Hunger vs Mandrakk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
Hunger vs Mandrakk

galactusischere
Mandrakk stomps.

bbrem123
dont they do the same thing?

xJLxKing
Not on the same level.

Colossus-Big C
Hunger feeds off of energy, the same way he absorbed the whole 616 universe. how do you beat something like this?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hunger feeds off of energy, the same way he absorbed the whole 616 universe. how do you beat something like this?
And that's threatening to Mandrakk? It's almost a joke

Prep-Man
What level is Hunger on? I want to see if I can pair him up with someone.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by xJLxKing
And that's threatening to Mandrakk? It's almost a joke how does he hurt him? any blast would just make hunger more powerful

xJLxKing
how does he hurt him? any blast would just make hunger more powerful
So I guess, Mxy<Hunger? Or Presence<Hunger, right?

Batman-Prime
So I guess, Mxy<Hunger? Or Presence<Hunger, right?

They will never learn stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
So I guess, Mxy<Hunger? Or Presence<Hunger, right? no. mxy reality warps hunger feeds off energy he doesnt feed off of reality warping.

thats the concept of hunger tho he aborbes energy and is completley immune to it. any universe busting attack just boost his power

galactusischere
how does he hurt him? any blast would just make hunger more powerful

Mandrakk was eating...THE PRESENCE who is DC's supreme being...
Mandrakk was LT level.
Hunger IMO wouldn't even be able to take Eternity.

bbrem123
Originally posted by galactusischere
Mandrakk was eating...THE PRESENCE who is DC's supreme being...
Mandrakk was LT level.
Hunger IMO wouldn't even be able to take Eternity.

he was absorbing everything that eternity was...how is he no match for him?

galactusischere
Originally posted by bbrem123

He did not absorb Eternity. He hadn't even started to actually do anything. Etermity didn't even try to defend himself. Big E would kick Hunger's ass.

vansonbee
He did not absorb Eternity. He hadn't even started to actually do anything. Etermity didn't even try to defend himself. Big E would kick Hunger's ass. Right, he didn't absorb 616 Eternityyet, so maybe or maybe not he can defend himself.

Another plus, was that Hunger needed access to 616, and Big G was that plot device that allow him to come over.

xJLxKing
Eternity=1 universe
DCU=Everything in DCU including presence, mxy, or any other character. I mean, that's if you believe the story.

galactusischere
Originally posted by vansonbee
Right, he didn't absorb 616 Eternityyet, so maybe or maybe not he can defend himself.

Another plus, was that Hunger needed access to 616, and Big G was that plot device that allow him to come over.

Hunger did nothing more than beat a hungry Galactus.

Omega Vision
Mandrakk is what the Hunger wants to be when he grows up. He was doing what Hunger was doing on both a multiversal and meta-textual level.

SoulDevourer
Big E would kick Hunger's ass. lol...all thos other universes (=Eternities) wich he eat...how come the Eternities dint defend themselve then?

also how do u know it was hungry galactus? for all we know little G (big grin) fired his best blast @ hunger & hunger just eat it like the rest

SoulDevourer
Mandrakk was eating...THE PRESENCE who is DC's supreme being... um so in the end your putting Mandrak > Primal Monitor to? confused

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
lol...all thos other universes (=Eternities) wich he eat...how come the Eternities dint defend themselve then?

also how do u know it was hungry galactus? for all we know little G (big grin) fired his best blast @ hunger & hunger just eat it like the rest

He said other dimensions. not universes. Plus 616>other realities as mr. masters said 616 Eternity is the base and foundation of the multi-verse(so basically multi-eternity).

Thanos said to Galactus that he seems well-fed PRIOR TO BLASTING HIM HALF A PLANET AWAY. big g also said that he had deplted pressious energies.
havent u heard of little thing called "overload"? stick out tongue

galactusischere
um so in the end your putting Mandrak > Primal Monitor to? confused
no.
PM>Presence/GEB>Mandrakk/CA Supes

Omega Vision
um so in the end your putting Mandrak > Primal Monitor to? confused
Please understand this:
One interpretation:
PM>CA Supes>Mandrakk>Presence
Alt Interpretation:
PM=Presence>CA Supes>Mandrakk

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Please understand this:
One interpretation:
PM>CA Supes>Mandrakk>Presence
Alt Interpretation:
PM=Presence>CA Supes>Mandrakk plz understand this:

one interpetation: stupid
alt interpetation: shoud be the One interpetation ^^

SoulDevourer
He said other dimensions. not universes. same thing no expression

doing wut, pushin some buttons? big grin
its not like he use up all his energy blastin @ Thanos forcefeild (or did he erm)

wut

Omega Vision
plz understand this:

one interpetation: stupid
alt interpetation: shoud be the One interpetation ^^
If you read Final Crisis you'd realize that your narrow view of things is exactly what Mandrakk symbolized for Grant Morrison. Both interpretations are valid and in fact the first one holds more weight seeing as the PM is outside of the Presence's Creation and regards the Presence's Creation in a similar way that we would regard a comic book.

