Actors/Actresses who've already been in a movie together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
For example, when people think Patrick Wilson and Jackie Earle Haley in a movie together, they probably think "Watchmen" (2009). But some of you may not know that they've ALREADY been in a movie together in 2004's "Little Children."

Another example - when people think Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel, they probably think of this year's "500 Days of Summer". But did you know that they've already acted together in 2001's "Manic"?

Can you think of any more of these?

That ACDC Chick
are you talking just actors and actresses being in the same movies or two actors/two actresses being in the same movies?

SnakeEyes
I'm talking about a pair of actors OR actresses (any combination ie actor/actor, actor/actress, actress/actress, etc.) that are commonly associated with a certain film, but that have already been in another, potentially lesser-known movie together.

Like, when I saw Manic, I did a double-take because I saw Zooey Deschanel in it alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt and I said to myself "whoa, I didn't know she was in this, I thought 500 Days of Summer was their first movie together!" I thought it was interesting and I thought that there are probably other pairs/combinations of actors/actresses that have appeared together before their more well-known appearance.

Does that make sense?

Another example - when people think of DeNiro and Pacino onscreen together they may think of "Heat" or "Righteous Kill," but some more casual moviegoers may not know that they've already starred together in "The Godfather Pt. II" (although they didn't necessarily share the screen).

Mairuzu
Christian bale and heath ledger.

"I'm not there"

jinXed by JaNx
Hanks and Ryan

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Christian bale and heath ledger.

"I'm not there"

Good one! Forgot about that one.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Hanks and Ryan

Care to elaborate? lol

That ACDC Chick
Mel Brooks and Dom Deluise: Silent Movie, History of the World part 1, Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Dexter Fletcher and Jason Flemyng: Below, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Stardust

Quincy
The entire Apatow crew in every Apatow movie

WickedDynamite
Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman together in Million Dollar Baby and Unforgetable.

Also, couples will be Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman in Days of Thunder, Far and Away, and Eyes Wide Shut.

Then there is Laurel and Hardy stick out tongue

Myth
Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry.

X-men trilogy and Swordfish.

Darth Vicious
Nic Cage/Eva Mendez: Ghost Rider/Bad Lieutenant.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman together in Million Dollar Baby and Unforgetable.

Unforgiven...

WickedDynamite
Yeah that one too! stick out tongue

The_usher
The only such pair i remember is Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman...

Kovacs86
John Travolta and Bruce Willis were both in Look Who's Talking before Pulp Fiction.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Good one! Forgot about that one.

Care to elaborate? lol

uuuh...Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan

Sleepless in Seattle
Youve got Mail
Joe Vs the Volcano

jaden101
There was supposedly some 40+ people that were in Goodfellas that ended up in the Sopranos.

MildPossession
Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci have been in about five films together, and they are married in real life.

movieshe
Don't forget Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.