what is done to boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

myinnerself
why is circumcision so important to religious groups and do you have the choise not to have it done. eek!

sad some religious groups tend to circumcise boys at a late age and some with no pain relief.. so why do it why is it so important for it to be done. embarrasment

One Free Man
equal rights! we should circumcise females as well!

Darth Jello
Originally posted by myinnerself
why is circumcision so important to religious groups and do you have the choise not to have it done. eek!

sad some religious groups tend to circumcise boys at a late age and some with no pain relief.. so why do it why is it so important for it to be done. embarrasment

You seem to be having some issues with you wee wee...

Coming to terms with BXO?

myinnerself
Originally posted by Darth Jello
You seem to be having some issues with you wee wee...

Coming to terms with BXO? confused no just that friends of mine have grown up just seeing circumcised penis and didn.t know what a foreskin was or how it looked.

Happy Dance

Darth Jello
k...

§P0oONY
confused no just that friends of mine have grown up just seeing circumcised penis and didn.t know what a foreskin was or how it looked.

Happy Dance And that's the reason you're making this thread? That makes no sense.... At all.

myinnerself

lord xyz
Don't get circumcised, shower more.

Symmetric Chaos
Because it's gross, like most parts of the body.

Darth Jello
Whatever, if you're going with religion, than I can tell you that what bris in Judaism is now is not what it originally was.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yet another circumcision thread.

myinnerself
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Yet another circumcision thread.

yes as its my first time here and i wanted to talk about it since it is a religious question in a religious posting.

thank you smokin'

Grand-Moff-Gav
Circumcision is part of the Jewish peoples culture going back millennia. It does not cause harm to the child and there is very little resistance amongst grown Jews to the practice- it is part of their identity and the identity of their ancestors.

Its a very out-side way to view the practice as to see it as some form of mutilation...

Red Nemesis
Except that you just cut off the tip of their dick. erm

In all seriousness though, there have been studies (shorthand for: google it yourself) that suggest that sexual pleasure is greatly decreased for those that undergo this mutilationprocedure.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
In all seriousness though, there have been studies (shorthand for: google it yourself) that suggest that sexual pleasure is greatly decreased for those that undergo this mutilationprocedure.

And then more recent studies that say exactly the opposite . . .

The American Urological Society eventually came down on the side of "there are good effects and bad ones".

There is quite clearly no reason to routinely circumcise newborns but the effects appear to be extraordinarily minimal given the sheer number of contradictory studies. Any argument about circumcision should be an ethical or possibly aesthetic one.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Circumcision is part of the Jewish peoples culture going back millennia. It does not cause harm to the child and there is very little resistance amongst grown Jews to the practice- it is part of their identity and the identity of their ancestors.

Its a very out-side way to view the practice as to see it as some form of mutilation...

Another Disgusting Religious Practice

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And then more recent studies that say exactly the opposite . . .

The American Urological Society eventually came down on the side of "there are good effects and bad ones".

There is quite clearly no reason to routinely circumcise newborns but the effects appear to be extraordinarily minimal given the sheer number of contradictory studies. Any argument about circumcision should be an ethical or possibly aesthetic one.

The American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Urological Society may be neutral, but the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Medical Association do not recommend the procedure; hardly a glowing recommendation.

Thundar

I don't know. The biggest problem I have with circumcision is the effect it has on penis size. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.