Warriors Three vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Fandral the Dashing, Volstagg the Voluminous, and Hogun the Grim take on Wolverine. Can they win? All scenarios welcome.

Starscream M
they lose

JakeTheBank
Do they still lose if Logan has no adamantium?

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Do they still lose if Logan has no adamantium? imo yes. logan's hf can take what they can dish.

Kris Blaze
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

Starscream M
Wolverine is fuuuucked. not really. those 3 are far less dangerous than what logan has survived in the past.

Doctor-Alvis
All scenarios? How about a contest of weight!

golem370
The Warriors stomp

rotiart
The warriors three were hogun, volstagg and balder?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
The warriors three were hogun, volstagg and balder?

Hogun, Volstagg, and Fandral

-Pr-
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

JakeTheBank
bump

Parmaniac
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

Wild Shadow
the three's fighting style is completely different from what logan faces they are barbaric fighters.. the only one that could give him a fight and keep him occupied is fandral but i havent seen any feats from him other then some 90's stories..

overall they really shouldnt win against logan due to different fighting skills that would not be very effective...

Deadline
hahaha

SuperiorTech
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

OneDumbG0
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

Blanket
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Starscream M
they lose

No. He loses hard. 100/10

JakeTheBank
bump

dmills
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

celeyhyga17
The Warriors Three are too fast, too skilled, and too strong for Wolverine. How's he gonna deal with Fandral's speed.

Wild Shadow
facepalm2

umm.. wolverine has a similar roof running feat running across a city chasing down a cocaine shipment...

anyways if the is the best speed feat you have massive fail... this isnt a race.

Deadline
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
facepalm2

umm.. wolverine has a similar roof running feat running across a city chasing down a cocaine shipment...

anyways if the is the best speed feat you have massive fail... this isnt a race.

Its 3 against 1?

Wild Shadow
barabaric fighters the only one worth a damn is fandral and you guys must not have kept up with fandral's adventures as robin hood otherwise you guys wouldnt be that impressed with his sword play also they have no healing factor and lack actual feats also logan has fought highly skilled teams on par and superior to these three with feats alone

Bentley
Wolverine is fuuuucked.

celeyhyga17
facepalm2

so you're telling me he will beat all 3? if you do, you fail.

Deadline
Guys we do need some feats for WS nitpick at though.

Wild Shadow
what feats do they have for you to believe they will beat logan?

if you like i can post scans of logan solo fighting skilled meta warriors with various powers to support my argument.

Deadline
what feats do they have for you to believe they will beat logan?

if you like i can post scans of logan solo fighting skilled meta warriors with various powers to support my argument.

Let me stop you right there. Just make sure these metas also have feats as well.

amnesia
barabaric fighters the only one worth a damn is fandral and you guys must not have kept up with fandral's adventures as robin hood otherwise you guys wouldnt be that impressed with his sword play also they have no healing factor and lack actual feats also logan has fought highly skilled teams on par and superior to these three with feats alone

All of them are meta humans, Hogun could simply throw things from a distance at wolverine.

celeyhyga17
well yo u say this isn't a race right? did you read and look at the pic carefully? he's not running on a straight line. he is running and bounding with impressive speed at different angles. that also shows Fandral's agility. Balder himself mentions that no one is faster than Fandral among them. That's pretty good props i would say.

Deadline
Originally posted by amnesia
All of them are meta humans, Hogun could simply throw things from a distance at wolverine.

I doubt it he would get into a melee with him.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
well yo u say this isn't a race right? did you read and look at the pic carefully? he's not running on a straight line. he is running and bounding with impressive speed at different angles. that also shows Fandral's agility. Balder himself mentions that no one is faster than Fandral among them. That's pretty good props i would say.

Not bad but I think you need more than that.

OneDumbG0
barabaric fighters the only one worth a damn is fandral and you guys must not have kept up with fandral's adventures as robin hood otherwise you guys wouldnt be that impressed with his sword play also they have no healing factor and lack actual feats also logan has fought highly skilled teams on par and superior to these three with feats alone Seriously? barker

... I mean... seriously? erm

Yeah... I know the Warriors Three don't exactly have their own comic (although they've had back-up stories), but cmon man... seriously?

nono

Badabing
Volstagg the Voluminous wins. uhuh

Wild Shadow
when robin hood is running and using hit and run tactics hiding to take on the sheriff of nottingham's men it doesnt say much for his fighting skills.. angel

OneDumbG0
^ And Wolverine has never used stealth and hit-and-run tactics before? kinda

batdude123
Nope. peaches

Rage.Of.Olympus
Warriors Three.

Cue battlehammer, jinzin, or skrangwhatshisname.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ And Wolverine has never used stealth and hit-and-run tactics before? kinda not against a band of humans from the 1300's or whatever.... normally if he does it involves more then what fandral faced

when he does he is facing meta warriors...
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3770/weaponx020018.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5686/weaponx020019.jpg
otherwise he steam rolls through them..
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6458/50samuraithrowdown7gz6.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5361/w2713.jpg
or save lifes when it isnt just his at risk
stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
^ He's never used stealth and hit-and-run tactics against ninjas, HYDRA/AIM goons before? Are you being serial?

If so, I insist that you read some comics entitled: Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.