sabretooth vs beast with 13 different scenarios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
alright i know beast vs sabretooth has been done a lot of times but i actually wanted to cover most of the scenarios that are possible because both characters had couple upgrades and incarnations so here we go

scenario #1 - classic sabretooth vs ape beast , classic sabretooth is the sabretooth from mutant massacre the old one that fought daredevil he was already astablished as a mutant and not the glove killer so this is the mutant massacre sabretooth vs ape beast

scenario #2 - classic mutant massacre sabretooth vs lion beast its same sabretooth only vs the lion beast already

scenario #3 - in this one its already the death hunt sabretooth after he got upgrades and was upgraded in strength durability and everything, this is the sabretooth from the red zone and the one from x factor we all know and all thinking off when we think about sabretooth since this sabretooth was with us for the longest so its death hunt sabretooth vs ape beast

scenario #4 - death hunt sabretooth vs lion beast

scenario #5 - death hunt sabretooth vs lion beast in feral mode when beast in feral mode the same beast who destroy danger and bested wolverine

scenario #6 - this is the weapon x sabretooth after he was upgraded once again , this is the sabretooth who always bested wolverine ever since wolverine #166 and defeated sinisters super soldier so its weapon x sabretooth without adamantium and healing factor vs ape beast

scenario #7 - weapon x beast without adamantium but with healing factor vs ape beast

scenario #8 weapon x sabretooth with adamantium and healing factor vs ape beast

scenario #9 - weapon x sabretooth without healing factor and adamantium vs lion beast

scenario # 10 - weapon x sabretooth with healing factor but without adamantium vs lion beast

scenario #11 - weapon x sabretooth with adamantium and healing factor vs feral beast the crazy one again who destroyed danger

scenario #12 - now this is the last sabretooth who was with the x men lets call him the x-men sabretooth so here we go this is the x-men sabretooth vs ape beast

scenario #13 - xmen sabretooth vs feral lion beast

Eternal Idol
Sabretooth ftw.

Mshinu
Sabes all day

valtiz
Originally posted by Mshinu
Sabes all day

aha... so you think the first sabretooth who got humiliated by mister sinister in pure strength who is just a class 10 is going to beat any form of beast? ape beast was giving a hell of a fight and even beating the death hunt sabretooth so how can you say his first incarnation can beat any beast form

Battlehammer
Originally posted by valtiz
aha... so you think the first sabretooth who got humiliated by mister sinister in pure strength who is just a class 10 is going to beat any form of beast? ape beast was giving a hell of a fight and even beating the death hunt sabretooth so how can you say his first incarnation can beat any beast form
Mister sinster would humiliate beast, and he not class ten, hand books are wrong my friend. Beast also is not class 10. Also beast has never beaten Sabre-tooth

also you have two many scenerios, man people are going to over look the thread, becuase no one wants to respond to 10 plus different scenarios. Then even if you have people respond, there going to respond vaguely or people will be talking about two seperate scenerios ect.

valtiz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Mister sinster would humiliate beast, and he not class ten, hand books are wrong my friend. Beast also is not class 10. Also beast has never beaten Sabre-tooth

also you have two many scenerios, man people are going to over look the thread, becuase no one wants to respond to 10 plus different scenarios. Then even if you have people respond, there going to respond vaguely or people will be talking about two seperate scenerios ect.

first of all beast is too agile for mister sinister in a hand 2 hand fight so if anything its sinister who will be humiliated most of all and it already happened in x-men vol 2 i dont remember the issue but beast was beating sinister

hand books are wrong? so how strong is sinister? please provide any evidence to your statement because if you dont have any other evidence about his strength then we will go by the handbook (you arent trying to suggest sinister is stronger then class 10 are you? because that would be a joke)

you are right beast is not class 10 he is beyond class 10 and its stated by almost any bio out there , he was able to rip open a sentinals head , steel wall and a steel tank when he fought dark beast he is above class 10

and yes beast was beating and humiliating sabretooth in the "redzone" twice , second time when beast defeats sabretooth is when the x-men are captured by omega red and beast free his legs and knocking out sabretooth with his feet only

if you dont want to read and reply to all the scenarios thats your choice

Mshinu

Yawn.

Beacuse he would.

You clearly have no idea what Sinister is capable off.

