Superman, Thor, Gladiator vs Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer, GL (Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Superman-current
Thor-classic
Gladiator-fully confident

vs

captain Marvel-standard , not shazam level
Silver Surfer-current
GL (Hal)-has a blue ring to keep the green one fully charged

Bloodlusted fight is on, who wins?

carver9
Gladiator at full confidence is a beast. Surfer would be his only problem.

With that said, surfer easily dispose of Supes and glads due to weakness and thor would go down fighting.

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

TheKahn
Team 2 in a curbstomp. no expression

Superman & Gladiator have crippling weaknesses that are exploitable by the Surfer and GL. That leaves Thor against all of Team 2.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheKahn

Superman & Gladiator have crippling weaknesses that are exploitable by the Surfer and GL. That leaves Thor against all of Team 2.

This. The blue ring isn't even needed here.

Mshinu
Team 2. THey got a very slight edge even without weakness explotation.

xJLxKing
Team 2. Hal should be able to beat Thor in no time. He can easily proceed to beat the crap out of everyone

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2. Hal should be able to beat Thor in no time. He can easily proceed to beat the crap out of everyone

confused Beat the crap out of thor? confused

xJLxKing
Yeah, in every way. He has a blue ring

JakeTheBank
Thor is the one guy on the team who can't be weakness exploited. He'll be the last man standing.

carver9

I dont care if he has a purple ring, hes not beating the crap out of thor.

xJLxKing
Okay, keep your ignorance,

TheKahn

IIRC, Hal didn't seem to be that effective with a green and blue ring (some type of interference between the two).

carver9
Okay, keep your ignorance,

No ignorance at all. What gave you the ideal that he would take THOR out easily?

xJLxKing
IIRC, Hal didn't seem to be that effective with a green and blue ring (some type of interference between the two).
Non- that I recall. He just didn't want to use it.

Blue ring>all other rings

Keep in mind, he gets an aura from both. He even gets his rings to be charged at 200% always. He can make the same army as Larfleeze. Something Thor can't counter

carver9

Blue ring>all other rings

Keep in mind, he gets an aura from both. He even gets his rings to be charged at 200% always. He can make the same army as Larfleeze. Something Thor can't counter

So basically you dont have any on panel proof proving any of this?

JakeTheBank
Thor is the toughest guy on his team as far as being able to deal with any single member of the opposing team and getting a majority. That being said, Glads and Supes have to deal with Surfer, GL, and CM. three of them being able to specificially dish out punishment catered to Superman.

xJLxKing
Lol, I do. Read GL 37-40

Slaanesh
team 2
Hal > Supes
SS > Thor
CM > Glad

JakeTheBank
Team 1 is essentially three bricks with varying degrees of versatility. Team 2 is essentially one brick with two of the most versatile characters in comics, each of whom able to BFR, weakness exploit, and do God knows what else.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 2
Hal > Supes
SS > Thor
CM > Glad

No

Thor > SS

thats why for this fight, Marvel would Hold thor while SS and Hal take the Supermen.

TheKahn

I meant this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dNgNPwAJDI4/Sd1QGk3ylcI/AAAAAAAAEi0/Spg8JejYV5w/s400/gl390904.jpg

Blue rings seem to cause some type of interference with green rings.

TheKahn
team 2
Hal > Supes
SS > Thor
CM > Glad

I agree but for different reasons

Hal (w/kryptonite and red sun radiation) > Superman

SS = Thor (very close fight that would take a long time to determine, imo)

CM > Gladiator (not sure Glad's psionic powers give him any special protection against magic)

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Juk3n
No

Thor > SS

thats why for this fight, Marvel would Hold thor while SS and Hal take the Supermen.

i never consider Thor to be > SS..i don't care what people say..to me..unless it's odin force Thor..SS will always be > Thor..

Zeuodin
i never consider Thor to be > SS..i don't care what people say..to me..unless it's odin force Thor..SS will always be > Thor.. Thor is >Surfer.

carver9
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Thor is >Surfer.

Oh my GOODNESS, you are online. SOMEBODY HELP ME. wink

Slaanesh
Thor is >Surfer.

well..that's your opinion..i won't argue with u..

xJLxKing
I meant this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dNgNPwAJDI4/Sd1QGk3ylcI/AAAAAAAAEi0/Spg8JejYV5w/s400/gl390904.jpg

Blue rings seem to cause some type of interference with green rings.
Yeah, that's because he didn't want to use it

Juk3n
well..that's your opinion..i won't argue with u..

are you basing your opinion on bias toward the shiny one? Or basing it off'f panel evidence? Thor has come out looking better over the years than Surfer..what more do you want?

-Pr-
Thor is >Surfer.

for once we agree.

TheKahn
Thor is >Surfer.

What the f**k?

Originally posted by -Pr-
for once we agree.

I expected better out of you. ahah

-Pr-
What the f**k?

