team superman vs team thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
team superman - PC superman - superman prime - superman 1 million -superboy prime

VS

team thor - king thor - zeus - odin - thor

who wins

xJLxKing
There are to Superman Primes. Which ones are you talking about

I am saying Team 1(Superman team) win

valtiz
Originally posted by xJLxKing
There are to Superman Primes. Which ones are you talking about

I am saying Team 1(Superman team) win

i am talking about the golden superman prime

xJLxKing
He is all about assuming how strong he is. We do know that he powers all Superman in the future. If that's true, he is well above Superman 1 mill

TheKahn
Insanely powerful characters vs insanely powerful characters = pointless debate.

valtiz
you think it will be better to put up the other prime?

xJLxKing
Put some other powerful Superman

valtiz
Earth 1 Superman w/ Power Gem then is going to replace superman prime

BattleMage
sleep

Face Inc.
Originally posted by valtiz
team superman - PC superman - superman prime - superman 1 million -superboy prime

VS

team thor - king thor - zeus - odin - thor

who wins

Wasn't PC Supe's very vulnerable to magic ? Or am I mistaken ?

I can't see how anyone would bet against a team with Zeus and Odin in it.

Bentley
Prime, you know, the brat, solos the field.

Omega Vision
PC Superman could blitz Thor easy, magic or no.
I'd say Team Superman takes this. As far as we know Superman One Million had no weaknesses.

zeel
supes one millon wont be able to kill the 2 skyfathers, but i dont see them killing him either. minus pc supes theses guys are all highly resistant to magic, minus supes one millon think hes pretty much immune to it (retarded) I say this fight is a draw or team thor wins. thor is the weak link hear, this is his weakest form vs more powerful version's of supes. Replace him with RKT to make this a less superman favored battle. As powerful as the shyfathers are they will still have issues with theses supermen minus pc supe due to magical resistance's.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zeel
supes one millon wont be able to kill the 2 skyfathers, but i dont see them killing him either. minus pc supes theses guys are all highly resistant to magic, minus supes one millon think hes pretty much immune to it (retarded) I say this fight is a draw or team thor wins. thor is the weak link hear, this is his weakest form vs more powerful version's of supes. Replace him with RKT to make this a less superman favored battle. As powerful as the shyfathers are they will still have issues with theses supermen minus pc supe due to magical resistance's.

agree...

Thor is weak link here. replace with RKT and will be more interesting match.

valtiz
alright then its a new one its RKT,king thor,zeus,odin vs superman prime, superman 1 million, PC superman and superboy prime

JakeTheBank
Team Thor

celeyhyga17
Team Supes by a slight majority.

Bouboumaster
PC Superman soloes.

Even if he was really weak to magic, Thor would not have time to perform anything before he gets a planet in the face.

Blanket
Originally posted by Face Inc.
Wasn't PC Supe's very vulnerable to magic ? Or am I mistaken ?

I can't see how anyone would bet against a team with Zeus and Odin in it. nvr bet against a team with Zeus and Odin on it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.