Batman with 3 days of prep time vs king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
batman got 3 days to prepare for his fight with king thor who wins

Warlord
we all win

supremthor
batman calls flash

Warlord
and?

tkitna
Batman kills himself knowing that he cant win.

valtiz
so you think with 3 days of prep knowing everything about king thor batman wont be able to win?

Board Walker
Mother box + father box + yellow lantern ring + green lantern ring + Aegis Armor + an assortment of allies from a plethora of alternate realities.

bats 10/10

Firestorms
Thor unlike Superman has no kryptonite to exploit, Batman gets blizte

valtiz
Originally posted by Board Walker
Mother box + father box + yellow lantern ring + green lantern ring + Aegis Armor + an assortment of allies from a plethora of alternate realities.

bats 10/10

thumb up

ColossusGrundy
If those 3 days means he has access to the best weapons in DC/Marvel. then he has a great chance. Otherwise, Thor beats him and yawns.

Best weapons being GL Ring/Yellow GL Ring/Cap's Shield/Infinity Gauntlet/Cyttorak Gem/Aegis Armor/ friends to help.

shokosugi
Batman borrows the cosmic armor from Superman and makes Thor his little B11tch

Omega Vision
Batman with the help of Ray Palmer and Wil Magnus builds a Cyclops-like Visor that magnifies his Batglare x9001. Thor succumbs to the might of the epic over 9000 batglare and bursts into flames.

Mindship
Batkick + Conroy Smirk ftw.

quanchi112

bats 10/10 False. If Strange and company failed to defeat classic Thor I don't see one human guy beating King Thor.

valtiz

bats 10/10

if batman gets all those in 3 days he will make thor "queen thor"

BattleMage
Why do this to Batman?

supremthor
Originally posted by BattleMage
Why do this to Batman?

more like why do this to thor.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
False. If Strange and company failed to defeat classic Thor I don't see one human guy beating King Thor.
Beings a lot weaker than Strange have beaten Classic Thor.

BattleMage
Batman pulls out kryptonite from his utility belt and wait he can't use that. Oh i got now he learns magic from Dr.fate and wait a minute what is Thors weakness again?

Omega Vision
Knock out gas. No seriously.

nicamarvin
this is Spite............the Bat God wins....Give him enough time and he will take on frigging Stan lee.... smokin'

jalek moye
Three days prep with just his stuff? or acess to anything he can possibly get ahold of?

JakeTheBank
Batman prep thread are hard to gauge seriously sometimes, so I'll just go on a whim and say Thor ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.