I expected better out of you. ahah

stick out tongue

Superman > Thor > Surfer > Superman > Thor > Surfer etc etc etc

supremthor
stick out tongue

that sounds bout right

TheKahn
Originally posted by supremthor
that sounds bout right

Yeah, I tend to put them in the same class despite their different fields of expertise (so to speak). I could believe any of the three winning depending on the circumstances of the fight.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Juk3n
are you basing your opinion on bias toward the shiny one? Or basing it off'f panel evidence? Thor has come out looking better over the years than Surfer..what more do you want?

give it up dude..u can't change my mind..and i can't change yours..but i will at least give u one reason why i think Surfer > Thor..Surfer just stomp BRB..to me..BRB is about equal to Thor..so..i assume Surfer > Thor..there u go..that's one of my reason..

celeyhyga17
SS and GL are gonna be tough to deal with. Huge versatility advantage. Gladz can be a beast but mi ght be the weakest of the 6 combatants.

Team 2 wins by a slight majority 6.5/10

Philosophía

thumb up

lawest9
Team 2 does appear to have the advantage with their energy manip.

BattleMage
Team 2. Hal should be able to beat Thor in no time. He can easily proceed to beat the crap out of everyone What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
SS and GL are gonna be tough to deal with. Huge versatility advantage. Gladz can be a beast but mi ght be the weakest of the 6 combatants.

Team 2 wins by a slight majority 6.5/10

Physically, Glads is the strongest on the field.

Kris Blaze
A thought based weapon against someone who can move many times faster than the speed of thought? How does Hal survive Superman's blitz?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
A thought based weapon against someone who can move many times faster than the speed of thought? How does Hal survive Superman's blitz?

hmm

I believe it still has the automatic shield even if it isn't 100% against lethal attacks anymore.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Physically, Glads is the strongest on the field. REALLY???????

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
REALLY???????

Its kind of obvious if we actually took a look at his feats.

Spire
Lol.

lawest9
Its kind of obvious if we actually took a look at his feats. Given Supes history C.........I don't think anyone has more impressive feats!

iceman24567
Physically, Glads is the strongest on the field. Nah

-Pr-
Given Supes history C.........I don't think anyone has more impressive feats!

thumb up

lawest9
thumb up Yeap.....thumbs up.

Zeuodin
Thor and Hal are the most Versatile on the field. Surfer is versatile but he just doesn't have wacky powers. His make sense. Thor and Hal can do wacky Stuff. Thor is going to be pretty slow and less mobile than anyone else. He is yet and still the most powerful. I'd put Hal right there with him but Hal is a human. No strength or durability.

Cm is a match for Gladiator in strength and probably more durable. Glads has Cm in Speed and energy projection. Stalemate or Glads pulling a slight majority.

Superman loses to Surfer due to Hal being able communicate weaknesses. Hell Hal could make the weaknesses himself. Thor Beats Hal.

It's a slight lean in team 2's Favor. Superman and Gladiator are the weakest links. The don't do well against energy and matter manipulators on this level.

celeyhyga17
Thor and Hal are the most Versatile on the field. Surfer is versatile but he just doesn't have wacky powers. His make sense. Thor and Hal can do wacky Stuff. Thor is going to be pretty slow and less mobile than anyone else. He is yet and still the most powerful. I'd put Hal right there with him but Hal is a human. No strength or durability.

Cm is a match for Gladiator in strength and probably more durable. Glads has Cm in Speed and energy projection. Stalemate or Glads pulling a slight majority.

Superman loses to Surfer due to Hal being able communicate weaknesses. Hell Hal could make the weaknesses himself. Thor Beats Hal.

It's a slight lean in team 2's Favor. Superman and Gladiator are the weakest links. The don't do well against energy and matter manipulators on this level.

Dunno man SS has some wacky ass powers.. He's pretty darn versatile.

Neutron-Blast
Given Supes history C.........I don't think anyone has more impressive feats! That also works against supes... He has a very long history, yet has never done what gladiator did to a planet.. I seem to remember supes having to build up speed and hurl himself at a moon in order to smash it where as gladiator stood on a planet with no flight assist and smashed a planet..... planet>>>>>>>>>> moon.

Neutron-Blast
Surfer is the key to victory for his team, yet the question still has to be answered...... What is a fully-confident gladiator, and has he ever been shown in that state? My guess is that he would be awesome as hell.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Neutron-Blast
That also works against supes... He has a very long history, yet has never done what gladiator did to a planet.. I seem to remember supes having to build up speed and hurl himself at a moon in order to smash it where as gladiator stood on a planet with no flight assist and smashed a planet..... planet>>>>>>>>>> moon. Stood on a random planet for all we know it could have been the size of Delaware erm

Neutron-Blast
Originally posted by iceman24567
Stood on a random planet for all we know it could have been the size of Delaware erm Or it could have been three times the size of the earth. cool

lawest9
Stood on a random planet for all we know it could have been the size of Delaware erm Thank you!

Zeuodin
That also works against supes... He has a very long history, yet has never done what gladiator did to a planet.. I seem to remember supes having to build up speed and hurl himself at a moon in order to smash it where as gladiator stood on a planet with no flight assist and smashed a planet..... planet>>>>>>>>>> moon.
A small lifeless planet and a moon made out of energy. So how can we even compare? How do we know how many times Glads hit the planet? he seemed to be letting off steam. You think 2 or 3 punches really let out all of his anger?

