Captain America vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Anything goes. Who would most likely win in an encounter?

AsbestosFlaygon
Dupe thread

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/FINALJUSTICE.gif

That guy.

BattleMage
Cap

rotiart
I'd go with cap. I think one of caps opponents.. like batroc or someone like that said that cap was a better fighter than shang chi...

Though that would still be just an opinion.. just like mine is...

cap wins. :P

Daredevil1
Cap wins majority.

DarthDaniel1001
Take away Cap's shield if you want to give Shang-Chi a chance, because otherwise, Cap wins 8-9/10

shiv
Cap should not be able to beat Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Deadpool, Blade, Echo or Elektra in straight h2h.

Shang Chi catches the shield flicking sand into Caps unprotected eyes.

Flying pimpslap f.t.w.

Deadline
Originally posted by shiv
Cap should not be able to beat Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Deadpool, Blade, Echo or Elektra in straight h2h.

Flying pimpslap f.t.w.

Crack.

Juk3n

Flying pimpslap f.t.w.

Agree with Elektra, she regularly displays meta human physical feats to match Cap and displays much more MA skill than Cap. Shes the greatest Ninja on MU-Earth, with her sais id see her smashing steve just like she'd smash wolverine/deadpool/taskmaster/dd/sha...pretty much anyone who doesnt have access to stat boosting exotic powers that put themselves above her physically, like Ironfist perhaps...

Ironfist's Chi is what gives him the win over Cap. In there tustle he HAD to revert to using his Ironfist or risk loosing to Steve.

Blade has the stats, but hasnt anywhere NEAR the feats to give him a solid majority over Cap. He could get at least 2-3/10 though, He has some very impressive speed feats, but again, nothing Steve hasnt matched. Shield > Sword if it came to melee weapons.

Echo has nothing on Steve featwise.

Deadpool has some nice feats, and physically he's up to the task, the HF is a problem and the HF would ultimatley be the reason he wins any bout against Cap, Not skill/knowledge /experience. Without the HF, but retaining his stats, id say DP would lose to Cap.

And as for Shang, i don't think he could straite slug it out with Steve without resorting to somesort of exotic/chi ability, just like Ironfist had to do. Caps pace is too fast/nay - relentless is a better word for it, like a constant precise bull-rush. his blows too strong and stamina too great to simply play punch-tag for the duration of the fight. Cap will win.

Daredevil1

Flying pimpslap f.t.w.

Fail.

shiv
Originally posted by Juk3n

And as for Shang, i don't think he could straite slug it out with Steve without resorting to somesort of exotic/chi ability, just like Ironfist had to do. Caps pace is too fast/nay - relentless is a better word for it, like a constant precise bull-rush. his blows too strong and stamina too great to simply play punch-tag for the duration of the fight. Cap will win.

Juk3n I don't think Chi would be dumb enough or egotistic enough to slug it out.

Re: Echo: Great Powerset. Weak Attitude.

CortSether
Okay, if Capt. America is not allowed to have his shield but both he and Shang Chi are allowed to have a random weapon, who would win?

JakeTheBank
Probably Cap, still.

shiv
Probably Shang Chi.

Battlehammer
Shang-chi out of the two has clearly displayed more well round skill set when weapons are involved. If he and Capt were both given a random weapon, the odds are Shang-chi would be decisively more used to using it and more skilled.

CortSether
But Wolverine beat Shang Chi so Steve Rogers should be able to take him, right?

celeyhyga17
cap 7/10

Lexodus
Originally posted by CortSether
But Wolverine beat Shang Chi so Steve Rogers should be able to take him, right?

shang chi also beat wolverine so whats your point? wolverine also beat cap several times so whats your point? shang chi is the better fighter

CortSether
Originally posted by Lexodus
shang chi also beat wolverine so whats your point? wolverine also beat cap several times so whats your point? shang chi is the better fighter

Point is that Rogers shouldn't be counted out just because he doesn't have his shield.

Magneto1982
I think Shang-Chi has the potential to defeat Captain America due to the fact he had no problem handling super-human beings such as Spider-Man and the Thing. Also, out of the two times Shang-Chi faced Wolverine, he only lost once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.