell, even if you could prove to me that it's standard equipment, it's not going to do shit for him but cover his ass........Thanos can't hurt Pc Darkseid anyways.........your reaching has gotten nowhere. And your Superman analogy is a sad excuse for an example......Supes has blitzed and used speed enough to make it a part of his standard powerset and unlike Thanos, there's plenty of proof to suggest it's not outside of his own god given abilities.

Ok fine, your not in a corner. Going by your posting quality I'd say your looked up in a psychiatric clinic and some how gained access to a computer........I let you show yourself up Quany, next time I issue you a challenge, maybe you should consider backing up your claims....

That's all fine and dandy, unfortunetly Hulk doesn't have as good of a track record as Superman......

:Laugh: The Thing would be damn near be a non factor in a match up like.......The Thing isn't even a top tier.facepalm I beat you think Hulk and Thing could take Superman for a majority as well.........

You fell in trap son, just get over it. Like I'm supposed to believe you found out the context behind that story by yourself......Lawls!!!! I read the story while back and recalled something not being quite right about the feat......

And the issue # is 215 I believe.

Yeah he doesn't overpowers character's that are written to be physical equals to Superman. This is completely irrational and mind numbingly stupid on your behalf. It's like trying to demean a fighter that stalemates an opponent with stats that are equal to his own. If anything Quan it means that those characters are stronger than Thanos as well, because they actual faced a top tier with consistent high level strength feats. Why do you still use the same worn out arguments that Mods have banned for? Your opinion is one that is shared with a small, mostly ignored minority. Your lowballing of Superman is down right sickening. It's obvious that you hold a grudgeful bias towards the character........I also forgot to mention to you how Thanos doubted his strength against Hulk........I wonder what lame ass excuse you have for that one.whistle

I guess that means strength wise Superman=Captain Marvel>Thanos then.smile Since your more intent on using that as a black mark against Supes and you have no conclusive proof, that can be the new consensus.smile You can't get it through your dense child like mind that Captain Marvel's high end showings is being Superman's peer.....

So now your negating the fact that DD has superspeed, by making a piss poor strawman analogy? All I was trying to tell you is that DD does have superspeed. Do I have type it a little slower for you to understand? DD....as in Doomsday..............was in the biggest selling.......Superman story.......of all time.......it was called......Death of Superman.........Booster Gold and Superman comment on Doomsday's speed............Both character's are speedsters.............Doomsday from that story possessed........superspeed.......Doomsday was less evolved at that point of time.........Hp Doomsday is a more evolved incarnation........that means........he has......the same abilities......

In some writers(forgot his name) opinion, Superman could defeat a well fed Galactus.......see how relevant a writer's opinion on a story he didn't write is? Quit your b1tching, Thor lost fair and square.wink

Seeing how your so delusional, bias, and hypocritical that you think that the majority of the forum is wrong and that your right, I think it's fair to say that I'm not the only one who can't understand you.......theirs a word for people like you.........it's called pretentious.....aka a douche bag.smile

Thanos can take him for a majority, but he's certainly not more durable or stronger than Clark. The best you can come up with is his showings against The Thing and Hulk.hysterical And it doesn't matter anyways, He never beat either in h2h........he only briefly humbled them.......and Thanos said he wouldn't want to face Hulkno expression.........

And Surfers not blasting Clark to death, because that's his only other means to pulling off a win against him..........

Weaker as is in characters that are portrayed as physical peers? Strawman much?

Yes he gets his jaw shattered............BY SOMEONE WHOSE PORTRAYED AS A PHYSICAL PEER TO HIM. Only a idiot of the highest magnitude would classify that as a low showing.erm I guess you won't me to remind of the instance where Thanos was cut by Wolverine........you keep up this lowballing and I'll report you.

quanchi112
Listen kid, seriously you aren't a debater. It's not in you, sport.

Odin was trying to kill him and failed to do so. The rest of the top tiers were oneshotted while Thanos went toe to toe and Odin ended up lip servicing him at the end of the day. Props to Thanos.

At his best he uses shields against uber threats but this is one case I agree with you. he doesn't need the shields against someone less powerful than Odin. I agree 100 percent. Against cosmic beings such as Galactus, Omega he brings his a game not against Seid who was beaten by Firestorm. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your jokes fail.

How doesn't he? His strength feats are better by direct comparison to Superman's as I already pointed out. That's a much weaker Hulk to boot. If you have any strength feats you know of in arcs you read feel free to post them, but I know you can't.

Beating Superman for a majority is neither here nor there WW isn't strong enough to overpower the Hulk let alone the Thing simultaneously. Sorry, but you lose and you failed to derail the thread.

