Thanos vs Tao(chess match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
who wins

Wei Phoenix
What are their chess feats?

beast1234
none they both good at manipulating events.

Omega Vision
Honestly I can't say.
Darkseid or Metron or Doom would be more clearcut opponents for Thanos. TAO is either the smartest character in comics or the most overblown since I can't recall him doing anything that was that amazing. Of course I'm not that into Wildstorm. Most of the time with Wildstorm I get the feeling they're the Image Comics of the 21st century, "We make comics that are so badass that after reading them your girlfriend will get pregnant! Our characters are like DC comics characters except more buff...and edgy...and badass...and buff...and cooler costumes...and more buff!"

beast1234
Tao manipulating the whole wildcats(including Mr Majestic) and stormwatch to do his bidding he render Fuji to a near catatonic by just talking to him.

golem370
Thanos was able to get close enough to Galactus to almost mind rape him.

beast1234
Tao is capable of mindraping people by just using raw deductive reasoning. His deductive reasoning is so adavance he could convince anyone to do anything.

golem370
Well Thanos is not just anyone.

Omega Vision
Of everything he did the only real feat was outsmarting Majestic who while a genius isn't quite as smart as Thanos. I'd put Majestic on a similar level to Tony Stark intelligence-wise.

Prep-Man
Tao.

Kris Blaze
Red Son anyone?

Supposedly Lex could have manipulated Superman into committing suicide by talking for 6 minutes.

beast1234
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Of everything he did the only real feat was outsmarting Majestic who while a genius isn't quite as smart as Thanos. I'd put Majestic on a similar level to Tony Stark intelligence-wise.

Mr Majestic is smarter then Tony Stark his intellectual abilities such has logical thinking, creativity and reasoning is beyond the scope of human intelligence. Despite the fact that Tony Stark is a genius and able to make advance in other scientific fields his intelligence is still in the human range.

Mr Majestic has computers that allows him to tap into other computers from different alternate earth.

Bouboumaster
Thanos.

The dude is some MILLIONS years old, outsmart nature itself (Galactus) and a dude who his only purpose is being smart (Grandmaster).

The guy's a genius but on a cosmic scale.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos.

The dude is some MILLIONS years old, outsmart nature itself (Galactus) and a dude who his only purpose is being smart (Grandmaster).

The guy's a genius but on a cosmic scale.
Let's be honest here, its not like outsmarting Galactus is that hard. I'm pretty sure the way the Avengers screen for applicants is submitting a clean drug test, a stable psych profile, and a record of how many times they've outsmarted big G.

beast1234
bump

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Red Son anyone?

Supposedly Lex could have manipulated Superman into committing suicide by talking for 6 minutes.

this is interesting?

vansonbee
Tao should be lucky enough to get stalemate evil face

beast1234
Originally posted by vansonbee
Tao should be lucky enough to get stalemate evil face

What issue is that image of ares from

beast1234
bump

psycho gundam
thanos reaches over the table and punches him in the face with planet shattering force.

Johnny Sorrow
Tao. He'll convinced Thanos to throw the match because it's a waste of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.