Toughest opponent depowered Spider-Man could take.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
We've seen a powerless Spider-Man performing great feats of agility and acrobatics and even without his powers he'll still have his skills he's honed from years of being Spider-Man. My question is simple: without his Spider powers and without web slingers who's the toughest guy Spider-Man can beat in h/h?

TheKahn
Rhino

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheKahn
Rhino
eek! laughing out loud
I was actually going to say that too. I'm pretty sure the eleven year old kid next door can take Rhino.

Philosophía
Robin.

If Robin's having a bad day.

rotiart
I'll tell you what.. He can beat on rhino...
But without his powers... His aunt may will really whoop on him for not doing his chores...

Hehe... He beats any dumb random street thug... His mouth wins the day by telling everyone he'll summon spiders because he's spiderman...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheKahn
Rhino laughing out loud .
seriously confused maybe he could take bane?

The Nuul
Ummm... Rhino beats himself, Parker wont beat him so it doesnt count.

JakeTheBank
J. Jonah Jameson.

Mshinu
Heh, I remember Tarantula thinking Peter played drunk when he was stumbling about depowered.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Heh, I remember Tarantula thinking Peter played drunk when he was stumbling about depowered.

That just shows the vast set of MAs Pete posses cool

drunken master style
the joking spider style
the dancing banana style Happy Dance

fggffgdfcsdx
Originally posted by Parmaniac

drunken master style
the joking spider style

why are you trying to make fun of chinese martial arts? respect my culture b!tch

Mshinu
Originally posted by fggffgdfcsdx
why are you trying to make fun of chinese martial arts? respect my culture b!tch

A bowl of flied lice please stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Originally posted by fggffgdfcsdx
Happy Dance

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
laughing out loud .
seriously confused maybe he could take bane?
Not unless Bane is drunk off his ass and weak from donating blood. With Venom Bane tears Parker in half and without Venom he still beats him soundly. I guarantee you that depowered Spider-Man can't win against anyone who stalemates Batman in h/h. I think DP Spidey could have a shot with Green Arrow.

rotiart
Originally posted by Parmaniac

drunken master style
the joking spider style

It's my culture too and I approve this message.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not unless Bane is drunk off his ass and weak from donating blood.

That doesn't have an effect as you would think it should, I'm a blood donor and tried it to save money for a weekend big grin

Parmaniac
Originally posted by rotiart
It's my culture too and I approve this message.

nevermind this guy he's a troll who's trying to start a flame war

Tha C-Master
They are too obvious nowadays. laughing

rotiart
Asians are obvious...
We have chinky eyes... Black hair... And do well at math. :-)

SamZED
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll tell you what.. He can beat on rhino...
But without his powers... His aunt may will really whoop on him for not doing his chores...

Bad example miffed Aunt May can take almost anyone even though she's and I quote "CONSIDERABLY slower than a speeding bullet"

Also JJJ is a tough bastard, I remember a book with him telling someone about his school days and how he had to deal with bullies, and by deal I mean beat the crap outta them.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
Bad example miffed Aunt May can take almost anyone even though she's and I quote "CONSIDERABLY slower than a speeding bullet"

Also JJJ is a tough bastard, I remember a book with him telling someone about his school days and how he had to deal with bullies, and by deal I mean beat the crap outta them.
Somehow I don't see a guy like him having bully problems, if anything I see him as an Elementary School Bully, a very overbearing and obnoxious one at that.

SamZED
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Somehow I don't see a guy like him having bully problems, if anything I see him as an Elementary School Bully, a very overbearing and obnoxious one at that. That's the thing, he's mentioned that he had bully problems then there was a flash back where 3 huge guys tryed to steal from him or something like that and he beat the crap outta them all.

darthgoober
Absorbing Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.