I called you on it and already posted their health was tie to the planet. I called you on it immediately. You admitted you were wrong and I am still laughing at you.

Again your rants just prove how worked up you are. Prove Superman is the strongest there is or shut up.

Thanos never doubted his strength against the Hulk, ever. Liar. You again don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Iyw maybe that's what it means not in mine. Thanos is well above top tier while Superman isn't. Plain and simple.

Whether he has superspeed or not it's irrelevant as he didn't use said speed in hp. That's the point, kid.

I have never heard that. The writer who wrote that arc barely had Thor lose and that's just his opinion meaning the fight could have gone either way. I can live with that. Supes wins 3-4 out of 10 against Thor.

Another rant.

He beat the Surfer to death in a few blows while Supes can't even beat Orion who is less durable than the Surfer. saying superman is stronger than Thanos is ignoring henshaw's shellacking of superman.

Yes, who are characters that are weaker than Thanos who throws down with amped Thor's for shits and giggles and still wins.

Never said it was a low showing it's something that's never happened to the Surfer and he's been hit by characters far stronger than he is.

laughing out loud

h1a8
In Jack Kirby's own words he said he created both Darkseid and Galactus to be equal in power in their corresponding universes. DS beams at the time could erase anyone in the universe without question. Plus he didn't have to send the beams linearly after his victim. He could make them travel through both space and time causing them to only appear for the first time inside the foe and before the battle even started.

Hazsekswthurmom
Listen kid, seriously you aren't a debater. It's not in you, sport. jeqVeRknD5k

So you think Odin was going all out in Asgard? Odin would've killed Thanos eventually......

No he didn't.....he deflected the Oe, the only known instance in the pc era.........I thought you were an all knowing comic book god.smile And you've not proven that the shield is standard equipment.............

sad
So now Gray Hulk>Hulk? What part of pis don't you understand? Plus Thanos has only humbled Professor Hulk and has never confronted Savage Hulk...........

Superman still has better strength feats no matter what brain dead assessment you make to demean him. Do you really think that a class 80-100 Thing would be a match up For Superman?

Yes I did failed to derail the thread..........that was all your doing.smile

From Obd wiki

Quanchi - Biased anti - DC, pro - Marvel fanboy. Especially a fanboy of Thanos. Likes to arbitrarily declare things non - canon because they don't support his arguments. Often seen engaged in debates with TricksterPriest.

smile

He avoided conflict with him, close enough. I guess he just avoided him because he owed him money, amirite?

Your argument is baseless and repetitious, plain and simple.

Yes it is, because it was my general point.facepalm

He barely lost yet he still lost.smile I know you like to pick and choose, but the world doesn't revolve around Quanchi...........

And how did you come to that dumbass conclusion? Strawman arguments are for chumps buddy.

Based off biased, illogical, unfounded claims? Because Thanos beated tEh hUC aand teh Thingz!!!!!!!! He didn't face pg Thor in pure h2h, the feat only applies to his durability.

Low showing=a feat that doesn't do justice to a certain character's abilities. According to you Superman fighting peers is proof to him being inferior to the likes of Thanos......even though you disregard the fact that Supes has better feats on panel...........all while ignoring or trying to debunk his high end lifting and punching feats with nonsensical bullshit.............basically your using those feats as low showings, even though they're clearly not........you maybe oblivious to it, but your clearing doing it............

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by h1a8
In Jack Kirby's own words he said he created both Darkseid and Galactus to be equal in power in their corresponding universes. DS beams at the time could erase anyone in the universe without question. Plus he didn't have to send the beams linearly after his victim. He could make them travel through both space and time causing them to only appear for the first time inside the foe and before the battle even started.

You mean the same Galactus who (when written at that time) got beat by Thor and was deathly afraid of Ego? You mean THAT Galactus?

Also, where exactly did this interview come from? Lastly, you DO know writer's opinions of a character does not necessarily dictate what happens on-panel or what a character's power levels get set as (as power levels fluctuate when other people, such as the editor, get ahold of the material).

I don't even know why I bother replying to any of your posts, they rarely ever contain any good points. :-/

h1a8
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
You mean the same Galactus who (when written at that time) got beat by Thor and was deathly afraid of Ego? You mean THAT Galactus?

Also, where exactly did this interview come from? Lastly, you DO know writer's opinions of a character does not necessarily dictate what happens on-panel or what a character's power levels get set as (as power levels fluctuate when other people, such as the editor, get ahold of the material).