Lord Feron

yep

Neutron-Blast
A small lifeless planet and a moon made out of energy. So how can we even compare? How do we know how many times Glads hit the planet? he seemed to be letting off steam. You think 2 or 3 punches really let out all of his anger? Funny how that planet is all of a sudden ( small )... Tell me, how did you come to that conclusion? There are several celestial bodies in that picture as gladiator approaches that planet... The largest is the one that he destroyed... What were the others?... Planets? moons ?... were they close by? Far away?.. For all we know that planet could have been many times larger that earth, yet you try and settle with it being small? Just say that you dont know and go by the writers words... It was a planet that once held an entire race, how many.. unknown... but we do know it was not a moon.

bbrem123
Stood on a random planet for all we know it could have been the size of Delaware erm

doesnt a planet have to be a certain size to be considered one

Neutron-Blast
Originally posted by bbrem123
doesnt a planet have to be a certain size to be considered one Yes. But there is a reason they want this one to be small.

carver9
A small lifeless planet and a moon made out of energy. So how can we even compare? How do we know how many times Glads hit the planet? he seemed to be letting off steam. You think 2 or 3 punches really let out all of his anger?

The moon had the same mass as earths moon so Superman was actually hitting something that had the same weight and mass as a regular moon (which was stated by batman).

carver9
Stood on a random planet for all we know it could have been the size of Delaware erm

Yeah, he stood on the planet but it was far away from being the size of deleware since it did have about 8 moons surrounding it. confused

Gladiator has planet crushing strength and he proved this. Dont try to discredit his feat because Superman doesnt have anything proving that he is a planet destroyer.

carver9
Or it could have been three times the size of the earth. cool

And you could be right since that planet had its own sun, had EIGHT moons and had life on it.

carver9
Yes. But there is a reason they want this one to be small.

I explained the reason why they want it to be small because if it had the size and weight of a planet that would make one of there favorite characters look bad.

Neutron-Blast
I explained the reason why they want it to be small because if it had the size and weight of a planet that would make one of there favorite characters look bad. Well said!! Thats the reason.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor is going to be pretty slow and less mobile than anyone else. He is yet and still the most powerful. I'd put Hal right there with him but Hal is a human. No strength or durability.

Based on what? With Mjolnir he has caught up and fought with Skuttlebutt that was flying at speeds multiple times the speed of light from another Galaxy as I recall. Without Mjolnir he has still flown so fast and far that he reached Earth from Asgard in a few minutes tops. That means he flew fast enough to break into the Earth dimension and traversed countless Galaxies etc. as that's how Thor described the distance of Asgard from Earth a few times back in those days. He has enough manuverability without Mjolnir to right an upside down Airliner with assistance from Gladiator for example. He has no problem maneuvering in the air. Even with Mjolnir as a source of flight. He did it more so during Simson's run. He had Thor's speed and movement played up to an extent, dodging and weaving against larger opponents like Fafnir etc. as I recall.

lawest9
Yes. But there is a reason they want this one to be small. Such as?

Neutron-Blast
Such as? You know why.

-Pr-
Superman doesnt have anything proving that he is a planet destroyer.

not true.

lawest9
not true. I agree.

Neutron-Blast
So i guess superman knocking himself out trying to destroy a small moon with all his effort is somehow translated into him being able to destroy a planet??... Not buying it... That effort clearly shows him being nowhere near gladiator in strength or durability... Gladiator rammed ego at near lightspeed and was not hurt in the least.... and ego is a planet that fought back. Even hyperion smashed wonderman through a planet and was un-hurt.

-Pr-
So i guess superman knocking himself out trying to destroy a small moon with all his effort is somehow translated into him being able to destroy a planet??... Not buying it... That effort clearly shows him being nowhere near gladiator in strength or durability... Gladiator rammed ego at near lightspeed and was not hurt in the least.... and ego is a planet that fought back. Even hyperion smashed wonderman through a planet and was un-hurt.

so you take an ambiguous low showing as proof of his average, when it isn't?

Blanket
so you take an ambiguous low showing as proof of his average, when it isn't? What is his average against planets then?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blanket
What is his average against planets then?

he's pulled at least half the weight of the earth, pushed warworld, and iirc seriously messed up one of saturn's moons (don't remember if he shattered it). oh, and he took a supernova and a planet exploding (he was standing on it) at the same time and all it did was knock him unconscious.

Blanket
he's pulled at least half the weight of the earth, pushed warworld, and iirc seriously messed up one of saturn's moons (don't remember if he shattered it). oh, and he took a supernova and a planet exploding (he was standing on it) at the same time and all it did was knock him unconscious. That is not planet busting.

And he flew through the moon... I don't recall him destroying it.

You're talking about the Hal/Supes team up pushing Earth?
Also, he pushed Warworld after he sundipped (unless there's another time I'm overlooking).
Just a funny thing, but I remember getting told that Superman should be able to easily absorb a supernova because it's sun... but anyway, didn't Gladiator fly through an exploding sun?

