Abomination vs The Thing and Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
This is Classic abomination
Abomination is Blood Lusted

The Thing and Colossus don't know Abomination is coming for them
and coming for blood.

vansonbee
Team should take the majority, both characters held their own against savage Hulk, even though Abomination had slight better showing against Hulk, than the others.

BUSTER1
Emil gets his head kicked in, unless he is at his original class 200ton level-where he would get the majority

KingD19
Bloodlusted against 2 of the most skilled h2h bricks in the Marvel U, that's bad for Abomination. And them working together is enough to down him.

StiltmanFTW
Abomination lasted almost ten minutes against Astonishing X-Men, he wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, he shouldn't have lasted that long.

TheKahn
Originally posted by KingD19
Bloodlusted against 2 of the most skilled h2h bricks in the Marvel U, that's bad for Abomination. And them working together is enough to down him.

thumb up

KingD19
Originally posted by TheKahn
thumb up

thumb up

TheKahn
thumb up

What the f**k?

thumbs_up

snoopdogg
Abomination would be hard pressed to be either of these two one on one. Together they wreck him.

d3str0ya10
this is classic abomination BL how would either one of them wreck him one on one classic abomination ****ed hulk up on the daily basis which i haven't seen either colossus or the thing do.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
this is classic abomination BL how would either one of them wreck him one on one classic abomination ****ed hulk up on the daily basis which i haven't seen either colossus or the thing do. BL?

snoopdogg
Oh, and I guess I didn't realize this was classic Abom. But didn't Savage Hulk smash Emill when he was boosted back to his original levels?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
BL?

Think he means bloodlust.

KingD19
Classic Abomination would take either of these guys seperate, but together, and him being bloodlusted, which makes him incredibly reckless. Then he gets his ass handed to him, a CL 100 Judo Master, and a Class 90-100 All American Boxer are not good for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.