I don't even know why I bother replying to any of your posts, they rarely ever contain any good points. :-/
Well in that case DS>Thor>Galactus>Odin>Thanos

But no not that one. The one where he is omnipotent and create beings with limitless power like Silver Surfer when not hungry.

Well DS can destroy both by the method of my previous post. Did you miss it? Hint: it was the one you are quoting from.

Omega Vision
I recently added Quan to my ignore list but I still read his posts if others quote them. I just saw him claim Surfer's durability>Orion's and was reminded why I added him on my ignore list.

Naija boy
I recently added Quan to my ignore list but I still read his posts if others quote them. I just saw him claim Surfer's durability>Orion's and was reminded why I added him on my ignore list.

Thats not really that farfetched at all. erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
In Jack Kirby's own words he said he created both Darkseid and Galactus to be equal in power in their corresponding universes. DS beams at the time could erase anyone in the universe without question. Plus he didn't have to send the beams linearly after his victim. He could make them travel through both space and time causing them to only appear for the first time inside the foe and before the battle even started. Jack Kirby isn't the only writer who handles Darkseid. I don't just use certain writer's thoughts on Thor such as Simonson do I? I don't just use Starlin's Thanos do I?

jeqVeRknD5k

So you think Odin was going all out in Asgard? Odin would've killed Thanos eventually......

No he didn't.....he deflected the Oe, the only known instance in the pc era.........I thought you were an all knowing comic book god.smile And you've not proven that the shield is standard equipment.............

sad
So now Gray Hulk>Hulk? What part of pis don't you understand? Plus Thanos has only humbled Professor Hulk and has never confronted Savage Hulk...........

Superman still has better strength feats no matter what brain dead assessment you make to demean him. Do you really think that a class 80-100 Thing would be a match up For Superman?

Yes I did failed to derail the thread..........that was all your doing.smile

From Obd wiki

Quanchi - Biased anti - DC, pro - Marvel fanboy. Especially a fanboy of Thanos. Likes to arbitrarily declare things non - canon because they don't support his arguments. Often seen engaged in debates with TricksterPriest.

smile

He avoided conflict with him, close enough. I guess he just avoided him because he owed him money, amirite?

Your argument is baseless and repetitious, plain and simple.

Yes it is, because it was my general point.facepalm

He barely lost yet he still lost.smile I know you like to pick and choose, but the world doesn't revolve around Quanchi...........

And how did you come to that dumbass conclusion? Strawman arguments are for chumps buddy.

Based off biased, illogical, unfounded claims? Because Thanos beated tEh hUC aand teh Thingz!!!!!!!! He didn't face pg Thor in pure h2h, the feat only applies to his durability.

Low showing=a feat that doesn't do justice to a certain character's abilities. According to you Superman fighting peers is proof to him being inferior to the likes of Thanos......even though you disregard the fact that Supes has better feats on panel...........all while ignoring or trying to debunk his high end lifting and punching feats with nonsensical bullshit.............basically your using those feats as low showings, even though they're clearly not........you maybe oblivious to it, but your clearing doing it............ Iyo. He was trying to kill Thanos and you usually don't hold back when you are trying to kill someone when they just showed up invading your homeland with your beloved son in chains? Do you have a lick of common sense?

So Ds won in that appearance? LOL. I never claimed to have read it all I just know a lot more than you and I just recently got back into comics after a 12 year hiatus. LOL.

He has used shields when he needed them and it's your claim to prove it's not in his normal tech but common sense tells me he only uses these types of shields when he knows he needs them. He won't need them here on Seid.

I never stated that. Just because one Hulk succeeds in a feat like that that means that doesn't mean more powerful hulks can't succeed there as well. I mean come on, man. You are too featish. You lack common sense that it takes to read these stories and are just concerned with planet shattering feats and what not.

Thanos ordered savage Hulk around and saved him from Namor's wrath in the marvel's the end. LOL. You didn't know that did you? Thanos either overpowers him, bitchslaps him, or bosses him around so take your pick.

I never said thing would be not once. I said Superman can't overpower both the Huk and the Thing like Thanos did. Please go on about these feats which prove it an dname something that isn't devoid of context.

No, just because someone has superspeed if it isn't written or drawn we can't assume it was being used. I think DD is fast but you can't say anywhere near millisecond or nanosecond against hp as it wasn't referenced in the story. Superman gets hit all the time by slower characters it's how writers draw readers in they can't have every battle happening in nanoseconds. Wow.

I don't like to leave out the context like you have been known to do. He did barely lose with Thor completely acting out of character to a feat he had already seen twenty years back. It won't happen again that's for sure.

Because Thanos beat someone arguably more durable than Superman to death quite easily while Supes struggles with people less durable than the Surfer such as Orion and Marvel. They are peers to Superman while Thanos is above all these guys. It's common sense on any site.