Not that I'm saying that Glads is better than Supes, but when it comes to these pointless ' he detroy moar", Glads clearly has him beat, and Superman just doesn't have 'planet busting' showings. Not to say he couldn't of course, but he doesn't have the showings where he just goes out and wrecks shit. And that's the sort of stuff that will always drive people like Carver to ignorantly believe that he is not on a characters level who could do so. And it shouldn't matter to you, since Superman has so many other wtf moments, that one thing like that shouldn't matter.

Otherwise we'd be putting people like classic Drax (destroyed planetoids/small sun), and Hyperion (ran through planet and iirc caused a sun to explode) above Superman... when it's obvious that they uh... aren't. no expression

-Pr-
That is not planet busting.

Also, he pushed Warworld after he sundipped (unless there's another time I'm overlooking).
Just a funny thing, but I remember getting told that Superman should be able to easily absorb a supernova because it's sun... but anyway, didn't Gladiator fly through an exploding sun?

Not that I'm saying that Glads is better than Supes, but when it comes to these pointless ' he detroy moar", Glads clearly has him beat, and Superman just doesn't have 'planet busting' showings. Not to say he couldn't of course, but he doesn't have the showings where he just goes out and wrecks shit. And that's the sort of stuff that will always drive people like Carver to ignorantly believe that he is not on a characters level who could do so. And it shouldn't matter to you, since Superman has so many other wtf moments, that one thing like that shouldn't matter.

Otherwise we'd be putting people like classic Drax (destroyed planetoids/small sun), and Hyperion (ran through planet and iirc caused a sun to explode) above Superman... when it's obvious that they uh... aren't. no expression

i never said it was examples of planet busting, though. at the very least, it's examples that show that he has the capability, if not the tendency as you said, to go around wrecking shit.

Blanket
i never said it was examples of planet busting, though. at the very least, it's examples that show that he has the capability, if not the tendency as you said, to go around wrecking shit. But that was the point as a lot of those feats don't translate into 'busting a planet', and as such, will put him far below Glads in Carver's computer brain.

The closest Supes has is when him and Zod were wrecking up the planet under the red sun I believe.

-Pr-
But that was the point as a lot of those feats don't translate into 'busting a planet', and as such, will put him far below Glads in Carver's computer brain.

The closest Supes has is when him and Zod were wrecking up the planet under the red sun I believe.

why do you keep bringing up carver? laughing out loud

Blanket
why do you keep bringing up carver? laughing out loud He's the only one I suspect that is making a point of it, no?

-Pr-
He's the only one I suspect that is making a point of it, no?

i had replied to james2099/neutron, but i guess they'd have similar opinions, yes.

Blanket
Oh gawd, james2099

I'm going to give Carver leader status there...
Anything with Carver in it, is directed at the Carver gang from now on.

Anywazy Carver, long story short, planet busting really means nothing when characters are so close in power. Superman is not a destructive fighter either, so I can't see how this point is even brought up. I mean, using this logic, Glads is above Thor as well as far as hitting power goes, and that's just rediculous. Hell, Hal is above Thor in the power department using planets as a measurement (or was it Kyle... or both, can't remember). Even Terrax can destroy a planet...
The best examples are still punching another person in the face, not punching an inanimate object.

-Pr-
Oh gawd, james2099

Anywazy, long story short, planet busting really means nothing when characters are so close in power. Superman is not a destructive fighter either, so I can't see how this point is even brought up. I mean, using this logic, Glads is above Thor as well as far as hitting power goes, and that's just rediculous. Hell, Hal is above Thor in the power department using planets as a measurement (or was it Kyle... or both, can't remember). Even Terrax can destroy a planet...

Hal and Arisia did it with that robot thing. or do you mean another time?

Blanket
Hal and Arisia did it with that robot thing. or do you mean another time? That was with explosives.

No, I have the image of a GL and a planet, and the GL shooting it, and bye goes planet. 90's ish I'm pretty sure. It might have to do with a recreated planet too, but I might be crossing them.
I'm pretty sure it was Hal.

Philosophía
It was Kyle. While fighting Paralaxxied Hal.

Also, planet-busting decades old make-no-sense feats are what count more than direct performances against the characters from their respective universe.

It's why Beta Ray Bill's status went to "OMGZ" levels after Stormbreaker against a no-name only to get humiliated against Surfer, no matter how much I (or some others) tried to excuse it. Or why Gladiator's actual combat performance is irrelevant because he destroyed a planet in the 80s.

Kris Blaze

Philosophía
Considering what your fellow Thor fan uses as proof of Thor being capable of doing it, I certainly wouldn't laugh. haermm

xJLxKing
true

lawest9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
This guy is pissed as shit because Superman never destroyed a planet.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/1261283777260.png He really shouldn't have to be, because as 'Blanket' has pointed out........bricks with the same level of power to one another should not nessacerily be considered above the other because they have performed a feat that the other hasn't.