Wise up and try again.

valtiz
Originally posted by Mshinu

Beacuse he would.

wow.... what a great argument from your side you are so wise its amazing , i am talking about strength alone as you would notice if you read my post properly and in pure strength and hand 2 hand sinister gets destroyed as was already in x-men vol 2 when beast pummel him

Battlehammer
first of all beast is too agile for mister sinister in a hand 2 hand fight so if anything its sinister who will be humiliated most of all and it already happened in x-men vol 2 i dont remember the issue but beast was beating sinister

Go make a Beast vs Sinister thread.......and watch how everyone laughs at you.......it not even debatable, sinister would crush him.

hand books are wrong? so how strong is sinister? please provide any evidence to your statement because if you dont have any other evidence about his strength then we will go by the handbook (you arent trying to suggest sinister is stronger then class 10 are you? because that would be a joke)

I not going to waste my time on some one who clearly ignorant of the character. If it was to prove sabre-tooth strength, sure I would provide examples becuase he relevent to the thread. Go take a gander at sinster respect thread.

you are right beast is not class 10 he is beyond class 10 and its stated by almost any bio out there , he was able to rip open a sentinals head , steel wall and a steel tank when he fought dark beast he is above class 10
He not class 10 or above you are very mis informed. He for a time was granted class 70 strength, but that faded and lasted but an arc. He posses less then 5 ton strength even on pannel statements of his strength in astonishing x-men don't even place him in 2000 pound area. You are extremely misinformed.

and yes beast was beating and humiliating sabretooth in the "redzone" twice , second time when beast defeats sabretooth is when the x-men are captured by omega red and beast free his legs and knocking out sabretooth with his feet only

if you dont want to read and reply to all the scenarios thats your choice
Really what was the issue number, which I already am almost 100% certian your full of shit since you already lied about beast "beating" sabre-tooth when he kicked him in the faces. It was uncanny x-men number 7 and beast never "beat" sabre-tooth, you are full of it, I have the issue in front of me. He sucker kicked sabre-tooth in the face, sabre-tooth was fine and then got attack by judlee blinding him and then cyclopes blasted him through the wall.

Battlehammer
Whats even funnier is one of the events you brought up goes against your statement of beast being above class 10 or even at the level of class 10. Beast was unable to even get out of his chained locks in Uncanny X-men issue 7 unitill Maverick clicked the lock, and even then beast could only pull out the wires. Wolverine in a weaken state was able to destroy the shackles with his arms. Meaning Wolverine>>Beast in strength and it a known fact that Sabre-tooth is >>Wolverine in strength. So Sabre-tooth is >>>>>Beast in strength

Starscream M
Wolverine>>Beast lol. you never cease to amaze me.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol. you never cease to amaze me.
Why because Wolverine has shown in dirrect comparisons between the two to be stronger then Beast? He also has superior feats of strength. I mean how ridiculous of me to say Wolverine is stronger then beast. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Why because Wolverine has shown in dirrect comparisons between the two to be stronger then Beast? He also has superior feats of strength. I mean how ridiculous of me to say Wolverine is stronger then beast. roll eyes (sarcastic) oh yeah, how dumb of me...I forgot, Wolverine is capable of breaking UNBREAKABLE chains! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw, beast is stronger than wolverine. that's a fact.

Battlehammer

btw, beast is stronger than wolverine. that's a fact.
It not a fact though, not surprized you are so misinformed given the fact all your knowledge comes from the 90's cartoon and the shit you make up.

Wolverine has superior strength feats fact.

Wolverine was shown strong in direct comparisons Fact. Which I already provided the issue title and number.

Your delusions not facts.

Starscream M
It not a fact though, not surprized you are so misinformed given the fact all your knowledge comes from the 90's cartoon and the shit you make up.

Wolverine has superior strength feats fact.

Wolverine was shown strong in direct comparisons Fact. Which I alreayd provided the issue tittle and number.

Your delusions not facts. when beast underwent secondary mutations, his strength increased greatly

imo, he was already stronger than wolverine pre-mutation

I would put beast on par with Sabretooth strength...around CLass 15-25 or so

Battlehammer
when beast underwent secondary mutations, his strength increased greatly

imo, he was already stronger than wolverine pre-mutation

I would put beast on par with Sabretooth strength...around CLass 15-25 or so
Why do you always have to lie? I mean it down right annoying, to listen to you constantly lie and make things up. Dont you ever get tired of looking like a lieing idiot? It was never stated in a single comic that his secondary mutation increased his strength. The only things stated to have increased was that of his senses and ability to heal. He also theorized that his head grow bigger to protect his brain. He gained bigger claws and more animal like hands. That was the only thing ever shown or stated.