He was pounding on Thor and Thor was pounding on him. Of course he used other powers who doesn't when battling but the point is even an amped team wrecker Thor still didn't even cause more than a nosebleed despite his strength and power increase.

Superman has better feats sure. Hulk, Surfer, and Thor have better feats than Thanos but when you match them up it's no contest. That's the point, featboy. You are like a poster who refuses to evolve.

I recently added Quan to my ignore list but I still read his posts if others quote them. I just saw him claim Surfer's durability>Orion's and was reminded why I added him on my ignore list. If you add someone to your ignore list then ignore them don't spout off about me. Surfer is more durable than Orion it's a pretty accurate statement.

Hazsekswthurmom
Iyo. He was trying to kill Thanos and you usually don't hold back when you are trying to kill someone when they just showed up invading your homeland with your beloved son in chains? Do you have a lick of common sense? So you think that Odin would use his full power while in Asgard? Or for the matter, how do you know that Odin had to go all out just to beat him? You never took those alternatives into consideration did you?

Funny how you assumed I didn't read the Man of steel comic and called me out for it, but when you take something of context from an old Jla story, it's ok.smile For someone in such denial, you sure do manage to make a hypocritical ass of yourself by your own admission........your not even mature enough to admit your were you wrong.hysterical

So is it in character for him to use them and does it count as standard equipment? You've still haven't bothered to counter that claim, Mr.ImsobadassbecuzIwasintehbattlezonezzzz!

Wowsers, so we can now use feats for another version of a character, with a different powerset? I never knew that, I guess that's one of those forum rules I never heard about? You can't apply a feat from a class 70-100 character, to it's much more powerful incarnation.......especially since the feat isn't with in his normal range of powers. Why are you allowed to pick and choose, but when I list some strength feats of my own, you try to debunk them with lousy cop out arguments? This is blantant hypocrisy in every sense in the word. smile

So ordering someone around=physical feat now? Lulz, that's called reaching my not so bright friend. Again when has Thanos beaten savage Hulk?

He sure as hell could beat the shit out of Professor Hulk and The Thing wouldn't even able to hurt Supes let alone be a factor in that type of match up........

Yeah we can't assume it's being used, even though the writer made it a point to have two characters acknowledge it......The rest of your post is nonsensical dribble, that doesn't help your case.

Just admit it, you wanted to see Superman butt raped by Thor.......but it didn't happen.smile

Since your so intent on convincing me that Captain Marvel and Orion are less durable than SS, why don't you back it up with on panel proof instead of unfounded claims that you pulled out your ass............It's a sign of desperation when you make bold claims like that Quan.

He would of also caused an ass whooping if not for cheating......Just give up with this feat, it's no way a testament to his strength, only his durability.

Out of all of those feats, he only physically dominated the Surfer........and I'm sorry for relying on consistent character feats, rather than bullshit claims the negates what actually occurs in comic books.smile

Samurai_X
I like Seid, but come on, this is spite. This is PC Darkseid, the same one that was able to punk out the Lords of Order and Chaos and slap PC Kryptonians and Daxamites into comas

Darkseid stomps this fight

Samurai_X
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team wtf stomp him.

Thanos soloes.
Odin soloes, but worst. You're an idiot

quanchi112
So you think that Odin would use his full power while in Asgard? Or for the matter, how do you know that Odin had to go all out just to beat him? You never took those alternatives into consideration did you?

Funny how you assumed I didn't read the Man of steel comic and called me out for it, but when you take something of context from an old Jla story, it's ok.smile For someone in such denial, you sure do manage to make a hypocritical ass of yourself by your own admission........your not even mature enough to admit your were you wrong.hysterical

So is it in character for him to use them and does it count as standard equipment? You've still haven't bothered to counter that claim, Mr.ImsobadassbecuzIwasintehbattlezonezzzz!

Wowsers, so we can now use feats for another version of a character, with a different powerset? I never knew that, I guess that's one of those forum rules I never heard about? You can't apply a feat from a class 70-100 character, to it's much more powerful incarnation.......especially since the feat isn't with in his normal range of powers. Why are you allowed to pick and choose, but when I list some strength feats of my own, you try to debunk them with lousy cop out arguments? This is blantant hypocrisy in every sense in the word. smile

So ordering someone around=physical feat now? Lulz, that's called reaching my not so bright friend. Again when has Thanos beaten savage Hulk?

He sure as hell could beat the shit out of Professor Hulk and The Thing wouldn't even able to hurt Supes let alone be a factor in that type of match up........

