Altair vs. Ezio: The Drunken Slaughter Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Altair and Ezio have had it with all the annoying drunks pushing them around and now, the assassins will fight back. I know there aren't any drunks in AC2 but lets just pretend that there are. Both of the assassins agree to make it a contest to see who can kill the most drunks. Best part of this is that they're both drunk as well. While drunk, it'll be tough for the assassins to do concentrated kills.

The slaughter is all over Acre and the guards are on break so they don't interfere while the assassins do this.

Who will slay the most drunks and will they be able to hold down their liquor?

First_Tsurugi06
I don't think there were any drunks in AC2 though...

Demonic Phoenix
WUT? What are these 'drunks' even capable of?

~ Drunken Lee (anime) pwns 131

Nemesis X
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I don't think there were any drunks in AC2 though...

Don't you read the top of the thread before you say something? I said lets pretend there are drunks in AC2.

SpadeKing
My bet is on Ezio but they'll probably kill each other without knowing it. no expression

wammamram
me i got altair, because he is more concentrated. ezio would probally lose all hiss money in a hooker house and have an emotinal breakdown and kill himself because it's no worth it.

BloodRain
Altair looks like a guy who can handle his drinks, Ezio looks like he'll be trying to get some of the drunks to chant a song with him. Altair wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.