Wolverine vs 50 Namors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Fight takes place in Central Park, Namors are fully hydrated, both sides bloodlusted. Who wins?

jinzin
Theres WAYYYY more versions of Wolverine than 50 Namors, Wolverine wins by a landslide!

carver9
You should receive a warning for this.

jinzin
A warning for putting so many Namors on the endangered species list.

JakeTheBank
lol Logan gets WTF curbstomped.

TheKahn
Originally posted by carver9
You should receive a warning for this.

Why?

whistle
Originally posted by jinzin
Badabing PMed me and told me he thinks Wolverine could beat 50 Namors! shifty

Tha C-Master
50 is the magic number now, Wolverine vs 50 Hulks will be next. smile

StiltmanFTW
A warning for putting so many Namors on the endangered species list.

laughing out loud

carver9
You are wasting room with terrible threads like this.

chomperx9
only takes one namor

Badabing
mmm

If Wolverine can do a Tasmanian Devil spin maneuver he may have a shot.

durverine

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
50 is the magic number now, Wolverine vs 50 Hulks will be next. smile

He already fought 50 Hulks..... And won.... mwahahahahaha!

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

If Wolverine can do a Tasmanian Devil spin maneuver he may have a shot.

durverine

LOL

Forgot about that.

Tha C-Master
Damn this thread moved fast.

I wonder how 50 Wolverines vs 50 Spidermans would go. laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by chomperx9
only takes one namor

To occupy both sets of Wolverine's claws with his guts leaving him open for the others to have a prayer of counterattacking.

jinzin

Retarded threads FTW!

carver9

The same way 1 spiderman vs 1 wolverine. Spiderman getting gutted.

StiltmanFTW
You all know who's gonna kill those green, red and blue gamma characters in Fall of the Hulks, right? shifty

His name is Wolverine.

jinzin
They can't even close this thread because it was Bada's idea! laughing out loud

shifty

Tha C-Master
Retarded threads FTW! My Batman thread was an attempt of balance, as was the Superman and Wonder Woman one. yes Originally posted by carver9
The same way 1 spiderman vs 1 wolverine. Spiderman getting gutted. Range would favor someone in the fight who has ranged ability. big grin

TheKahn
Oh ye of little faith. Keep in mind Wolverine does have all of Central Park and then all of New York City to utilize.

shifty

Badabing
They can't even close this thread because it was Bada's idea! laughing out loud

shifty More of your adamantium laced lies.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442145

carver9
My Batman thread was an attempt of balance, as was the Superman and Wonder Woman one. yes Range would favor someone in the fight who has ranged ability. big grin

But range wouldnt matter since the other wolverines can assist in cutting whichever wolverine that gets webbed up.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Badabing
More of your adamantium laced lies.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442145

eek! laughing

Now that was brilliant!

carver9
Originally posted by TheKahn
Oh ye of little faith. Keep in mind Wolverine does have all of Central Park and then all of New York City to utilize.

shifty

What are you talking about? 50 namor all can fly in the air and punch the ground and completely DESTROY central park.

TheKahn
What are you talking about? 50 namor all can fly in the air and punch the ground and completely DESTROY central park.

And Wolverine can hid in the surrounding buildings, wait for night, and then use his greater senses to take the Namors down one at a time.

Wait, why the hell am I defending Wolverine? blink
You tricked me! mad

Tha C-Master
But range wouldnt matter since the other wolverines can assist in cutting whichever wolverine that gets webbed up. Leaving them open to be webbed from Spiderman's who would reach them from far away with impunity. Really bad especially in a city setting, just saying.

carver9
Leaving them open to be webbed from Spiderman's who would reach them from far away with impunity. Really bad especially in a city setting, just saying.

Or you could have a spiderman webbing up a wolverine while a wolverine is in a building jumping down from it gutting two spidermans in the back.

50 vs 50 fights are hard to judge.

We can play out 50 different scenerios (and I'll win) to come up with a way for each one of them to win.

carver9
Originally posted by TheKahn
And Wolverine can hid in the surrounding buildings, wait for night, and then use his greater senses to take the Namors down one at a time.

Wait, why the hell am I defending Wolverine? blink
You tricked me! mad

Kahn, if wolverine can beat more than one namor, then why are you debating for one namor in the other thread against wolvy?

Tha C-Master
Or you could have a spiderman webbing up a wolverine while a wolverine is in a building jumping down from it gutting two spidermans in the back.

50 vs 50 fights are hard to judge.

We can play out 50 different scenerios (and I'll win) to come up with a way for each one of them to win. I was actually saying it in jest, although Spiderman would have a massive advantage in the city and the range, there's no comparion.

Up close it's acutally worse as only a select few Logans can attack at a time while the others are much more vulnerable from behind.

If they are scattered you have 100 webshooters active. Some will get webbed up rather fast, then you have the environment too.

carver9
I was actually saying it in jest, although Spiderman would have a massive advantage in the city and the range, there's no comparion.

Up close it's acutally worse as only a select few Logans can attack at a time while the others are much more vulnerable from behind.

If they are scattered you have 100 webshooters active. Some will get webbed up rather fast, then you have the environment too.

Cant argue against this.

I hate you wink

Badabing
Okay, I think this has run its course. laughing out loud Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.