Yeah we can't assume it's being used, even though the writer made it a point to have two characters acknowledge it......The rest of your post is nonsensical dribble, that doesn't help your case.

Just admit it, you wanted to see Superman butt raped by Thor.......but it didn't happen.smile

Since your so intent on convincing me that Captain Marvel and Orion are less durable than SS, why don't you back it up with on panel proof instead of unfounded claims that you pulled out your ass............It's a sign of desperation when you make bold claims like that Quan.

He would of also caused an ass whooping if not for cheating......Just give up with this feat, it's no way a testament to his strength, only his durability.

Out of all of those feats, he only physically dominated the Surfer........and I'm sorry for relying on consistent character feats, rather than bullshit claims the negates what actually occurs in comic books.smile Why wouldn't he use his full power is asgard? Are you seriously this foolish as to think why the ruler of asgard would hold back his power to protect his son or his land?

I don't think you have read more than five Thor comics tbh. The comic clearly shows us Odin was intent on killing Thanos and at no point even hints at holding back so if it's your claim then back it up. All you do is make random claims with no proof whatsoever to back up your claims and then you have the audacity to boldly say prove me wrong. Such ignorance and a lack of debating fundamentals in general on your part.

I am asking you if Ds won in that appearance vs. Firestorm? Can you answer it? You looked it up afterwards, but common sense tells me either one of two things.

a)You skimmed through a respect thread someone and found it.

or

b)Why would you post this feat if you read the story because that would mean you intentionally lied.

Which is it?

a)ignorance
b)lying

It's the same character. I can use feats of strength for all Hulks because common sense tells us if a weaker Hulk can do the same feat that a stronger Hulk could replicate it. How often is a character going to have to destroy an asteroid twice the size of the earth? Most of these feats are just creative ways writers build drama in their stories and won't ever occur again. If Abom overpowers the Hulk we don't need to see him headbutt the moon to know he's stronger than that Hulk.

I don't need to prove the claim. You made the claim IT ISN'T STANDARD TECH. Please, by all means prove me wrong. I don't even think he needs shields against darkseid. he has been durable enough to take Odin's blasts and punishment so why would he use shields on a less powerful character than Odin. Logic for the win by me once again.

Why would Thanos fight the Hulk when he is following his orders? We have seen Thanos bitchslap and overpower him already. Thanos saved the Hulk from Namor anyways. Didn't the Surfer already tank blows from a pissed off Hulk who is >>>than Norrin in power, strength, and durability already. I mean use your head for once.

That's irrelevant and as I already previously explained with the writer and the circumstances involved I can live with it. Thor himself tells us it would go a different way next time. Characters can also be stronger or have better days than the other one and this was explained by the same writer meaning I think Thor had a bad day while Supes had a good one.

Black adam and Superman have caused Marvel and orion massive damage as has darkseid. Orion was on his death bed in countdown while I can't recall Surfer ever having been this trashed by someone on Darkseid's level. Surfer has shaken off Hulk blows like they were nothing and she hulk hit the guy and he didn't even look phased in the slightest.

There is no way to beat someone physically with the power gem so only an idiot would keep on fighting him physically. Thanos did so because he was powerful enough and then ended it when he wanted it. Even Stephen Strange was shocked Thanos had the power to contain Thor. That's another testament to how awesome Thanos is and he just had that toy lying around.

Thanos beat a guy whose durability is through the roof to near death in a few blows and has easily overpowered the Hulk and the Thing.

The Hulk, Surfer, Thor, and Superman are all peers while Thanos is above them all.

wink

Hazsekswthurmom
Why wouldn't he use his full power is asgard? Are you seriously this foolish as to think why the ruler of asgard would hold back his power to protect his son or his land?

I don't think you have read more than five Thor comics tbh. The comic clearly shows us Odin was intent on killing Thanos and at no point even hints at holding back so if it's your claim then back it up. All you do is make random claims with no proof whatsoever to back up your claims and then you have the audacity to boldly say prove me wrong. Such ignorance and a lack of debating fundamentals in general on your part. So Odin would use his most destructive blast against Thanos in Asgard? He wouldn't give a shit about destroying his own land? Just because someone wants to kill another person doesn't mean they don't hold back......the consequences stretches beyond ones own conflict and can cause the deaths of bystanders and such........that's why in real life, an armed military wouldn't nuke the shit out of continent just to kill one low life f*cker. And I love how you use "audacity" for the first time ever, after I used it.......not to mention the similarly structured sentences slightly tweaked, applied to your own cases......but you'll probably tell me some bullshit about not emulating others vocab.smile

I never read the story myself, but I'm pretty sure Firestorm didn't beat him.roll eyes (sarcastic) I just goes to show that you use respect threads as sources just like everyone else.smile

Just like you did.crylaugh

Which feat, the firestorm one?

