Ra's Al Ghul vs Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Battle of prep. Who is the better tactician?

Omega Vision
I want to say R'as Al Ghul because he's one of my favorite villains but honestly for all his years of planning he's done next to nothing. He's almost as bad as Vandal Savage.
Red Skull tends to be just a little more impressive and actually gets results, of course then he doesn't have to deal with a guy like Batman.

shiv
Raz.

JakeTheBank
Ra's

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I want to say R'as Al Ghul because he's one of my favorite villains but honestly for all his years of planning he's done next to nothing. He's almost as bad as Vandal Savage.
Red Skull tends to be just a little more impressive and actually gets results, of course then he doesn't have to deal with a guy like Batman.

Vandal Savage has actually done shit. Almost all villains have done nothing. What has Red Skull done?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Vandal Savage has actually done shit. Almost all villains have done nothing. What has Red Skull done?
Vandal Savage was an adviser to both Hitler and Napoleon, and yet it never occurred to him to tell Hitler about how invading Russia without winter clothes is a really bad idea.
What I'm saying isn't that Savage or R'as aren't awesome villains, just that for all the time they've had to plan they should be a bit more effective. I mean Vandal Savage should be the most dangerous and feared villain on Earth, but he's not. Now he's just wandering the Earth as Cain.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Vandal Savage was an adviser to both Hitler and Napoleon, and yet it never occurred to him to tell Hitler about how invading Russia without winter clothes is a really bad idea.
What I'm saying isn't that Savage or R'as aren't awesome villains, just that for all the time they've had to plan they should be a bit more effective. I mean Vandal Savage should be the most dangerous and feared villain on Earth, but he's not. Now he's just wandering the Earth as Cain.

Check out Vandal's respect thread. He's one of the most respected villains in comics, IMO. Sure has hasn't conquered earth, but the same could be said about Apoc, Darkseid, Brainaic, Red Skull, ALL the geniuses in comics, etc... You can make a case for all of them.

vansonbee
Red Skull as Captain America /thread

http://i45.tinypic.com/r950xu.jpg

BruceSkywalker
neither, all their constant planning and yet they have rarely beaten nemesises

Deadline

Um become a universal threat several times.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Deadline
Um become a universal threat several times.

By gaining the cosmic cube, right?

Survivor19
Correct. And how many times did Ra gained a cosmic cube or something alike?

Prep-Man
There is no CC in the DCU. This is more of a tactical battle. Not who can get the more powerful weapon.

Lord Feron
There is no CC in the DCU. This is more of a tactical battle. Not who can get the more powerful weapon.

Thought this was a battleof prep...

redhotrash
Well if you believe Ra's self hype, hes taken down empires in the past, no?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Thought this was a battleof prep...

If he were to fight in the DCU or a neutral universe, there would be no CC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.