Molecule Man vs Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Prep-Man
bump!

Lord Feron
WTF is Mordru gonna do? Die, thats what! MUHAHAHAHA

Prep-Man
Mind wipe?

Omega Vision
I'll say Mordru unless its Pre Retcon MM

Endless Mike
Owen wins

Bentley
Mordru becomes an unreasonable chair.

Prep-Man
Mordru can pretty much turn Owen into anything as well. Depends on who gets the first attack.

Omega Vision
Mordru and Molecule Man have pretty much the same capabilities. Mordru's magical transmutation is pretty epic and his energy manipulation is too. He's arguably above skyfather, at least his classic version was.

Prep-Man
JSA Mordru easily took out a Thunderbolt. And we know what a Thunderbolt can do!

JakeTheBank
Mordru

WhiteWitchKing
Molecule Man wins this. Much more powerful. The guy reach through time and space to bring the back the Beyonder and kicked his ass. Kubik didn't even want to fight him and we know what Kubik can do. His fight with Beyonder gave life to 2 Dimension being and wrecking dimensions. Mordru is going to get a beat down.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Molecule Man wins this. Much more powerful. The guy reach through time and space to bring the back the Beyonder and kicked his ass. Kubik didn't even want to fight him and we know what Kubik can do. His fight with Beyonder gave life to 2 Dimension being and wrecking dimensions. Mordru is going to get a beat down.

Mordru has a similar feat, actually. During PC Legion run.

Knowsbleed33
Owen.

Prep-Man
Any reasons? Remember, Mordru can't be killed and when he was transformed by SHAZAM in the ROE, he basically broke free from that. There is no start or end to Mordru.

Knowsbleed33
Owen doesn't have to kill him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Owen doesn't have to kill him.
Well trapping him and transmuting him doesn't have a very good success rate.

Knowsbleed33
He can scatter his molecules across the multiverse. Owen has way too many options.

Prep-Man
That doesn't work, either.

Knowsbleed33
Based on what?

Prep-Man
body manipulation is no problem. He's regenerated from being destroyed by using certain magical forces he has stolen over from Lords of order and chaos. He's immortal and the only thing that has shown to take him down is being buried alive.

BTW, what's the most powerful being MM has taken on? I'm not using Pre-retconned MM. Mordru has taken down a 5-D Imp, with no problem.

Another thing, Mordru has shown that he can absorb ALL the magic in the universe and take control over the ROE. Limitless power.

Omega Vision
Outside of Mxy, Spectre, Nabu, and maybe Phantom Stranger Mordru is without a doubt the most powerful of DC's magic users. In his PC days he once embarassed the combined might of the PC JLA and JSA. When Fate (amped by Hal Jordan and Alan Scott) tried to take him on he was one-shotted. In fact Mordru stated that before they rose against him Mordru ruled over a world of sorcerers the weakest of which were still Fate's equal. It took all of them to overthrow him and even then they only managed to weaken him, not destroy him.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
body manipulation is no problem. He's regenerated from being destroyed by using certain magical forces he has stolen over from Lords of order and chaos. He's immortal and the only thing that has shown to take him down is being buried alive.

What happens when Owen rips him apart and dumps Mordru's molecules into different dimensions? If he outright destroys Mordru's molecule?

What's the best feat Thunderbolt has? Did he beat up Bat-Mite or Mxy? He's not either. Being a 5-D being is nice but it doesn't give him the same status as the others in power. MM, however, was feared by Kubik.

Most powerful being MM beat would be Beyonder. Kubik didn't even want to fight him, despite Kubik also defeating Beyonder before and warping Beyonder's universe in his hand.

Molecule Man isn't magic so he has nothing to absorb really.

Prep-Man
What happens when Owen rips him apart and dumps Mordru's molecules into different dimensions? If he outright destroys Mordru's molecule?

What's the best feat Thunderbolt has? Did he beat up Bat-Mite or Mxy? He's not either. Being a 5-D being is nice but it doesn't give him the same status as the others in power. MM, however, was feared by Kubik.

Most powerful being MM beat would be Beyonder. Kubik didn't even want to fight him, despite Kubik also defeating Beyonder before and warping Beyonder's universe in his hand.

Molecule Man isn't magic so he has nothing to absorb really.