SoulDevourer
If you read Final Crisis you'd realize that your narrow view of things is exactly what Mandrakk symbolized for Grant Morrison. Both interpretations are valid and in fact the first one holds more weight seeing as the PM is outside of the Presence's Creation and regards the Presence's Creation in a similar way that we would regard a comic book. lol, Presence also outside his creation. hes suppose to be = Marvels OAA (ie. the staff & writers & all dat)

and fyi Mandrak wuz inside teh creation (yup he wuz on the panels, inside teh comics & all that. no rilly :d)

if PM > PResence then PM IS the (real) presence

(kinda like Man o Miracles is real god of Image)

xJLxKing
Soul Devourer you haven't read DCU enough, or at all to say that PM=Presence.

PM CAN'T BE PRESENCE. Why?
Here is why.
There are 3 thoery that I know that shows who is the creator of DCU.
-Source
-Presence
-Superman as shown in FC(only hinted)

If you accept that The Presence Created DCU as shown in Spectre Vol 3 where he meets the the presence, the presence explains to him that he created DCU and everything is him. He even eats Michael to "satisfy" his hunger.

HOWEVER, the Primal Monitor NEVER CREATED DCU, it only grows inside him. He noticed it and classified it as a germ. He sent a probe to discover it.

So in no way is PM=Presence if Presence= the creator. GET IT??

Colossus-Big C
Eternity=1 universe
DCU=Everything in DCU including presence, mxy, or any other character. I mean, that's if you believe the story. im pretty sure the dcu universe is made of a whole bunch of universe's each having there own version of every character just like marvel stick out tongue

xJLxKing
im pretty sure the dcu universe is made of a whole bunch of universe's each having there own version of every character just like marvel stick out tongue
Well they, but DCU as a whole is all the dimensions, all the characters, all universe,...etc except for monitors and PM

SoulDevourer
yo x i kno what your sayin, but IM sayin THAT DONT MAKE NO ****IN SENSE

if PM outside DCU then wich company print the comics where hes mention? basicly your sayin the fight between Supe & Mandrak aint DC comics, (TBH i dint check) so in toher word your sayin theres a bigger company (and DC comics only a part of it), so WHATS ITS NAME?

Colossus-Big C
He said other dimensions. not universes. Plus 616>other realities as mr. masters said 616 Eternity is the base and foundation of the multi-verse(so basically multi-eternity).

Thanos said to Galactus that he seems well-fed PRIOR TO BLASTING HIM HALF A PLANET AWAY. big g also said that he had deplted pressious energies.
havent u heard of little thing called "overload"? stick out tongue
no. hunger goes universe to universe eating them, even a fully fed galactus blasting him would only feed him as he east power.(he cannot be overloaded).

xJLxKing
yo x i kno what your sayin, but IM sayin THAT DONT MAKE NO ****IN SENSE

if PM outside DCU then wich company print the comics where hes mention? basicly your sayin the fight between Supe & Mandrak aint DC comics, (TBH i dint check) so in toher word your sayin theres a bigger company (and DC comics only a part of it), so WHATS ITS NAME?
WB, or is it TW?

Any ways, the fight between Superman and Mandrakk was about the concept of ultimate good and ultimate evil. Those Supermen that the monitor helped recruited where their just for kicks. Each one of those Superman represent something about the ultimate good. They all have a part to play to defeat Mandrakk.

As far as the making sense out of it, my advice is DON'T. Ignore the doesn't make sense. That's how it is. It was established that the only defense against Mandrakk was the ultimate good. This turned out to be SuperMEN+CA and a few other stuff. This was the Presence "natural defense against Mandrakk'

kgkg
Mandrakk

bbrem123
they would just eat off of each other for eternity... stalemate

Omega Vision
they would just eat off of each other for eternity... stalemate
Nah, Mandrakk would eat Hunger's story...which sucks.

bbrem123
hunger even knew about the read of the comic book didnt he?...i forget

bbrem123
im pretty sure he threatens us too

galactusischere
no. hunger goes universe to universe eating them, even a fully fed galactus blasting him would only feed him as he east power.(he cannot be overloaded).

