Anti-Monitor, Lucifer, Mxy, Ultimator, Abraxas, Michael Vs Mandrakk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Will the above team be able to take out Mandrakk?

BTW this is Crisis on Infinite Earths AM.

xJLxKing
Abraxas, AM are nothing dangerous. Just Mxy and Ultimator

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Abraxas, AM are nothing dangerous. Just Mxy and Ultimator LOL? Those guys aren't dangerous? Did you happen to read either arc?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
LOL? Those guys aren't dangerous? Did you happen to read either arc?
What?
Lucifer=Micheal
and by your own words
Thanos>Lucifer
AM lost to a universal creation.
Lucifer and Micheal did that already

By your own idiotic logic

Thanos>Lucifer=Micheal>AM>=Abraxas(who also got killed by a universal creation blast)>Prime(prime couldn't beat conner fast)>Mxy because (Mxy was apparently scared)>Ultimator

Mandrakk>Thanos

So.... Team is weak

QUAN lOGIC FTW (at it's highest)

Batman-Prime
What?
Lucifer=Micheal
and by your own words
Thanos>Lucifer

Thanos>Lucifer=Micheal>AM>=Abraxas(who also got killed by a universal creation blast)>Prime(prime couldn't beat conner fast)>Mxy because (Mxy was apparently scared)>Ultimator

Mandrakk>Thanos

So.... Team is weak

QUAN lOGIC FTW

laughing

guy222
IMO, Team wins

I was disappointed with the direction DC took with Mandrakk. But that's my opinion

Maybe Morrison can redeem himself bringing back Batman

I've said it before, Writers write....Editors edit

Nothing amazes me anymore about Marvel or DC

quanchi112
What?
Lucifer=Micheal
and by your own words
Thanos>Lucifer

Mandrakk>Thanos

So.... Team is weak

QUAN lOGIC FTW (at it's highest) No, Michael>>than his brother. He defeated him when at full power and had the power to defeat the entire host with a thought. That's the first glaring error I see.

You seem to be getting confused here. Am proved his power level a lot more effectively than Mandrakk. He was a force while Mandrakk wasn't imo with what we saw.

I think Thanos can defeat either angel one on one because of their durability and if Michael hesitates. I never said he could defeat the two of them along with two other forces.

You have a real problem with grasping common sense.

Jlxxking logic ftl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.