Wolverine and Sebastian Shaw vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No BFR. No flight for Wonder Woman.

carver9
Wonder woman, bfr both

TheKahn
WW takes a majority. Jesus, just look at some of her feats in the respect thread blink

She's essentially Superman with boobs.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder woman, bfr both learn to read.

carver9
Team win without bfring.

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
learn to read.

LOL, I was on the phone, didnt see it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by TheKahn
WW takes a majority. Jesus, just look at some of her feats in the respect thread blink

She's essentially Superman with boobs. not really.

she's much less powerful overall. her archnemesis is the friggin cheetah fer crying out loud.

Konton
Diana is leagues faster than both of them combined.
She lassos the two for the quick easy win 10/10.

I'm betting the tiara could cut through adamantium too...

Konton
her archnemesis is the friggin cheetah fer crying out loud.

No.

And even if that WERE true, Cheetah is a near light speedster with magical claws. Cheetah would also beat Logan 10/10.

Zeuodin
not really.

she's much less powerful overall. her archnemesis is the friggin cheetah fer crying out loud.
No. Cheetah would kill Wolverine and Shaw without much trouble. So trying to use cheetah as a low for wonder woman is dumb. Secondly, Wonder Woman's arch enemy has been Ares for 20 years. Her second closest arch enemy is Circe. Both of whom would destroy wolverine and shaw.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Zeuodin
No. Cheetah would kill Wolverine and Shaw without much trouble. So trying to use cheetah as a low for wonder woman is dumb. Secondly, Wonder Woman's arch enemy has been Ares for 20 years. Her second closest arch enemy is Circe. Both of whom would destroy wolverine and shaw. ares is somehow logan could decapitate, so there's nothing impressive about that being her archnemesis.

circe would pwn logan however.

carver9
Originally posted by Konton
Diana is leagues faster than both of them combined.
She lassos the two for the quick easy win 10/10.

I'm betting the tiara could cut through adamantium too...

I agree with this.

TheKahn
not really.

Just look on the first page...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495714.html

And if you don't want to take my word for it, take the Spectre's
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/01/1228243_901x1428.jpg

carver9
ares is somehow logan could decapitate, so there's nothing impressive about that being her archnemesis.

Ares would murder wolverine.

Zeuodin
ares is somehow logan could decapitate, so there's nothing impressive about that being her archnemesis.

circe would pwn logan however. I guess you didn't pay attention. Ares isn't dead. Gail Simone was setting up the next story. Also, Ares was killed with a magical ax. And since when is Wolverine as strong and fast as Diana to get the drop on Ares? He's not. Ok. now.

Kris Blaze

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Are you claiming that Wolverine would kill DC Ares?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
LMFAO!!!!!!!

Are you claiming that Wolverine would kill DC Ares? no, certainly not would.

but wolverine possesses the tools and skillset to potentially kill ares...at least temporarily.

Kris Blaze
no, certainly not would.

but wolverine possesses the tools and skillset to potentially kill ares...at least temporarily.

Is Odin next in line?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Is Odin next in line?

No, Shazam.

Konton
No, Shazam.

Nah, depowered Tyrant.

Battlehammer
Luke Skywalker.......

-Pr-
Wonder Woman ANNIHILATES both of them.

StiltmanFTW
How does she beat Shaw? Lasso?

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How does she beat Shaw? Lasso?

yup. i'm not sure she couldn't overload him either.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-

Has he ever been overloaded?

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Has he ever been overloaded?

that's what i've been trying to remember. for some reason i think he was, but i can't seem to recall it...

TheKahn

If certain members of the X-men can overload Shaw (Storm or Cyclops iirc...could be wrong on which one) I think someone who has broken Superman's bones with her punches can do it. Not to mention the lasso and tiara.

Battlehammer
that's what i've been trying to remember. for some reason i think he was, but i can't seem to recall it...
I am with you I feel like he has, but I can't remember either.

Battlehammer
If certain members of the X-men can overload Shaw (Storm or Cyclops iirc...could be wrong on which one) I think someone who has broken Superman's bones with her punches can do it. Not to mention the lasso and tiara.
oh shit I think you just reminded me. storm did it was lightning I believe, but that was due to him not being able to absorb it I believe due to the type of energy given off for some reason.

StiltmanFTW

Raoul would know if Cyke did that stick out tongue

Didn't Storm freeze him? That's not overloading. I might have just confused that incident with the one in the animated series, though. What issue was that?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
oh shit I think you just reminded me. storm did it was lightning I believe, but that was due to him not being able to absorb it I believe due to the type of energy given off for some reason.

Ah, lightning... did that happen during their first encounter?

Doctor-Alvis
Just look on the first page...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495714.html

And if you don't want to take my word for it, take the Spectre's
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/01/1228243_901x1428.jpg
Spectre has a big ass.

redhotrash
Wonder Woman could snap Shaw's neck or pull his limbs off his body, she has many options aside from just overloading him.

carver9
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wonder Woman could snap Shaw's neck or pull his limbs off his body, she has many options aside from just overloading him.

No, shes not snapping shaws neck. Her doing anything physical to him is the wrong thing to do.

Lord Feron
IMO WW could just hold her hand over Shaw's face and fly just high enough that Logan can't reach her and suffocate him.

Then Throw the lasso over Logan or just knock him out with good ol fashion beat down.

Badabing
learn to read. You edited after he posted. no expression

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.