There is no "fully fed" big G.
Even if there is a fully fed Galactus should annihlate Hunger along with big E, I, and big D.

bbrem123
where are u getting this from?

in no way can you assume that they can beat him...galactus was nothing to him...and im sure the rest are too

galactusischere
where are u getting this from?

in no way can you assume that they can beat him...galactus was nothing to him...and im sure the rest are too
Unlike Hunger who was going to "eat" the universe(which big E wouldn't allow) Galactus was eating more when he went out of character.

bbrem123
Hunger is a reality eater...galactus is a planet eater...big difference...im sorry man but he would have had no problem eating 616 if it were not for thanos

galactusischere
Hunger is a reality eater...galactus is a planet eater...big difference...im sorry man but he would have had no problem eating 616 if it were not for thanos

*Cough cough Black Celestial arc cough cough*

Colossus-Big C
Galactus at full power would have to eat every living being in the 616 reality.

hunger does that every time he is hungry and has ate countless realities

hunger>>>>>>galactus

vansonbee
Galactus at full power would have to eat every living being in the 616 reality.

hunger does that every time he is hungry and has ate countless realities

hunger>>>>>>galactus Hunger > Galactus by?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hunger > Galactus by? i just explained mad

galactus eats planets that support life
Hunger eats whole realities that support life

Universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Planet

bbrem123
he referenced the IG as cookies

galactusischere
i just explained mad

galactus eats planets that support life
Hunger eats whole realities that support life

Universe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Planet

Galactus was going to eat the omniverse. If that was a "FP" Galactus, he would stomp Hunger along with big I, big E, and big D and maybe even Abraxas.

comicfan11
Mandraak

Colossus-Big C
Galactus was going to eat the omniverse. If that was a "FP" Galactus, he would stomp Hunger along with big I, big E, and big D and maybe even Abraxas. but galactus usually doesnt do that

galactusischere
but galactus usually doesnt do that

CIS is off here, meaning that big G will do that if he wants.

The big G that fought Hunger was in character and hungry. Plus I think the infinity gems were protecting Hunger from Galactus.

bbrem123
did u read the series?...just wondering

SoulDevourer

The big G that fought Hunger was in character and hungry. Plus I think the infinity gems were protecting Hunger from Galactus. alrite, u got any evidnece that if it was half or even full-power galactus, Hunger would of NOT been able to adapt & feed of his energy blasts? ANY? confused

bbrem123
hunger was manipulating galactus from a different reality...thats pretty crazy...galactus was a joke to hunger

galactusischere
hunger was manipulating galactus from a different reality...thats pretty crazy...galactus was a joke to hunger

uh-huh thats why Infinity, and Eternity took action against him?
big E would have crushed Hunger. Hunger was reduced to something as big as my fist when only two planets collided.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/galactus%20thanos/lorrdraiden/thanosbeatenwg0-2.jpg

Galactus had to exert himself to breach Thanos's force field

bbrem123
galactus gave hunger the best he had and it did nothing...galactus is a joke to him sorry buddy

galactusischere
galactus gave hunger the best he had and it did nothing...galactus is a joke to him sorry buddy
The best at the moment with CIS on.
If Galactus was going to go all out on him then atleast the planet they were on would have been destroyed. Galactus was close to eating ALL REALITY WHICH THE LT ALONG WITH OTHER ABSTRACTS TOOK ACTION AGAINST...

bbrem123
galactus admits that hunger is to much for him...how much more do u want

bbrem123
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=171-Thanos-05cbr-Page20.jpg

galactusischere
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/bbrem123/?action=view&current=171-Thanos-05cbr-Page20.jpg

Galactus was at a hungry state. Big G in the same arc destroyed 3 solar systems and a watcher at the brink of death with one blast.