That's if Mordru allows Owen to manipulate his body. Mordru can control his own body and has in the past.

Beyonder and Kubik, I'd rank amongst 5-D Imps. And you have to view the battle. It's the fact that Mordru had an EASY time with a Thunderbolt, which is a race amongst 5-D imps.

View Zero Hour run on Legion. Mordru absorbed INFINITE MAN, who is a cosmic being. Both Glorith and Mordru absorbed his power and was a threat to the MULTIVERSE, IIRC. Mordru can absorb a LOT more than magical energy.

Kasper Gutman
I gotta go with MM, I've never put Mordru in the skyfather class.

Philosophía
Mordru.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I gotta go with MM, I've never put Mordru in the skyfather class.
You're right, he isn't Skyfather. If anything he's above skyfather. He's a Lord of Chaos who has managed to take power from both Lords of Chaos and Order.

tkitna
Didnt LT say MM was the most powerful being in Marvels hierchy at one point (Secret Wars). I havent read that series in a long, long time so I may be wrong, but if so, I doubt Mordu can beat him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by tkitna
Didnt LT say MM was the most powerful being in Marvels hierchy at one point (Secret Wars). I havent read that series in a long, long time so I may be wrong, but if so, I doubt Mordu can beat him.

Wasn't that Pre-retconned MM? If so, I'm using current MM. Or the one after he stalemated Beyonder. I'm interested in seeing how powerful MM is in this latest Marvel event.

Anyhow, Mordru DID absorb Infinite Man's power, which was said to be, "Infinite" and Mordru easily tore him apart.

WhiteWitchKing
Wasn't that Pre-retconned MM? If so, I'm using current MM. Or the one after he stalemated Beyonder. I'm interested in seeing how powerful MM is in this latest Marvel event.

Anyhow, Mordru DID absorb Infinite Man's power, which was said to be, "Infinite" and Mordru easily tore him apart.

No, that was Post Retcon MM. The Tribunal and Abstracts were having a meeting at the 16th dimension when Tribunal said that about MM. About how the Cube Beings were tapping into powers seeping in from the Beyond Realm.

As for Infinite Man, what's his best feat? Kubik's was beating Beyonder and holding a universe in his hand. Beyonder and MM's is causing a Watcher's eyes to bleed, giving a plant self awareness, and destroying planes of reality. Kubik, himself, explained that there are different levels of infinity as he guided Kosmos through the MU. This was just before MM intervened and brought back Beyonder to fight him.

Prep-Man
No, that was Post Retcon MM. The Tribunal and Abstracts were having a meeting at the 16th dimension when Tribunal said that about MM. About how the Cube Beings were tapping into powers seeping in from the Beyond Realm.

As for Infinite Man, what's his best feat? Kubik's was beating Beyonder and holding a universe in his hand. Beyonder and MM's is causing a Watcher's eyes to bleed, giving a plant self awareness, and destroying planes of reality. Kubik, himself, explained that there are different levels of infinity as he guided Kosmos through the MU. This was just before MM intervened and brought back Beyonder to fight him.

Infinite Man has infinite power and wields power from a million millennia. Once Mordru instantly took his power, Vril stated he could have destroyed the universe and all it's timelines in exactly 5.8 seconds or so. It's in Mordru's respect thread and shows that he can steal non magical power. Last issue of LO3W, Mordru also absorbed all the magic in the universe. A feat in itself.

WhiteWitchKing
Infinite Man has infinite power and wields power from a million millennia.

So what? What's this guys best feat? Kubik, who defeated Beyonder and warped a universe into his hand, didn't want to fight Molecule Man, admitting MM was more powerful.

Aside from that guy claiming he could destroy the universe and timelines, did he actually perform such a feat? Statements are one thing, action is another. Kubik pleaded with Molecule Man not to destroy the Beyonder.

Mordru having all that magic and still couldn't break through Rond's shield.

Prep-Man
I believe battling Time Trapper and such. I'm not too familiar with him, but Vril Dox stated that Mordru and Glorith could have easily destroyed the universe in the exact time he stated. Mordru absorbing Infinite Man makes me think he can absorb MM as well. Mordru hasn't shown any limit at absorbing power. He's been doing it forever and has no beginning or end. Immortal in the truest sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.