How about you ask yourself that question, since you brought it up in the first place.

So know your saying that Abomination>/=Superman? Seriously, Gtfo with that crap. Grey Hulk is a class 70-100 brick and has always been depicted as such. Do you know what that means? He's not a class 100+ thus the feat doesn't qualify as admissible.......why do you insist on grasping at straws? You said it yourself Quan, those "feats are just creative ways writers build drama in their stories and won't ever occur again." Aka a plot device...........You can't apply that feat to a different incarnation of The Hulk, because it was pis for Joe Fixit to do so in the first place.

Ok Quan, when did he use shields that were classified as tech, ever again in canon? That's the whole basis of my argument.........all your doing is dodging and repeating yourself........since your not able to convince me that Thanos has ever used a shield that powerful in another story, or that doing such is in character, the feat proves jackshit......

Thanos has only beaten Professor Hulk.......you know the incarnation that's not Savage Hulk? Why can't you grasp that? And you can't prove that Savage Hulk was nearly as strong as Superman, when he fought SS, BECAUSE HE HAS VARYING LEVELS OF STRENGTH! Speculation is all you have.........and I'm damn sure Thanos has never bossed around Savage Hulk....a guy so agressively retarded, that he'll pick a fight with anyone.erm

Translation: I don't like it, so I'm going to make any excuse necessary to ignore it.smile

..............There's so much idiocy in this post, that I'm not even going to bother with retorting it.no expression

So were supposed to assume that Thor had infinite physical stats, despite that theirs no way of proving such a claim? That's called speculating potna, something that's not allowed on Kmc.......and you since you pretty much admit that Thanos didn't physically duel with Thor, concession accepted.smile

Lulz, at you still leaning on this worn out and pathetic arguments.thumb down

Lulz, at Hulk being a peer.......and the rest of those characters aren't as strong as Clark......Just because you can beat a top tier, doesn't mean that your physically stronger than them. It's like saying "because Thanos tagged the Runner, he's faster than the Flash" That's why half assed abc logic fails.smile

Prep-Man
I'm surprised Hazsekswthurmom has lasted this long. I give him or her an A++ for effort. smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'm surprised Hazsekswthurmom has lasted this long. I give him or her an A++ for effort. smile
When marathon debating(TM) Quan the trick is to see through his various attempts at exploiting semantics and cherry picking your arguments and to avoid losing your temper when he gets really ridiculous.

Prep-Man
I just ignore him for the most part. I don't see why they let that guy back in here.

Omega Vision
I just ignore him for the most part. I don't see why they let that guy back in here.
Seems they should have banned him when they banned that Nver guy to even things out.

Hazsekswthurmom
I'm surprised Hazsekswthurmom has lasted this long. I give him or her an A++ for effort. smile Schucks....love

"waits for Quan to respond to every new post in this thread."

quanchi112
So Odin would use his most destructive blast against Thanos in Asgard? He wouldn't give a shit about destroying his own land? Just because someone wants to kill another person doesn't mean they don't hold back......the consequences stretches beyond ones own conflict and can cause the deaths of bystanders and such........that's why in real life, an armed military wouldn't nuke the shit out of continent just to kill one low life f*cker. And I love how you use "audacity" for the first time ever, after I used it.......not to mention the similarly structured sentences slightly tweaked, applied to your own cases......but you'll probably tell me some bullshit about not emulating others vocab.smile

I never read the story myself, but I'm pretty sure Firestorm didn't beat him. I just goes to show that you use respect threads as sources just like everyone else.smile

Just like you did.

Which feat, the firestorm one?

How about you ask yourself that question, since you brought it up in the first place.

So know your saying that Abomination>/=Superman? Seriously, Gtfo with that crap. Grey Hulk is a class 70-100 brick and has always been depicted as such. Do you know what that means? He's not a class 100+ thus the feat doesn't qualify as admissible.......why do you insist on grasping at straws? You said it yourself Quan, those "feats are just creative ways writers build drama in their stories and won't ever occur again." Aka a plot device...........You can't apply that feat to a different incarnation of The Hulk, because it was pis for Joe Fixit to do so in the first place.

Ok Quan, when did he use shields that were classified as tech, ever again in canon? That's the whole basis of my argument.........all your doing is dodging and repeating yourself........since your not able to convince me that Thanos has ever used a shield that powerful in another story, or that doing such is in character, the feat proves jackshit......