Hunger did not do anything to lead me to believe that he could eat 616.

iceman24567
Did Galactus just expend a lot of energy killing Thanos' shields too? So what we got from the above scan is Galactus while depleted <<< The Hunger? SO

bbrem123
just the fact he ate many other realities...galactus admits hunger is superior...and it says nowhere that he is hungry..you are making that up

iceman24567
No I'm not if i am mistaken then i am mistaken but i could have sworn Galactus was in a weakened state no expression

bbrem123
the whole point of the story was that if the portal was kept open he was going to eat the whole reality...that is why thanos close it and then crushed him with the planet because he was not whole

if thanos wasnt there galactus and the rest of the universe would have been taken

bbrem123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Did Galactus just expend a lot of energy killing Thanos' shields too? So what we got from the above scan is Galactus while depleted <<< The Hunger? SO

i doubt that would take that much energy from him...when he faught tyrant he expanded much more energy and was not hungry...same in annihilation when he destroyed a galaxy worth of ships

iceman24567
Not what I'm disputing erm

galactusischere
Originally posted by iceman24567
No I'm not if i am mistaken then i am mistaken but i could have sworn Galactus was in a weakened state no expression Originally posted by bbrem123
the whole point of the story was that if the portal was kept open he was going to eat the whole reality...that is why thanos close it and then crushed him with the planet because he was not whole

if thanos wasnt there galactus and the rest of the universe would have been taken

Galactus even said that he had wasted pressious amounts of energy dealing with Thanos.

and no even if Thanos wasn't there Infinity or Eternity would have destroyed him. or they could have just merged into one being(they took care of Magus that way) and easily wipe him out of existence

bbrem123
Galactus even said that he had wasted pressious amounts of energy dealing with Thanos.

and no even if Thanos wasn't there Infinity or Eternity would have destroyed him. or they could have just merged into one being(they took care of Magus that way) and easily wipe him out of existence

what? where do u get this from

iceman24567
i doubt that would take that much energy from him...when he faught tyrant he expanded much more energy and was not hungry...same in annihilation when he destroyed a galaxy worth of ships You doubt it even though he said he used alot of energy confused

galactusischere
what? where do u get this from
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/InfinityWar-6.jpg/250px-InfinityWar-6.jpg

bbrem123
what would it matter if he was hungry or not anyways...hunger eats realities...galactus does not...how would galactus ever hurt him or even eternity?

galactusischere
what would it matter if he was hungry or not anyways...hunger eats realities...galactus does not...how would galactus ever hurt him or even eternity?

How many times do I have to say this? Galactus was eating all reality. LT along with the other abstracts had to interfere. Only Galactus could stop himself.

bbrem123
hunger has eaten many realities...what is ur point...and wasnt that an alternate future...which doesnt count as feats

galactusischere
hunger has eaten many realities...what is ur point...and wasnt that an alternate future...which doesnt count as feats
It was 616...

bbrem123
what if are 616 too

galactusischere
what if are 616 too

The story took place a few years in the future, it wasn't a what if.

Mr Master
thumb up ... the FF of 616 were in that future btw, (they travelled through Time into it)
although technically speaking, it was an alternate future,
it defnitely was 616 Galactus 15 years in the future.

Eternity=1 universe.
Eternity = Everything that ever was, is or ever will be in Marvel's temporal axis.

This basically means all things across Time.

Infinity, sometimes mentioned, sometimes not,
= all Space that expands for ever because of Time.

Eternity/Infinity are distributed via fragments (single universes) across creation,
but the power behind all these Eternitys is concentrated withIN 616 Eternity,
which is the prime Aspect of all Eternity, (The Marvel Universe)
or the so-called 'multi-Eternity' which is the same.

SoulDevourer
Galactus even said that he had wasted pressious amounts of energy dealing with Thanos. wait...your sayin Thanos is Galactus lvl? confused

galactusischere
wait...your sayin Thanos is Galactus lvl? confused
Galactus said it after he owned Thanos....

SoulDevourer
Galactus said it after he owned Thanos.... said wut, that Thanos wuz his equal? huh iirc he never said that

(he did say he had to put lot of effort to break Thanos forcefeild or somethin)

Omega Vision
^Mostly irrelevant, Mandrakk still stomps. He was Hunger turned up to 11.

quanchi112
^Mostly irrelevant, Mandrakk still stomps. He was Hunger turned up to 11. How so?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so?
He was eating an entire Multiverse.

quanchi112
He was eating an entire Multiverse. So? He was over Galactus in terms of power. I didn't see the Mandrakk defeat anyone over Galactus.

xJLxKing
So? He was over Galactus in terms of power. I didn't see the Mandrakk defeat anyone over Galactus.
LMAO, I think this shows how much of an idiot you are

SoulDevourer
LMAO, I think this shows how much of an idiot you are um me thinks he ment future Galactus from black celestial arc or somethin

quanchi112
LMAO, I think this shows how much of an idiot you are How so? Galactus has well defined feats/demonstrations of power. I still don't know what eternal power has proven in combat in superman/beyond.

xJLxKing
How so? Galactus has well defined feats/demonstrations of power. I still don't know what eternal power has proven in combat in superman/beyond.
Fact is, EVEN IF I PROVE to you what Mandrakk is capable of, you won't take it. You have been in this forum for years, and YOU HAVE NEVER changed you opinion. No matter how wrong you were, no matter how many people were against you, you never once changed your opinion.