Prove it. The fact is Wolverine in dirrect comparision in Uncanny X-men issue 7 proved to be stronger. Another fact is wolverine posses better strength feat. You re stating utter crap does not make it so.

Here wolverien shattering shackles that beast could not. beast only got out after Maverick released part of the shackle and even then he was only able to ripp some of the wires with the strongets part of his body.
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2301/restraints2cl0.jpg

He not, nor does he have any feats to suggest this. You gotta stop with the talking out your ass, you just look like an idiot.

Beast strength was stated by danger at only being 1,100 pounds and this is current Beast.

Starscream M

Prove it. here's your evidence, you idiot

"After being critically wounded, Hank's body undergoes a secondary mutation, jumpstarted by Sage. The result is a more feline appearance equivalent to that of a big cat. His strength, speed, stamina, sturdiness, and senses increase further with this change." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_%28comics%29#Feline_physique

"Beast has superhuman strength, agility, endurance, and speed. In his human form, the Beast could lift c. 1 ton. His simian form could lift c. 10 tons. His feline form can lift at least 25 tons." http://www.comicvine.com/beast/29-1462/

now run away in embarrassment!

Battlehammer
here's your evidence, you idiot

"After being critically wounded, Hank's body undergoes a secondary mutation, jumpstarted by Sage. The result is a more feline appearance equivalent to that of a big cat. His strength, speed, stamina, sturdiness, and senses increase further with this change." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_%28comics%29#Feline_physique

"Beast has superhuman strength, agility, endurance, and speed. In his human form, the Beast could lift c. 1 ton. His simian form could lift c. 10 tons. His feline form can lift at least 25 tons." http://www.comicvine.com/beast/29-1462/

now run away in embarrassment!
hahahahaahahahahhahahaha the funniest part of this is that you actaully think this makes you win.

when did wiki and comicvine a sight that anyone can edit, become on pannel evidence?

god you utterly failed as usual. Please I am actaully laughing at how stupid you are. laughing

Oh god when I think you can't make your self look any more stupid you go out and prove me wrong.

Starscream M
hahahahaahahahahhahahaha the funniest part of this is that you actaully think this makes you win.

when did wiki and comicvine a sight that anyone can edit, become on pannel evidence?

god you utterly failed as usual. Please I am actaully laughing at how stupid you are. laughing

Oh god when I think you can't make your self look any more stupid you go out and prove me wrong. not anyone can edit comicvine

and two websites that say the same thing is pretty good evidence

you as usual have nothing better to say but to bash them...and the only reason is wiki banned your ass. so you're just bitter.

Battlehammer
also his senses arnt 20 times better as wiki as usual is wrong as it was with your entire post, it 10 times better then a normal human as stated in new x-men 124

Battlehammer
not anyone can edit comicvine

and two websites that say the same thing is pretty good evidence

you as usual have nothing better to say but to bash them...and the only reason is wiki banned your ass. so you're just bitter.
Yes as long as you belong, and were on it for a certian amoutn of time anyone can. Again it not official evidence, and is not backed by pannel evidence.

No it just means two sights are wrong. what a shocker.

No it because there wrong, go against on pannel evidence and is not evidence is a debate and neevr has been.

thanks for the utter fail though. You some how think two websights pritty much anyone can edit, now worth more then what has been shown on pannel? Not to mention wiki page did not even back you believe that beast is class 15.

Starscream M
Yes as long as you belong, and were on it for a certian amoutn of time anyone can. Again it not official evidence, and is not backed by pannel evidence.

No it just means two sights are wrong. what a shocker.

No it because there wrong, go against on pannel evidence and is not evidence is a debate and neevr has been.

thanks for the utter fail though. You some how think two websights pritty much anyone can edit, now worth more then what has been shown on pannel? Not to mention wiki page did not even back you believe that beast is class 15. wiki actually does back me up...it doesn't state what strength it is, just says its increased greatly

also, wiki and comicvine are most part pretty accurate

its laughable you think beast is class 1. go ahead, why dont you edit beast's wiki and enlighten us ignorant folks. they would change your edit in a second.

