Superman/Doomsday/Darksied vs Thor/WW Hulk/Thanos [fist fight]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr.

carver9
Team 2 all day

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 all day

carver9
Team 1 is purely more stronger than team 2. Thanos pimp slap Superman, WWH CRUSH darkseid and thor holds of Doomsday until his team aids him then wwh rips doomsday in half since he is stronger and more durable

thanos-prime
Team 2

wammamram
definatley team marvel, ww hulk is a beast,thor can wipe the floor with superman, and thanos would be pretty intersting in battle with darthside,but would end up beating the snout out of him.

Mshinu
Thanos solos

carver9
Originally posted by wammamram
definatley team marvel, ww hulk is a beast,thor can wipe the floor with superman, and thanos would be pretty intersting in battle with darthside,but would end up beating the snout out of him.

Naah, without his hammer, I'm not giving thor the majority against Superman.

Thanos would HUMILIATE darkseid in h2h.

The main factors in this battle in regards to h2h over the other is Doomsday, WWH, and Thanos (not saying that the other wouldnt play a part in this battle.).

Batman-Prime
Superman defeats an Mjolnir missing Thor. Darkseid crushes Thanos in h2h. Doomsday kill WWH.

no expression

Or Superman kills WWH. Doomsday kills Thanos. Darkseid pimpslaps Thor.

no expression

Or Superman kicks Thanos butt. Doomsday annhilates Thor. Darkseid huminilates WWH.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman defeats an Mjolnir Thor. Darkside crushes Thanos in h2h. Doomsday kill WWH.

LOL at this post. Are you h1a8 or his brother?

Batman-Prime
LOL at this post. Are you h1a8 or his brother?

None of both. I just tried to think and debate like you, just for the other side. And that's what happend. no expression

Wait, I will try it again. Man, Thanos, WWH and Thor are my most fav characters but i can't see them winning. Better?

Edit: LOL are you serious? You can't honestly doubt that team 1 wins. Man, it's hard to be like you.

TheKahn
Which versions of Doomsday and Darkseid?

carver9
None of both. I just tried to think and debate like you, just for the other side. And that's what happend. no expression

Wait, I will try it again. Man, Thanos, WWH and Thor are my most fav characters but i can't see them winning. Better?

Edit: LOL are you serious? You can't honestly doubt that team 1 wins. Man, it's hard to be like you.

I gave my reasons on why team marvel would win.

WWH is the strongest on the field 2nd to thanos and this is his game, h2h.

Thanos is>everyone on the field.

Thor can hold his own again anyone on dc side until thanos and wwh is done with whomever they are fighting.

Now whats your reasoning for you team getting the majority?

Batman-Prime
I gave my reasons on why team marvel would win.

WWH is the strongest on the field 2nd to thanos and this is his game, h2h.

Thanos is>everyone on the field.

Thor can hold his own again anyone on dc side until thanos and wwh is done with whomever they are fighting.

Now whats your reasoning for you team getting the majority?

LOL at this post. Are you xmeat or his brother (DevilGoblin)?

carver9
LOL at this post. Are you xmeat or his brother (DevilGoblin)?

I'm his daddy.

Now can you give me your reason on why dc team would win?

TheKahn
I'm his daddy.

Now can you give me your reason on why dc team would win?

For one, depending on the version of Doomsday used, there is a good chance that he can't be killed with physical force (ala classic Juggernaut). That's kind of a big deal in a fist fight.

carver9
Originally posted by TheKahn
For one, depending on the version of Doomsday used, there is a good chance that he can't be killed with physical force (ala classic Juggernaut). That's kind of a big deal in a fist fight.

I agree with that but I'm pretty sure thanos and WWH could physically beat doomsday. All doomsdays felt Superman punches, including hp. I'm pretty sure that superman punched doomsday in the face with blood shooting out everywhere when they were fighting on the moon.

Doomsday is far away from being invulnerable to physical attacks.

By they way, strength wise, WWH>Doomsday.

BattleMage
Team marvel ftw. Thor goes down only after Supes, Then D.D. and then Thanos and WWH tag team's Darksied . MARVEL wins 6/10

shokosugi
thor is the weak link. team 1

-Pr-
Team 1. Reflexes still count.

celeyhyga17
Team 1
6.5/10

Just as strong, but faster.

Hazsekswthurmom
^
Everyone on team one is stronger, actually.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
^
Everyone on team one is stronger, actually.

disagree

iceman24567
Depends on which DD if it's Hp he can beat Thor or Hulk for a vast majority. Thanos is a little too much i think team 2 probably

Badabing
This is a toss up really. I think DS had better durability to a non amped/teched Thanos. I don't think WWH gets enough respect.

It's also funny to see people post along comic company lines.

thanos-prime
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.