Only an idiot believes he is right all the time. So it's not in my agenda right now to try and miraculously change your view, and interruptions.

quanchi112
Fact is, EVEN IF I PROVE to you what Mandrakk is capable of, you won't take it. You have been in this forum for years, and YOU HAVE NEVER changed you opinion. No matter how wrong you were, no matter how many people were against you, you never once changed your opinion.

Only an idiot believes he is right all the time. So it's not in my agenda right now to try and miraculously change your view, and interruptions. Originally posted by quanchi112
Changed my mind. Thor for the win. This is one example where I flat out state I changed my mind. You really don't know me at all. I have changed my mind multiple times throughout my time here on kmc and this is one example of me doing so to call you on your claim.

So you respond by calling me an idiot and then when I attempt to debate you you cry. Wow.

xJLxKing
This is one example where I flat out state I changed my mind. You really don't know me at all. I have changed my mind multiple times throughout my time here on kmc and this is one example of me doing so to call you on your claim.

So you respond by calling me an idiot and then when I attempt to debate you you cry. Wow.
I want to see this thread where you "changed you opinion"

Besides the fact that countless people have given you interpretations, and explanations, you still act like nobody tells you. I also explained to you a numerous of times what happened in Superman Beyond. Fact is, you don't change your interpretation.

To be honest, an argument with you always leads to an off topic argument that has nothing to do with the match

quanchi112
I want to see this thread where you "changed you opinion"

Besides the fact that countless people have given you interpretations, and explanations, you still act like nobody tells you. I also explained to you a numerous of times what happened in Superman Beyond. Fact is, you don't change your interpretation.

To be honest, an argument with you always leads to an off topic argument that has nothing to do with the match Why would you respond to someone calling them an idiot then? That isn't how we debate on here by insulting them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t292293.html

I proved you wrong and it was easy.

I have read superman/beyond and that's why I am asking what was so uber. Eternal and getting stronger really doesn't prove anything considering neither really did anything to cement a power level.

xJLxKing
Why would you respond to someone calling them an idiot then? That isn't how we debate on here by insulting them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t292293.html

I proved you wrong and it was easy.

I have read superman/beyond and that's why I am asking what was so uber. Eternal and getting stronger really doesn't prove anything considering neither really did anything to cement a power level.
Did you just post a thread that started from 2004? It took you 4+ years to change you opinion? Is that true? I also find it funny that you posted a thread that you changed your mind from 2008. Over a year ago. What's worse is that you claimed you changed you opinion a lot of times. For someone who changes their mind often(or multiply times), I was expecting something more...... recent

quanchi112
Did you just post a thread that started from 2004? It took you 4+ years to change you opinion? Is that true? I also find it funny that you posted a thread that you changed your mind from 2008. Over a year ago. What's worse is that you claimed you changed you opinion a lot of times. For someone who changes their mind often(or multiply times), I was expecting something more...... recent You said I never changed my mind. I gave you one valid example. I also just recently changed my mind and admitted the un in all likelihood erased the multiverse. LOL. You were even in that debate.

I haven't been on this board for four years, lol. So far that's two examples and one was a week old so I just owned you yet again!!

Now back to the debate. What feats exactly did he do which proves he's beyond the Hunger?

xJLxKing
You said I never changed my mind. I gave you one valid example. I also just recently changed my mind and admitted the un in all likelihood erased the multiverse. LOL. You were even in that debate.

I haven't been on this board for four years, lol. So far that's two examples and one was a week old so I just owned you yet again!!

Now back to the debate. What feats exactly did he do which proves he's beyond the Hunger?
Let me make this clear.
Changing you mind if you agree or disagree with a fact doesn't mean nothing.

If I post a scan of Superman destroying a planet. I can disagree with it, but it doesn't mean that's an opinion. Why? Because it's a fact that Superman destroyed the UN.
IN this case, the UN did remake the MU. You just choose to disagree with it.

quanchi112
Let me make this clear.
Changing you mind if you agree or disagree with a fact doesn't mean nothing.

If I post a scan of Superman destroying a planet. I can disagree with it, but it doesn't mean that's an opinion. Why? Because it's a fact that Superman destroyed the UN.
IN this case, the UN did remake the MU. You just choose to disagree with it. I never said it didn't remake the marvel u. Never. I said I wanted proof it remade the multiverse because it's been a long while since I read it and I wasn't going to reread it.

