thor vs. silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifinut
i couldn't find it in the search, current versions of both.

Starscream M
wow...this is an incredibly awesome battle. I can't believe no one else made this thread before!

supremthor
its been made many times b4, and SS wins 6/10 against thor if he stays fare away, while blasting him. kinda like the same thing with superman. if thor gets close norrin goes down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by scifinut
i couldn't find it in the search, current versions of both. It's fairly easy enough to find.

Omega Vision
Apart from Thanos vs Darkseid, Surfer vs Superman, and Superman vs Thor this is probably THE most common thread.

Slaanesh
surfer

scifinut
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's fairly easy enough to find. i used the advanced search and the regular one and nothing came up as a one on one match. do you have any links?

quanchi112
i used the advanced search and the regular one and nothing came up as a one on one match. do you have any links? Don't use the search button. Right underneath the off topic thread this director appears.

It's in alphabetical order.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=460023&pagenumber=1

scifinut
oh, now i get it. thanks alot quanchi112

quanchi112
oh, now i get it. thanks alot quanchi112 Always here to help.

wink

It's my dream to become a moderator on this site.

Priest
Ur the best Quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Ur the best Quanchi112 I'd argue if I could. smile

Digi
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'd argue if I could. smile

Yeah, that seems to be a problem with you.

Badabing
Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, that seems to be a problem with you. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.