Thanos has only beaten Professor Hulk.......you know the incarnation that's not Savage Hulk? Why can't you grasp that? And you can't prove that Savage Hulk was nearly as strong as Superman, when he fought SS, BECAUSE HE HAS VARYING LEVELS OF STRENGTH! Speculation is all you have.........and I'm damn sure Thanos has never bossed around Savage Hulk....a guy so agressively retarded, that he'll pick a fight with anyone.erm

Translation: I don't like it, so I'm going to make any excuse necessary to ignore it.

..............There's so much idiocy in this post, that I'm not even going to bother with retorting it.
So were supposed to assume that Thor had infinite physical stats, despite that theirs no way of proving such a claim? That's called speculating potna, something that's not allowed on Kmc.......and you since you pretty much admit that Thanos didn't physically duel with Thor, concession accepted.

Lulz, at you still leaning on this worn out and pathetic arguments.thumb down

Lulz, at Hulk being a peer.......and the rest of those characters aren't as strong as Clark......Just because you can beat a top tier, doesn't mean that your physically stronger than them. It's like saying "because Thanos tagged the Runner, he's faster than the Flash" That's why half assed abc logic fails. They were destroying asgard, but like the ignorant person you are you don't even realize it gets invaded all the time so do you honestly think he holds back when invading against everybody as long as they are in asgard?

No, you wouldn't drop a bomb on one man because a bomb wouldn't be needed in real life just a bullet to the head. In this case in comics it's not that cut and dry. Odin ended up lip servicing Thanos in the end because he was very impressed with his resolve/mettle as an opponent.

No, it goes to show you you didn't read it and tried to act as if you knew. LOL.

No, I had it dled. Unlike someone like you I don't post things I happen to skim through respect threads as badass strength feats having not a clue about the context behind the scene. See I don't have to admit I am wrong to you while you have had to do to me in this very thread. Sucks to be you.

The Zod/Superman feat. Which is it ignorance or are you a liar?

I never said anything about Abom being greater than Superman. no expression I gave an example of someone having more feats and another character dominating them and stated that if you overpower another character with better feats that means you are stronger without having to perform the same feats. It's common sense but you have shown an inability to even understand my points and proceeded to go on another rant. wink

It wasn't pis it's the Hulk. Saying it doesn't count because you don't like it is a mark of a fanboy.

He has tech on his person all the time. laughing out loud I guess Thanos doesn't get to use his personal tech for fights. You don't even understand anything about Thanos so it's another case of ignorance.

Again, why would Thanos fight a character who is obeying his commands? When Hulk gets in the way Thanos deals with him. Yes, Hulk has varying levels of strength and he didn't even phase the Surfer while characters without the ability to get exponentially stronger have met Superman as an equal and downed him with a few blows. A weaker version of the Hulk busted up something twice the size of earth while an angrier more powerful Hulk couldn't even really phase the Silver Surfer.

Hmmmmmm. It's all adding up, but like usual you want to disregard it all and just say Superman is stronger and when asked which feats you won't reply because you don't know. Earlier you leafed through a respect thread and were humiliated so now it's just Superman is stronger and prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!

I am not ignoring it and it doesn't change my perception of these characters one bit. Thor lost a close fight and even stated he had his measure and it would go differently the next time.

Of course you won't respond to it as it's all correct. If there is idiocy then respond to it and destroy me only you cannot and it's accurate. Looks like Quan wins again.

It's been stated in comics when tapping into the gem you can't physically beat the power gem user. Of course you don't know that you don't read marvel. Thanos took him on physically he wasn't playing chess with him that's for sure.

They are accurate/factual arguments.

They are peers in terms of strength. They are in the same class while I do think Superman is the strongest unless you piss off the Hulk that is.

quanchi112
When marathon debating(TM) Quan the trick is to see through his various attempts at exploiting semantics and cherry picking your arguments and to avoid losing your temper when he gets really ridiculous. Which arguments do I cherry pick?

I just ignore him for the most part. I don't see why they let that guy back in here. What do you mean let me back in? I was never not allowed back. You act like you are some seasoned vet on here on kmc but it says you signed on this year.

Omega Vision
Which arguments do I cherry pick?