How many times has Glads propelled a planet through the heavens like supes has or literally flew right through a sun undamaged?.........not to say that Glads can't do likewise......but Supes has many times, and also bare in mind that G is far more destructive with the power at his commandm as opposed to supes who holds back and is far more conscious concerning the unprotected life around him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by bbrem123
doesnt a planet have to be a certain size to be considered one Comics and real world logic don't mix well.

iceman24567
Yeah, he stood on the planet but it was far away from being the size of deleware since it did have about 8 moons surrounding it. confused

Gladiator has planet crushing strength and he proved this. Dont try to discredit his feat because Superman doesnt have anything proving that he is a planet destroyer. As the king of low balling you shouldn't be calling anybody out son roll eyes (sarcastic)

lawest9
Comics and real world logic don't mix well. Now THAT..........is the most definitive point made here yet, LOL.

carver9
As the king of low balling you shouldn't be calling anybody out son roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL, whatever, I dont low ball anyone.

iceman24567
LOL, whatever, I dont low ball anyone. eek!

carver9
But that was the point as a lot of those feats don't translate into 'busting a planet', and as such, will put him far below Glads in Carver's computer brain.

Zod and Superman was connected to the planet, thats why it was being destroyed. They did nothing physically to the planet to make it explode, their licks had no effect.

carver9
That is not planet busting.

Even though you are talking about my mind sad , you are right, this is what I'm looking for. They have no proof and used scans in ways that it shouldnt be used. I'm not the only one that does not think that he has that strength. I just know Supes level of strength and I know its not on the level where they are putting him at which is kind of obvious.

carver9
Oh gawd, james2099

Anywazy Carver, long story short, planet busting really means nothing when characters are so close in power. Superman is not a destructive fighter either, so I can't see how this point is even brought up. I mean, using this logic, Glads is above Thor as well as far as hitting power goes, and that's just rediculous. Hell, Hal is above Thor in the power department using planets as a measurement (or was it Kyle... or both, can't remember). Even Terrax can destroy a planet...
The best examples are still punching another person in the face, not punching an inanimate object.

I never said that Supes WOULDNT give glads a fight but it pretty clear that glads is stronger and more durable.

Every feat that involves Supes strength wise is thrown out of the window. Example, the current moon feat where it took all of the Kryptonians to move the moon. They call it a low showing but Superman never in his ENTIRE career soloed a moon. Then we have him ramming a moon and almost dying from it, when has Superman ever did anything similar to that so they throw that out of the window as a low showing. Then we have Superman soloing a pyramid but he's straining, that was also thrown out of the window.

I'm not calling him weak, I know the character but I sure as hell wont put him on the levels that he's not suppose to be at and thats including thor. I never said that thor has planet crushing strength but I did say that he has moon busting strength since he physically crushed one during battle.

-Pr-
LOL, whatever, I dont low ball anyone.

that's a flat out lie, dude.

carver9
that's a flat out lie, dude.

I dont low ball anyone, I show each character their respect. I go by feats, on panel showings, etc... as my judgement. Every character that I debate for and debate against, I give a solid reason on why I'm doing so and PR, I have told you that you were right on numerous of occasions, because sometimes you are right but other times we just bump heads but I never say that you are wrong, I just ask you to show me some kind of proof backing up your claim.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Did I ever mention you're one of my favorite posters carver?

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Did I ever mention you're one of my favorite posters carver?

sad I dont know if you are being serious or not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
sad I dont know if you are being serious or not.

I'll say I am if you want me to...

carver9
I'll say I am if you want me to...

laughing

carver9
Just keep it a secret.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I thought you said we can finally be open about our relationship? You're such a *** carver.

xJLxKing
LMAO at Carver being true and just. I think he tries to low ball every character he wants to lose as much as possible. At the same time, over rate the character he wants to win laughing out loud

carver9
LMAO at Carver being true and just. I think he tries to low ball every character he wants to lose as much as possible. At the same time, over rate the character he wants to win laughing out loud

no I dont, stop saying this because thats not what I do. Cant you tell that I argue against the SAME people daily about the SAME things and usually I'M the one that gives up because the argument never get anywhere.

xJLxKing
I think everybody agree after they read a thread with Hulk in it laughing out loud

Or should I say the limitless power of SS

carver9
I think everybody agree after they read a thread with Hulk in it laughing out loud

Or should I say the limitless power of SS

What did I say wrong about the hulk without backing it up (and it was WWH, not just our standard hulk).

I wasnt the one that said Surfer had limitless power, it was stated in his own comic.

What else did I say wrong since you want to call me out today?

Spire
carver has pwned so many people with his BRB scans and arguments.

xJLxKing
WWH being stronger then anybody, or the fact that you believe he can destroy planets. Something that wasn't even hinted at.
But hey, he was destroying the planetary plates with a simple footstep ZOMG!!

darthgoober
WWH being stronger then anybody, or the fact that you believe he can destroy planets. Something that wasn't even hinted at.
I don't always agree with Carver but in regards to WWH... if they kept saying that he was madder and stronger than ever, it means that it was far more than hinted at if he's ever been angry/strong enough to do so. And I'm willing to bet that he has been at times...

xJLxKing
Fact is, they aren't the same versions

carver9

I never said that WWH can destroy planets but I do know that his strength is above most if not all bricks.

I never said that he is stronger than anybody but he is stronger than anybody on the high herald list and THATS what I was implying.

Savage hulk strength feats already presents him as equal to or above all of the high herald and then we have wwh who was clearly stated as being ABOVE savage hulk (who has some of the best strength feats in comics).