Then once he posted scans I stated he was correct. That's an example of me changing my mind even though at the end of the book it said everything was remade. it didn't clearly state multiverse, but I changed my mind anyways because I am a swell guy.

I gave you two examples and one in which you read yourself. You seem to forget things. You said never and I gave you two examples.

Now please tell me what Mandrakk actually did that impressed you?

xJLxKing
I never said it didn't remake the marvel u. Never. I said I wanted proof it remade the multiverse because it's been a long while since I read it and I wasn't going to reread it.

Then once he posted scans I stated he was correct. That's an example of me changing my mind even though at the end of the book it said everything was remade. it didn't clearly state multiverse, but I changed my mind anyways because I am a swell guy.

I gave you two examples and one in which you read yourself. You seem to forget things. You said never and I gave you two examples.

LFMAO, I think I proved my point.

You changed your mind about Thor vs SS on your OWN free will, no one helped you. This doesn't count. Keep in mind, it took you up to 4 years laughing out loud

You never changed you mind about UN remaking the MU, you just needed to be sure about your opinion

galactusischere
said wut, that Thanos wuz his equal? huh iirc he never said that

(he did say he had to put lot of effort to break Thanos forcefeild or somethin)

*Galactus blasts Thanos right after Thanos manages to get hes forcefields up*
Thanos: Galactus I bseech you, crap shit crap blah...

Galactus: I have wasted pressious amounts of energy dealing with you Titan.

Not exactly the dialouge from the issue but its close to what I wrote(other than the crap shit crap part)

quanchi112
LFMAO, I think I proved my point.

You changed your mind about Thor vs SS on your OWN free will, no one helped you. This doesn't count. Keep in mind, it took you up to 4 years laughing out loud

You never changed you mind about UN remaking the MU, you just needed to be sure about your opinion I registered in 07. It's not 2011. Math is another subject you don't understand. I never played these battles out nor did I think about it before coming to this board with that particular matchup.

With the evidence presented and my growing as a poster I changed my mind. Another example is when galan stated that omega beams didn't kill DD. I used to think he did. I changed my mind immediately.

There are more than enough examples here to pick and choose from. Now since I proved my point and in under 30 seconds what feats does Mandrakk have under his belt that proves he walks all over the Hunger.

xJLxKing
I registered in 07. It's not 2011. Math is another subject you don't understand. I never played these battles out nor did I think about it before coming to this board with that particular matchup.

With the evidence presented and my growing as a poster I changed my mind. Another example is when galan stated that omega beams didn't kill DD. I used to think he did. I changed my mind immediately.

There are more than enough examples here to pick and choose from. Now since I proved my point and in under 30 seconds what feats does Mandrakk have under his belt that proves he walks all over the Hunger.
Again, what don't you understand. None of those example show that you changed your opinion because someone proven you wrong, or anything near that. It was more like you changed your view of things.

quanchi112
Again, what don't you understand. None of those example show that you changed your opinion because someone proven you wrong, or anything near that. It was more like you changed your view of things. Odg posted scans which proved imo that it remade the multiverse. It happened a few weeks ago. You aren't bright.

xJLxKing
Odg posted scans which proved imo that it remade the multiverse. It happened a few weeks ago. You aren't bright.
again, you already said that you just need reassurance. a quote from yourself

It just proves you don't even know what you write

quanchi112
again, you already said that you just need reassurance. a quote from yourself

It just proves you don't even know what you write The marvel u isn't the marvel mutiverse. You just showed me you don't even know the difference. Each and every post of yours amazes me.

xJLxKing
The marvel u isn't the marvel mutiverse. You just showed me you don't even know the difference. Each and every post of yours amazes me.
LFMAO
I said MU, which mean Marvel Universe

quanchi112
LFMAO
I said MU, which mean Marvel Universe Yes, which doesn't mean multiverse. Universe and multiverse aren't the same thing.

Omega Vision
Yes, which doesn't mean multiverse. Universe and multiverse aren't the same thing.
Marvel U=/=616 just as DCU=/=New Earth. They're both umbrella terms that cover all stories published by those companies still in continuity. So MU is closer in meaning to multiverse than universe.

quanchi112
Marvel U=/=616 just as DCU=/=New Earth. They're both umbrella terms that cover all stories published by those companies still in continuity. So MU is closer in meaning to multiverse than universe. No, it isn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.