Battlehammer
wiki actually does back me up...it doesn't state what strength it is, just says its increased greatly

also, wiki and comicvine are most part pretty accurate

its laughable you think beast is class 1. go ahead, why dont you edit beast's wiki and enlighten us ignorant folks. they would change your edit in a second.
No it doesent, it says it increased from being slightly better then a human. That far shide from being class 15 dipshit. And I already provided comic evidences that show how inaccurate it was. 20 times better then a human? yet on pannel it was stated as 10? yea that real accurate.

No it not, it just stated beast is at least 25 tons and yet not a single on pannel evidences supports this.

I dont really give a shit what wiki thinks. It wrong, I proved it wrong. I love how I am using comic evdiences to rpove my points, while you ignore this and instead post web sights that arnt official in the least and that anyone can edit them........

On pannel evdience>>>>>Hand books>>>>>>wiki and comivine

Starscream M

On pannel evdience>>>>>Hand books>>>>>>wiki and comivine battlehammer's biased opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

also, you NEVER showed beast is less than CL25.

Beast has few feats because he's not a fighter...and he prefers to use his agility over his strength anyways.

Battlehammer
battlehammer's biased opinion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

also, you NEVER showed beast is less than CL25.

Beast has few feats because he's not a fighter...and he prefers to use his agility over his strength anyways.
Yea I am the biased one right? Yet I am the one providing comic book evidence roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes I did, He was unable to break out of restraints that wolveirne shatter.........He also has zero feats to say he that strong.

You can't assume some ones that strong when there zero comic book evidences to supports this. Your basing your entire arguement off bias oppininion not facts. I find it funny you call me bias and yet I am the one providing evdiences and basing my opinion on onpannel evdience, while your opinion is based off a friggin web sight? Do you know how ****ign stupid you look? ur dumbass troll.

Starscream M
gee, I wonder why wiki banned your ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
gee, I wonder why wiki banned your ass. roll eyes (sarcastic)
because you loses at every turn, now you try to attack my crediability, by saying wiki banned me yea awesome debating champ.

Lets see I already provided evidence that wiki was wrong.

I already provided evidences of wolverine showing to be stronger then beast.

what have you brought forth oh yes two web sights....both of which are not official, arnt as good as hand books let a lone on pannel evidence and wait for it I prove both of them wrong.

so please come fail again

Starscream M
because you loses at every turn, now you try to attack my crediability, by saying wiki banned me yea awesome debating champ.

Lets see I already provided evidence that wiki was wrong.

I already provided evidences of wolverine showing to be stronger then beast.

what have you brought forth oh yes two web sights....both of which are not official, arnt as good as hand books let a lone on pannel evidence and wait for it I prove both of them wrong.

so please come fail again how strong is living tribunal? how class 1 too?

I dont remember him having any strength feats either. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
how strong is living tribunal? how class 1 too?

I dont remember him having any strength feats either. roll eyes (sarcastic)
he one shotted the hulk........ he has plenty of strength feats.

Beast has never been stated or shown to posses on pannel class 10 or even close to it strength. He also shown to be weaker then Wolverine. Oh so u guess wolverine class 10 plus now to right?
yoru arguement is absurd and simply stupid though not unexpected from your self.

gotta love the red herrings.

Starscream M
He also shown to be weaker then Wolverine. yeah, thats why he was beating wolverine in their last fight right (when beast lost his mind and bit wolverine) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
yeah, thats why he was beating wolverine in their last fight right (when beast lost his mind and bit wolverine) roll eyes (sarcastic)
Oh man you are one ignorant idiot. Wolverine had the mind of a 6 year old girl and Beast had the mind of an actaul beast. The event also happen off pannel.

god your an idiot, even when you try and act clever you still come off looking stupid.

valtiz
its time to shut that fanboy up

it was never stated how strong were those chains holding beast but you know sometimes in comics the writer show something that we call PIS, i am not going to bash wolverine because he is a great character but instead i will show you that you are wrong

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/8404/xmenunlimited1044ir5.jpg