So why wouldnt you believe that he is stronger than any high herald since savage hulk is either equal to or > any high herald and wwh is >>savage hulk.

carver9

It doesnt matter if they were the same versions but what we do know is that WWH is > savage hulk and savage hulk feats put him above almost every high herald on the chart strength wise.

Mshinu
So why wouldnt you believe that he is stronger than any high herald since savage hulk is either equal to or > any high herald and wwh is >>savage hulk.

cuz Juggs was overpowering him?

carver9
Originally posted by Mshinu
cuz Juggs was overpowering him?

Jugs will always over power hulk because its the juggernaut. Marvel think of him as a being with infinite strength so of course he's going to give hulk a fight, no matter HOW mad he got. Wasnt it a scan that was presented where it stated from a marvel writer that Juggernaut will always be>hulk since Cytorrak grants him unlimited strength.

Hell, Apocalypse granted hulk Celestial tech and he STILL got over powered by Juggernaut.

xJLxKing
LMAO at Jug with unlimited strength

darthgoober
Yeah... WWH was a more powerful version(that was kinda the point of the arc).

xJLxKing
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah... WWH was a more powerful version(that was kinda the point of the arc).
No, they all have the same potential.

In my opinion, WWH was stronger then other Hulk version in base form, but there is NO telling who is stronger once they get really mad.

Not to mention, you can't use feats from other version even though they are weaker.

carver9

In my opinion, WWH was stronger then other Hulk version in base form, but there is NO telling who is stronger once they get really mad.

Not to mention, you can't use feats from other version even though they are weaker.

Your arguments is pointless since reed, strange, iron man, etc... said that they NEVER seen hulk at a powerlevel like this before.

xJLxKing
yes
They!!

TheKahn
Your arguments is pointless since reed, strange, iron man, etc... said that they NEVER seen hulk at a powerlevel like this before.

No, he's quite correct. Nearly every version of the Hulk is said to have potentially unlimited strength. Simply because none of them have managed to get mad enough to match or exceed WWH, does not mean it isn't possible.

carver9
yes
They!!

I love owning you JL.

Doctor strange saying that WWH is the strongest and strange also giving the reason why they didnt bfr him.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg

You all use the hercules fight as reference, hercules himself admit that hulk could have crushed him and that hulk was pulling his punches.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg

Hulk power is off the charts.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkpoweroffcharts.jpg

Shield say that Hulk power is at a power that they have never seen.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg

Gamma corps. Hulk power is at a level that they have never seen.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhangriest.jpg

Omega level threat and he's madder than hes ever been which means he is stronger than he has ever been.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest2.jpg

Hulk was holding back the entire time to prevent innocent deaths, so that means that whatever we seen from his wasnt even his limit.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkintelligence.jpg

carver9
No, he's quite correct. Nearly every version of the Hulk is said to have potentially unlimited strength. Simply because none of them have managed to get mad enough to match or exceed WWH, does not mean it isn't possible.

Read my previous post. He was at a level that he was never at before. Now stop trying to down WWH when its obvious that he was stronger than ANY version of the hulk since it was mentioned like a thousand times.

darthgoober

They might have the same potential, but that doesn't mean that WWH wasn't stronger than the other versions.

Sure there is the story told us, he was angrier and stronger than he'd ever been.

But if Character A is stronger than Character B and character B is strong enough to destroy a planet through strength then so is Character A. By the same token, if the Thing can destroy *insert giant robot* with a punch then we know that Hercules could do the same since Herc's stronger than Thing. Or are you of the opinion that Sundipped Supes has to replicate all his old feats to prove than he's capable of doing so?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by darthgoober
They might have the same potential, but that doesn't mean that WWH wasn't stronger than the other versions.

Sure there is the story told us, he was angrier and stronger than he'd ever been.

But if Character A is stronger than Character B and character B is strong enough to destroy a planet through strength then so is Character A. By the same token, if the Thing can destroy *insert giant robot* with a punch then we know that Hercules could do the same since Herc's stronger than Thing. Or are you of the opinion that Sundipped Supes has to replicate all his old feats to prove than he's capable of doing so?
Some feats, yes. Some don't have to be.

Now here is where some arguments fall apart.
I got feats to prove other hulk version>WWH
If you use statements, then you are still going to have to prove how WWH wasn't able to beat Jugg in a simple contest of strength? Weak perhaps?
Though, I hope you aren't going to claim what Carver is. Juggernaut has unlimited strength

Then there is the part where you admit that the people who admitted WWH was the stronger aren't omniscient. There knowledge is limited to what they experienced.

Superman has claimed countless of times that WW>Him, or Johnz>Superman. It ain't true.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^No offense but what the ****?

If it's a valid feat like say Gray Hulk destroying an asteroid twice as large as Earth you best believe I'll use that as evidence that the Hulk is a planet buster when necessary. Green Scar can do the exact same thing or even Savage Hulk if angry enough and if they need to. Except they'd do it much quicker and much easier.

I don't see you're point with the Juggernaut example as no Hulk incarnation has bested Juggernaut in a contest of strength. That's including War Hulk, he used tech/energy to stop the Juggernaut and grabbed him by his ankle when he was surprised and tossed him.

