Juggernaut vs WWH Again.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
lets settle the whole strenght/Momentum Juggernaut&Hulk's last Match...

this time we well have a Charging Juggernaut(like in the War Hulk comic) vs a charging WWH

the fight takes place in the same scenario of the last encaunter, they start at 40 feet way....

and I want you to vote on was it a Strenght or Momentum match.... smokin'

The Nuul
So why dot you just use a WWH vs Juggs thread thats already there instead of making a new one?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
So why dot you just use a WWH vs Juggs thread thats already there instead of making a new one? Because People still think it was a Strenght or Momentum Match...I personaly think it was Pure strenght....but you? confused

Doctor-Alvis
You mean when Hulk dumped Juggernaut's crap on the floor? When I saw that I was like "IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID THAT." and Hulk briefly gained some of my respect. As much as I like Juggernaut, he really shouldn't be too hard to beat due to how dumb he fights and the simplicity of his powers.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
You mean when Hulk dumped Juggernaut's crap on the floor? NO...when He first Punched him and made him bleed like a pig and then PUSHED him BACK............. smokin'

Colossus-Big C
nothing stops juggs charging his momentum is infinit. it wasnt strenght at all

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nothing stops juggs charging his momentum is infinit. it wasnt strenght at all CALLATE........... mad

Knowsbleed33
It was a strength match.

big juggy man
You mean when Hulk dumped Juggernaut's crap on the floor? When I saw that I was like "IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID THAT." and Hulk briefly gained some of my respect. As much as I like Juggernaut, he really shouldn't be too hard to beat due to how dumb he fights and the simplicity of his powers.

Juggernaut's power are simplistic? And the Hulks arent? Everything the Hulks does Juggernaut does better. If anything the Hulk is easy to beat and should get beat by Juggernaut any and every time they fight.

Mshinu
Juggs used strength to overpower Hulk and gain momentum. The unstoppable thing doesn`t apply until he has managed to push Banner back at least a little.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by big juggy man
Juggernaut's power are simplistic? And the Hulks arent?

Don't put words in my mouth.

AsbestosFlaygon
WWH shouldn't be able to stop Juggernaut once he moves and gains even the slightest momentum.

So, Juggernaut should win this imo.

TheKahn
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
WWH shouldn't be able to stop Juggernaut once he moves and gains even the slightest momentum.

So, Juggernaut should win this imo.

I disagree - at least theoretically. Juggernaut's abilities are directly related to the amount of power Cyttorak grants/can channel to him in Marvel's universe. Given that Cyttorak isn't omnipotent in the Marvel universe, something of sufficient power should be able to counter Juggernaut's enchantments, imo.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by nicamarvin

this time we well have a Charging Juggernaut(like in the War Hulk comic) vs a charging WWH

the fight takes place in the same scenario of the last encaunter, they start at 40 feet way....

It was Hulk strength vs Juggy's strength and "unstoppable" enchantment.
If Jugg's was overpowering WWH through pure strength, why didn't he bring Hulk to his knees, like Hulk did to Colossus.

Mindship
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
That's how I thought it works. Juggernaut's power is in his "once he gets moving (ie, walking/running forward), nothing can stop him." It's not (or, IMO, it shouldn't be), he has unstoppable strength in whatever move he does. Otherwise, once he gets, say, a benchpress going, you could pile on infinite weight.

Hulk's strength, OTOH, is not limited to a single action. So, yeah, in terms of going head to head, walking/running toward each other, Juggernaut should win. But in any other contest of power (eg, punching, wrestling), Hulk should take it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheKahn
I disagree - at least theoretically. Juggernaut's abilities are directly related to the amount of power Cyttorak grants/can channel to him in Marvel's universe. Given that Cyttorak isn't omnipotent in the Marvel universe, something of sufficient power should be able to counter Juggernaut's enchantments, imo.

Cyttorak doesn't give nor take away from Cain's powers, only Cain is limiting himself.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cyttorak doesn't give nor take away from Cain's powers, only Cain is limiting himself.

blink

Hasn't Cain spent the last few years depowered by Cyttorak because Juggy tried to be a good guy? In WWH Cyttorak only repowered him when he pledged to become a villain again.

