Raging Hulk vs Immortal Hercules & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No weapons a real test of Hulk strength and how strong people think he is. Thor and Hercules are on either side of Hulk and they are each holding a unbreakble strap and each strap is attached to one of Hulk's wrists know in order for the team to win they have to either rip his shoulder out of socks out or rip him in half if they can't He wins. To let you gauge where Hulk anger start off at think as angry he was facing off against the West Coast Avengers.

gogogadgetgo
hulk gets his arms ripped off

SamZED
i think even supes would've gotten torn in half here.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SamZED
i think even supes would've gotten torn in half here. WWH and JUggs are stronger than both of them in yet in my thread like this, they said they wouldnt rip superman in half

SamZED
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH and JUggs are stronger than both of them in yet in my thread like this, they said they wouldnt rip superman in half well it wasnt me. Not sure about hulk but if there were say 2 juggernauts their momentum wouldve ripped supes with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.