It's pretty damn straight forward in terms of some incarnations which are stronger. Green Scar and Mindless Hulk are probably the strongest incarnations outside of World Breaker. Mindless Hulk impressed me more though and he is the most durable incarnation in my personal opinion. Savage Hulk and Gravage come right below them although they can reach those levels if necessary. The greatest differences between the first two and the next two are higher bases. All 4 have the dynamic power set, meaning potentially neither are superior to the other unless it's Mindless Hulk during the era he started dying after being separated from Banner. Even Gray Hulk can reach untold levels, except the fact that he gets stronger much slower and has a much lower base than the top 4 incarnations. Professor Hulk has a set limit though.

Hold on what?

So if a weaker incarnation does something you don't think that's evidence that a stronger incarnation can do the exact same thing just easier?

darthgoober

If you use statements, then you are still going to have to prove how WWH wasn't able to beat Jugg in a simple contest of strength? Weak perhaps?
Though, I hope you aren't going to claim what Carver is. Juggernaut has unlimited strength

Then there is the part where you admit that the people who admitted WWH was the stronger aren't omniscient. There knowledge is limited to what they experienced.

Superman has claimed countless of times that WW>Him, or Johnz>Superman. It ain't true.
Huh?

No you've got more feats from other versions, you don't have feats that prove other versions are >WWH, big difference there. Did Hulk actually lose the contest of strength, or did he BFR Jugg's before it was over?

Yeah but then you have the part where the writers of the story were, and they support the characters. We're not talking about random hyperbole or an offhand statement, it's the basis of the whole freakin' arc. That's like me saying that I don't believe that all but 5 of DC's universes were destroyed during COIE.

Is that an answer to the question regarding Sundipped Supes, cause if it is I don't get it. Does Sundipped Supes have to replicate all his past feats on panel to prove that he's still capable of doing them or not?

carver9

confused

Its pretty much pointless to argue against you.

Countless people, including shield measured his powerlevel and said that its on another level than any carnation of the hulk and you are still discrediting it.

WWH walking through a black that ripped through time (black bolt) proves that he was stronger than any version of the hulk.

WWH walking through ghost riders attack like they were nothing and toying with him proves that he was on a different level.

WWH ripping a big a** island apart because he was angry proves that he was on a different level.

Hercules admitting that WWH was TOYING with him and could have ended the fight any time proves that he was on a different level.

Earth defense relying on plot devices to stop wwh which STILL failed proves that he was on another level.

It taking doctor strange to merge with zom to give him a challenge proves this.

All the prep that they put into place just to stop this character and still failing while the entire time wwh was holding back proves that wwh and savage hulk are two different beings.

I provided scans, stop ignoring them.

carver9
^No offense but what the ****?

If it's a valid feat like say Gray Hulk destroying an asteroid twice as large as Earth you best believe I'll use that as evidence that the Hulk is a planet buster when necessary. Green Scar can do the exact same thing or even Savage Hulk if angry enough and if they need to. Except they'd do it much quicker and much easier.

I don't see you're point with the Juggernaut example as no Hulk incarnation has bested Juggernaut in a contest of strength. That's including War Hulk, he used tech/energy to stop the Juggernaut and grabbed him by his ankle when he was surprised and tossed him.

It's pretty damn straight forward in terms of some incarnations which are stronger. Green Scar and Mindless Hulk are probably the strongest incarnations outside of World Breaker. Mindless Hulk impressed me more though and he is the most durable incarnation in my personal opinion. Savage Hulk and Gravage come right below them although they can reach those levels if necessary. The greatest differences between the first two and the next two are higher bases. All 4 have the dynamic power set, meaning potentially neither are superior to the other unless it's Mindless Hulk during the era he started dying after being separated from Banner. Even Gray Hulk can reach untold levels, except the fact that he gets stronger much slower and has a much lower base than the top 4 incarnations. Professor Hulk has a set limit though.

Hold on what?

So if a weaker incarnation does something you don't think that's evidence that a stronger incarnation can do the exact same thing just easier?

Happy Dance

I'll pick you up at 4

Rage.Of.Olympus
Happy Dance

I'll pick you up at 4

Better not be late this time or I'll tell on you to Bada. evil face

xJLxKing
confused

Its pretty much pointless to argue against you.

Countless people, including shield measured his powerlevel and said that its on another level than any carnation of the hulk and you are still discrediting it.

WWH walking through a black that ripped through time (black bolt) proves that he was stronger than any version of the hulk.

WWH walking through ghost riders attack like they were nothing and toying with him proves that he was on a different level.

WWH ripping a big a** island apart because he was angry proves that he was on a different level.

Hercules admitting that WWH was TOYING with him and could have ended the fight any time proves that he was on a different level.

Earth defense relying on plot devices to stop wwh which STILL failed proves that he was on another level.

It taking doctor strange to merge with zom to give him a challenge proves this.

All the prep that they put into place just to stop this character and still failing while the entire time wwh was holding back proves that wwh and savage hulk are two different beings.

