Amazo Vs Ruin King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman>>Thor
WHO WINS

Xplosive
Amazo

Lexodus
Amazo with easy

Kasper Gutman
Lol. Amazo takes on Supes or the JLA and you think he's in Rune King Thor's league. This is a high end Skyfather we're talking about. Forget about Amazo's durability in this fight. Skyfathers can get past that in so many ways. It's just an android after all. What's to stop RKT from casually casting some rune magic and taking Amazo into pieces? How does Amazo get past a rune magic barrier? Amazo would hold no mysteries or surprises in this fight. RKT would be viewing Amazo at it's most basic molecular level and would have advanced knowledge of what would occur in the fight. Afterall, it has been stated that RKT can see and affect the future.

I get that Amazo can take apart just about any standard hero or villian there is but we're talking about skyfathers here. I just can't get past that. Also I doubt that Amazo would be able to copy the Odinpower or Rune magic for this fight as the users of these powers had to earn them. Odinpower often acts like its own entity and can decide if someone is worthy of its power.

Please help me out and give me the how Amazo can pull off a win. I've read a bunch of his appearances but I didn't put him at skyfather busting power.

Kasper Gutman
Eek that was a long post sorry.

Lord Feron
Amazo is gonna PUnch RKT in the face!!!

nah nah... for real RKT should rape his ass... I mean if you think Amazo is greater than King Thor, I would agree, you think Amazo greater than Odin... nope don't agree but it may be debatable but if you think Amazo is greater than freaking RKT who is on top of the asgardian food chain by a hefty amount then well I guess i can't help you.

jujitsudoku
Amazo almost every single time

Raptor22
rkt dismisses him with a wave of his hand.

xJLxKing
Amazo wins. He already has power of the entire JLA.Not to mention he can copy abilities. That means he copies Thor's power and adds it to his own. Yeah!

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Amazo wins. He already has power of the entire JLA.Not to mention he can copy abilities. That means he copies Thor's power and adds it to his own. Yeah!
That'll be the day.

jujitsudoku
Originally posted by Raptor22
rkt dismisses him with a wave of his hand.

i knew that in this thread we will see who are the thor fanboys and this is a good example of a thor fanboy right here now thor can erase powerful beings with the wave of his hand i guess he can also do that to the living tribunal right dumbass? Amazo wins with almost a stomp

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jujitsudoku
i knew that in this thread we will see who are the thor fanboys and this is a good example of a thor fanboy right here now thor can erase powerful beings with the wave of his hand i guess he can also do that to the living tribunal right dumbass? Amazo wins with almost a stomp
Someone's on the fast track outta here 313

JakeTheBank

Have you read Thor: Disassembled? Do you know anything about the Odinforce and Rune Magic? Or are you just a troll?

Xplosive
Amazo stomps him actually.

jujitsudoku
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Have you read Thor: Disassembled? Do you know anything about the Odinforce and Rune Magic? Or are you just a troll?

arent you suppose to be a superman fan? damn you are the worst superman fan ever you are a spy or something

JakeTheBank
arent you suppose to be a superman fan? damn you are the worst superman fan ever you are a spy or something

facepalm2

Ok, first off, my sig and avie are of CYBORG Superman, completely different character who has kicked Clark's ass more than once. Secondly, that comment makes no sense. Even if I was a hardcore Superman fan, what the hell does that have to do with this thread? Is it because "Superman is deh shiz and iz betta than Thor forEVAR!!!!1!"?

iceman24567
Mods say don't feed the trolls

jujitsudoku
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm2

Ok, first off, my sig and avie are of CYBORG Superman, completely different character who has kicked Clark's ass more than once. Secondly, that comment makes no sense. Even if I was a hardcore Superman fan, what the hell does that have to do with this thread? Is it because "Superman is deh shiz and iz betta than Thor forEVAR!!!!1!"?

****in wigger

JakeTheBank
****in wigger

erm

tideoftime
While Amazo has demonstrated the ability to mimic mystical powers (a la' Zatanna), I have never seen it demonstrated that he could duplicate the the true power of a god (Odin-force, The Source, et al), and doubt that he could. I'd go with RKT on this on, though depending on circumstances I could see Amazo putting up surprising resistance.

Kris Blaze
It comes down to what degree Amazo can copy his powers.

Loki can absorb powers and such, but even he could not learn Rune Magic. Neither he nor Odin was able to acquired that kind of skill. Seeing as Thor received something akin to Omniscience, laugh all you want but that's what the narration said, then it would have to affect Amazo great if he were to copy it. A robot with omniscience and understand of magic, quantum whatnot and all the like? It would either result in some kind of god-robot or alter its mind and primary directives.

My money's on Amazo not copying it.

BattleMage
Ruin King Thor

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It comes down to what degree Amazo can copy his powers.

Loki can absorb powers and such, but even he could not learn Rune Magic. Neither he nor Odin was able to acquired that kind of skill. Seeing as Thor received something akin to Omniscience, laugh all you want but that's what the narration said, then it would have to affect Amazo great if he were to copy it. A robot with omniscience and understand of magic, quantum whatnot and all the like? It would either result in some kind of god-robot or alter its mind and primary directives.

My money's on Amazo not copying it.
Didn't Amazo copy the WLG?

Lord Feron

OMG REALLY ALL THE POWER OF THE JLA!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
YES! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. He can be as small as an atom and smash into you at the speed of light and tip through you 7x times in one second, or even MORE!! OMG!

shokosugi
Amazo ftw

Kris Blaze
YES! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. He can be as small as an atom and smash into you at the speed of light and tip through you 7x times in one second, or even MORE!! OMG!
Wouldn't make much of a difference against RKT really.

If smashing into something at lightspeed was requisite for being Skyfathers++, then we might as well call up the Flash. He can handle this on his own.

iceman24567
Amazo copies Thors powers then one shots him

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wouldn't make much of a difference against RKT really.

If smashing into something at lightspeed was requisite for being Skyfathers++, then we might as well call up the Flash. He can handle this on his own.
I was being sarcastic, but like I said, I don't see why couldn't deny Amazo the ability to copy Thor's power. The runes are not above WLG. Hell he was able to used a GL ring(copy). What kind of robot uses will?

Kris Blaze
I was being sarcastic, but like I said, I don't see why couldn't deny Amazo the ability to copy Thor's power. The runes are not above WLG. Hell he was able to used a GL ring(copy). What kind of robot uses will?
What kind of math equation uses will? They set the bar real low for willpower.

Also, what were the extent of Hourman's powers? I always thought it was time manipulation.

Raptor22
i knew that in this thread we will see who are the thor fanboys and this is a good example of a thor fanboy right here now thor can erase powerful beings with the wave of his hand i guess he can also do that to the living tribunal right dumbass? Amazo wins with almost a stomp seeing as mangog is a powerful being and thor erased him with a thought and a wave of his hand id have to say yes to ur question. as far as doing it to Lt, thats just silly. and in the immortal words of James T. Kirk, double dumbass on you.

Prep-Man
Amazo. Amazo has copied a portion of the Warlogog before and we know what a portion of the Warlogog can do. High end feats.

joesha28
RKT says the word and boomz Amazo becomes a Teletubby.

Knowsbleed33
Ruin King Thor?

TheKahn

This kind:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35011/778285-stel_large.png
http://www.comicvine.com/stel/29-47279/

Doublejuice
Amazo stomps this 10/10

shokosugi
Amazo Ruins King Thor

D-Block
RKT ftw

ozz81
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.