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/8787/xmenunlimited1046dq0.jpg

here you can see beast busting out and riping a huge metal tank and he didnt even have a leverage to do it he was squeezed and he tore the thing all out

and guess what? here is beast ripping in shreds steel chains that were holding his arms.. i guess he can rip chains

http://www.comicvine.com/beast/29-1462/earth-616-beast/108-27/beast_01/105-784914/?offset=153

ohh looky here we even got beast punching the blood out of sabretooth hehe

http://www.comicvine.com/beast/29-1462/earth-616-beast/108-27/sabretoothredzonep38iw1/105-784853/?offset=153

beast is hitting bishop into the wall causing bishop to crack the wall

http://www.comicvine.com/beast/29-1462/earth-616-beast/108-27/prv1798_pg8/105-666638/?offset=209

taking down a huge golem who weights 2 tons

http://www.comicvine.com/beast/29-1462/earth-616-beast/108-27/beast_06/105-658790/?offset=208

breaks and tears a robot with his bare hands

http://www.comicvine.com/beast/29-1462/earth-616-beast/108-27/beast__21_/105-641117/?offset=221

breaks out of huge steel gate and breaking the wall with it

http://www.comicvine.com/beast/29-1462/earth-616-beast/108-27/beast_00/105-640114/?offset=221

valtiz
now unless you provide any wolverine strength feats that supress those i posted from beast you better shut up for good

Eternal Idol
For feck's sake.... Let's keep it simple, gentlemen.

Sabretooth > Beast

Tha C-Master
Starscream and Battlehammer should get married stick out tongue.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
now unless you provide any wolverine strength feats that supress those i posted from beast you better shut up for good
what is this amateur hour, I got star scream posting webs sights and now I got you posting whole bunch of feats 90% of them as far cry from impressive and yet you think that some how going to shut me up lol.

laughing

valtiz
non of the feats you posted suppress the feat where beast is trapped inside a tank his arms and everything shoulders is trapped in it and he rips it open , wolverine only ripping chains in no where near because he got leverage to rip it but beast was actually squeezed inside a tank didnt have any leverage and he still rips it open so you cant suppress that feat means you still need to prove something

Battlehammer
non of the feats you posted suppress the feat where beast is trapped inside a tank his arms and everything shoulders is trapped in it and he rips it open , wolverine only ripping chains in no where near because he got leverage to rip it but beast was actually squeezed inside a tank didnt have any leverage and he still rips it open so you cant suppress that feat means you still need to prove something
Your delusional. Almost every feat I posted surpasses that one. He was not pinned down, he could move his arms inside the tank, there was plenty of room. The Metal as well was far from thick, you are vastly over playing that feat. Your other feats were laughable and msot if not all the feats I posted crushed your "feats".

That feat I posted to match the tank one, not only is that metal thicker that wolverine broke through, beast himself was unable to break out of the same shackles and wait for it wolverine was extremely weaken during the feat he had just fought omega red for 18 hours and was drugged.

so please dont make me laugh.

Starscream M
Your delusional. Almost every feat I posted surpasses that one. He was not pinned down, he could move his arms inside the tank, there was plenty of room. The Metal as well was far from thick, you are vastly over playing that feat. Your other feats were laughable and msot if not all the feats I posted crushed your "feats".

you're ridiculous

beast inside the tank takes far more strength than breaking chains

put your arms to your hips and push out...that's far harder than pulling forward

Battlehammer
you're ridiculous

beast inside the tank takes far more strength than breaking chains

put your arms to your hips and push out...that's far harder than pulling forward
no you are mister websights are better then on pannel evdience.

Not at all, first of there not chains, shackles. Beats himself could not break out of the shackles what dont you get?

Except beast arms arnt on his hips, that barrel is huge. His arms arnt pinned down, the tank is simply over his should, which is quite obvious from the scanns.

Starscream M
no you are mister websights are better then on pannel evdience.

Not at all, first of there not chains, shackles. Beats himself could not break out of the shackles what dont you get?

Except beast arms arnt on his hips, that barrel is huge. His arms arnt pinned down, the tank is simply over his should, which is quite obvious from the scanns. look at the lower right corner, the barrel is tiny, it traps beasts body barely in it, his arms have to be locked by his side. there's no room to manuever.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/8404/xmenunlimited1044ir5.jpg

Battlehammer
dude there not pinned. That barrel is massive he clearly had room to move his arms, which is even evident by the way he shown to get out, which is by pushing out with both his hands as seen in the next pannel.

