Ultimate Hulk vs 616 Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Battlehammer
616 herc.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
616 herc. ult hulk survived a nuke

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
ult hulk survived a nuke
Yes and? Is that suposes to be impressive?

Starscream M
Yes and? Is that suposes to be impressive? lol of course it is...are you dense?

not every nuke is weak like the firecracker that hit wolverine

Battlehammer
lol of course it is...are you dense?

not every nuke is weak like the firecracker that hit wolverine

Not at all, but how is it suposes to impress me? I mean for one the radiation would have no effect on hulk, it pritty much how he became hulk. so the intense heat would be the problem which hulk should have enough durability to withstand. He 616 counter part has been hit by nukes loads of times and walk away quite fine.

what does wolverine have to do with this thread? Nor do I care about your opinion on the art.

what does being hit with a Nuke have to do with fight Herc?

seems like a rather stupid comment to make and pritty much irrelevent to the topic of the thread.

Starscream M
Not at all, but how is it suposes to impress me? I mean for one the radiation would have no effect on hulk, it pritty much how he became hulk. so the intense heat would be the problem which hulk should have enough durability to withstand. He 616 counter part has been hit by nukes loads of times and walk away quite fine.

what does wolverine have to do with this thread? Nor do I care about your opinion on the art.

what does being hit with a Nuke have to do with fight Herc?

seems like a rather stupid comment to make and pritty much irrelevent to the topic of the thread. it shows how friggin durable ult hulk is

hercules has never survived a direct nuke

Battlehammer
it shows how friggin durable ult hulk is

hercules has never survived a direct nuke
To intense heat, good thing Herc does not attack with heat.

Herc never been hit with a nuke, so the comparision is kinda irrelevent.

However one thing we do know is that Ultimate Hulk is at a vast disadvantage in terms of strength.

Ultimate Hulk looked real impressive when Ultimate capt whooped him.

Starscream M

However one thing we do know is that Ultimate Hulk is at a vast disadvantage in terms of strength. lol at your ignorance about nuke

hint: a nuke doesn't just have heat damage, or radiation damage....at ground zero its impact is equivalent to 20,000 tons of tnt.

herc would be KOed at least imo

also, Ult Hulk ripped ult wolverine like a cookie...that takes strength

JakeTheBank
The Prince of Power FTW.

carver9
I honestly give this to Ult. Hulk. He has too much rage, his range is on another level than 616 hulk.

TheKahn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Prince of Power FTW.

thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by TheKahn
thumb up why, may I ask do you think herc wins?

Battlehammer
lol at your ignorance about nuke

hint: a nuke doesn't just have heat damage, or radiation damage....at ground zero its impact is equivalent to 20,000 tons of tnt.

herc would be KOed at least imo

also, Ult Hulk ripped ult wolverine like a cookie...that takes strength

Assuming again that Hulk could it dirrectly, nor does explosions equate to blunt force trauma in comics. Nukes damage comes from the destructive heat caused by the explosion and the radiation given off.

You can assume he would be, but it doubtful. Herc mighty durable.

Ultimate adamatium is not enarly as durable as 616 adamatium nor is utlimates connect like 616 adamatium is connected. So no that really requires almost no strength to accomplish.

JakeTheBank
Not to mention it's only Logan's bones that are coated with adamantium. His muscles, sinews, and cartilidge are not.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by carver9
I honestly give this to Ult. Hulk. He has too much rage, his range is on another level than 616 hulk.
No it not, for starters his base level is only 50 ton's.

Battlehammer
Not to mention it's only Logan's bones that are coated with adamantium. His muscles, sinews, and cartilidge are not.

In 616 wolverines bones are connected, ultimate however is a different story.

TheKahn
why, may I ask do you think herc wins?

Planet lifting strength and far greater fighting skill and experience.

carver9
No it not, for starters his base level is only 50 ton's.

Where did you get that from (his base level of strength)?

From what I have seen, his rage is on a completely different level than Savage hulk.

Savage hulk wants to be left alone, ultimate hulk during his first appearance kill over 800 people and every time he appears hes out to just outright kill anyone and anything.

Starscream M
No it not, for starters his base level is only 50 ton's. what utter crap

his base is CL100

KharmaDog
not every nuke is weak

lol at your ignorance about nuke

lol at your ignorance..........

That's it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by KharmaDog
lol at your ignorance..........

That's it. whatever, troll.

Battlehammer
what utter crap

his base is CL100
Prove it. I have yet to see any evidence or statements to even hint that ultimate hulks base level is beyond 50 tons let a lone 100 tons

Battlehammer
whatever, troll.
the irony

Starscream M
Prove it. I have yet to see any evidence or statements to even hint that ultimate hulks base level is beyond 50 tons let a lone 100 tons he is said to be the strongest in the ultimate universe. they couldn't stop him. and they have thor.

you're an idiot if you think he's only CL50

Colossus-Big C

However one thing we do know is that Ultimate Hulk is at a vast disadvantage in terms of strength.

