Castlevania - Lords of Shadow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
42TtutKhXsU - Coming from Hideo Kojimas Studio aswell..

The little gameplay we see looks really nice, i think this is going to be a surprise hit for those new to the franchise. Anyone who see's any new info post it up here..

Game on!

Darth Jello
I his other work for Konami but I hope he stays with the traditional Castlevania gameplay. I don't want to be sneaking up on skeletons in a cardboard box.

Sin_Volvagia
So there isn't going to be any trace of Dracula?

Darth Jello
Well, Matthias or Walter could be the villain.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I his other work for Konami but I hope he stays with the traditional Castlevania gameplay. .

Traditional as in the old school gameplay, Start in a level and get to the end and fight a boss?

i'd much prefer an Action-adventure game.

Juk3n
Pretty sure we'll be getting that, it looks a straite, DMC/GOW hybrid (not really a bad thing) but you can guess how it will play from the vids so far.

Scythe
The graphics look really cool, and Patrick Stewert, yay. I would hope it isn't a 3D side-scroller, since that only works for me in 2D.

Also:

Originally posted by Juk3n
Game on!

No u

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
So there isn't going to be any trace of Dracula?
It's a reboot of the franchise, so I presume Dracula will be in the game.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It's a reboot of the franchise, so I presume Dracula will be in the game.

I hate reboots. I heard that it started development as a separate game and became a Castlevania game kinda late in development which doesn't really fill me with confidence quite honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.