I provided scans, stop ignoring them.
I have said it a countless times to you.
Those feats that WWH has are not good. Him ripping off a island is nothing. Characters who are considered mid_herald have done feats that are soo much better. Hercules has no feats that can compare to a high herald; not even mid herald. Doctor Strange hasn't been good in a long time. If he is, please prove it. You know as well as anyone here that he hasn't been good since he classic time.

Not only that but you keep acting as if the PIS doesn't matter. It wasn't all the prep. It was just ridiculous, and idiotic prep. Reed has made weapons o destroy beings soo much stronger then Hulk. Beings like Celestial. He has defeated Galactus, Abraxas, and soo much more. Obviously, it wasn't all prep

As of Shield, and other corps claiming that this was levels beyond any hulk. Good for them! That's what they believe using their LIMITED knowledge. You can't prove that they seen every version of hulk, or the strongest hulk.

It's like me coming from nowhere and claiming Superman has been the stronger then he has been in the past 3 years. I would be true if I have read all of Superman's issues. If not, the it's limited

carver9
Better not be late this time or I'll tell on you to Bada. evil face

LOL laughing Sh**

carver9
Those feats that WWH has are not good. Him ripping off a island is nothing. Characters who are considered mid_herald have done feats that are soo much better. Hercules has no feats that can compare to a high herald; not even mid herald. Doctor Strange hasn't been good in a long time. If he is, please prove it. You know as well as anyone here that he hasn't been good since he classic time.

Not only that but you keep acting as if the PIS doesn't matter. It wasn't all the prep. It was just ridiculous, and idiotic prep. Reed has made weapons o destroy beings soo much stronger then Hulk. Beings like Celestial. He has defeated Galactus, Abraxas, and soo much more. Obviously, it wasn't all prep

As of Shield, and other corps claiming that this was levels beyond any hulk. Good for them! That's what they believe using their LIMITED knowledge. You can't prove that they seen every version of hulk, or the strongest hulk.

It's like me coming from nowhere and claiming Superman has been the stronger then he has been in the past 3 years. I would be true if I have read all of Superman's issues. If not, the it's limited

OMG confused

darthgoober

What the f**k? Herc's stalemated Thor in strength.... that's a high herald strength feat.

carver9
JL, can you answer darth question? Who do you think is stronger, sun dip Supes or regular supes?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Eh? Hercules has feats such as lifting up Atlas' weight which is pretty much a feat up there with Superman and Captain Marvel lifting up a book of infinite pages. Or the times he has stalemated Thor, whose basically the pinnacle of high end top tier strength up there with Superman. Thor though has shown to be able to kick it up a notch to a level above Hercules in strength when he needs to so meh...

Reed did job in that arc though.

Starscream M
Eh? Hercules has feats such as lifting up Atlas' weight which is pretty much a feat up there with Superman and Captain Marvel lifting up a book of infinite pages. no, lifting atlas weight is a dumb feat because it doesn't tell us anything about how strong herc is

colossus or thing might even be able to lift atlas' burden

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
no, lifting atlas weight is a dumb feat because it doesn't tell us anything about how strong herc is

It's as about as logical as Superman lifting up a book of infinite pages with Captain Marvel. Atlas is basically the Olympian version of the Cosmic Axis apparently in the current Pak run so it's pretty damn uber if I understand it.

Highly doubt it.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Starscream M
no, lifting atlas weight is a dumb feat because it doesn't tell us anything about how strong herc is

It's not dumb, that feat has been part of Herc's character since before he appeared in comics. It's undoubtedly an unquantifiable feat, but those are the feats that mark someone as a "big gun" in the strength department.

lawest9
I love owning you JL.

Doctor strange saying that WWH is the strongest and strange also giving the reason why they didnt bfr him.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg

You all use the hercules fight as reference, hercules himself admit that hulk could have crushed him and that hulk was pulling his punches.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg

Hulk power is off the charts.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkpoweroffcharts.jpg

Shield say that Hulk power is at a power that they have never seen.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg

Gamma corps. Hulk power is at a level that they have never seen.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhangriest.jpg

Omega level threat and he's madder than hes ever been which means he is stronger than he has ever been.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest2.jpg

Hulk was holding back the entire time to prevent innocent deaths, so that means that whatever we seen from his wasnt even his limit.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkintelligence.jpg Interesting!

iceman24567
Team two for duh majority

Warlord
t2

lawest9
Split, 5.o for each team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Man, Thor's partnered up with Gladiator, kind of a pussy around Silver Surfer and the biggest useless piece of shit around Norrin if his using his head, Superman.

Thor is the only one on his team that can negate weakness exploitation or amp Superman (He can literally bring the Sun to them. I.e he once created a portal, that brought the Sun's surface to the Earth and controlled it's rays. Instant Sun Dip for Superman. Or he can directly feed more Solar energy to Superman than he can dream off.). Unfortunately there are two people on Team 2 who can weakness exploit Superman.

Thor might be the most powerful on the field, but Team 2 wins.

Naija boy
Team 2 win comfortably

KuRuPT Thanosi
How did Hulk and Herc get brought into this thread?

lawest9
????????????????????????????????????

quanchi112
Team 2 wins. Both Superman and Glads have exploitable weaknesses here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>