Ultimate Hulk looked real impressive when Ultimate capt whooped him. wtf. nukes are not all about heat. theres billions of pounds of concussive force/PSI you get hit with

Colossus-Big C
Prove it. I have yet to see any evidence or statements to even hint that ultimate hulks base level is beyond 50 tons let a lone 100 tons why not? ult colossus lifts at least 40,000 tons which is FAR stronger than 616, i suppose hulk would also be stronger than his 616

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why not? ult colossus lifts at least 40,000 tons which is FAR stronger than 616, i suppose hulk would also be stronger than his 616
Just becuase one character is stronger then another does not make them all stronger, that terriable logic.

JakeTheBank
Just becuase one character is stronger then another does not make them all stronger, that terriable logic.

Agreed. Ultimate Thor is nowhere, nowhere near his 616 counterpart.

Battlehammer
he is said to be the strongest in the ultimate universe. they couldn't stop him. and they have thor.

you're an idiot if you think he's only CL50
No he not, that was hyperbole. When did Thor ever fight Ultimate Hulk? also ultimate Thor sucks.

No I think he base level is class 50 there a huge difference. This is based off the fact everything stated about him from marvel has posted him as a class 50 at baselevel, but his strength can increase with anger.

Colossus-Big C
Agreed. Ultimate Thor is nowhere, nowhere near his 616 counterpart. ultimate thor is 616 cap britain level..

also 1031 colossus would beat thor

JakeTheBank
ultimate thor is 616 cap britain level..

also 1031 colossus would beat thor

And what feats does 1031 Colossus have that justifies him beating Thor?

Colossus-Big C
And what feats does 1031 Colossus have that justifies him beating Thor? hes the strongest person on earth in his universe and is Entirely composed of adamantium

KingD19
Ultimate Namor would whoop on all their asses.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
Ultimate Namor would whoop on all their asses.
the strongest people in the ultimate universe

Hulk
Namor
Colossus
Thing
Juggs
King hyperion
Gladiator

JakeTheBank
hes the strongest person on earth in his universe and is Entirely composed of adamantium

And Thor is considered by most to be the most powerful being on the planet in his universe. Colossus being composed of adamantium does not make him unbeatable.

Colossus-Big C
And Thor is considered by most to be the most powerful being on the planet in his universe. Colossus being composed of adamantium does not make him unbeatable. i see.......

KingD19
Actually, U. Namor is above U. Hulk, he ripped out of a container that was meant to keep someone who could amplify their strength like Hulk contained. He did it with no effort.

StiltmanFTW
Not at all, but how is it suposes to impress me? I mean for one the radiation would have no effect on hulk, it pritty much how he became hulk.(...)

Not Ult. Hulk.

And what feats does 1031 Colossus have that justifies him beating Thor?

None.

Actually, U. Namor is above U. Hulk, he ripped out of a container that was meant to keep someone who could amplify their strength like Hulk contained. He did it with no effort.

So did Silver Searcher. Just stating that it'd restrain Hulk doesn't convince me. Although it might be true.

I'd say Herc, but Hulk would give him a good fight.

KingD19
And just pointing this out, but the only radiation Hulk is immune to is Gamma Radiation, regular radiation works just fine until he decides to heal.

StiltmanFTW
And just pointing this out, but the only radiation Hulk is immune to is Gamma Radiation, regular radiation works just fine until he decides to heal.

Was that gamma radiation he absorbed on Saakar?

KingD19
I think so, if it wasn't then he is super beastly. But as far as I know, he only absorbs Gamma, hence the Maestro.

StiltmanFTW
Anyhow Ult. Hulk was created by the super soldier serum prototype, not the gamma bomb smile

KingD19
I know that, and U. Hulk was a sadistic sum b*tch who enjoyed killing just a bit too much.

StiltmanFTW
And eating.

KingD19
He and Blob both, U. Blob ate Wasp......Apparently she tasted like chicken.

StiltmanFTW
Oh yeah... laughing out loud

Even before Loeb's Ultimatum he's shown cannibalistic tendencies. When he threatened Wraith.

KingD19
Well, when you're that big, you need a big meal, and humans can be a very big meal when prepared correctly.....Or so I hear.

TheKahn
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0905/dont-worry-cannibalism-etc-mcdonalds-fatness-whitemeat-meat-demotivational-poster-1243015970.jpg

wink

Lexodus
ultimate hulk got schooled by ultimate captain america he is a loser, ultimate juggernaut is a loser as well, ultimate thor got beat up by ultimate colossus, ultimate colossus is gay ....ultimate universe suck balls

StiltmanFTW
Cap had a badass moment, but he still got owned.

Bentley
Herc would win handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.