Wei Phoenix
blink

Hasn't Cain spent the last few years depowered by Cyttorak because Juggy tried to be a good guy? In WWH Cyttorak only repowered him when he pledged to become a villain again.

No he tried using his powers for good and the power of Cyttorak can't be used for good. Cain did that to himself, Cyttorak didn't touch him or his powers. Cain then embraces his old self and goes evil again thus his powers returned.

TheKahn
No he tried using his powers for good and the power of Cyttorak can't be used for good. Cain did that to himself, Cyttorak didn't touch him or his powers. Cain then embraces his old self and goes evil again thus his powers returned.

And who do you think made/enforces that restriction? What the f**k?

Wei Phoenix
And who do you think made/enforces that restriction? What the f**k?

Cain restricted himself. Cyttorak said himself that he didn't do anything to his powers.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by BUSTER1
It was Hulk strength vs Juggy's strength and "unstoppable" enchantment.
If Jugg's was overpowering WWH through pure strength, why didn't he bring Hulk to his knees, like Hulk did to Colossus.

thumb up Juggs is in no way stronger or as strong as WWHulk.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up Juggs is in no way stronger or as strong as WWHulk.

Yet he was beating him in H2H and broke out of WWH's head grip?

Devron87
Originally posted by nicamarvin

guy like you,should already have a warning for all these crappy threads with juggernaut.........
there is already an enormous thread,with all the alternatives fights between Hulk and juggernaut thumb down

Batman-Prime
Yet he was beating him in H2H and broke out of WWH's head grip?

He was beating him like in winning? no expression
Or was he temporarily getting some good hits before losing?
They ended in an pushing contest where Juggs, even though of his enchantments was slowed down and might have beend stopped. The Hulk bfr him simply.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/RnvfvZuIl0I/AAAAAAAAC9c/xcXa67oNWqE/s320/Hulk+107-3.JPG

Colossus-Big C
juggs and hulk both have no limits to their strengths as they both get stronger.
Hulk gets stronger with rage
Juggs gets stronger when he feels like it.

so in the end boths strenght could even go beyond that of superman prime while fighting each other, and it still would be stalemate

TheKahn
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
juggs and hulk both have no limits to their strengths as they both get stronger.
Hulk gets stronger with rage
Juggs gets stronger when he feels like it.

so in the end boths strenght could even go beyond that of superman prime while fighting each other, and it still would be stalemate

Just curious, but can anybody post a scan where it is stated that Jugg's strength is unlimited?

Mindset
They ended in an pushing contest where Juggs, even though of his enchantments was slowed down and might have beend stopped. The Hulk bfr him simply.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/RnvfvZuIl0I/AAAAAAAAC9c/xcXa67oNWqE/s320/Hulk+107-3.JPG Anyway.

Juggs was getting the better of WWH when they were exchanging blows.

Wei Phoenix
Just curious, but can anybody post a scan where it is stated that Jugg's strength is unlimited?

Not unlimited, just not a known limit.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/RnvfvZuIl0I/AAAAAAAAC9c/xcXa67oNWqE/s320/Hulk+107-3.JPG

Yeah he was winning. The minute you have your foot on the back of someone's head and their face in the dirt then I think it's safe to say you're winning.

Batman-Prime
Not unlimited, just not a known limit.

Yeah he was winning. The minute you have your foot on the back of someone's head and their face in the dirt then I think it's safe to say you're winning.

Ok, Hercules won then against WWH, before Hulk won. no expression I get your logic.

Wei Phoenix
Ok, Hercules won then against WWH, before Hulk won. no expression I get your logic.

WWH's victory over Cain is PIS, so yeah.

TheKahn
WWH's victory over Cain is PIS, so yeah.

How so? He used Juggernaut's own power against him (an obvious tactic that people on this forum have been screaming for a writer to use for years). erm

Wei Phoenix
How so? He used Juggernaut's own power against him (an obvious tactic that people on this forum have been screaming for a writer to use for years). erm

I'm glad you asked.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Misc/th_StaysAfloatAA16.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
So why dot you just use a WWH vs Juggs thread thats already there instead of making a new one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.