Galactus vs Guardians and Green Lantern Corps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fully fed Galactus

vs

Entire Green Lantern Corps (including Guardians)

rotiart
I'll go with galactus. What he did to the entire annihilation armada with a single blast leads me to believe there isn't much a full powered galactus would fear from the green lanterns

Starscream M
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll go with galactus. What he did to the entire annihilation armada with a single blast leads me to believe there isn't much a full powered galactus would fear from the green lanterns green lantern corps aren't just ants like the armada were

they won't line up all together just for galactus to blast them.

Omega Vision
Galactus wins but by the end of it he has to feed like crazy to replenish his lost energies.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Starscream M
green lantern corps aren't just ants like the armada were

they won't line up all together just for galactus to blast them.

Rank and file lanterns are basically cannon fodder anyway, so to Galactus they won't be any trouble, an omni directional blast could take out many of them.

Or a wide blast like what he did at the end of Godhunter, where after consuming only one planet he reduced a fleet that used to belong to a very powerful alien empire to a bunch of burnt up husks.

rotiart
He summons... The kryptonian...:-p

Kris Blaze
Considering that the Guardians have like -the absolute worst- durability I've ever seen. I'd give this to Galactus. Couple of blasts here and there, they'd all fall down.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Considering that the Guardians have like -the absolute worst- durability I've ever seen. I'd give this to Galactus. Couple of blasts here and there, they'd all fall down.
Yeah hurting a Guardian has become to DC what shooting down the SHIELD Helicarrier is in Marvel.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah hurting a Guardian has become to DC what shooting down the SHIELD Helicarrier is in Marvel.
Shut up or I'll shove my iron fist up your ass uhuh

supremthor
the only way the GL's stand a chance is by combining all there power AKA the true Ion

galactusischere
There is no "full fed" big G sice there is no limit to how much he can eat.
He takes it tho

Slaanesh
big G stomp..the lantern can't event stop SC AM..

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.