What do you mean let me back in? I was never not allowed back. You act like you are some seasoned vet on here on kmc but it says you signed on this year.
The ones with ambiguous grammar that you can attempt to reinterpret and twist. You flat out ignore any unequivocal arguments that rebut yours and focus on those with some wiggle room which leads to long complicated arguments about subjects only tangentially related to the thread because (1) you didn't understand the point and misread it, (2) you cherry-picked. That's why threads last so long, because you argue for thirty pages about how a fight is a stalemate because no one fell even if there was a clear superior or how the Infinity Gauntlet is multiversal after which you go on for pages and pages digging yourself deeper in a hole of faulty logic because you can't accept defeat and can't understand that some people actually think before they post.

quanchi112
The ones with ambiguous grammar that you can attempt to reinterpret and twist. You flat out ignore any unequivocal arguments that rebut yours and focus on those with some wiggle room which leads to long complicated arguments about subjects only tangentially related to the thread because (1) you didn't understand the point and misread it, (2) you cherry-picked. That's why threads last so long, because you argue for thirty pages about how a fight is a stalemate because no one fell even if there was a clear superior or how the Infinity Gauntlet is multiversal after which you go on for pages and pages digging yourself deeper in a hole of faulty logic because you can't accept defeat and can't understand that some people actually think before they post. 1. Give me some examples of some of these mysterious points I had missed.

2.Whether something can reach and cause more collateral damage is not always indicative of whether it's more powerful or not. That's absurd.

I think before I post while most of your arguments beg the question.

Omega Vision
1. Give me some examples of some of these mysterious points I had missed.

2.Whether something can reach and cause more collateral damage is not always indicative of whether it's more powerful or not. That's absurd.

I think before I post while most of your arguments beg the question.
1. Just read any thread you've been in with an ounce of objectivity and I'm sure you'll see it.

2. Ummm... well generally it is. Please give an example of something that causes less splash damage that's more powerful.

3. If that were true and you truly put any thought into your posting then you wouldn't have spent so long getting your ass soundly kicked by ODG in the IG vs CA thread. It takes a true fool to get his ass kicked and think he's won.

quanchi112
1. Just read any thread you've been in with an ounce of objectivity and I'm sure you'll see it.

2. Ummm... well generally it is. Please give an example of something that causes less splash damage that's more powerful.

3. If that were true and you truly put any thought into your posting then you wouldn't have spent so long getting your ass soundly kicked by ODG in the IG vs CA thread. It takes a true fool to get his ass kicked and think he's won. 1.I see you can't name any examples.

2.A concentrated blast from Galactus set to destroy something or someone as opposed to the 3 star system destroying blast that failed to destroy Annihilus. The godblast also comes to mind.

3.I supported my argument by on panel statements and a direct comparison on panel of the ig and the un. LOL.

Omega Vision
1.I see you can't name any examples.

2.A concentrated blast from Galactus set to destroy something or someone as opposed to the 3 star system destroying blast that failed to destroy Annihilus. The godblast also comes to mind.

3.I supported my argument by on panel statements and a direct comparison on panel of the ig and the un. LOL.
No you definitely flip-flopped and tried to twist ODG's statements when he smacked you down. Mr Master was the only person in that thread arguing for the IG with any real salt and he still didn't manage to convince me.

Hazsekswthurmom
They were destroying asgard, but like the ignorant person you are you don't even realize it gets invaded all the time so do you honestly think he holds back when invading against everybody as long as they are in asgard?So guess Odin doesn't subconsciously hold back even though his destructive power could devastate Asgard completely.smile

Only a complete retard would answer a rhetorical question. hysterical

Act as if I knew? Your the one who took it out of context......

What the hell does dled mean? Is that some kind of moronic gibberish? And of course you won't admit your wrong, because your a childish immature ass, that constantly applies double standards to your arguments......of course it's ok for Quanchi to take something out context, your a battlezone veteran!!!!!dur

I lied just so you could slip up and make an ass of yourself......which were doing from beginning anyways.........

Seriously, wtf was your point? All you did was ramble a bunch of crap together and disguised it as a proper retort.......

You really are something else Quan....but what am I supposed to expect from someone who thinks WWH>pc Kryptonians.smile

Yes, he uses tech all time, like the instance he used a gun against pg Thor.......which wasn't standard equipment.......

What part of Professor Hulk do you not understand? Does the word Professor not ring a bell? Is it like a foreign language to your little brain? Professor Hulk=not Savage Hulk=not a incarnation Thanos ever faced. I honestly believe your just doing this to be a attention whore.

I already referenced the moon tossing feat and the planet pulling feat.....you're just too much of a biased Marvel troll to acknowledge them.smile

Translation: I still don't like it so I'm going to make a bs excuse.

Of course you won and the prize is more hatred and disgust from everybody across the net.smile

He barely did anything to properly gauge his physical strength.erm

I didn't know they changed the definition of accurate/factual to bullshit.

And the only one Thanos beat in h2h was SS.

iceman24567
Another thread butchered because people want to try and debate with Quan nice

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>