Starscream M
That barrel is massive any smaller and it would be impossible for beast to even fit

Battlehammer
any smaller and it would be impossible for beast to even fit
your wrong, Beast clearly had room to move his arms. Even evdient by the way he got out, he pushed his arms out ward, if what you were sayign was true which is aint the scan of him getting out would look much different.

again that feats in no way superior to the feat I presented.

Battlehammer
also edit the scan, are you kidding me did you really ahve to screw up the thread?

Starscream M
also edit the scan, are you kidding me did you really ahve to screw up the thread? my bad, I didn't realize the scan would be so big

I can't edit anymore since the time limit passed

Battlehammer
it all good, I hate when that happens, the worst is when it says you can edit, but by the time you click post you cant anymore so the edits dont work.

valtiz
in order to get out of that tank beast had to rip it open with his arms frim the side of his body and out its far harder then just push your arms down and use the weights and the gravity force to brake it , wolverine was traped with those chains and pushed them down which together with gravity wasnt as hard as for beast to rip an entire tank in half and push his arms against the gravity thats why this feat of beast ripping out a whole tank >>> any feat wolverine did

Battlehammer
in order to get out of that tank beast had to rip it open with his arms frim the side of his body and out its far harder then just push your arms down and use the weights and the gravity force to brake it , wolverine was traped with those chains and pushed them down which together with gravity wasnt as hard as for beast to rip an entire tank in half and push his arms against the gravity thats why this feat of beast ripping out a whole tank >>> any feat wolverine did
Not true at all. For starters the tank is not even thick. He had plenty of room to maneuver his arms which is quite evident by how he is shown getting out. He also struck the tank to get out, one can generate vastly more force with strikes then there strength allows. For example boxer may only be able to lift 200 pounds, but he can strike with the force of 1000.

So actaully your quite off base, not to mention that wolverine arm were completely pulled out to his sides, which would take away from any leverage that he would have, as shown through out the issue. He literally had to uses purely his arm strength to break out.

Oh and here's the kicker how can Beast tank feat be superior to Wolverines feat when in fact beast him self was unable to break loses from the same shackles? like I said yoru delusional.

and I utterly stomp every feat you posted.

valtiz
Not true at all. For starters the tank is not even thick. He had plenty of room to maneuver his arms which is quite evident by how he is shown getting out. He also struck the tank to get out, one can generate vastly more force with strikes then there strength allows. For example boxer may only be able to lift 200 pounds, but he can strike with the force of 1000.

So actaully your quite off base, not to mention that wolverine arm were completely pulled out to his sides, which would take away from any leverage that he would have, as shown through out the issue. He literally had to uses purely his arm strength to break out.

Oh and here's the kicker how can Beast tank feat be superior to Wolverines feat when in fact beast him self was unable to break loses from the same shackles? like I said yoru delusional.

and I utterly stomp every feat you posted.

now you grasp on straws first of all beast didnt break the tank with strikes you are a lier stop lying when ever you have to, beast tore that tank with his arms from the sides of his body which is much much harder then anything wolverine did

the tank was very thick as we can see its a huge tank , you clearly can see beast was traped and couldnt move but the tank was huge and tick (unless you need some glasses if you cant see that) and he still manage to rip all that tank open , wolverine on the other hand only had to pull the chains down in thegravity force direction which is much much easier

you keep mentioning the chains that held beast first of all it was his arms and his neck in chains but that wasa total PIS why? because i posted other scans of beast riping and breaking chains, and ripping a whole gate wi the wall and not to mention he tears the tank all open so that 1 feat where he cant break the chains is PIS , the same PIS that wolverine has when lets say recently gorila man was pinning him down tothe ground and wolverine couldnt do anything or when he was traped under that statue head... beast on theother hand was overpowering gorila man 3and was holding him to the point gorila man wasnt able to break free so if we use your logic then gorila man was able to pin wolverine down, beast was able to hold gorila man = beast >>> wolverine big grin

StiltmanFTW
yeah, thats why he was beating wolverine in their last fight right (when beast lost his mind and bit wolverine) roll eyes (sarcastic)

They both got mindfcked by Nova.

Beast was nothing but a vicious animal and Logan was regressed to a child.

And you know what? Howlett still won that fight.

lulz@ using Beast vs. Sabes scan as a strength feat...

Battlehammer

valtiz

Battlehammer

StiltmanFTW
(...) and again beast feat ripping out the tank >>>> wolverine strength feats but since you are a fanboy you will never admit it and you will keep lying more and more

Lol. No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.