Odin , Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
that comic was bull to me, i mean odin is a Galaxy butster, zeus and vishnu are stated as equals to him, and yet a COMBINED blast from all them was only powerful enough to slightly "Shake" a planet?

and galactus is greater than celestials and he was phased by blast from thanos, why cant a celestial be phased by a blast from three people more powerful than thanos?

explain

galactusischere
Galactus is not more powerful than Arishem..
atleast the Galactus that was in that comic.
One celestial would stomp all of the skyfathers

iceman24567
Odin is below beings like Celestials face facts. Celestials stomp. Spite. Close

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin is below beings like Celestials face facts. Celestials stomp. Spite. Close its not a fight im just asking why was it that 3 skyfathers combined power levels was only strong enough to shake a planet. i know celestials would curbstomp im just asking, thor was able to crack celesial armor before, 3 sky fatherse couldnt even get him to flinch?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its not a fight im just asking why was it that 3 skyfathers combined power levels was only strong enough to shake a planet

It happens in comics, you never know.
Galactus and Sphinx's fight didn't shake earth either, yet Galactus destroyed galaxies as side effects of hes battle with FP Tyrant.

Kris Blaze
It depends on the how the writer describes the fight.

I agree that Odin++ could have fared better, but they can in no way win.

lawest9
that comic was bull to me, i mean odin is a Galaxy butster, zeus and vishnu are stated as equals to him, and yet a COMBINED blast from all them was only powerful enough to slightly "Shake" a planet?

and galactus is greater than celestials and he was phased by blast from thanos, why cant a celestial be phased by a blast from three people more powerful than thanos?

explain I read that story when it first came out in 1980, nearly 30 years ago, and I totally agree with you.

A weakened Galactus was once ran off from a energy raining from Thor himself, let along Odin, and I personally consider the writing of that saga to be one of comics biggest PIS.

Marvel went totally out of their way to degrade the power levels where Odin and the earth based Gods were concerned!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by lawest9
I read that story when it first came out in 1980, nearly 30 years ago, and I totally agree with you.

A weakened Galactus was once ran off from a energy raining from Thor himself, let along Odin, and I personally consider the writing of that saga to be one of comics biggest PIS.

Marvel went totally out of their way to degrade the power levels where Odin and the earth based Gods were concerned!
Because Marvel space is ridiculously more powerful than Marvel Earth.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It depends on the how the writer describes the fight.

I agree that Odin++ could have fared better, but they can in no way win. i know they cant win but thor has broke celestial armor odin zeus and vishnu should of atleast broke his amore

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Because Marvel space is ridiculously more powerful than Marvel Earth. but dont make them seem less powerful then they are, even tho they cant fight celestials and win

lawest9
but dont make them seem less powerful then they are, even tho they cant fight celestials and win Agree again, but Odin and Co. should have been able to inflict much more damage than they did, even Thor did better in that fight than the Odin/destroyer/asgardians being performed!

rotiart
Looks like we need a questions forum... But I agree the conic in general was bull...

And I say that the explanation is differing writers and editors hanging the relative power levels of characters throughout the ears as more stories and details of the characters are provided

guy222
How was the comic in question

Blanket
Bran Rabn Narb Barn Ranb B-nar B-ran Banr R-nab R-ban N-rab N-bar, and probably some more

Isn't that totally irrelevant, like this thread to this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.